Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a distinct pause, the barber halting at the word 'police' before recommencing his task. Erica figured being blunt was the key.

"I'm looking for Elias." she answered.

"That's nice. And who are you to be looking for him?"

"I'm... that is, my name is Erica." she said, reaching out to swallow the second shot of scotch. It caught the back of her throat and water sprang to her eyes instantly. He stepped forward, a napkin in his hand which she took gratefully.

"Again, that's nice. Erica, nice name. Still doesn't answer the question though, who are you to be looking for him?" At her nonplussed expression he added, "Are you with the Sheriff's department?"

"Oh, right, no, ummm, no see the Deputy just gave me a ride out here. No, I'm not with law enforcement. I'm a reporter, or at least trying to be. I'm looking to ask him a couple of questions is all." Erica explained quickly, nervously.

The bartender stepped around from behind the counter, walking across to peek quickly though one of the windows. Turning back to Erica he asked, "Questions about what?"

"Umm a friend of his, a guy called Morris Smith." Erica said, turning in her stool to be able to see him.

"And what do you want to know about Mo for?" The voice was new, muffled by the towel that draped across his face. As Erica turned again, this time towards the barber's station, the man sat up in the chair. He removed the towel, wiping it across his head to clean off the last of the shaving foam. He stood up, tall and well built, his demeanour and dress spoke of meticulousness. His goatee was perfectly groomed, his clothes smart if casual, neat, pressed. A handsome man, entering his fifties Erica guessed but his ebony dark skin was relatively unlined and fairly glowed with health and vitality.

He crossed to the counter, offering his hand. "Elias." he said introducing himself.

Erica took his grip, feeling her small hand swallowed whole in his. He stepped back, standing beside the pool table, sending a ball spinning across the green surface with a flick of a hand. "Questions, questions. What questions do you have about a man dead seven years? Please no lies, ask me an honest question and I'll give you an honest answer.", he spun another ball across the table, "Honesty is important to a businessman such as myself."

"I am trying to find out why he died. It might tie in with other deaths I'm looking at. Deputy McGuigan did mention some theories but I'd rather hear from you, someone who knew him."

"Theories. There are always theories and then there's the truth. Truth is that a man's life often shapes his death. You smoke then maybe cancer gets you. You drink, maybe your liver fails. Maybe Mo's life killed him." As he spoke, Elias wandered towards the front of the bar, unknowingly mimicking the bartender's movements, peering out the window towards the carpark.

Erica got off her seat, following him part ways across the bar floor, stopping beside the pool table as he had. "Can you, I mean, will you tell me about his life, how it might have killed him?"

"Mo would have liked you." he said, walking back towards her. He didn't stop his advance until he was stood right in front of her, she moved back slightly till the edge of the table stopped her retreating further. He was still uncomfortably close, a hairs breath away from coming into contact with her. He continued talking, his voice lower now, not quite a whisper but close to it. Erica could smell the sweet scent the barber had used on Elias's skin, a strong scent but not cloying.

"Mo, he loved women, loved them all. But mostly..." Elias moved a hand slowly, pulling the tie that Erica had used on her hair free, "mostly he loved white women. He didn't get too fussy, short, tall, thin, thick. He loved them all, 'specially..." Now his hands cupped Erica's hips and she was lifted effortlessly to sit on the edge of the pool table, "He 'specially liked them young, just like you."

She wasn't comfortable having him so close, having him handle her in this way but for now she held her tongue, wanting him to talk, to give her an insight into Morris Smith's murder.

"And they loved him back, that man could lay pipe like he was born to it. You ever had black pipe laid on you, had a brother feed you some dark meat late at night?" Erica nodded dumbly.

"I thought you had, figured a sweet thing like yourself had caught the eye of a brother by now. You like it?" He didn't wait for her nod, continuing to talk. "Yeah, you did. You liked it. Well old Mo, he was out chasin' women morning, noon and especially at night. He had skills. First, he'd make them comfortable, you know?" His hands eased her jacket off her shoulders, pulling it down her arms till it was free.

"Then when the woman was comfortable, he'd whisper some sweetness in her ears, honey dripping words, letting her know how much he appreciated her, how special she was." A strong finger traced the skin of her cheek, pushing loose strands of hair back before tucking them behind her ear. Erica couldn't help herself shivering at the touch.

