Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, hey... Erica!" Sondra called across the gap separating them.

Erica's head lolled onto her shoulder, her eyes blinking as she refocused them on Sondra. The black woman was matching her pace to Erica's, dropping her voluptuous form onto Lincolns shaft in time with Erica's downward thrusts.

"Uh...wha...what?" Erica couldn't understand why Sondra would want to talk now... now?

"Look at me...look at me white girl, look at me while you fuckin' that old guy, come on girl, look at me, tell me what you feelin' as he fucks you."

Erica looked at the gorgeous black woman, her large breasts swinging sexily as she pounded her body onto Lincoln's hard black cock. In the half-lit chamber, Sondra seemed like some erotic porn star. Her every movement eliciting feelings of lust, through design or natural talent, Erica was equal parts aroused and jealous of her.

"God, s'good, hitting me deep, right...uh...right where I like it. Filling me so good. so good. Gonna cum soon, he's so hard, can't believe he's so hard." Erica confessed as she looked at Sondra.

"Yeah, you cum hard on the ancient hillbilly cock now, you cum hard like a good slut." Sondra slurred as she felt her own orgasm building.

Across the fire, Trent had Arlene on all fours, both of them watching the two couples fucking. He was hitting her deep, he had from the outset. Trent had been a bit pissed when he'd woken up to see Lincoln underneath Sondra, eating her out like he was starving. Truth was he was still a bit angry and he was taking it out on Arlene.

Red hair whipped back and forth, big breasts swung like heavy pendulums as Trent took his very thick nine-inch cock and used it to bludgeon Arlene's sexy mature body like he hated her.

"Jesus, can't you two shut up for one minute?" Trent called across to the other two women, "I'm trying to hear this bitch beggin' to cum." He pulled on Arlene's hair, pulling her head back. The law enforcement officer's pale flesh was mottled red as she flushed with pleasure and desire.

"C'mon bitch, let me hear you cum. You loving that cunt getting stretched good n' black so let's hear you call my fuckin' name out."

"Urrrghh, cumming, cumming on your cock, u-huh, u-huh, yes, yes, yes, cumming on your cock Trent, cumming on your black cock!" Arlene moaned on cue. He paddled her left ass cheek with his free hand as her pussy clenched and gripped his hard flesh deep within her, internal muscles rippling as she came hard for him.

Sondra and Erica had both slumped across their partner's torsos as their climax's synchronised, both of them gasping and whimpering in pleasure as two tough men, one black, one white, fucked them relentlessly through their orgasms.

Beneath Erica, JP gave a wide grin as the sweet tight young pussy gripped his old cock like a vice.

"Good enough!" he called out, "Now switch."

Unplanned though it was, the other two men immediately took his meaning and were in total agreement. Lincoln, JP and Trent, all disentangled themselves from their respective partners, each moving to the right. Lincoln approaching a panting Erica, Trent a gasping Sondra and JP approached a slightly annoyed looking Arlene.

"What the fuck are you doing you old bastard? What's with yelling 'switch'? You think this is some hick line dance or something?"

"Sure, it is little lady." JP said cheerfully to Arlene. "You know 'Grab your partner by the hair, now turn around and fuck her bare." he concluded in a sing song voice. Arlene looked at him incredulously, at the best of times it was difficult to know if he was joking or not. Then her sight fell on his cock and she closed her mouth over her objections.

The fire crackled and hissed, sparks from the heart of it arcing into the air like mini comets. The storm outside was finally being to abate while the one in the abandoned mine shaft was only building higher in its intensity.

"I been waitin' for this." Trent growled. Sondra's legs were draped over his shoulders as he pistoned in and out of her. Her fingers gripped his forelimbs, talonlike as they dug into his biceps.

"Show me, yeah that's right, show me you want it." she taunted him, egging him on to fuck her harder.

Trent bore down on her, hips a blur as he pushed his thick cock ever deeper into her grasping snatch. He shrugged his shoulders, dislodging her legs from their perch, Sondra immediately wrapping them round his waist. Now he allowed himself to bring the weight of his body directly down on hers, his muscular chest rubbing against her large fat bosom their bodies wore against each other.

JP held Arlene's hips, raising her ass off the ground as his cock explored the hidden depths of her body. He was enjoying himself hugely. He hadn't had this much action in years and not only was he wetting his cock in some of the finest pussy he'd ever encountered, he was also getting the chance to fuck Arlene, something he'd fantasised about for as long as he'd known her.

