Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep" Cranston answered, "Burglary for me, these two both did time for assault. Not my thing being I am more a lover than a fighter." He ended the sentence with a lewd wink that did as much for his face as his earlier scowl had.

"And now you live... here?" she said indicating the trailer behind the men.

"Ol' Masterson lets us stay here, throws us a few extra bucks as well. We are the security if you can believe it." Shane said grinning at her incredulous look.

"That's right, security." Cranston said, "And that's another reason I won't tell you about anyone I did time with. Security." He laughed at his own joke, pounding a fist on the chest of Bishop who didn't even seem to notice the impact.

Erica shook her head, trying to clear the alcoholic fog.

"Come on, we shared a bottle, doesn't that make us friends... sort of? Just tell me about Butterman, that's it." she rubbed her face, her lips felt sticky as well but even so she took the bottle as Shane passed it to her.

"Butterman? You want to know about that fuckin' pansy freak? Fuck, I'll tell you. I hated that prick!" Cranston replied gleefully, spitting to the side, "Ask me anything."

Regretting taking another drink now, Erica tried to sit up straight. At some point she'd removed her jacket and her phone was in the pocket. Fumbling around she retrieved it, switching on the record app, fairly sure she'd need it as there was a better than even chance, she wasn't at her sharpest right now.

"Did he ever talk to you? Like tell you plans for when he got out, places he wanted to go?"

"Nah, nothin' like that. Told me fuck all. Reckon he was scared of me and I was half his fucking size. I'd hear him at night, jerking away under his blanket, then crying like a bitch after he was done. Freaked me out."

"So... nothing, nothing at all?" Erica pressed Cranston, hoping he was sober enough to remember something.

"Nothin' you probably interested in. Talked about birds sometimes, think he watched them or something before he got sent down. Only time he ever seemed human was when he talked about birds. Well that an' when that aunt of his died. Fuck, he was real emotional when he heard she died."

"Okay, did he say anything about her?"

"Jesus, I wasn't really listening you know? Plus, it was a long time ago. I don't know, mebbe she lived in Mississippi... no... Missouri, yeah she was from Missouri. Sorry girl, that's all I got."

"No, that's great." Erica said, keeping her disappointment from her voice. Birds and a dead relative. Useless.

She got up, wobbled, but steadied herself just before she fell over. "You guys got a bathroom; I need to pee like really badly."

"Be our guest." Shane said, waving a bottle towards the trailer. Erica smiled and tried to walk without collapsing to the trailer. She took a steadying hold on the door jam as she stepped up into the trailer. It was gloomy inside, neater than she expected with three men living in it. The room she stepped into appeared to be a living room, though there were no partition walls and it flowed into a kitchen/dining area to her right. One hand against the wall, steadying herself as she walked, Erica turned left and headed towards a doorway. In a corner of the living room, she saw a small camping bed that one of the three must have been sleeping in.

The door at the far end of the trailer led to a small bedroom, no camp bed this time, just a single sized mattress on the floor. She made her way back, passing through the kitchen area. There was a door immediately to her right, a second one further up and to the left. Erica guessed the second door probably led to another bedroom so she tried the door closest to her. Bingo, a small bathroom was revealed as she pushed the door open.

After she had relieved herself of what felt like a litre of piss, Erica ran the cold tap and splashed water across her face in an effort to sober up. The water was freezing but it barely lifted the veil of drink from her senses. She scooped a few handfuls into her mouth, sluicing the water around before spitting it back into the sink. That at least helped, it lifted some of the cloying sweetness that seemed stuck to her teeth, tongue... even the roof of her mouth.

The bathroom door seemed to stick and she found herself hauling on it with nearly all of her weight. The door suddenly gave way and Erica found herself stumbling backwards her arms windmilling frantically as she tried to keep her balance. Bishop, all seven feet and God knows how many pounds of him, filled the doorway to the small bathroom. It must have been him, forcing the door open from the other side that had caused it to open so violently.

He lumbered in, looking like a strategically shaved Grizzly bear that had decided to wander into a person's home. Erica stepped into the small shower stall to give him room to pass her by. He didn't even acknowledge her presence as he came to a halt in front of the toilet. From where he stood, she couldn't squeeze past him to get out so she stood and looked to one side, waiting on him to finish his call of nature.

