Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, just tell me. Is it gang related? An artists tag? Look, I've money right here." Erica tried to reason with Tiny.

"See might be any other day, I'd have dropped my wisdom on you free of charge. But then the Sarge here, he thinks he's funny makin' that remark about my diet an all. So yeah, today instead the price is what I said."

Sergeant Hollis tapped her on the shoulder, "Time to go." he said. Erica nodded, backing towards the car.

As they drove back to the station Hollis apologised that he had rubbed Tiny up wrong.

"Still." he said, "I don't think he actually knew anything. Tiny see's himself as an authority on street art and graffiti. If he knew then he'd have told us if only to prove his superiority in that situation."

Erica was bitterly disappointed but she tried not to let it show. When they arrived back at the station, in a final effort to help her out, Hollis went looking for some briefing files on local gangs for her to leaf through in case one of them might mention that particular tag.

While he was searching in the records room, Erica ran a quick errand. She recalled her father's advice on being a good reporter, always showing your appreciation to a source. By the time Sergeant Hollis returned with the files, Erica had left a good bottle of wine and some puzzle games on his desk as a thank you gift for his family.

She spent about an hour going through the information he'd provided but she knew what she wanted wasn't going to be in here. Hollis was too good a cop not to already know the contents of the files. He had done it to help ease the frustration Erica was feeling. She passed the files back to him, thanked him once again and left the station.

Episode Two: A New Friend

The cab was halfway back to her hotel when Erica made her decision. If the cab driver was surprised in her requesting to head towards the Ward 8 section of the city, he didn't say anything. However, Erica did see him raise a eyebrow in silent judgement when she couldn't give him an address on the street, asking him instead to drive along until she spotted something familiar. It was the black railing fence that caught her eye in the end. The cab pulled over and she paid the fare.

Thankfully the three youths who had been loitering there earlier in the day were no longer in sight. She remembered that Sergeant Hollis had said Tiny spent most of his time at the house so she hoped that was the case now.

Erica swung open the gate, closing it again behind her and walking briskly to the door. She rapped lightly on the wooden panels and waited. A minute passed and she knocked again, louder this time. The door opened and she was greeted by the sight of an older black woman, close to seventy years old, gray haired, a slight stoop to her posture. However, as frail as she might appear, her voice was strong and confident.

"What are you doing? Slamming a fist on my door like that? What do you want here?"

"Uh, sorry, I didn't mean to, I mean I apologise for disturbing you." Erica said hastily, fearing the woman might close the door on her before she could ask anything. "Sorry, I was looking to speak to Tin... Tyrone, I'm looking for Tyrone."

"My grandson? Well, he's in the basement, in his room. Always sittin' down there listening to music too loud. Hang on a second." The woman turned back into the house before yelling out "Tyrone, TYRONE! One of your friends is here."

If there was an answer, Erica didn't catch it. Tiny's grandmother beckoned her in and pointed to the stairs leading to the basement.

"He's down there, just go down to him. You want something to drink? To eat? I'm just fixing myself something now."

"Oh, that's very kind but I wouldn't want to impose." Erica said giving the older woman her best, friendliest smile. "I'm only going to be a couple of minutes. I'm hoping Tyrone can help me with a question I have."

"Well, he's a bright boy. Lazy, but a bright boy. Okay, you run along now. Nice meeting you." With that she turned and headed towards the back of the house leaving Erica standing at the top of the stairs.

Erica quickly walked down the steps, there was another door at the bottom and she knocked once more at it. The door was wrenched open and Tyrone aka Tiny stood there, a nonplussed look on his face. Behind him, Erica heard a low menacing growl, from the rottweiler she'd seen earlier she assumed.

"Bear, shut it!" Tiny barked at the dog over his shoulder. "So, what's this? What you lookin' for now?"

Erica gave him the same winning smile she'd used on his grandmother but it didn't seem to cut much ice with him.

