Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arlene could still feel the heat in her face from her embarrassment and worse still a heat between her legs as the handsome black prison guard took up a position a scant inch from her again.

"Anything else you need Deputy Sheriff McGuigan?" Rob deliberately put emphasis on 'need' as he spoke. Arlene was torn between the twinge in her pussy as he said it and her own fiery nature. She was close to calling out the smug bastard on being so sexist when her eyes strayed to his crotch. The visible bulge in his pants made her bite on her lower lip unwittingly, unnoticed by her but seen clearly by him.

He tipped the brim of her of her baseball cap so that it toppled from her head and onto the table behind her. The same hand then stroked the side of her face. Arlene found herself tilting her head into the palm of his hand.

"What, umm, what about your wife?" She croaked out the question as his other hand settled on her waist and he drew her slowly towards him.

"Don't you worry about her. She gets all my loving. What I want to do with you aint love." he replied, his full mouth moving over hers, stifling her next weak protest. Arlene melted at the kiss. The stress of losing Amos, another loved one she hadn't been able to save had hit her hard. It had brought up memories of her late husband and having to leave her own home and go on the run without being able to grieve properly had left her sore from the stress. Now she felt a small softening in the tension that had enveloped her body the past few weeks at the deep kiss.

The kiss became deeper, an edge of frantic need tinging it as their hands roamed across each other as their lips and tongues meshed and moulded to one another. The location didn't faze them, there is a time and a place for all things and for them it was now and here. Arlene's good sense was shoved to one side, she had an ache inside her born of self-recrimination and loss and this man, this act, was a salve for it. Rob placed his hands on her hips and lifted her up and back so that she was perched on the edge of the table. Their mouths never lost contact with each other as two pairs of hands, one black, one white, scrambled to undo buttons and straps.

Arlene managed to open the middle three buttons of his shirt and unclip his tie. She ran a hand inside the cheap black polyester fabric, caressing his smooth chest, sliding her palm across it and round to his back. Rob had her shirt open to the waist, the fabric rolling back over the top of her shoulders, the white bra containing her 36D breasts completely uncovered. He ran a hand inside her shirt in a parody of her own movements, his fingers seeking and finding the bra clasp, deftly unhooking it.

"DA FUCK?!?"

The kiss broke as the two would be lovers turned to the source of the exclamation. A young black man, scarcely into his twenties stood at the door to the storage room, the mop and bucket he was returning hanging loosely by his sides.

"Shut that fucking door!" Rob snarled viciously as the youth wearing the orange jumpsuit of an inmate of the Virginia Department of Corrections. He did so, the door clicking shut and then locking with a distinct 'click-clack' sound.

Only he closed the door with himself still inside the room.

Arlene pulled her shirt closed over her exposed chest, gripping the two halves together with one hand, the other hand on the edge of the table as she prepared herself to hop off. Rob stilled her movement with a firm press on her thigh with his open hand. He turned to the interloper, taking a half step in his direction.

"And what the fuck do you think you are doing convict?" There was real menace in his voice as her spoke to the young man.

"Shuttin' da door like you told me too." came the smart assed reply.

"You think you gonna achieve something here? Planning on telling someone some bullshit about what you think you've seen here?"

"Who da fuck am I gonna tell? Who da fuck would believe me?" The convict replied with a rueful grimace on his face. "Anyway, I'm livin' in your world, I know enough to keep my head down."

Rob gave a sharp nod, accepting the words at face value and he turned back to Arlene. He put his hands on hers, gently forcing them away from their grip on her shirt so that the garment fell open once more.

"Wait... wait... no." Arlene said as she threw a worried look towards the now grinning prisoner.

"Don't mind me." the young man said. He up ended a bucket, sitting down on it as a makeshift stool. "I aint seen tits in two years."

Arlene looked unconvinced and was about to protest further when Rob ran his hands inside her half-removed bra, his coarse palms delightfully rough against her sensitive nipples. Her unvoiced dissent transformed into a low "oooooh" instead. Even this pleasurable utterance was silenced as Rob once more began fervently kissing her, his tongue rolling and wrestling with her own. Arlene relaxed into it, relishing his touch as he worked her shirt off, her bra following a moment later. The prison guard abandoned his exploration of her mouth to transfer his attention to her neck, kissing the sensitive flesh, running his lips and tongue down it and across to her throat as her head tilted back in response. Then he moved further south until his lips grazed across one of her nipples, his strong tongue teasing and lapping the nubbin, circling it as it swelled in response to his efforts. As her nipples stiffened out proudly from her large breasts Arlene could hear a moan of appreciation for her body coming from the direction of the orange clad figure sitting on his plastic pail.

