Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Deputy stood up and extended her hand out to Erica. They shook hands.

"Let's just try catch the evil son of a bitch you are tracking and then say that all sins are forgiven, eh?" Erica smiled and nodded at Arlene's proposal.

Then with promises exchanged to keep each other informed about progress they parted ways, Arlene to her home, Erica to her hotel.

The next morning Erica woke revitalised. She had a clue or at least the possibility of one. The only problem was she needed help chasing up on it. Erica needed to finish other assignments she had, in order to fund her search and eat, pay bills, all the usual things that manage to get in the way of an unhealthy obsession.

She decided there was only one man for the job, all three hundred pounds of him. Erica sent Tiny an email, she didn't want to corrupt any data she might get from him, so she merely asked if he had any contacts who lived in the North Carolina and Connecticut areas that might be willing to run down a lead for her? Specifically, she wanted as much personal information on the two victims as could be found. Likes, hobbies, favourite foods, relationships, sexual proclivities... anything and everything that could be found.

That done she packed up and headed down to grab a breakfast and check out, next stop Kansas.

Over a plate of pancakes and scrambled egg Erica had an epiphany. She wolfed down the last few morsels of food on her plate, left a tip on the table and scuttled out the door to where she'd parked up.

The Tempest bar was closed. Erica had pulled into the deserted parking lot, pulling right up to the building before coming to a stop on the gravel surface. She walked up to each window, peering inside at the dark interior, looking for signs of life but there was nobody there.

She went back to her car, pulling a sheet of paper out of her notepad to write on. Leaning over the hood of the car she began to compose a note for Elias to leave under the door of the bar. She was just at the point in the note where she had to decide if it was more prudent to leave her email as a contact or her phone number when she heard the crunch of tires on gravel as another vehicle pulled into the parking lot.

It was the same SUV that had been parked out front the night before. It slowly rolled to a stop alongside her own car. The driver's door opened and a young black man got out, joining him a moment later from the rear of the SUV was Elias. He seemed none the worse for his antics last night, he wore a freshly pressed suit and tie and what could only be described as a shit eating grin as he greeted his visitor.

"Back so soon? To what do I owe the pleasure of this early visit?"

"Well, a question occurred to me over breakfast so I decided to spin by to ask you before I headed out of town." Erica said, jamming her hands into the pockets of her jeans and leaning against her car to project an air of nonchalance that she wasn't actually feeling, the memories of last night still far to fresh.

"You are leaving?"

"Like I said, straight after I ask you my question." she replied, enjoying the look of disappointment on his face.

"A shame. If I knew that then I'd have arranged a proper fare thee well for you, some real Virginian hospitality."

"Proper farewell?"

"Another night of passion, introduce you to a few more of my friends who'd love to make your acquaintance if only for a night."

"Umm thanks but I'm good" Erica said hoping she wasn't flushing with embarrassment.

"That you are, good indeed. Well, your question?"

"I was thinking about what you said." Erica began, then hurried to clarify as a smirk stretched his lips, "About how your friend Morris died. How it was probably someone connected to a woman he was having... relationships with that actually killed him."

"And?"

"And I figured a careful businessman, like yourself, would probably have drawn up a list of those he suspected. A careful through businessman might even had made some cautious subtle enquiries into where those men might have been at the time of the murder. Maybe a shortlist of suspects was generated?"

Elias grinned wickedly and gave Erica a small bow of appreciation.

"Very good. Really, very good indeed. You have a sharp mind to go with that beautiful face and body, haven't you? And if such a list existed then I suppose you might like it?"

"It could come in useful later on, if only to rule out people." she replied.

"Very well, let me write it down for you. Come on inside to my office."

"Said the spider to the fly." Erica whispered to herself, following the two men inside the building.

Inside the driver of the SUV, belatedly introduced to Erica as Ben, started flipping light switches and going about the business of getting the bar ready for opening. Erica followed Elias behind the counter, through a small backroom and into an unassuming office. It was fairly bare, a desk, a couple of chairs and two locked filing cabinets. Whatever else this room was, Erica was fairly sure it wasn't Elias's 'official' office. They sat opposite each other, the desk between them. He took out pen and paper and made a small pantomime of thinking of the names, chin rubbing, head scratching, tapping the pen against his pursed lips as he sought to remember them.

Eventually he put the pen down and folded the paper twice, then he held it out towards her. Erica reached to take the list from him but he tweaked his fingers back suddenly so that she was left empty handed.

"What's your plans for this list? I mean what happens if I give this to you, then you do something horrible or illegal to somebody on this list? What if the police find a list in my handwriting on your person? Yes, I think I need to know what your plans are before I hand it over. And please remember, be honest, I can smell a lie a mile away."

Erica huffed out a breath in frustration. Always with the game playing, why couldn't things just go simply?

"As I said last night, I think there might be a link between Morris Smith's death and some others. If I can establish that any of these names were in the same location as other victims at the time of their deaths then I have a suspect. If none of them were then at least they can be ruled out. So, I don't plan on doing anything illegal or whatever with the list. Satisfied?"