Erica heard him unbuckle and then unzip his jeans, there was a slight pause before the sound of urine splashing into the toilet bowl. She sneaked a look.

His black cock was huge despite being soft. He was a giant of a man and even so, his cock still looked massive as he held it one handed, directing a steady stream of yellow fluid into the toilet. Her quick look lengthened, till it could only be described as a wide-eyed gawp. Bishop turned his head, acknowledging her open stare with a slowly spreading smile. His face was something that could give a child a nightmare and the smile seemed to add to the horror of it. Still Erica didn't look away.

He hadn't spoken a word to her while they'd been drinking. In fact, he hadn't spoken to anyone, drinking silently and nodding along to the conversation between the other three. So, Erica was somewhat surprised by the mild soft voice that emitted from him.

"Take it n' shake it." he said.

She didn't hesitate. Her hand stole out, replacing his own, supporting the weight of his cock as his stream of piss slowly petered out. Erica pulled back on it slightly, shaking the black python like cock a few times to dislodge the last remnants of urine. Bishop remained silent as Erica finished the shaking motion, turning it instead into a slow rubbing action. She could feel him responding to her, blood already moving to stretch and stiffen his third leg.

Erica was surprised when his fingers firmly peeled hers from his cock. He didn't put the semi stiff appendage back into his pants, he just used his hold on her hand to help her out of the shower stall and then led her by the hand, out of the bathroom. The colossal black man steered her towards the door she had earlier assumed led toward the second bedroom in the trailer. As he pushed the door open, pulling her inside she felt her feet drag a little. Did she really need to get herself into another situation like this? With an ex-convict in the middle of nowhere? With no back up, friends or help nearby?

She paused at the doorway, resisting his persistent tug on her hand to follow him. Standing inside the room were Shane and Cranston, the two men flanking a large bare king-sized mattress in the middle of the otherwise empty bedroom.

"You really fucked up comin' here." Cranston said with a malicious smirk. Erica realised, too late, that she really had.

"Get your ass in here, get her in here Bish." Shane yelled. Bishop pulled forcibly on Erica's arm and she found herself dragged into the room.

"There, right there, put her in the middle." Cranston ordered, pointing at the mattress. Bishop swung Erica around so that she came off her feet, landing on the mattress. She pushed herself up onto her knees, looking around worriedly.

"Guys, come on. Don't do this." she said.

"Don't waste our time bitch, don't waste our time or try feed us any bullshit about you workin' for the government. We aint buyin' so don't go sellin' it. Just take that fucking shirt off, I'm achin' to see what you got hidden under there." Cranston stood with his legs apart, thumbs hooked into the waistband of his jeans. Diminutive as he was compared to the other men, he was still clearly the shot caller in the group. Erica knew that whatever she did, she was fucked, literally and figuratively. So, the best course was to take the path of least resistance. She opened up the front of her shirt, peeling it off to reveal her white bra clad breasts.

"Look at this fuckin' snowbunny." Shane remarked. He squatted down beside her, hands pulling the straps of her bra off of her shoulders. He pulled the cups down, releasing her pert tits. Fingers immediately drawn to her nipples, tweaking both of them. "Man, see these pink nipples, gonna suck on these, see how the bitch tastes."

The other men moved so they could see Erica's exposed chest as Shane fondled her, Cranston giving a low whistle of appreciation as he admired her.

"Well, Bish?" the older man asked.

"Yeah, she not a stranger to black cock, she grabbed it straight off. You right Cran, she a slut for sure.", the softly spoken black man solemnly reported to Cranston.

Cranston took a knee on the mattress opposite from Shane's position. He took Erica's face in his grip, fingers curling about her jaw as he turned her to face him. "Dat right? You a fan of the black man? Like some dark meat in yo diet? Well, you may have fucked up showin' up here like you did but we'll give you all the dark meat you need. Got three servings of 32-ounce bone-in ribeye steaks to fill that appetite." He released her face standing back up. "Get the rest of her shit of'n her Shane, but stick them shoes back on, I like a bitch naked and in heels."

