Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for the group to load up and head out, back packs bulging, weapons concealed.

They swept through the area looking for signs of a permanent camp or any indication that one of the many scattered but abandoned homes in the area was being used. The landscape was beautiful, thick forests, hills, creeks and rivers and all centred around a mountain range. After a long day they made a rough camp by a river, a simple stew prepared by JP nourishing them. Erica was disappointed by their lack of progress; they hadn't managed to comb through even one entire grid on their map. At this rate it would take weeks to cover the area properly. Sondra peered over Erica's shoulder at the map, watching as Erica marked in red the area, they had explored that day.

The two of them shared a look of agreement, glancing over at Arlene. Both felt that the group should split, just to speed up the search but neither wanted to be the one to take it to Arlene, not yet at least.

The next day began the same, a quiet trek as each member of the group fell into themselves, keeping their own counsel as they plodded along. Just after noon, JP called a halt and signalled Lincoln who was bringing up the rear to bring everyone up.

Once the group had gathered together, JP explained why he'd called a halt. "Been tuning into the local weather station, had a feelin' in my bones but I wanted to be sure. We are gonna get some nasty weather moving in. Rain fer sure, chance of some thunder n' lightnin' too."

Arlene looked around her. "We can't afford to stop every time it starts to rain." she said, "We've all brought rain gear so let's press on."

"Makes no never mind to me." JP sniffed, "Bit of rain aint my concern. Lightnin' scorching my ass is more my worry. You paid fer my advice but aint my call fer you to take it. Let's keep on keeping on then."

About two hours later and Erica felt the temperature begin to drop and the sky above them darkened as black storm clouds began to huddle together, turning a bright afternoon into dusk in minutes. She pulled a raincoat from her bag, pulling it on for warmth before hurrying to catch up with the group as they pushed on. Not long afterwards as they crossed a small clearing, JP and Lincoln in the van of the group as they watched for tracks, a fat drop of rain landed square between Erica's eyes as she looked skyward. She gave a startled squeak at the unexpected contact and giggled straight after as five pairs of eyes swung in her direction.

"Sorry...umm...raindrop." she offered by way of an apology.

JP gave her a thumbs up. As the group moved on, Erica heard him clearly as he mock whispered to Lincoln, "Yup that rain, sure likes to drop in." Sondra's groan and Arlene's muttered opinion of JP had Erica biting her lip to stop giggling again.

Her good humour was fleeting though as the first few errant drops of rain were soon joined by a legion of their relatives. The cascade of rain grew from being an irritant to being positively hazardous as it began to blow into their faces courtesy of a rising wind.

Arlene grimly continued walking onwards but she couldn't miss the faltering steps and looks of concern from the others in the party. A minute later and a rumble of thunder made all of them pause mid step, eyes scanning the dark sky for the lightning flash. They were working with torches now even though it wasn't even 5pm. The rough terrain and rapidly shrinking visibility had Erica stumbling as she tried to stay close to the dimly illuminated figure ahead of her.

She could make out raised voices ahead of her, JP's and Arlene's, not raised in anger but in an effort to be heard above the storm. Suddenly Trent was turning to her, pulling on her arm as he urged her into a run, the whole group breaking off the trail, scrambling to follow the lean outline of JP as he led them off the trail. The next ten minutes was a mad dash through trees and torrential rain as the muddy ground beneath them threatened to pull the boots from their feet one moment or turn their ankle the next as they moved from sucking mud to slippery muck and back again.

A minutely darker shape began to fill the path ahead and Erica realised that JP was leading them towards the mountain.

A flash of lightning turned the area bright with a brief fluorescent snap and they could all see a small wooden structure built square against the mountain face just fifty paces away. Then it was forty, another flash of lightning and a boom of thunder as the storm raged right above their heads. Twenty paces, ten...Erica found herself, lungs bursting, shoving herself shoulder to shoulder with the others as they entered into shelter.

The refuge turned out to be an old abandoned mine-shaft. There was a musty smell in the tunnel but at least it offered a respite from the storm outside.

The mine hadn't been in service for many years, apart from the wooden beams supporting the roof, everything else of value had long been stripped out. There were slight regular grooves on the floor where rails for a cart had once run, the rails themselves vanished.