"Then he'd get real subtle, little touches here and there, just enough to bait the hook... You sure you want to hear all this?" As he asked the question, Elias ran a hand lightly down each of her thighs, Erica's legs parting slightly at the touch. Elias shifting forward into the gap provided.

"Yes, please. I mean yes, please go on. You were saying about how his life led to his death?" Erica felt her concentration slipping slightly. She cursed inwardly at her lapse, wishing she'd thought to record the conversation.

"Like I was saying. Mo, he didn't see any problems when it came to women he wanted. He didn't care about size, age, even looks all that much. If he wanted her, then he wanted her. Simple as that. And when he'd got her alone, well he'd set the scene then. Get everything in place." Elias's fingers were at her waist now, she felt the snap as he undid the button at her pants waist, then she felt his hands tugging at the canvas trousers, pulling them down. She remained still, prepared to pay the price for the story.

"He'd check you see, check to see how buttered up she was. See if his honeyed words had her own particular sweetness flowing." Erica's pants disappeared over her knees, a final sharp tug pulling them free of her boots. Elias's hands returned, a finger tracing against the front of her panties, drawing a line over her slit. "Yeah, just like with you, got that sweetness flowing." She should have felt ashamed, his words and touch had indeed aroused her, her pussy already lubing itself up.

"Then came the end game. Mo, he'd show those women what they'd been missing out on, what they needed. He'd open their eyes for them. What did he use to say? Oh yeah, he'd say he was converting them, like he was some priest heh-heh." Elias stepped back, his hands now inside his own pants. With a slow theatrical motion, he pulled his black cock free. Erica sat on the edge of the pool table watching as eleven inches of dark ebony flesh hardened before her, his hands delivering a series of strokes and tugs to ensure it was fully erect.

"What the...?"

Everyone in the room turned towards the door. So caught up in Elias's performance, Erica had forgotten about the young bartender and the overweight barber even being in the room. She saw that both men were standing to either side of the door, the bulges in their pants a clear indication they had been watching the seduction taking place on the pool table. Erica had also forgotten about Arlene, Deputy McGuigan.

She stood there, open-mouthed, in the doorway. The door slowly swung closed behind her, unnoticed by the older woman as her eyes were glued to the scene before her. Elias took one hand from his cock, raising it in a calming manner.

"Good evening, Deputy McGuigan." he said casually, "Nothing wrong here, call it a private party. You can see the closed sign is on the door. This is just a consensual act between two adults. Ain't that right girl?"

"Umm yes, consensual, all good, very good. I'm fine." Erica flushed slightly. She couldn't look Arlene in the face. Partly from embarrassment and partly from her desire to look back at Elias's cock.

"But, but..." Arlene seemed lost for words.

"As you can see, there's no problem here. You can wait for the young lady in your car or I'm happy to offer her a lift home later. Alternatively, you can stay till we're done. Entirely your choice Deputy." Elias said before turning back to Erica. He acted completely in control, nothing fazing him. Erica realised that he was indeed a very dangerous man.

From the corner of her eye Erica saw the bartender move a chair behind Deputy Mcguigan, the red-haired woman sinking slowly into it, her eyes wide as she took in the sight of Elias's engorged big black cock.

"Where were we? Oh, yeah. Mo. Deputy Mcguigan and her colleagues, I'm betting their theory was that some nefarious criminal killed Mo, mistakenly thinking that he, I or both of us were involved in some rival criminal conspiracy." Elias unbuttoned his shirt as he spoke, leaving it neatly folded behind him. "Problem with that theory, aside from the fact that Mo and I were good upstanding, God fearing and tax paying citizens.", Erica caught his wink and grin as he said this, "Is that criminals don't go around killing competitors like that. Just brings attention from the law. What criminal wants that?" His pants, shoes and underwear followed. All neatly folded. Elias stood before her now, just wearing socks and sporting his large erection.

"Let's get a better look at you now." he said under his breath. Elias proceeded to peel Erica's remaining clothes off, leaving her sitting on the edge of the pool table totally nude.

"So, if the official theory isn't right, what's left?" Erica spoke, worried that she wasn't going to get the answers she sought.