Erica was rapidly sobering up in the situation and the way the three men moved about her so confidently and sure footed, she could only assume the drunken behaviour had all been an act on their part. Shane ceased playing with her breasts and pushed Erica to her back, removing the pants from her trouser suit deftly. Her white bra and matching panties followed, the three men all noting and commenting on her shaved pussy. Once Shane slipped her heels back on her feet, Erica was pulled to a kneeling position for a second time. She watched as the three men removed their pants and boots until only the bandanas on their heads and socks on their feet remained.

Cranston had an eight-inch-long cock, big balls hanging low behind it as it pointed straight as a die and hard as a rock from his crotch. Shane was a step up, sporting a ten-inch coal black dick, bending back on itself slightly like a banana. Bishop's cock was just plain frightening, over a foot in length, thick as a soda can, the veins throbbing angrily along its length. Erica could scare believe he had enough blood in his system to feed it.

They crowded around her, Cranston taking her by the jaw once more, tipping her head back. He hooked his fingers in each corner of her mouth, dragging her head back even further, Erica's mouth open like a fish hooked on a line. He spat straight into her mouth, removing his hands to slap her across the face.

"Jes so you aint got no misunderstandings about yo place. You owned now bitch, that's me markin' ma property."

Hooking her mouth once again he pulled her face down onto his cock, letting go as she took his dark shaft into her wet mouth. Her hands went to caress him, one hand stroking his shaft while the other fondled his balls.

Erica dipped and bobbed, sucked and licked along Cranston's cock. Her lust was growing and she used it as a hammer to crush the tendrils of fear that wormed through the pit of her stomach. His aggressive stance slackened as she worked her way from tip to balls and back again, the same hand that had slapped her, now smoothing her hair, petting her as he would a hound.

"Time to share, there's others needin' attention." Shane called out. Erica lifted her head, turning it so that her mouth engulfed the new cock that appeared before her. Once again, she began wetting it with her tongue, sliding her face down the length of the shaft, adorning it with small pecking kisses while her mouth left a trail of saliva down its length. Erica kept her grip on Cranston's cock, sliding her hand up and down it steadily while she suckled on Shane's. Her attention broke at times as she tried deep throating the ten-inch dick, swallowing the deep dark flesh as far as she could. Once she came up for air though, she'd remember the cock in her hand and continue jerking it off.

Cranston looked down at her then across at Bishop. The big man's face was implacable but he was surely impatient by now. "This aint working, we need to... what's that word you got Shane fer usin' somethin' better?"

"Utilize."

"That's it, we need to utilize this bitch better. Need to get another hole in the game."

Cranston removed his cock from Erica's tender grip and moved around behind her. He pushed her firmly across the shoulders, getting her onto all fours. Shane lowered himself in tandem to his knees, reluctant to remove his cock from the unbridled carnality that was Erica's mouth.

"Jesus but she can suck a cock!" he called across the length of her body to Cranston, now positioning himself behind Erica.

"But can she take a cock?" the older black man replied, "Let's find out."

He slipped inside her, her pussy was damp from the lustful head game she'd been engaged in the last quarter of an hour. The eight-inch cock travelled inside, almost pushing midway along its length before her young tight pussy began resisting his advance. Cranston hadn't the patience to wait, to slowly sink inside. He gripped her hips for leverage and pushed hard, immediately rewarded by his cock progressing further within her, relishing the low moan of discomfort and pleasure that Erica hummed into the second black cock filling her throat.

Cranston began grinding and fucking, occasionally slapping her perky rounded ass. He delivered these slaps at random intervals so Erica had no opportunity to brace or steel herself against the sharp stinging pain as he turned her right cheek into a reddened aching globe. Bishop had run out of tolerance for the delay in enjoying the nude young white woman's body. Wordlessly, he placed a heavy hand on Shane's shoulder and the smaller man scramble up to give the giant access. Even on his knees, his crotch rose too far above her head for easy access, so instead Bishop lay down on the mattress perpendicular to her. Erica's jaw was already becoming stiff and sore from such an extended period of giving head so having to stretch her mouth wider still to accommodate the monstrous cock was a burden. But there was no one else to shoulder that burden for her, it was all on her.

Erica kissed the tip of his cock, tongue flickering across his foreskin. Behind her, Cranston's pumping action eased off and then ceased, she whimpered in dismay as his cock slowly withdrew from her pussy. Now that she wasn't getting pumped from behind, Erica took the opportunity to raise up one of her arms, her hand clasping around as much of Bishops thick girth as she could stretch her fingers to encompass. She spat on the top third of the cock, letting the spittle run down to where her hand held it, then she began stroking the shaft, working her saliva into his skin.