JP lost no time in organising things. He did a quick reconnaissance of the mine, disappearing from view around a bend. He soon returned however; arms laden with plenty of dry timber. Once he had a fire going near the mouth of the tunnel, he insisted that everyone change out of their soaked clothing, leaving it near the fire to dry out. There was no cover to offer to protect people's modesty, the best that could be achieved was an unspoken agreement that everyone turned away as they stripped out of their wet clothes and into spare clothing from their bags.

The adrenaline from the mad run to escape the storm was beginning to fade now and the group huddled round the fire, letting the heat soak into their chilled bodies. Arlene's mood was sombre and it was affecting everyone else as she took on the blame for staying out in the storm onto her shoulders. Erica feared the older woman's mental health would begin to suffer from all of the recent setbacks and so she thanked God for Arlene having included JP in their group.

The jovial old man returned from another trip into the depths of the mine shaft, his big hands clutching the necks of a half dozen bottles.

"Moonshine!" He declared happily, passing the bottles of clear liquid around. "Someone set up a still back there, kind hearted folks they are, they done left us some samples to try on."

"Fuck me, Father Time!" Trent gasped, punching his chest to catch his breath after he'd taken a swig from a bottle. "You trying to kill us with this shit?"

"Careful there, sonny." JP answered, "This stuff puts hairs on a man's chest, young fella like you, might just make you blind."

"Yeah, well I'd prefer to lose my sense of smell instead, even blind I'd still find you in the dark." quipped Trent, taking another mouthful.

JP put on a mock shocked expression, mouth hanging open, slowing turning his head to take in the whole company. "I'll have you know, thanks to Arlene taking us for a walk in the rain, I've now had three showers this year!"

Everyone, Arlene included burst into laughter at that. JP gave Erica a slow wink, inclining his head towards Arlene who was now taking a deep drink as well. Erica smiled back in return, giving him just a faint head bob in acknowledgement. JP might have played the part of the rustic hillbilly but there was a sharp mind beneath that shock of white hair.

Whoever had originally built the mine had built in some ventilation shafts as well, the result being that there was a steady but gentle draft coming from inside the mine that carried the smoke from the fire out into the darkness of the deluge outside.

Inside, the six companions were making valiant efforts to put a dent into the store of illicit alcohol that JP had discovered. The mix of physical exertion, the warmth of the fire on her skin and the raw alcohol in her stomach soon had Erica drifting towards sleep. She wasn't alone in that, through her gradually closing eyelids she spotted yawns and relaxed faces among the entire group. And then there was only sleep.

Erica couldn't be sure what roused her, probably a crackle or pop from the burning timber on the fire. Once she began to waken though she became aware of other sounds.

Outside the rain still fell in heavy sheets. The wind had dropped off some but she could still hear the faint echo of thunder. Inside the tunnel Erica could hear the heavy breathing of people deep in sleep and beneath that, shorter sharper breaths. The rapid breathing of excitement.

She opened her eyes slightly. JP seemed to be asleep across from her, to her right Arlene also seemed to be slumbering, Trent curled up just behind and to one side of the redhead. Almost directly across from her, the other side of the fire, Erica saw slight movement. She had to focus; the flickering of the fire was distracting. Then she had it.

Illuminated by the flames and shining with perspiration, Erica could make out an expanse of naked flesh. It was too much for one person. The sleep and alcohol induced dullness of her mind slipped away and she could properly identify what she was seeing. Sondra, her body bare to the world, was lying on top of... well it could only be Lincoln. She couldn't be sure it was Lincoln aside from the fact that she could see all the others around her, as his face was obscured by Sondra's ass. They were locked together in a sixty-nine position, Sondra's head bobbing slightly as she sucked on Lincolns cock, her ass quivering as no doubt Lincoln feasted on her own flesh in turn.

It was wrong to stare but impossible for her to look away as Erica was entranced by the raw sexuality of the moment, the two figures oblivious to their surroundings and companions, just caught up in the moment and one another.

Sondra let out a low moan of pleasure and Erica felt her own hand stealing down to rub between her legs. She'd only thrown a long t-shirt on over her underwear as she'd huddled round the fire waiting on her clothes to dry. Now that choice meant that her fingers touched the outside of her panties without having to fumble beneath pants and her fingers played across her clit as she watched Sondra grind her hips above Lincoln.