"Same as before, just looking to see if you changed your mind about sharing your wisdom. I really do need my questions answered." she put as much charm as she could into her words and it seemed to work. At least he didn't tell her to leave, he just turned back to the room. Erica followed, closing the door behind her. The room was large, one area dominated by a king-sized bed, the other side comprised of a battered couch, an impressive looking set up including a TV, a sound system with multiple speakers, three different gaming consoles, a couple of laptops and a couple of mini fridges. Tiny dropped his bulk onto the couch and looked at her. Erica didn't come any closer, sitting on his haunches in the middle of the room was the dog and she didn't want to risk approaching it.

"Could you maybe let your dog out?"

"Gram's doesn't like him upstairs, says he jumps on the furniture. He won't bite ya, thinkin' he'd sooner fuck ya." Tiny punctuated the crude remark with a short laugh but he did call the dog to sit beside him.

"Look, I'm sorry if you think Sergeant Hollis was insulting towards you or if you think I was. I'm just looking for information on this writing and the sergeant said you were the best source of information on this in the whole city. If you'd just help me out, I'd be so appreciative." Erica held out the photograph towards him but he waved it away.

"Fair nuff, but I ain't changing the deal. You got questions; I can answer them. You gimme sumthin' an I'll do the same for you."

Erica had been fairly certain that this would be his stance, even as she'd directed the cab driver to take her here. She knew that showing up here was indicative of her need for answers and that Tiny would most likely take advantage. But she needed this. If she didn't make something happen her career was over before it began. She'd be stuck writing for small midwestern newspapers, local rags, covering obituary's or writing puff pieces on which store sold the freshest vegetables.

"Okay, something for something." Erica replied.

She pulled off the dark suit jacket, casting about for somewhere to hang it, eventually folding it on top of one of his gaming consoles that seemed relatively free of dog hairs. She then pulled off her black t-shirt. Erica turned back to face Tiny, her breasts were still covered, a purple bra maintaining a shred of modesty. She crossed her arms over her chest, pursing her lips.

"Right, first question, have you seen this marking before? Is it common to the area?" Tiny gave a smirk as she asked him this.

"That's two questions but I'll let it slide. Yes, I've seen it before and no it ain't common." He sat back then staring intently at the white woman. Erica gave a low sigh and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. She slid the straps off her shoulders and deposited the garment on top of her shirt and jacket.

Tiny gave a grunt of approval as he gazed at Erica's breasts. They were firm, pale skinned and topped with light brown areolas, the nipples small and puffy. She gave him a moment to take in the sight of them before she crossed her arms over them.

"Second question, is it a gang marking?"

"No, it ain't." He didn't elaborate beyond that. Erica cursed inside her head. She should have just asked him what it was instead of playing twenty questions with him. She could see from the gloat on his face that he was thinking the exact same thing. The pants followed the other clothes, she took off her shoes as well to make it easier. By the time she stood up facing Tiny, clad in just her bikini style purple panties, she could see he was visibly excited. There was a sheen of perspiration on his brow and despite the excessively baggy jeans he was wearing she could see that he was becoming hard. Her legs were long, shapely, toned from hours in the gym. Her ass high, firm and tight. For a mad moment she considered performing a slow twirl for him but she set the thought aside. He was getting plenty of payment already.

"Third question, do you know what it means?"

"No." Erica felt her stomach lurch as he said it. She'd done this, stripped in front of a black man, and gained nothing for it.

"Fuck. Fuck. You asshole, you had no fucking wisdom at all did you? Wasting my fucking time!" Erica flounced over to retrieve her clothes.

"Wait!" He lurched up out of the couch, half stumbling as he moved rapidly towards her. Erica felt the beginning of a scream fill her throat at he careened towards her but it died as he swept by her, seizing one of the laptops triumphantly.

"I got knowledge" he said somewhat breathlessly. "I'll prove it too."

Erica waited as he logged on, scrolling down a long list of folders before he found what he was looking for. He opened it and she could see it contained hundreds of images, pictures of graffiti and street art. He selected one and opened it up. It was almost identical to the one she had shown him, this picture focusing more on the spray-painted symbol beneath but the mysterious letter was still visible.

"See!" he said, jabbing a huge forefinger at the screen. "And also, this." He scrolled down further, opening up two more pictures, different locations but each containing the same seven letters.

"Where were these taken? When?" Erica asked excitedly. She realised she was now leaning over his shoulder as she looked at the screen, her breasts rubbing against his shoulder. She stepped back as he turned from the laptop to face her.