"Makes a change, don't it?" he panted out above the noise of three cocks squelching into three wet pussies.

"What... what the fuck are you talking about now? Just concentrate on what you're doing... better... yes, yes, deep, oh god!" Arlene answered.

JP clutched at her ankles, holding them to either side of his torso, Arlene wide open and vulnerable to his questing cock. He shoved that self-same dick, balls deep into her, holding it still and steady as the sexy redhead moaned and started to thrash her hips to get him moving again.

"A change... you know... me fuckin' the law instead of it fuckin' with me." JP clarified before finally beginning a fast-pumping action once more. Arlene trilled incoherently as his long white cock slide back and forth, far too swamped with sensations to bother replying. "Uhn, uhn, yeah... sexy. Uhn, uhn, sexy fucking bitch." Erica's hands were pressed palm down against the hard stone walls of the mine shaft. She could feel the rough-hewn stone, cold against her skin. The stone was as unyielding as the black cock slamming away inside her, churning her innards up as it pressed in deeply. Lincoln had a combination of traits that she was coming to adore, an older man's experience coupled with stamina and size. He was also spitting out dirty talk at a tremendous rate which was quickening the approach of her next orgasm.

"Yeah, I feel ya, feel ya squeezin' on ma cock, tell me you is lovin' it."

"Ugh, ugh, I love it, ohhhhh, oh, oh, oh, oh I love it, slam it inside me, I need it, uh I need it." Erica answered breathlessly.

"Ahhh shit yeah, I know it. Yeah, this pussy just out to milk me, tight little pussy, fucking fine."

Lincoln cupped her breasts, clenching her nipples between his fingers, pinching them with his strong grip. He held her 34C tits tight, pulling on them for leverage as he pulled her eager white body back against him as he speared his cock forwards and backwards, hips turning slightly as he ground inside her, alternating pace and depth at will, teasing and tormenting her with his hardness.

"Yeah, takin' care of business, beatin' up a white bitch pussy, yeah, takin' care of you real good."

"Harder, oh, uh, uh, harder, harder." Erica begged him.

Lincoln released her left breast, his hand wrapping round her throat. He ceased his pistoning action, bending his head down close to Erica's ear.

"Nasty little slut, yeah, I'll fuck you harder slut, give you good dark dickin', deep and hard so you cum like a slut all over this dick." he whispered to her.

True to his word he slammed at her, hate fucking her, pelvis blurring as he thrust inside. He released his hold on her other breast, hand falling to attack her pussy instead. Strong black fingers rubbed and tugged at her incredibly sensitive clit.

"Owwwwh, uhhhh, uhhhhh, mmmmmh, urr...ooooh, oh, uh, oh, oh" she burbled, face pressed now against the wall as he drove her insane with pleasure.

"Hell yeah, that's it, you in your happy place now, aint ya? Yeah, now let's get you cumming hard slut."

Arlene's orgasm filled the tunnel, a high-pitched series of squeak and squeals that sounded similar to a flock of bats in the echoing tunnel. JP had ceased with his taints, bending his full will to having the mature redhead bend and break on the rock of his cock. Sondra was gurgling and hissing like a steam kettle left to boil over on a stove. Her teeth were bared, her wide mouth fixed in a grimace that was one part pain and nine parts pleasure as Trent slapped his strong hands, left to right, right to left, across her black bouncing tits, Sondra's luscious body juddering as she climaxed for him.

Erica's ears were filled with the sounds of her female companions climaxing shamelessly, Lincoln released her clit briefly in order to spank her firm ass, once, twice, then once again. The third stroke broke her dam and Erica added her screams of delight to mingle with her friends.

"And... switch" JP called out.

"Come sit on me girl, I want to see that big sexy white ass bounce" Lincoln said.

Arlene straddled him, facing away. His long cock slide inside her with little resistance, JP and Trent having done an excellent job loosening her up. She placed her hands on his thighs and began to ride him. Slowly, surely, she built up speed, after a minute her initial sedate pace was long abandoned, Arlene now throwing her butt up and down, feeding her hungry pussy with good black cock.

Lincoln had thought himself worn out taking Erica to school, he thought he'd need time to recover after all the energy he'd burnt out of the younger white woman. But the sight of Arlene's perfect globes of pale flesh dancing before him gave him his second wind. He quickly fell into a counter rhythm to hers, bucking his hips up to meet her downward descent.