The storm ground out another roll of thunder and the mine shaft entrance was illuminated briefly by yet another lightning flash. Erica blinked to clear the echo of the flash from her sight and she noticed that she was no longer the sole member of the audience. The other three had also woken up and were all watching wordlessly as Lincoln and Sondra pleasured one another with fingers, lips and tongues.

Arlene had copied Erica in just throwing on a long t-shirt, however she'd removed her bra. Erica followed the movement as the deputy sheriff lifted a hand slowly to cup her own breast through the thin material of the shirt, rolling the palm of her hand across it counter-clockwise as she stimulated the sensitive flesh beneath it. Erica noticed Trent watching as well, not Sondra and Lincoln however, he was watching Arlene. JP was glued to the two black bodies writhing before him however. From his angle Erica was pretty sure he was getting the full effect of Sondra's generous behind. The old man never took his eyes away from the action unfolding before him as he performed two tasks simultaneously. With one hand he raised a half empty bottle of alcohol to his lips slowly, taking a long pull of the contents inside. With his other hand he pulled the button fly of his pants open and let a long wrinkled white cock flop free.

Erica was astounded at the size of his cock, wrinkled as it was. She watched as he stroked it to life. It didn't stiffen and swell as rapidly as the cocks she'd been exposed to recently had, JP had to work on it, coaxing the blood flow into his member. Still old and wrinkled as it was, the white flesh did begin to harden, harden and grow.

She looked over slowly at Arlene, wondering if she could see what JP was up to. Arlene wasn't looking at JP though, instead Trent had sidled up behind her. Erica looked as the young black man's hand disappeared up under Arlene's top, fondling the soft white tits beneath it. His arm dragged up her t-shirt exposing the firm stomach and lower ribcage of the older woman and her underwear as well. Arlene's legs were slightly parted as she lay on her side, Trent spooning her. Erica could see the tip of his thick black cock jutting through the gap under Arlene's crotch, rubbing against the softness of her inner thigh.

Everywhere she looked Erica could see the effect of the drink on the group, dissolving inhibitions into a gloopy mass of sexual desire. Before her, Sondra and Lincoln were still locked together, mouth to cock, mouth to pussy. To her right, Trent was working on Arlene, his face now bent to the crook of her neck as he doubled down on the foreplay, kissing her soft skin as he groped her breasts. And to her left... Erica now saw that JP had fully woken his cock with his stroking. The six decades old penis was now rearing proudly up from his crotch, hardened to an impressive ten inches of curved ivory flesh.

He wasn't jerking off to Sondra anymore either, or to Arlene despite the fact that Trent had pulled her top off completely so that her 36D tits were now fully exposed. No, JP was stroking his old cock as he leered directly at Erica, watching as she rubbed herself through her panties.

Erica rolled up and onto her knees, pulling her top off once she'd steadied herself. 'Damn, I'm wasted' she thought to herself as she felt herself almost topple over as she struggled to get the t-shirt clear of her head. She managed to keep from falling onto the dirt floor and her bra followed the path of her t-shirt in the vague direction of her backpack. Erica freed her hair so that it fell about her shoulders, still damp from the storm strand of it clung to her skin. She dropped to her hands and knees and slowly crawled toward the old white tracker. He beckoned her on, enticing her forwards with a wave of the meat he held in one hand, much as he would do as he trained a young puppy to obey him.

She didn't know it but the sight of her, slowly crawling to him, bottom lip clenched between her teeth as her pale skin glowed ethereally in the firelight, was the single most erotic thing JP had ever seen in his life. Her full 34C breasts swung and rocked with her crawling motion, nipples hard in expectation. The fist encompassing his cock clenched in anticipation of the young woman gradually making her way toward him. He leaned back against the wall of the shaft, releasing his hold on his cock as Erica reached him and took it in her own far smaller grasp. She leaned in and tongued the head, rolling the tip of her pink tongue around its circumference until it returned to the start of the thin trail of saliva, she'd deposited on it. Then with a satisfied sigh she took the first few inches inside her mouth and began to gently suckle on it.

