Tracey and I Take Five Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell it looks like the slappers pissing herself!" I heard Tony as I was cumming heavily, sending splash after splash and squirt after squirt onto Phil's face, head and down his chest.

"Oh god. Yes! I'm cumming so fucking hard," I said as Tracey continued to finger bash me fast and furiously.

Phil now had his tongue out and as I continued to spray his hairy chest and face, squirts of my pussy juice was flooding into his mouth which he seemed to devour and enjoy immensely.

My legs were trembling and shaking as my orgasm was beginning to subside, my suspender belt already having been shaken from one of its clasps holding up my right stocking.

As Tracey's fingers came out her hand was absolutely covered in my cum, which she simply moved up to her mouth and began to lick her hand clean.

"Mmm finger licking good," she said laughing as she did so.

Tony was now sucking my left tit hard and started giving me a love bite on my breast.

"Oh yes, " I panted. "Mark me."

"We fucking will don't worry," he mumbled. "I'm gonna cover you in love bites for your husband to see how fucking hard you have been used."

After bruising my tit with one he then sucked on my neck giving me another love bite on it, a 'slut mark' as he called it.

Unexpectedly Phil had planted his face right between my thighs and was giving my clit a good licking. I was still trembling with his tongue expertly circling around my clit and up and down my wet, wide sloppy gash.

"You taste delicious," he said to me, looking up with his cum coated face.

Tracy was standing to the side now snogging the face of Tony as he had three fingers up her quim and she pulled on his big, hard cock which was an impressive sight indeed.

The other guys were all completely naked and all sporting hard-ons as Phil finally stopped lapping at my pussy. With his face covered in my cum he came up and gave me a big sloppy kiss, allowing me to savour the taste of my fanny.

As Tracey broke off from a deep snogging session with Tony, and from slowly tugging on his cock we both looked at Tom saying that we hadn't forgotten that it was his turn first.

Tracey and I took hold of Tom's hands and led him to an empty armchair.

"You guys can sit and watch," I said to all of the other men."Keep those cocks nice and hard for us, we're going to give our darling Tom some pleasure."

My tits were still hanging out of my open blouse and Trace's buttons had been undone on her nurse's uniform so her big pendulous breasts were now fully out on display.

Tom sat down on the armchair, his hard cock pointing stiffly up amidst a mass of dark, curly hair. He had a decent sized prick on him, probably around about 6 and 1/2 inches in length. He couldn't compete with Bill or with the much bigger Tony but his cock looked very inviting nonetheless.

Tracey and I got on our hands and knees and began kissing his legs and thighs.

All of the other men were either sitting down or standing watching us as we began licking and nibbling further and further up his hairy, muscular legs.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my ass and looked back to see Phil feeling my arse up.

I jokingly told him that Tom was getting first go and while it was lovely having him feeling me up he better just stand back and watch as Tracey and I give Tom a good cock sucking.

Tracey was now licking around his balls and Tom was moaning in delight with a big smile on his face, as I joined my friend in lapping and licking around his hairy ballsack.

She looked up at him and told him to spread his legs really wide.

He did as asked and then Tracey positioned herself so that she could begin licking at his hairy arsehole as I began licking up and down his throbbing cock shaft.

Tony egged us on from the sidelines, "Go on get your tongue up his ass you dirty, big titted slut!"

Tracey was now sliding her tongue deep up his arsehole, delighting in being so filthy, as I took my turn licking his balls.

As I licked up and down his shaft, Tracey was moaning as I knew that she would be getting off on rimming this guy.

I then heard her gasp thinking she was enjoying it very much, but as I looked over to see behind her, Frank was fingering her hard. She was on all fours, with her legs spread wide.

I stopped sucking on Tom's cock and again teasingly told them that they would all have to wait their turn as Tom was getting off first for being such a nice guy.

Frank withdrew his fingers from Tracey's wet,creamy cunt,sucking them clean as he retorted back at me saying he couldn't resist it.

Tracey and I then swapped places, with her beginning to work her snaking tongue up and down Tom's thick, rigid shaft as I began to snake my tongue in and out of his arse and lick around his balls.

I was moaning heavily enjoying rimming him and could see that he was thoroughly enjoying the attention as his face was a picture.

I came up for air and then quickly joined my friend in licking his shaft. We both managed to get our tongues wrapped around his cockhead and then began French kissing each other over his throbbing, purple knob.

Tracey said she wanted to try and take it all in her mouth, so I moved to one side kissing his thighs as my friend began to take his full shaft length into her mouth.

"You dirty bitch," I laughed. "Go on deepthroat him try and get it right down your throat you dirty tart!"

Tracey was managing this with ease and as she came up from his cock it was absolutely saturated in her spit.

I instantly went straight down to join my friend in licking all the goo from this man's rigid shaft, savoring the taste of both his cock and my friend's saliva.

I then said I wanted to take it deep in my throat and so again we swapped places, this time Tracey sitting on the side of the armchair giving Tom a deep passionate kiss. I slowly but surely slobbered over his dick until I was taking it right down my throat.

"She will be loving that," I heard Frank say from behind me telling the guys how much I loved Deep Throat.

My fanny was on fire as once again I felt hands on my ass, this time two pairs. One belonging to Phil and the other to Tony.

I was wiggling my ass as I continued to bob up and down gagging on Tom's hard cock as it reached fully down the back of my throat.

I soon felt two sets of fingers probing my wet slit and soon had four fingers up my frothing gash as I was on all fours leg spread wide like a fucking slut.

I was deepthroating one older man and had another two finger banging me from behind and I was loving it.

Teasingly I told them to stop and that we had already told them that Tom was going to get first dibs on our pussies.