Rob stepped back and pulled off his own shirt revealing a cut physique, not a spare ounce of flesh on his toned torso. He reached out, unbuckling the waist of her dark green uniform pants, drawing them off and under her as Arlene raised her ass slightly off the desk to aid him. As he pulled them down, pulling her shoes off to allow the pant legs to clear her feet, Arlene went to free her gun belt. She didn't manage to get it free before Rob was back on his feet and once again, he stopped her with a gentle but firm touch of his hands so she let her own hands fall free, back to her sides. Slowly he drew her panties off, the cold of the metal desktop a mirror image to the heat she felt coming off her pussy. As the slightly damp underwear slithered down her legs at the behest of Rob's fingers, Arlene stole a quick glance at the young convict.

While Rob had been stripping her, the convict had been doing some disrobing of his own. He'd unzipped the jumpsuit, slipping out of the top of it so that he was only wearing a white tank top on his upper body. The jumpsuit had been zipped low enough for him to free his cock and he was already fondling eight inches of rigid flesh as Arlene's eyes flickered in his direction.

Then Arlene felt herself being pulled an inch or so forward on the desk, Rob positioning her crotch over the rounded metal edge so that he had better access to her pussy. His head disappeared between her legs, tongue lapping at the moist folds of skin at the entrance to her vagina. His forehead rubbed the neatly trimmed red pubic triangle above her crotch as he settled himself into a stance that he could eat her out in comfort. She glanced down the length of her torso only to see the tightly curled hair on the top of his head as he pressed his face between her thighs. Already she could feel an orgasm beginning to suffuse her body in response to his probing, lapping tongue.

"Oh, oh, oh." she panted as he licked the length of her, his tongue then returning to the centre to press inside once more.

"Hot shit." she heard the youth murmur.

"Oh, oh, uh...someone, someone's going to hear. What, what if someone hears us...oh, oh, OHH!" Arlene panted.

"All good, nobody around ta hear." came the response from the young prisoner, Rob too engaged in savouring her pussy to answer. "Everyone is down at the cafeteria, I got sent up to mop out a cell, only reason I wuz even round here. Be an hour or more 'fore anyone comin' dis way."

His confident reply eased her fears somewhat and Rob's near professional level pussy eating soon eased her remaining concerns far, far to the back of her mind. Her head lolled limply from side to side as she sank into the pleasure, small muscle tremors running through her legs as the orgasm gathered inside her, like storm clouds of lust bringing the promise of a thunderous climax. Once more her eyes flickered to her right towards the prisoner. Flickered and then stayed in place. He was leaning back, one hand behind him, palm flat to the floor, bracing himself. His cock rose straight up, a dark slab of meat that he was now stroking from root to tip. He must have anticipated she would look at him again, planned for it. As she watched he rubbed his hand over the tip of the spongy head and Arlene could see a small tendril of precum, delicate as a spider's web, stretch from his palm to his cock. He began stroking once more and she could see the wet gleam on his black cock as he worked the slimy substance along his flesh.

Her legs kicked out straight, toes curling as the orgasm broke, the sight of the young hard cock being masturbated in front of her triggering it.

"Fuuuu... ohhh, oh, oh, oh fuck!" she moaned loudly, then clamping a hand over her mouth, biting her middle finger as she came hard.

Rob rose from between her legs and stood watching her as she writhed on the table. He unbuckled his belt, dropping his pants and underwear to the floor before kicking them and his shoes into an untidy heap beneath the table.

"That's you all warmed up n' ready." he said with a wide smile. Arlene could see his groomed moustache was now mussed from being pushed against her crotch, the hairs damp from his spit and her secretions. He rubbed his hard cock against the white softness of her inner thigh and she looked down to appraise it. He had about an inch on the prisoners, a good thick nine-inch-long cock. The greater length on it was not lost on Rob either, he gave the young man a confident smirk as he bounced his shaft on the palm of his hand.

