Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ever fish?" D asked in his deep voice, pitched to an intimate murmur.

Erica shook her head, her eyes wide, drinking in the sight of him. However menacing and brutish his face, his body was a work of art.

"I think that this guy Tiny, he baited the hook real well. Little white fish took a bite of that bait and it liked it. Now, bad fisherman like Lemarcus, he done pulled and yanked on that rod, almost scaring the fish away. See me, I know that the secret to landing the fish is to coax it in, make sure that hook is firm in there. Then that fish is there for the taking... whenever... wherever..."

As he spoke softly, he walked towards her, alongside the bed till he was almost within touching distance to her. Erica had gotten back on all fours, her eyes half closed, almost hypnotised by the cadence of his voice, the play of his muscles as he stalked toward her.

"Come over here, slip this black hook in that little white fishy mouth." he urged, a last tempting shake on it before he settled his hands onto his hips.

Erica crawled to him, a sensuous roll of her hips as she did so, mouth hanging open wantonly, her firm 34C breasts hanging down. Lamarcus had set an ember alight inside her, he'd almost extinguished it with his selfish unschooled fucking, but D's moment of raw vulnerability had touched her emotionally. His body had aroused her physically, the ember was now a flame.

Her small wet mouth rolled across his head, her tongue darting out in tiny licks across it, teasing the pee slit. D cupped the back of her head with a strong hand, urging her onto his cock. The licks became kisses as the head rolled across her lips. The kisses evolved into light sucking motions as the first inch of black cock pushed inside her mouth. Then the sucking motion became deeper. The intensity increasing as more and more hard black meat filled her mouth, overwhelming her tastebuds with a heady cocktail of seminal fluid, sweat and pure masculinity.

D took hold of her ponytail, using it as a fishing line, pulling her back then letting Erica reel herself back in along his black rod. Erica placed a hand on his scrotum, feeling the weight of it, teasing it with her finger tips as the cock explored her mouth and throat. There was something she was forgetting, a niggle at the back of her mind, something she needed to scratch. The niggle disappeared. As a tidal wave of pleasure washed further back into the recesses of her mind as D cupped one of her breasts, pinching a nipple, eliciting a low moan of pleasure from her.

Erica felt more pleasure suffusing her body sucking on D's cock, his fingers playing with her nipples, than she had with Lamarcus slamming away at her. It hadn't mattered that Lamarcus had a big cock, he still needed to know how to use it. If anything, his size made the need for skill a greater necessity. She lost her train of thought as D took a firmer hold of her ponytail, holding her head in place as he began to fuck her mouth.

She felt his hand release her hair, both his hands now on either side of her face, cupping it, holding it still. D's hips moved faster, thrusting his thick black cock into her mouth, deeper than she'd ever sucked anyone. Spit, drool, it flecked his cock and oozed over her bottom lip, coalescing into a single wad on her chin before dripping down. Erica felt herself begin to gag, she attempted to pull away, to clear her airway but he held her in place for a moment longer, long enough for a tremor of panic to begin inside her. And then she was free, his hands releasing her to rear back. Her chest heaving as she took a long gasping lungful of oxygen.

"And that's how the fish feels when the black hook finally sinks in." D said harshly.

He climbed up onto the bed with her, placing her more or less into the same position that Lemarcus had wanted her earlier. Erica had little doubt that this time it was going to be different. Erica felt the tip of his cock graze against her pussy and her hands became fists, knuckles whitening as she clenched her body in anticipation.

D didn't waste any time after that, entering her fast and hard. She had been on a slow boil for a while now and so what her body required now was release. He had over half his length inside of her and it was pistoning in and out of Erica's pussy at tremendous speed. Erica had a crazy thought that his cock was creating friction heat as it made its way into her tight hole. But the heat she felt wasn't from that though, it was her orgasm. Long overdue it was building steadily in intensity.

"Oh, oh, oh, uh, make me cum, oh, oh, need to cum." she whimpered out loud, the orgasm feeling like a balloon inside her straining to pop.

D fed her another inch, grinding it into her tight but willing pussy. He fucked her faster still, short intense jabs with his big black bayonet that quickly popped the orgasmic balloon inside of her.

"Ooooooohhhhhfffffuuuuuccccckkkk... fuckfuckfuck... jesus, jesus, oh fuck" Erica howled, spittle flying from her mouth as she came hard.

The black cock ceased its motion, sitting five inches deep inside her as Erica's pussy squeezed and rippled along its length. D waited as patient as any angler would for the fish to cease wriggling. As Erica came down from her high, breathing heavily through her open mouth, D pulled her till she was kneeling upright. His cock began worming its way deeper into the white reporter's pussy as Erica found herself sitting back against his crotch. D turned her head to one side, leaning forward to kiss her passionately. As his mouth crushed against hers, his beard tickling the soft white skin of her face, Erica began bumping her hips, desperate for the sensation of this black cock moving inside of her.