"What you got for me old timer? Stroke or heart attack?" Sondra teased JP as he approached her. The old white man chuckled ruefully, wiping at the sheen of sweat on his wrinkled brow.

"Tell you the truth, I think these two girls have gone and done for me." he said, "Not sure I'm man enough for a woman like you."

"Tccch... I fucking KNOW you aint man enough white boy." Sondra grinned wagging a finger at him. JP scratched at his crotch; his long cock still hard, rampant despite his words.

"Yeaaaah, so if all I got to look forward to now is death, I think I'll go to St Peter a happy man with my cock buried in that big beautiful black ass of yours."

"Uh-huh, you think you getting in my fine ass butt with some honey drippin' words and a sob story about dying?" Sondra shook her head grinning.

"Damn right I am." JP answered, advancing on her as she got on all fours.

Erica trailed a finger across Trent's chest, following the curves of his muscles, tracing down over his abs till her index finger slid onto his cock, she traced along its length, from balls to tip and back again. As she pulled her hand away, Erica saw how her finger tip was coated in mucus, Trent's cock glistening from his last action with Sondra. She popped her finger into her mouth, drawing her lips tight about it as she cleaned it off with one powerful sucking motion. Her actions weren't lost upon her newest partner.

"Nuthin' stoppin' you gettin' a proper taste." Trent said.

Erica agreed and was on her knees a moment later, drawing his cock into her mouth much as she had done with her finger. Lips and tongue cooperated fully to nurse on his thick black cock, stripping it of the taste of Sondra's pussy. Trent's two hands curled the back of her head, fingers interlacing amidst her fine hair as he enjoyed her going down on him, his hips bucking slightly as he responded to her artful ministrations.

Her head moved lower, inch by inch as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth. She struggled somewhat with his girth but the taste of it kept her pushing onwards. As she drew back along the length, her lips clamped tight around it, a firm seal of soft flesh around hard flesh. Her tongue would press along the underside of his shaft during her inevitable descent back down its span.

Arlene was on her back, Lincoln had his hands beneath her ass, lifting it slightly off the ground. He was fucking her with a slow steady pace, his long cock delving deep within her. She kept shifting, trying to hump herself onto his cock, to speed up the

thrusts, to deepen them further but Lincoln held her steady, preventing her from doing either of those things. He was in control and he was loving it.

Her big breasts shook with each thrust forward, pale globes wobbling like bowls of Jello. Her hard nipples ached to be touched, her pussy cried out for more, the mature redhead's body alive and desperate for its next orgasm.

Lincoln was playing her like a conductor of an orchestra. Instead of music swelling, building gradually, it was her need and desires he was strumming. Each stroke agitating the itch inside her rather than relieving it.

"Fuck me faster!" she gasped, "Deeper."

"Nasty, nasty, nasty... three nasty sluts all lookin' to cum. Dat it? You needin' to cum?"

"Yes, yes I need to cum." Arlene moaned, once more vainly trying to hump herself onto him.

Lincoln considered teasing her more, drawing out the torment but the truth was the sight of her pale flesh, pink tipped tits and the yearning expression on her face, it all had him burning up inside with desire for the sheriff's body.

"Here you go baby, this what you are wantin'?"

With those words he dropped her ass to the floor and doubled his speed immediately, increasing the pace every four or five strokes so that inside of twenty seconds he was pounding on her like a snare drum.

"Aaaarrrhhhh!" Arlene came hard, her thighs and his crotch suddenly dripping as she squirted for the first time in her life. Her body wasn't done with the surprises however, a second equally hard orgasm hit her moments later. Her legs and arms wrapped around the man fucking her so well, clinging on desperately as she came in rolling waves of pleasure.

JP had spat a couple of wads of phlegm into the crack of Sondra's ass, working the makeshift lube onto and into her rectum. The twin cheeks of ebony flesh upturned towards him were a constant distraction as he prepared the way for his cock. Sondra's ass was equal parts smackable, bite worthy and fuckable. JP was in a quandary as to which he wanted to do more, but he figured to continue on the trail he'd started.

Satisfied she was ready, his bony index finger sliding in two knuckles deep, Sondra breathing like she was in labour as he pressed inside, JP mounted her.

He pushed the first inch inside, watching in pleasure as the dark hole swallowed the bulbous head of his pale skinned cock. His gnarled hands gripped her buttocks, keeping the soft pliable ass cheeks well spread. Another inch wormed its way inside, then another.

"How you doin' there girlie?" he asked.