"What's left is what I said at the start. The way Mo lived his life is most likely what got him killed." Elias rested his hand palm down on Erica's crotch. His fingers gently pressed on the base of her stomach and she responded to their cue, sinking slowly onto her back. As she did so, Elias ran his thumb across her clit, sweeping down across her labia.

"Mo fucked whoever Mo wanted. I told you that size and shape didn't matter to him." Elias lifted his cock up, pointing it at Erica's wet pussy, "Well their marital status didn't matter to him either. Fuck, he probably preferred if they had a husband waiting at home for them. You got a husband or a boyfriend waiting at home for you?" Elias rubbed the tip of his black cock against her pussy, it slipped slightly inside her.

"Nooo." Erica sighed as he entered her.

"Guess I'm safe then" he said, a wolfish grin on his face, "Safer than Mo was. My gut tells me a jealous husband or some jilted boyfriend did Mo in. He got shot that much, throat cut and all, that's passion right there, that's rage." Elias pushed three inches of thick cock inside, holding still again. He ran a finger down Erica's body, tracing a line from her clavicle, across a stiffening nipple, down, down to her clit, circling it like a vulture over prey.

"Passion and rage. Rage and passion. Let me give you a taste of both." As he finished speaking Elias pushed deep into Erica.

His move caught Erica off guard but not her body. It had been ready, her pussy preparing itself for a cock. Elias's initial thrust pushed him inches deep inside her, meeting minimal resistance from her wet pussy.

"Ah yeah, this pussy had some black cock before and damn if it isn't looking for more." Elias crowed. Erica's legs wrapped around his waist, her heels pressing against his muscular buttocks. She didn't mean to, at least it wasn't a conscious decision but Erica found herself trying to draw him closer, to pull his cock in further.

He slid his cock in and out, smooth motions, a steel rod travelling though an oiled cylinder. Elias wasn't going that fast or deep but his cock felt amazing inside of her. Erica wondered was it the shots and the beer that had made her succumb as she had? Was it his approach? She was no stranger to being hit on, flirted with, but he had her eating out of his hand in no time at all. The one thing she didn't want to admit to herself, didn't even want to think about was that she was starting to get to like, love even, sex for the sake of sex, sex with strangers, fucking with big cocks, fucked by big black cocks. No, that didn't bear thinking about. What was happening was part of a plan, a step to a career and nothing more than that.

Elias fucked her steadily. His hands gripped her waist as he worked his magic on her. Erica looked up at the low yellow light hanging above the pool table, arms limp on the green felt. The wool/nylon material tickled the skin on her back as her body trembled in time to the thrusts. She felt so good right now, she could sense her body reacting to the black cock inside her, an orgasm building at a sedate pace. Little wheezing cries were coming from her, the only sound aside from Elias's deeper breathing.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh...uh, uh...oh, Oh, OH, OH, OOHHH!"

"L'il bit faster now girl, gonna get to digging out that pussy. Give you some of that passion I was talking about." he grunted as he stepped up his game, powerful leg muscles bunching as he doubled his pace. Erica came, her ass bouncing on the edge of the table as her hips coiled and jerked in response to the sensations exploding inside her. She moaned loudly, then found Elias's hand touching her face, a finger probing inside her mouth. Even as she mewled in passion, Erica clamped her lips around the black digit, suckling on it like it was the cock that was pounding her body.

He curled his free fingers around her chin and turned her face to where she knew the other occupants in the bar were.

The barber was leaning against the wall looking on. Small mean eyes in a fleshy face started at her covetingly. Beefy black hands rubbing the outside of his pants as he kept his hard gaze fixed on her.

The bartender stood side on. He was watching his boss fuck Erica and he had gone a step beyond the barber, taking his black cock out, stroking it to eight inches of hardness.

Erica's eyes sought out Arlene. The deputy sheriff had remained after all, still sitting in the chair. She wasn't looking at Erica with a wide-eyed stare anymore though. The stare remained but it was now directed at the black cock being stroked just a few feet from her. Elias's hand turned her head once more before slipping his finger from her mouth, his hand gripping the back on her neck.

He pulled her up from the surface of the pool table, Erica now looking him in the eyes as he kept slamming his cock at speed into her.

"Uhhhhhgggghh!" she gave a drawn-out moan as his cock worked further inside her.

"Look at you, all innocent acting, like a farm girl come to town for the first time. Now you getting fucked in a bar, that tight little pussy just creaming over my black cock."