And then he was pushing it inside her, her pussy greedily gobbling up its length despite its girth. He fed that hungry maw with four inches before pausing for a beat and then pushing in another inch. Her hands gripped his forearms for support as he braced himself against the table and began fucking her, sawing the five inches in and out as he started to explore the limits of her pussy. Rob's face lit up further still as he discovered that the sexy deputy sheriff clinging to his body was well able to accept a hard fucking despite the tightness of her pussy. Soon he had seven of the nine inches plunging in and out, slick with her pussy juice. Her pale body, dusted with freckles from her shoulders to her taut stomach, rippled and shook as Arlene got the hard fuck she needed.

Rob leaned back slightly, taking a hand off the table and grabbing her gun belt instead. The heavy leather belt sat on her hips snugly and he used it to pull her into his increasingly powerful forward thrusts.

"Fuck, Jesus, Jesus, oh sweet Jesus." Arlene cooed as a second orgasm, smaller than the first, was ground from her flesh by his pumping shaft. The sexy black prison guard grabbed her belt with both hands and drove himself fully inside her in a swift pitiless lunge.

"Fuck, FUck, FUCk, FUCK, FUUUCCCKK!!!" Arlene screamed in pleasure at his assault, a third and huge orgasm snapping out from nowhere and causing her whole body to convulse, ample tits flopping back and forth, left and right as she came and came.

"Shit this is good white pussy, grade A." Rob grunted as he continued fucking her with his entire length.

"Ah, ah, oh, ah yes." Arlene intoned between heaving breaths. He kept fucking her deep, only his pace changing, slowing to almost a crawl and then ramping back to full speed for a thirty second apocalyptic assault before dropping back into a more sedate speed. Rob ran through this cycle over and over, ripping two more body flexing orgasms from her in the space of ten minutes.

"Tell... uhhhh, urrrgghhhh, uh, tell me..." Arlene moaned at the end of the latest bruising fast fucking.

"Tell you what bitch?" Rob panted, his whole body awash with sweat as he gave Arlene his all.

"Tell, tell me...Jesus it's SOOO good! Tell me, tell me I'm... hot, tell, uh-uh-uhuh, tell me I'm hotter than, than your wife." she managed to croak out as he slowed down long enough for her to finish her sentence.

Rob wiped a hand across his face, dragging sweat from his eyes. He gave a sharp shake to his head, droplets flicking free to land on Arlene's burning hot skin, her own body wet and glistening with perspiration, glowing pink from the exertion of keeping up with the prison guards intense sexual prowess.

"Fuck me, white bitches are fucking crazy." Rob muttered. He pulled back until just the head of his cock hovered at the outer rim of her pussy, the tip just flaring the lips apart.

"Yeah, you hotter." He drove two inches inside.

"You sexier." and another two inches as black flesh rammed forward.

"You so much sluttier." now he brought himself back to seven inches inside Arlene's creaming orifice.

"Her, her I make love to, you just a bitch I gotta fuck." and with that he pounded the black spike forward till its root disappeared once again. Arlene keened shrilly as he set a blistering pace once more pounding her as fast as her could, eclipsing thirty seconds, continuing unabated till he neared the minute mark.

"Oh shit, shit, I can't hold this motherfucker." Rob gasped wide eyed, "Uh, uh, take it bitch, take it all..."

Arlene felt him cumming inside her, her need for affirmation had left her vulnerable. She knew it was a moment of weakness but still, despite the pleasure, the glorious pleasure, she felt cheapened by his appraisal of her. Even as a sheen of moisture gathered in her eyes, her body betrayed her, a small climax in response to his making her eyes blink wildly, eyelashes scattering the tears before they could form as she purred in delight.

"Hey, hey..."

Arlene shifted, her eyes flickering open. She sat up straight on the desk top. She seemed to have slumped onto her side but for the life of her she couldn't recall doing it.

Rob had backed away from her, his cock spent, the head still dripping cum as he stepped further away. He turned, reaching behind some bottles of detergent on one of the shelves, pulling out a packet of cigarettes with a cheap lighter balanced on them. His hands trembled from his efforts and he fumbled for a time as he tried to open the box. Eventually he had a cigarette between his lips and lighting it he drew in a lungful of smoke, releasing it with a palpable satisfaction.

"Hey..."

Arlene turned to the voice's source, the prisoner who had been watching as the prison guard had fucked her to multiple moaning, squealing orgasms.