"Which tells me the list might be important to you. Fine a trade then. Some honest answers for the fruits of my labour, I did spend some months whittling down the long list of suspects to the few left on this list. Some reward would seem appropriate, no?"

"Considering the fact that I plan of completing your work, surely the reward is due to me? Yeah, that sounds fair to me." Erica shot back with a grin.

"Haggling with me? You have nerve, I'll give you that. Well since your work is still to start while mine is apparently finished, the wages are mine to collect, not yours, not yet anyway." Elias said tapping the list on his chin.

Erica suspected he was going to use her connection to Deputy McGuigan to discover some information on any police interest in him or his illegal business. Since she had zero knowledge and would happily answer as much, Erica saw no harm in agreeing.

"Fine, I'll give you three honest answers as payment for your work."

"Excellent. To begin. How many men have you known sexually? Including last night of course."

"Hah!" Erica barked a laugh, "You are being a bit obvious, aren't you?

"I believe I'm the one asking the questions, you're supposed to be answering them." Elias leaned back in his chair, calm, composed.

"Touché, I just expected more. You're just out for an ego boost though, right? Weighing up my lack of experience against your own obvious wealth in that area. Plus, for a bonus making me think about, compare, my previous partners with what happened last night. Still if that's the game, fair enough, I'll play." Bravado aside, Erica didn't like sharing this personal information but she'd do it anyway. "Nine in total, five of those in the last few weeks including last night. I'll even save you a question, the last five were all black."

"What did you most enjoy about those last five?" Elias might have been composed looking but Erica knew he really was interested in hearing her honest response.

"Honestly? Let me think for a moment." she replied. It wasn't a delaying maneuver, she really did need a minute to think about the answer. Erica had rationalised her actions thus far as a necessary evil to achieve her endgame. What she hadn't done was consider how, if or why she'd enjoyed it.

"The novelty I guess, it's not something I would do normally so a sudden lapse of judgement can have a good outcome." As she spoke, she knew he wanted more from an answer so she continued. "But specifics, I liked the size and the stamina of the guys, well most of them. Also, I admit I kind of enjoyed the lack of control I felt, getting fucked instead of having sex. Good enough?"

"Last question then and we're done." Elias said, the list waggling between his fingers. "When I suggested you making the acquaintance of some other friends of mine, what was the first thought that popped into your mind?"

"Disgust, I'm not a slut. Now, gimme." Erica began to rise from her chair, arm stretching out for the list.

"No, incorrect. Disgust is a feeling. I asked what the first thought in your head was." He pulled his arm away from Erica's outstretched hand, keeping the piece of paper tantalisingly out of reach.

"I thought about your big cock." Erica answered quickly.

"Flattering but untrue. Honesty please."

Erica shuddered slightly and then answered tonelessly, "I wondered how many friends you have."

Elias got up slowly from behind the desk, walking around it to Erica. She stood up, not wanting to be put at the disadvantage of having to look up at him. She'd played his little game. It had only cost her a small amount of pride. The list was worth it potentially. He didn't stop though and Erica found herself back peddling away from him until her back hit the wall of the office. Elias stood still only when his frame was pushing lightly against the much younger woman's body.

She was intensely aware of the sensation of his weight on her, pinning her against the solid wall at her back.

"Let me tell you a story." his voice was hushed, as if her were about to launch into a bedtime tale for a young child. "I'm fifty-seven years old. As long as I can remember people been telling me how to act. As a child it was all 'sit up straight', 'eat all your dinner', 'do your homework'. Then as a young man it was all about paying my dues, learning the ropes, walking before I could run, knowing my limits. I didn't want to be limited, pigeonholed. I didn't let labels or society put me in my place. I found my happiness and I went for it. Now I have seven legitimate businesses and the respect that comes with it."

Erica caught herself pushing back against him, her back tensing, pressing her body against his a little more firmly wherever they were in contact.

"You want to close yourself off to opportunities because you think society wouldn't approve, you said it yourself... disgust... slut. The morale of my story is this, if you let the opinion's of strangers dictate your actions, then you are closing yourself off from a wide, wide world. And that won't help you, professionally or personally."

Elias wedged an arm between them, his fingers deftly unbuttoning the top two buttons of her shirt. He slid his hand inside, wedging the list of names inside the cup of her bra. Then he stepped back slowly.

"Oh, and by the way, I said I got seven businesses? Well, that gives me a grand total of nineteen friends working for me, just to answer your earlier thought." he said, smiling slightly as he did so.

Episode Four: "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the approaching battles."

"Oh." Erica exhaled quietly. She'd never considered herself as conventional before. Single minded, driven, slightly crazy according to her friends. Erica had refused to take no for an answer, she'd gone after her chosen career without fear or consideration for the opinions of others. But did she really have some latent hang up over sex? Was he right, would she pass on an opportunity in case she was labelled unflatteringly?

"Oh." she said again.

"Oh...Oh fuck" Elias groaned.

He was half sitting on the desk. His suit pants were around his ankles. Erica was kneeling in front of him as she energetically sucked on his long, hard black cock. She had bounded onto him like a feral cat, using his tie to pull him down so that she could lock lips with him in a passion fuelled exchange of kisses. As they'd kissed, her hand had groped and fumbled at his belt, finally getting it undone so that she could drop his pants. It had been her pursuing him then, backing him up till he reached the desk, dropping to her knees to grasp her prize.