Lincoln drew in a shuddering breath as he pulled his mouth from Sondra's sopping wet pussy. The lower half of his face was shining from the sweet juices excreting from her pussy and he'd only stopped licking her out with great reluctance. He heaved her off of him, at least the bottom half of her as Sondra's mouth remained locked onto his cock, her big soft lips a velvet cushion against the intense sucking power she was inflicting on his rigid cock. He had to prise her off with brute strength in the end. When he'd begun to come onto her earlier in the evening, the alcohol provided by JP lessening both of their inhibitions and increasing their mutual attraction, he'd had no idea what a tigress he was releasing.

Sondra grinned wickedly at him, then pouted playfully as he pulled his hips back, deftly avoiding her searching hand.

"Not yet baby, I want to fuck those fat fucking titties first." he chided gently.

Sondra lay back on the dirt floor, hands pushing the impressive mounds of flesh together. As she waited for him to straddle her, her long nails tweaked her own nipples and she rolled her head in pleasure. Lincoln had no need for lubrication, his long black cock was slathered in spit and saliva from her enthusiastic ministrations. He pressed forward as he knelt either side of her, his cock spearing into the crease between the soft pliable mounds of flesh. He began pulling back, pressing forward, his cock sliding smoothly against the ebony tit flesh that Sondra held in place for him.

She'd meant to watch the impressive black dick that she'd been playing with as it fucked her tits but Sondra had been distracted when she'd rolled her head in pleasure. Instead of watching Lincoln spearing between her breasts she watched as the skinny white girl sucked lazily, wantonly on the biggest white cock she'd ever seen with her own eyes. Actually, it was the first white cock she'd ever seen. Sondra's fingers found her nipples once more as she watched Erica take a good six inches of thick white dick in her throat.

Arlene shuddered in pleasure, her bare ass swished back and forth on the packed dirt floor scoring against the sensitive globes of flesh. Trent's tongue lapped against her right nipple, the muscular red organ twanging her long erect nipple. Further down, he was working two of his fingers in and out of her, curling them inside her, the fingertips rubbing against the walls of her pussy.

"Uh, uh, uh." Arlene gasped as he probed her deeply, each searching prod of his digits eliciting a gasp of pleasure from her.

"Yeah, love how this cunt is just gripping onto me like a mutha fucker." he murmured into her tit, running his tongue flat against her nipple once more. He began finger fucking her faster, raising his head to watch as her eyes widened still further as an orgasm began to build inside her. "Yeah, c'mon girl, feel it, feel it baby, just preppin' you for a good deep dicking."

JP was on his feet. He'd managed to shrug the few clothes he had on, off and onto the floor. Erica now kneeling on his red cotton check shirt. Erica knelt in front of him, at prayer, worshiping his big white cock. A life spent outdoors had weathered and strengthened his body even as it had taken a toll on it. He still had a good muscle mass for a man approaching the middle of his sixth decade but much of his flesh was criss-crossed with small scars, wounds earned from accidents, fights and feuds.

"Time to get in the saddle young 'un." he said, pulling his cock from her mouth. He exchanged places with her, lying on his clothes while Erica mounted him. She faced him, her hands on his chest as she lowered herself onto his stiff pole. Slowly she impaled herself. Erica's sexual activities hadn't loosened her as much as she'd feared given the size and vigour of her past lovers but she had learned to accommodate larger than normal cocks far quicker. In less than a minute she'd slid down three quarters of his length, suspending herself there as she steadied herself for the final assault. Mentally and physically prepared, Erica forced her body down on the last three inches in one swift movement.

"Fuuuuck!" she groaned between teeth clenched tight.

Four feet from her, Sondra was mounting Lincoln's long cock. Her body had been aching for this, her pussy stoked and primed by Lincoln's talented tongue. As she slid down an almost foot long length of ebony flesh, she felt tremors of an orgasm tickle her as each inch passed through her opening. Lincoln looked up at her from his prone position, his view half blocked by her large fat tits. Sondra's mouth hung open, her long tongue hanging down to her chin as she panted and gasped as if giving birth. Then she was bottoming out, the firm cheeks of her ass pressed tight against his flesh as she took his whole length.

Sondra glanced over to where Erica was riding JP's body, the young white woman's tight ass whipping up and down as she rode him hard.