"I'm about ready to snap that cock off your pale ass corpse if you call me girlie again." Sondra retorted, nostrils flaring as he rocked his hips forward, more cock entering her.

JP took her arms at the wrists, pulling them behind her, holding them crossed at the small of her back. His grip, despite his years, was as hard as the cock he was plugging her ass up with. Sondra found herself with no choice but to lean back, pushing him further inside of her.

"Urrrck" she grunted, straining forward but failing to break free.

"Sorry young 'un but I'm thinking it's time you learnt to respect your elders. Nuthin' like gettin' your ass fucked hard to teach you to mind your tone, least ways that's my thinkin'...heh, heh." JP could feel the vice like grip of her ass slackening ever so slightly as the tight sphincter grew accustomed to his size.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck, fuck, fuckfuck, fuckfuckfuckfuck, FUCK!" Sondra's curses sped up in line with JP's shoving motions as he started to fuck her.

"Hell yes, young 'un. That's the spirit." he cackled wildly. "Shit girlie, this is all together too much ass for a poor old man like me. Nuff to give me religion."

"Shut... shut the fuck up...and...Jesus...and fuck me you bastard." Sondra huffed, "And don't...uggh...don't call me girlie."

Trent eventually tired of the blowjob, he turned Erica around and onto all fours so that the two of them were witness to the sight of JP's ghost white frame clambering onto and into Sondra's coco brown ass.

He pushed and tugged Erica until she was positioned precisely as he wished and then he got onto his knees behind her.

Trent pulled her hair back, smoothing it across her shoulders, his hands running down her body, enjoying the smooth silkiness of her skin. He took hold of her hips and entered her, a smooth thrust into a pre prepared slot. He was thicker by a good margin than Lincoln's long cock and slightly thicker than JP. But those two cocks had still prepared Erica well for the aggressive fucking that Trent now let loose on her.

Erica found herself gasping, shuddering and cumming from the get-go. He was a very powerfully built young man and he was using all the core strength in his sculpted body on her slender frame. Trent's hold on her hips stayed in place for the most part, sometimes his hands slipped as the sweat slick skin and bruising thrusts pulled Erica's pelvis from his grip momentarily. She was struggling to keep upright and eventually Erica found her head driven lower and lower towards the dirt floor as her limbs weakened from the pleasure of the pounding.

Even Trent needed a brief breather. He halted, leaving half his cock wedged inside her. Erica cocked her head to the side so that she could look back at him. Her tongue peeked out between her teeth; mouth stretched in a cheeky smile. With a twist of her hips, she wiggled her ass, feeling his cock shift inside her as she did so.

"Tired already?" she asked smiling.

Trent grunted, wiping at his face, he dug the heel of his hand into his eye socket, dragging away the stringing sweat.

"Uggh, I wiped him out already, poor boy." Sondra called mockingly, Erica tittering in reflex to her words.

"Jesus Christ but you bitches do nuthin' but talk." Trent barked angrily.

He sank his shaft to the root once more, her pussy spasming around its girth. Trent then stood up, two smooth movements taking him from a kneeling position on the floor to standing upright, Erica's petite frame hanging from his crotch like a doll. He shuffled forward, leaning slightly to the side to judge distances before once more lowering himself down.

Erica now found herself face to face with Sondra who was still rocking beneath the attention of JP's pistoning thrusts.

"Now!" Trent declared, "Use those fuckin' mouths for something else instead of giving my ass a hard time."

Erica, confused, opened her mouth, closing her eyes simultaneously, to groan as Trent began fucking her with a will once more. As her lips parted, she felt something brush against them fleetingly before pressing firmly against them. Her eyes flew open to see Sondra's face pushed up against her own. The black woman's mouth cleaved to Erica's, her long strong tongue pushing inside Erica's mouth, its muscled mass moving against her pink fleshy tongue in controlled waves.

Both women moaned in pleasure. Their breath swapping from one mouth to the other as Trent and JP fucked them aggressively. Sondra's large mouth and full lips encased her own, Erica feeling overwhelmed by the sensation, the thorough sensualness of the experience. She was kissing Sondra back with the same level of desire as the ebony beauty was kissing her, tongues in a battle for dominance over each other's mouths. The newness, the kinkiness of it all was in the back of her mind, a turn on in itself but at the same time not something that Erica was dwelling on. Right now, it was all about the right now.

It must have been a full five minutes before Trent hoisted her once more into the air.