"I can tell you where, I can tell you when. I can even tell you roughly when those letters got painted up. I got plenty of wisdom girl, all the wisdom you need. But it's gonna cost and I ain't talkin' just the panties either."

Erica stepped back further still. The Rottweiler must have sensed her alarm because it had started a low burbling growl and Tiny was making no move to silence it. She looked back at the screen again, it was beyond doubt, those two other images were different from the four she'd already identified. And he claimed he could put a timeline on them!

"What's it going to cost?" Erica had an inkling it was a price she wouldn't want to pay but she had to ask at least.

Tiny closed the laptop, he moved back to his seat on the couch. The dog, Bear, settling back down as his master relaxed beside him. He sucked his teeth, dramatically posing, fingers stroking his chin as he 'calculated' his price.

"Before you say anything" Erica interjected, "explain to me how you can make these claims? How do you know?"

"I go out takin' pictures every morning and I got some others linked in who do the same, all over the city, some out of state too. We is all into the street art scene. Every image I got I gots dates, times an' places all attached. Always someone addin' to or paintin' over work. So, I gots a good idea when new stuff was added. Least ways I know when it wasn't there and when it was."

This seemed plausible to Erica. "And the cost?"

"Location, that's gonna cost you the panties. Dates when I took the pictures, that's gonna be me needin' to see you play with yoself. You wants to know when that shit got put on the wall? You need to take out ma black cock, rub on it. You want ma knowledge, out of state, put this black cock in yo sweet white mouth and suck on it girl."

Erica blanched, she'd expected this or at least a version of these demands but still... to actually hear them out loud was a different matter entirely. She needed the information; location was going to be useful but if she had the rough date when it went on the wall and it coincided with the date of a murder then her whole theory would be proven. But to touch a stranger's cock, to suck it? Erica pushed her panties down before she could dwell on it anymore. She'd give him a show, earn that much information at least. She would cross the other bridge when she came to it.

She stood there uncertain of how to begin. Tiny picked up a remote and a moment later music filled the room, the bass reverberating through her. Erica began to sway, just slightly, feeling her way through the unfamiliar rhythm. Faster then, with confidence. She closed her eyes, if she didn't look then she wasn't here, she was home, alone.

Fingers, her fingers, slid along her face, up and then back, pulling the hair tie away from her ponytail so that her light brown hair fell loose. In time to the music, she tossed her head, hair fanning out.

'I love the dirty rhythm you play' went the lyrics to the song.

Erica ran her hands down her body, lifting her breasts, her tits, finger and thumb finding each nipple, tweaking at the soft puffy flesh, moving over them, then tweaking again. The nipples stiffening at the contact.

'Yes, you be the boss yes I be respecting' the words pulsing from the speakers.

One hand slithered across her stomach, then back up to cup a tit once more, the other slipped down to her groin. Her forefinger followed the narrow-trimmed strip of pubic hair, a roadway to just one destination.

'When you need that Ima let you have it' the lyrics evoked sensuous thoughts in her mind.

The finger inched lower, teasing, she could feel the faint trace of moisture on her fingertip as it scored across her labia.

'I know you want it in the worst way' her thoughts echoing the lyrics.

The finger pushed inside, curling, probing as she teased her breasts, all the time sways, hips and shoulders. Erica let her head roll back, savouring the feeling.

'Your dick game the truth, my screams is the proof' the bass and lyrics had goosebumps rising on her flesh

A second finger joined the first, what started as a price was becoming actual pleasure. Stress that had been building all day, for months in fact, leaking away as her fingers roamed deep.

'Banging the drum like dum di di dey' the song and the sensation had moved her, there was relief at hand. She was so close to proving her theory, so close to something else too.

Two fingers blurred faster and faster, chasing pleasure, chasing relief.

The song ended. The echoing silence that follows music played at that volume swept around her. Erica let her eyes open, eyelids fluttering after being screwed tightly shut. Her fingers withdrawing from her pussy as she did so, slick with her essence.