They held this position for a while, his hard muscled body tight against her back. His strong hands roaming across her taut stomach and her firm, full tits. Erica's tongue wrestled with D's. She could taste the cigarette smoke on his breath still as they kissed, something that would normally have her wincing in disgust but not at that moment in time. The cock inside her felt so good, filling her so perfectly as it slowly humped her towards a second orgasm.

Erica moaned in pleasure as D broke the kiss, she responded instantly to his touch, lowering herself back down onto all fours, grateful to feel him pushing deeper again inside her, his pace building once more. She rocked back and forth, wallowing in the approaching orgasm as he got deeper still. He pulled on her hair, pulling her head up to look across the room. She could see a shadowy form outside the room, passing before the window. 'Lemarcus', she thought, 'probably getting impatient'. Something niggled at her again, the same thought she'd been chasing as she sucked on the cock inside her now. Something... Lemarcus... something she did... with Lemarcus. Then it clicked.

"D, uh, uh, D, you aren't, uh, wearing, uh, wearing, uh, uh, a condom, uhgh" Erica grunted out, whether as an observation or a protest she wasn't sure herself.

"I gotcha girl, don't you worry, just give yourself over, you gone to the dark side now girl, just take it and love it." D said smoothly, almost fully inside her now.

She came again, a bucking bronco of white flesh. Her hips blurring as they twisted left and right then slamming back at the man behind her. He rode her with the calm assurance of a seasoned cowboy, never losing his seat or missing a beat.

"Urrgh, so deep, you're so deep in me, need to pull out, can't cum inside me." Erica said, her voice quavering with emotion.

If he heard he didn't reply, his pace quickened instead. Erica met his passion with her own. Bodies completely in tune, pace and performance utterly flawless as they slapped their flesh together. Skin on skin. Meat on meat. Black on white. She knew he was going to cum soon. He couldn't hold on much longer. He'd been fucking her for longer than Tiny and Lemarcus combined so he had to be close. She just didn't know if he was going to pull out or cum inside her. She did know that she hadn't the breath left to protest, a constant barrage of moans emptying her lungs.

Erica felt his cock twitch and then it was retreating from her at speed, so fast she feared he'd injure himself in the action. His hand grabbed her hip and she found herself turning, twisting, to land flat on her back on the bed, D looming above her, muscles rippling as he gripped his cock like a fire hose, pointing it at her.

"Arrrgghghhh" he groaned; head tilted back.

Erica watched transfixed as his big black cock began spitting cum at her like some science fiction tentacle. Wads of hot sperm splattering down onto her tits and stomach. She reached up to grasp it, the shaft feeling almost greasy to the touch. Earnestly she milked it, pulling every drop he had to give out to land on her pale flesh. Finally, he was done. Erica sat up further, suckling on his cock, the last dregs of cum landing on her tongue as she drew his flesh into her mouth.

They showered together, it was a quick wash, more because of the filth of the room than any great hurry to re-join Lemarcus outside. The car ride back to the corner of Atlantic and Broadway was quiet. Lemarcus sullen and sulking. D just reverting to his usual stoic self. Erica hopped out as the car pulled to the kerb, engine idling. She reached across Lemarcus and handed D a scrap of paper. He raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"My email, if you think of anything else, let me know. If I find out anything I'll let you know."

He nodded, a half-smile of gratitude flickering across his features and then they were gone, merging into traffic.

The email Erica sent to Tiny once she'd gotten to her hotel room was definitely angry in tone.

'You arrogant fuck. How fucking dare you try to pimp me out to your friend. That was not the deal! I treated you with respect, as an equal. I expected the same from you.'

He replied within minutes.

'You right. I fucked up. I swear, won't happen again, gods' truth. We cool?'

Erica walked to the window of her room, still seething. She took twenty minutes to calm down, getting her emotions in order and letting him stew as he waiting on her reply. Then she emailed him back.

'Last and only chance. Never again. I appreciate your help and I'll give you full credit for it when it's all done. But disrespect me like that again and we are done!'

Tiny must have been sitting, waiting on her reply because his response beeped onto her screen soon after.

'Cool. Coz, I found something. I've attached an image to this email.'

Erica opened the attachment. It was a black and white photograph, professionally taken it seemed. It showed a derelict building, single storied, rural given its setting and type. She could see low bushes growing against the walls and a stand of trees behind it. The roof was broken in one section and a tangle of weeds sprouted through the gaps in the missing tiles. On one of the exterior walls, just below a windowpane, she could just make out 'BILLIII' in scrawling letters.

'Where did you find this? Where is it?' she hurriedly replied.

'Uploaded five years ago, some local artist. He is from a town called Chase city, in Virginia. This picture is probably from the same area? This a help?' Tiny answered, adding a link to the email for the photographer's website.

Erica smiled as she typed a reply, another lead, hopefully one that might shed some light on this mystery.

'Huge help. Thanks. Looks like I'm heading to Virginia next.'