Tracey's Slave Shop Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine," she said. "Bring them in,"

"No," I said, "You come to them."

I led Anna out of the waiting room, walked her to Observation Cell three, and let her in. Whatever happens, it will be fun to watch.

"I saw what you girls did on the monitor," said Anna, "and I am very disappointed in you."

Jessica and Emily were no longer fighting, I noticed. They exchanged what seemed to be meaningful looks, and Jessica said "we're sorry Mom. Can we go home now?"

"You're not going anywhere," said Anna. "I have discussed this with Miss Smith, and I've decided to sell both of you, just like you were going to do with each other. Now, Jessica, you first. Bend over."

At that, the two girls nodded to each other, and together they rushed toward Anna and tackled her. Once they had Anna prone on the ground, Jessica, who was bigger than her sister, pinned Anna down while Emily started ripping off her clothing.

It took Anna a few moments before it fully registered what was happening to her, and once she did she started wrestling with Jessica. In that time, however, Emily had managed to rip off the last of her clothing, so that all that could be seen from the sales floor were the two attractive nude women wrestling on top of a floor littered with ripped fabric, while Emily was off to the side. Some of the other customers -- mostly men -- had gathered around and started cheering.

First Jessica was on top, then Anna managed to overpower her briefly and roll over. Then Jessica escaped from under Anna and grabbed for her legs, knocking her down again. Anna then flipped Jessica over and pinned Jessica's shoulders. That gave Emily a perfect opening -- she grabbed one of the two syringes that Anna had dropped and plunged the needle into Anna's buttock. The crowd outside cheered, and I continued to watch.

"Get off of Jessica and lay down on your back, Bitch!" ordered Emily. Even from where I stood, I could see Anna was aroused by Emily -- her own daughter -- calling her "bitch" while ordering her around. Anna complied.

Jessica stood up and placed her feet near Anna's mouth. "Now, suck my toes," ordered Jessica. And Anna's labida forced her not only to endure that humiliation, but to relish it.

Meanwhile, while Jessica was having her toes sucked by her mother, Emily grabbed the remaining syringe and plunged it into Jessica's buttock. I could see Jessica was not expecting this, but by the time she realized what was happening there was nothing she could do.

"Get down there with her," ordered Emily, "and lick Mom's pussy."

Jessica did so, much to the delight of the crowd. Jessica and Anna were simultaneously in a state of erotic bliss and in a state of cruel humiliation. This was exactly the sort of thing that drew people to my shop.

I allowed Emily to play with her now enslaved sister and mother for a while longer before I let her out of the observation cell. I had her clothes returned to her, and allowed her to get dressed before bringing her back to the office.

"Congratulations," I said to Emily. "Your mother and your sister are now so full of Titalin that the only thing they will be good for is slavery. Once they are sold, the proceeds will be split 50-50."

"Thank you," said Emily. "It is a pleasure doing business with you."

Just as she was about to take her leave, I remarked "I assume your mother had a generous sum in her bank account."

Emily turned back, "no, actually she was dead broke. She used to be an executive at the accounting firm where she worked, but what with the Female Slavery Act and all she got demoted to secretary. They barely pay secretaries anything."

"But she has savings from when she used to have a better job, right?"

"No," said Emily, "she's spent it all on bringing up Jessica and me. We were barely making it."

Of course, I had already guessed most of this based on the address Emily had given me before. It was a run-down council house. Lots of women who had raised daughters by themselves lived in such conditions, and many of them ended up selling their daughters once they grew up simply because they had no choice.

"Then I am afraid you don't have a lot of options. With your mother enslaved, you are now legally an orphan, and you are destitute. You will probably be sent to the women's workhouse, and when they run short on free beds you will probably be auctioned."

"Hey, wait! That can't be right! What about the money I have coming from Jessica and Mom?

"You will not get that until I sell them, and that will take several weeks. Even then, it probably won't be enough to maintain you until you can support yourself. And what then?

"I'm sorry," I continued, "but I am afraid I am going to have to report you to the authorities as a destitute minor."

"Don't do that!" protested Emily.

I looked at her, waiting for some sort of follow up.

She thought quickly. "What if I set my mom free?"

"I'm afraid that is not possible. She is so full of Titalin the only thing she is good for is slavery. Her accounting firm certainly won't want her back."

"I could get a job," put in Emily.

"Where?" I asked. "If you mom can't get a good job with her skills and experience, what chance do you have?"

I let that hand for a moment, while I watched the implication of Emily's pyrrhic victory play out in her mind.

"Of course," I said, "there is another option?"

"I am not a slave!" protested Emily.

"Oh, I was not going to suggest anything of the sort," I said. "But, you do have a natural talent for turning girls into slaves."

I reached into my desk drawer, pulled out a bag of gummy bears, and handed it to Emily.

"Be very careful with these Gummy Bears. They each contain a dose of Titalin -- not nearly as much as those injections, but enough for your purposes. Bring me at least four girls a week. Your friends, your neighbors, anybody, as long as they would make suitable slaves. Bring them in, and you will get a respectable, living wage. Your other option is the workhouse, and then the auction block."

Emily needed no further convincing. I now had a new slave huntress.

12