I felt the four fingers slip out of me and once again heard the sounds of them being sucked clean by the men who had penetrated me so easily.

As I removed Tom's hard cock for my throat we decided on a quick 69.

Both Tracey and I wanted our pussies licked but also it is the best position to throat a guy in and we both wanted more of Toms cock down our throats.

I was to go first. Tom lay on his back as I straddled him, his hands all over my arse and legs as he quickly got to work on my wet pussy. Licking and nibbling my clitty before probing my soaking slit and lips with his tongue. I told him he licked pussy excellently and made lots of noises as I worked on his cock with my tongue.

In this position I was able to really go to work on him. Taking inch by inch into my mouth, gobbling and swallowing his thick, hard shaft. His friends were all watching and pulling on their hard cocks.

"Oh fuck yes," I heard him moan as I once more swallowed his cock and slowly worked back up his slimy length,before licking around his swollen glans.

Tracey was playing with her clit watching and soon was being fed two cocks in a kneeling position, Phil and Frank unable to resist.

Tony was sucking on her tits at the same time. The sights and sounds were fucking awesome.

Tracey was next to throat and 69, repeating my performance as I was treated to all the other cocks in turn to suck on. Tony's cock was fucking massive and thick. A good eight inches and really veined. Licking it up his full length had my pussy quivering in anticipation of getting it rammed into me.

After Tracey's dirty 69 we then got Tom to sit back in the chair and Tracey joined me on the floor again as we once more sucked all our spit from this old man's rock, solid cock.

"I want it up me," Tracey said." I need a cock up me now."

I moved to the side as Tracey placed herself standing over Tom spreading her legs wide.

Her tiny nurse's uniform was fully unbuttoned so she stripped it off leaving her standing in her white stockings, suspenders and slutty heels.

The nurse's cap was still on her head as she squatted herself over his cock. There was no ceremony or teasing; she simply slammed herself down onto his knob and was soon bouncing up and down taking his cock in her sopping fanny, balls deep.

Tom was moaning saying that this was 'Awesome,' and that Tracey was really tight even though she was soaking wet. I moved to his side so I could start kissing him as my friend bounced up and down on his cock. Tracey was really going for it, staring at the other men licking her lips and telling them that she was loving getting fucked by their friend.

After a few minutes of Tracey bouncing up and down I said I wanted my quim pierced for the first time by a cock that night. Tracey eased herself up and Tom's cock was coated in her white frothy gash juice.

As she moved up beside him to start kissing him passionately I went down and once more sucked him, savouring the taste of my friend's pussy from his hard cock.

"I'm not sure how much longer I can last," He laughed.

I jokingly said, " Well you better last long enough to get it fucking up me and give me a little bit of that hard prick before you spunk all over."

"I want your cum all over my face," Tracey said in-between snogging him hard.

I positioned myself in the same way that Tracy had, facing the other men, hiking my little mini skirt up, spreading my legs wide and slamming my wet ,wide married cunny down onto his old hard cock. He slid into me easily and farting noises filled the room as I moved up and down rhythmically on his hard cock.

"You look amazing," I heard Bill say as I looked across and smiled at him.

I managed a couple of minutes of slow bouncing up and down on his tool before he said that he thought he was going to cum.

I quickly raised myself off him once again, his stiff and by now red, hard cock, was coated in my juice the same as it had been with my friends.

I was soon on all fours again with Tracey, like vampires drawn to blood licking and slobbering savouring my white, thick creamy juice from his hard prick and each taking turns sucking him deeply.

"I'm going to explode," he said, flinging his head back and in a state of ecstasy.

Tracey and I continued to lick and lap at his cock as it's first spunk rope shot up into the air landing on his hairy stomach.

Tracey quickly and instinctively grabbed hold of his shaft and soon wanked him, directing the next spurt straight onto the side of her face, landing on her forehead and trickling down over her eye and nose. His next spurt hit her full flush on the face and then the next two were directed expertly by Tracey on to me, spunk ropes three and four landed right across my face in a criss cross pattern.

The last two weaker ropes trickled out onto Traceys chin as she continued to slowly masturbate him to drain the final drops from his cock.

The final he last cumshot ran down his cock length and we both greedily licked at it like dirty, wanton sluts.

After he had finished cumming Tracey and I licked his balls clean and then Tracey went up to his stomach to get at the first rope that landed on his hairy belly.

He was lying back, shaking but with a huge smile on his face as he looked down at us covered in his jizz.

The other guys had now or gathered around very close so they could see the extent to which their friend and spunked up all over us.

Tracey and I then stood up smiling at each other as we began to lick and kiss each other knowing that the guys would want to see us savoring the cum from our faces.

My tongue met hers in a deep French Kiss with spunk still dripping off both our faces as we shared a passionate and deep embrace.

Tracy then used her tongue to expertly remove the criss cross pattern of spunk from my face and I reciprocated by licking her forehead and cheek clean of the salty, sticky offering.

"You dirty fucking cow," Tony said to her smiling, slowly pulling on his massive cock.

"That about sums me up," Tracey laughed, "and I bet you're just loving it aren't you."

He smiled back saying,"Darling I think of all the dirty sluts I have ever fucked with you two are certainly taking the biscuit so far".

I was helped out of my tiny mini skirt and white blouse leaving me now fully naked except for my black stockings, suspender belt and police officers hat which still somehow managed to cling onto my head.

I replaced the stocking that had fallen down back onto the suspender belt clasp as I knew that the serious screwing would begin in earnest now as all the men were standing around with extremely red hard swollen pricks.

Tracey and I were being circled around like a pack of wolves eyeing their prey up.


12