"Mmmh, yeah, milk that meat." Bishop murmured softly.

Behind her, Shane now set himself up to take her. Cranston, breathing heavily, picked up an unopened bottle of wine, swilling it back as he recovered somewhat from his exertions. His younger friend filled the gap he'd vacated and then some. Like Cranston, Shane wasn't interested in a slow steady approach, he mounted her like a mountain ram taking a ewe, all power and no technique. Erica was driven face first into Bishop's stomach as Shane powered his cock inside her, probing as far as Cranston had and then making Erica aware of the extra length, he possessed by advancing further still.

She pushed back into him, driving her ass back against his thrusts, slowly returning to the equilibrium she'd had before, then holding herself steady against his rapid-fire thrusts as his pelvis blurred back and forth.

"Freaky... sexy... bitch." Shane grunted driving his dick deep with each word, "Built... to... abuse."

Bishop's hand rested on the back of her head and Erica was brought back to the challenging cock filling her vision. She tried to nibble at the sides of the shaft as her hand kept stroking it but he persisted in pulling her mouth towards the head of his cock. Erica stretched her mouth wide and started sucking the first inch or so of his cock. Try as she might she couldn't loosen herself up enough to accommodate much more than that, so she worked on what she could manage as best she could.

Things weren't made any easier by Shane tearing her pussy up with his black dick. He wasn't talented with his cock, using it like a sledgehammer instead of a scalpel. But her libido didn't need a masterpiece of fucking with this much cock on offer, power and passion was more than enough to trigger her first climax of the evening. Her grunts of pleasure were inaudible to the men as the huge cock sealing her mouth didn't allow any sounds to escape. Shane didn't need to hear her cries to know he'd brought her off, the rippling muscles of her pussy as they gripped and milked at his stiff cock were speaking a language of their own.

He slowed to a crawl, letting Erica recover. Cranston handed him the bottle and he gratefully refreshed himself with a series of mouthfuls. Taking a final pull on the bottle he passed it back to Cranston before allowing the red wine to spill from his mouth and onto Erica's butt. The rivulets of liquid fanned out in all directions, the sight of them flowing across her skin, pooling in the small of her back or spilling into the crevice between her cheeks was erotically charged and not lost on Shane. He ran the side of his thumb across the crack of her ass, working it between her cheeks, wetting it with the spilt wine.

Erica shivered as the tip of his thumb pressed against her rosebud, she would have gritted her teeth at what was to come but her jaw was locked wide open as Bishop's cock managed finally to slide another two inches inside, his hips bucking up to force more black meat into her maw. She could feel the twin streams of air snorting from her nostrils, rapid gusts against the hand holding Bishop's cock. The jet streams of expelled air increased in velocity as Shane worked his thumb inside her ass, passing the first knuckle in moments. Erica tried to tear her mouth free of Bishops cock, tried to escape long enough to protest but the hand on her head prevented her. She twisted and jerked her lower body to throw Shane off but he had plumbed her depths with both his cock and thumb and there was no shaking him loose.

The sudden violent heaving didn't free her but it did bring on another orgasm, this one much bigger than the first. Too big for even Bishop's cock to fully contain the young woman's cries.

"Mmmmpph, uuuucck, uuuk, mmggh." slithered from her mouth and past the black flesh filling it.

Bishop took a grip of the bun of hair at the back of her head and levered his cock out of her mouth. Erica gasped as her mouth was freed and her head flopped down against the stomach, her tongue lolling out, shattered from her efforts and theirs. Blood roared in her ears and the conversation between the three men was muted to the point of incomprehension. She was fully aware of Shane disengaging from her, the removal of thumb and cock leaving her feeling relieved and yet disappointed. She knew her ordeal wasn't done, but Erica wasn't capable of thinking beyond snatching whatever recovery time was available.

"... my turn... not before... cunt... shit... tight..." the words came in snatches and left her none the wiser. She knew Bishop was one of the people speaking, the rumble of his talking transferring to her head as she lay against him. Erica's whole mouth and jaw were sore, she couldn't handle that cock again, she just couldn't.