"What?" Arlene asked in a tired voice, Rob's dirty talk had upset her more than she thought possible, the scar covering the hurt and emptiness inside her, so recently broken once more by Amos's murder remained unhealed.

"Yo lady cop, I think you hot too, an' you know what... I fuckin' love you."

"What's your name?" She turned away from him even as she asked the question, walking slowly towards the back of the room. A thought had just occurred to her, she hadn't properly checked the paperwork that had been left behind by Butterman.

"Lucas, name's Lucas."

"Shut the fuck up Lucas." Arlene shot back at him. She disappeared behind the shelving, emerging quickly with the paperwork in hand. As Arlene moved back to where her clothes lay strewn on the table and floor, Lucas took a long step towards her, his hand shooting out to snatch the papers from her grasp. He stepped back as quickly as he approached, backing away from Arlene's flailing arm as she tried to grab them back. He held the cheap lighter in one hand, the papers in the other. Lucas flicked out a flickering tendril of flame from the light, waving it under the paperwork, his meaning obvious.

"Rob, help?" Arlene risked a quick look at the prison guard who was still leaning against the far wall, cigarette in hand.

"Don't look at me." he drawled, "I'm on my break."

She released an exasperated breath, tucked an errant lock of red hair behind her ear and focused once more on the prisoner. He still had his cock out, the black shaft semi flaccid now. Arlene hadn't seen him ejaculate so she assumed he had simply stopped pleasuring himself at some point, allowing the hard dick to soften from inattention.

"Fine. Thanks for that Rob." Arlene said, "Okay Lucas, I need you to hand that back to me."

"We all got needs. You be needin' this and me, I bin here two years, got another two left. So, I need some of that fine po-po pussy or this shit burns."

She pulled a face, knowing full well what he was going to demand. "Okay, so put it down and I'll let you fuck me, deal?"

Lucas ran the hand holding the lighter under his chin. Arlene could see the patchy remains of stubble on his chin where he had shaved poorly that morning. The slender black man had a pinched face and a lean looking upper body. She wondered briefly if she could overpower him but while lean, he did seem to have tone to what flesh she could see, it wasn't worth the risk.

"Naaaah." he replied, drawing out his refusal. "I gots a better idea. Let's see you take them cuffs off your belt. Put them on yourself. Then I'll put down this shit."

"That's not going to happen." she refused flatly.

"Then it's 'Burn Baby Burn' ya feel me?"

Arlene looked at Rob once again but he refused to meet her eyes, contemplating the unbroken ash at the tip of his smoke instead, studiously examining it as if he hadn't a care in the world. 'Asshole' she thought to herself. She reached behind her, removing her cuffs. Reluctantly she snapped them on, left wrist and then right wrist, leaving them closed but loose. Whatever else, the prison guard wasn't about to let her get hurt on his watch, so she'd see this game through even though her stomach roiled at the thought of Lucas touching her, especially with her emotions so raw right now.

As soon as she'd handcuffed herself Lucas placed the paperwork and light carefully on the tabletop, stepping away with a flourish as if he expected a round of applause for keeping to his word. On second thoughts Arlene considered it quite likely he was looking for some sort of acknowledgment but he wasn't getting it from her.

Lucas put a hand on the solid metal section separating her wrists, his fingers curled around the rigid handcuffs so that he had an element of control over her. He exercised that control, raising Arlene's hands above her head, tugging on the restraints so that she was pulled onto her toes, entire body stretched. Rob took a break from his scrutiny of his cigarette at the sight of Arlene on display so that both men's eyes roamed over her body.

"Damn girl, you still fine for a cop, an old cop" Lucas grinned through the double-edged compliment, twisting the cuffs so that Arlene shuffled round on the spot, turning her back to him. He ran his free hand down the smooth skin of her back, gripping and then slapping one of her ass cheeks. Despite her uncomfortable situation, being cuffed and mauled by a convicted felon, Arlene found her body betraying her once again as Lucas played his little games. She shivered at his touch, as he tapped a finger gently against her skin in random spots, across her shoulders, along her ribs, down the small of her back. She heard him mumbling to himself, 'nineteen... twenty-two... twenty-nine..."

"What you doin' Convict?" Arlene wanted to know as well but it was Rob who voiced the question.

"Countin', countin' freckles" Lucas replied, "aint never been with a redhead before, never knew the freckles went all de way down."