"That's it, suck that dick. Oh yeah, open that mouth wide, feast on that black meat baby." he moaned. Her only answer was a series of wet gurgles as her mouth and throat engulfed his cock, sucking on it like she wanted to pull his soul out through it.

Erica didn't glance up at him at all, she was just intent on buttering his cock with her tongue, smearing it so it would enter her aching pussy as smoothly as possible. She'd briefly wondered about requesting a condom but she was in the zone, she didn't want to break the momentum, ruin the mood. Besides, her birth control had held up so far, she'd get a proper check up when she got back to Kansas and after that, she'd make sure she was carrying some large sized condoms with her going forward.

"Get this fat cock inside me, I need to get off." she said, finally coming up for air.

Elias needed no further encouragement. He pulled his pants off properly while Erica slipped her jeans off before bending over the desk. They were both still clothed from the waist up, a testament to how urgent the need to fuck was in both of them.

He put a bit of force into his initial entry, his strong-hand held Erica's face against the wooden desk top, one cheek resting against the surface. His grip was so tight that she barely moved despite the power behind his first thrust. She did start to slide back and forth on the desk when he released her head, using both hands to steady her hips as he fucked her fiercely from behind.

"Fucking pussy is on fire."

Erica could feel the heat. It did feel like there was a furnace between her legs right now and every stroke of his cock seemed to stoke the flame higher and higher. He started a steady rocking motion, sawing his cock in and out of her, building a bonfire in her tight white pussy.

"Oh God, I'm cumm...cumming!" Erica wailed and her pussy pulsed on his steel hard flesh.

'Slap... shrrrk, slap... shrrrk, slap... shrrrk' each time his body slapped against hers, her tight white ass shimmying to the impact, the sound was joined by a grinding noise as the legs of the heavy desk shifted on the floor beneath it. His cock punched her pussy time and time again, deep and hard blows that had Erica cock drunk and loving it.

"Uh, uh, uh...so fat, uh, uh, uh, so fucking fat and thick... uh, uh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Her moans, his pants and the creaking furniture left Erica deaf to everything else. So, it was natural for her to jerk sideways in shock when she finally noticed Ben, the man who had driven Elias to the bar, standing on the other side of the desk. He had obviously been drawn by the noise of the sex and now stood inches from her, his young, hard, black body on show, cock already swollen and stiff.

"Open dat mouth slut." Ben said.

"Not a Slu-umph." Erica found her words being pushed down her throat as he penetrated her mouth, eight good inches of cock filling her oral cavity.

Now Erica was filled at both ends, something that seemed natural and unnatural to her at the same time. Whatever about her conflicted thoughts on it, her mouth was drooling on Ben's black dick while her pussy drooled on Elias's cock, soaking his balls with her discharge.

It was all sensation now. Pussy once again building in heat, another orgasm imminent. Lips and tongue lovingly engaged with the warm flesh pressing against them, her nose filled with the aroma of sweat, manliness and sex. Her nipples, not normally sensitive, were throbbing and straining against the material stretched over them. Her ears were filled with the sounds of fucking, pants, moans, groans and swearing. And her ass... wait, her ass?

Erica tried to cough Ben's cock free from her mouth to protest but the young man held her head in a vice like grip, his cock dominating her face. Elias was rubbing a spit-soaked finger at the entrance to her anus, probing at it gently. He hadn't stopped his fucking motion, just eased up the pace slightly as he added a new dimension to the steamy threesome.

Gently he pushed forward, a muffled shriek marking the effect it was having on Erica as he slowly sank his index finger inside her to the first knuckle. He held it there, fucking the hot young white reporter remorselessly, black cock slamming full length inside her now while just above, her anus stretched and rebelled against the alien invader. Elias made tiny motions, dragging his finger back and forth by a hairsbreadth, the shrieks slowly ebbing away, replaced by moans of extasy instead.

The three-pronged assault continued for a good fifteen minutes. Erica's world contracted to a simple urge, to cum. She was a mess, her chin and mouth flecked with slobber, the lower half of her body just a collection of nerve endings sparking and triggering orgasms constantly.

Ben came in her mouth with a small grunt of satisfaction. He hadn't spoken a word since that opening sentence and even now remained quiet. After finishing he simply walked away, leaving his boss to finish his work.

Elias wasn't far behind him, as his big black cock began flinging its hot sperm inside Erica. He took the opportunity to push his finger deeper inside her, a second knuckle barging past the doorway to her asshole. The dual sensation of her womb being filled with a mans seed and the violation of her ass gave Erica a final star filled orgasm, till she slid bonelessly to the surface of the table. She lay there, cum dribbling from two of her orifices, spent but happy.

Virginia had been good to her. She'd made a friend and ally in Deputy McGuigan, she'd met a man who she should have seen as bad. Elias should have been an enemy but he'd taught her something about herself and finally she'd gained another clue, another lead to track down.

But that was for later, for now Kansas called. She had to get home, regroup and plan her next move.