Erica wanted to say something smart, sarcastic, witty. That's what she did. She used to tie all the boys she'd know up with her intelligence and cutting tongue.

"Ugggh deep." was all she could manage.

He hammered against her. A full minute of madness. Thrusting, twisting, pivoting. Hips a blur. An ebony streak against a backdrop of white flesh. His cock battering itself balls deep inside her. Elias's hand gripping with cruel strength the back of her neck, fingers digging deep into the soft pale skin. His teeth gritted tight, face a mask of focused determination, anger, rage. Erica came hard, one orgasm chasing another followed by a third. Her body thrashing against his in a sweat soaked primal dance.

Elias finally stilled his movements, coming to a slow stop, cock buried in her tight ravenous pussy. His grip loosened, his face returning to the calm confident countenance of before. He kept his dark brown eyes on her face, her own blue eyes slowly returning to focus, brown hair mussed into a tangled damp mess.

"You got an answer to your questions now little Miss Reporter? What you feeling, that's what Mo made a lot of women feel. And someone took exception to it." Elias wiped a hand across his own face, beads of sweat rubbed clear. "Cat got your tongue, no more questions?"

"Fuck me." Erica said softly.

"That a question or a request? You need to be specific interviewing people you know." he quipped.

"Fuck me, fuck me please. Take that big black cock and fuck me!" Erica panted, adding "Do a Mo on me."

Elias threw his head back and laughed, body shaking with the genuine mirth. Erica gasped lightly from the quivering of his cock still inside her.

"Damn girl, that's fucking precious. 'Do a Mo on me', fuck I have got to remember that. Well since you asked so nicely... think I'll fuck you nice and slow for a bit."

He turned her to her side. "Tuck those little white legs up for me, that's a girl, keep them closed together. Good. Yeah, good tight white pussy, nothing finer."

Lying on her side, she felt her pussy gripping his thick shaft tightly, a wet velvet glove around his black cock. He reverted back to his sedate pace from the start, deeper than before but pushing inside her with a slow steady rhythm.

Erica flicked her eyes towards the others, pupils dilating at the scene by the door.

Arlene was on her knees, the bartenders cock splitting her mouth open. Erica had only met her that day but in the little time they had been together she'd found herself admiring the other woman's self-confidence and the tight control she had maintained on her emotions. Even the mention of her late husband had barely cracked her mask. That was then. Now she was attacking the length of black dick in her mouth with desperate abandon, hands rapidly stroking the few inches she wasn't able to fit inside her mouth. There was an animalistic sexual energy to it, an emotional need of fulfilment happening that charged the scene. It turned Erica on to watch it.

Elias was long stroking her now as she viewed Arlene and the bartender together. Long, deep, satisfying strokes of his cock, devolving deep inside her. Arlene had her hands on the thighs of the black bartender, a man half her age, as she bobbed her head rapidly on his length. His fingers were gripping chunks of Arlene's red hair, his head titled back as he relished her work.

"That's right, that's it, sweet white pussy. Creaming up nice and thick on this black dick now. Pussy knows what it wants, gettin' what it needs." Elias's dirty talk filtered through to her, adding another dimension to the eroticism of the encounter.

"Make sure you pull out." Erica moaned, a phrase that was becoming way too familiar to her these last two weeks.

"No."

The negative response didn't register at first, his cock moved in and out a handful of times before she comprehended what he'd said.

"Why not? You need to pull out, you aren't wearing protection." Erica managed to tear her eyes away from where Arlene was now removing the bartender's clothes as rapidly as he was helping her out of her own clothing.

"I promised you honest answers. Simple answer, I don't want to. I don't think anybody had ever cum bare inside this perfect little pussy and I aim to be the first. So, no."

He up'd the tempo, adding a short stroke for every two long deep ones. These now coming faster and with more force behind them. Erica closed her eyes for a moment as a spike of pleasure surfaced in her crotch from his pounding.

"Now answer yourself honestly, you gonna be disappointed if this pussy pleasing cock gets pulled out too soon? Don't you really want to feel it twitching and jerking inside you while it's coating your womb in thick, strong, hot sperm? Don't you want the full back story? Don't you want to know how those other girls felt when they were with Mo? Don't you want a black cock cumming in you?"