Erica could see Tiny still sat on the couch. At some point during her performance, he had stripped away his clothes. Minus the Wizards jersey and baggy jeans, his bulk was even more noticeable. His arms and legs were like tree trunks, she guessed that despite the weight he was carrying there was a lot of strength there. His gut stuck out, a black beer keg resting on his upper thighs as he leaned forward on the couch to look at her. Overall, he looked like an NFL line-backer gone to seed. The rottweiler had retreated to the far side of the couch, it sat there, black eyes fixed on the stranger in its domain.

Tiny leaned back; his stomach had been shadowing his crotch but as it rolled back Erica could see his erection. It seemed that Tiny's body was big 'everywhere', his black cock seemed impressive even given the backdrop of his stomach. Ten inches long with a fat weighty girth. Beneath it, his nutsack lay on the inside of his thigh, heavy and large like the rest of him. He licked his lips, seemingly nervous despite his earlier confidence. He thumbed the remote once more, the same song began.

'Be my woman, girly, Ima be your man, be my woman, girl, Ima be your man' as the opening lyrics thumped from the speakers he mimed them, one hand shaking his big black cock suggestively. Erica took a half step forward, rocking back as she stopped abruptly. 'Rub on his cock' he'd said to earn the timeline. She needed that vital information. She was convinced he had that from viewing his laptop. His boasts of out of state knowledge, she doubted it and all she needed was to confirm murders in Washington DC. That would help launch the podcast. She'd 'rub his cock' but that's where she was going to draw the line.

She advanced once more, taking the four steps needed to bring herself in front on him. With a wary glance at the dog Erica got onto her knees in front of Tiny. She started to stretch out her hand until she realised that she needed to be a small bit closer, so she shuffled forward on her knees. Her body now between his spread knees, her shoulders almost rubbing against his bare legs. As her hand touched his shaft, he removed his own so that she could wrap her fingers around the black flesh unhindered. Unhindered apart from the fat that its fat girth meant she couldn't enclose it with her hand. Erica began rubbing the hard warm flesh. As her hand travelled up and down its length, she felt the slight resistance as her palm skidded along the skin of his cock. There was a bead of precum glistening on the bulbous head of the ten-inch cock so she skimmed across it, gathering the liquid up, smearing it then along the shaft as a makeshift lubricant.

It wasn't enough to fully coat his flesh though. She still felt the juddering sensation as she rubbed on him. Erica looked up surreptitiously at Tiny's face. His eyes were heavy lidded, mouth slightly agape as he revelled in her touch. She slipped her free hand between her own legs, coating fingers in the warm wetness that moistened her own crotch. Then she smeared it onto his cock, both hands now sliding along his shaft.

"Durty, fuckin' durty girl." he said throatily apparently spotting Erica's ploy.

An unwelcome growl came from the side, Bear once again making his presence known.

"Can't you send him away? He is really making me nervous." Erica pleaded.

"He good where he is. You don't like seein' him then close your eyes." Tiny groaned out unhelpfully.

Erica tried that, closing her eyes, trying to focus on the music rather than what she was doing to further her chances of success with her investigation. She was just starting to relax again, the repetitive stroking action almost soothing when Bear let out a sharp, single, irritated bark. She flinched forward through pure reflex, her face coming into sharp contact with his cock as her mouth opened in a gasp of surprise. The big head thwacked against her soft bottom lip, a drop of his precum smearing her mouth.

She couldn't explain why, was it reflex, an unconscious desire to pay the full price for his information or a deeper need for satisfaction after playing with herself? Without knowing why Erica guided the black cock into her mouth, sucking the head and first inches of shaft inside. Tiny dropped a hand to the top of her head, fat fingers smoothing, stroking her fine silky hair.

"Fuuuuck!" Tiny's curse was drawn out as Erica began bobbing her head up and down, sucking hungrily on his cock. She broke for air after a while, his entire shaft now painted and gleaming with her spit. Resting her cheek on his thigh she began nibbling and licking the side of the black cock, just above the root, one hand making polishing motions over the tip while her other hand touched and teased the big balls hanging beneath.

Perhaps sensing its master's rising excitement or just the smell of sex permeating the room, Bear began barking loudly, his jaws a scant foot from Erica's head. She panicked. Standing up hurriedly she backed away to the center of the room.