All Comments on 'Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 05'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GelobGelobalmost 2 years ago

Great chapter as always!

More Arlene please.

JonConningtonJonConningtonalmost 2 years ago

Your skills as a writer and story teller never cease to amaze me. Keep it up. I am really invested in the story as much as i am in the sex and the characters.

Thumper311Thumper311almost 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter, intriguing to see them chasing the killer and her sexual experiences. It was just a matter of time before she was made airtight. Don't know how many more chapters you have in mind for this story, but looking forward reading them. It would be nice if there was a situation where she got all dressed up, the dress, stockings, and heels. Keep up the excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm starting to think the series will end with an all out gangbang of Erica and Arlene. At least i seriously hope! Proper climax no pun intented :) Love the direction of the story and the mistery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THE THELMA & LOUISE OF TRUE DETECTIVE EROTIC MYSTERY!

Another excellent entry of interracial crime erotism done right, along with excellent characterization on the characters " black on white cliches '' in this fantastic interracial gem

I definitely need more Arlene POV., as best right hand wingwoman cop detective (MILF) friend & ace reporter Erica on the elusive Butterman killer suspect on the loose.

it looks like Erica & Arlene are going to need more it seems on next hiking adventure in the woods. Hahaha!

Continue on

On TRACKING A KILLER, PODCAST

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s been pretty good but this last chapter has it now veering off the rails. Erica and Arlene getting some joy from black cocks is fine, but the mindless slavish compulsion is taking things past credibility. Flushing her birth control down the toilet because she now feels a need for a baby fathered by a black man, any black man, is bonkersville and the admirable young woman you started with has become a twisted caricature. Enjoying the taboo nature and size of big black cock can be erotic. Keeping a story at least somewhat realistic is what can make it good. Sorry, you’ve not kept it there. Instead of a turn on your story has become a yawner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible chapter. I would really like if Erica gets to experience multiple penetrations in one hole. Kind of like 1 cock in her pussy and two up her ass. Other than good job as always!

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonalmost 2 years ago
Boob Job

I know you went back and changed the size of Erica's bust. You missed a key spot: 1st chapter introductory 3rd paragraph her measurements are listed as 34C-25-36.

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks @Thrillherbryson, that was a good spot. I will take more care to avoid continuity errors like that in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...