Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steeling herself, Erica bent over and began to kiss and suckle on the monster cock. It was ninety nine percent erect already, her warm mouth and pressing tongue giving it a last injection of iron hardness. He was obviously proud of his endowment, why wouldn't he be? He'd shaved his pubic hair clear off, she could pick up the scent of oils and moisturising products from his body as she lavished attention onto his cock and balls. Destry's nut sack was in direct proportion to his shaft, huge sperm filled testes hanging heavy in a soft wrinkled bag of skin.

She tried to take him in her mouth, his width pushing her jaws to their limits. Try as she might, Erica found herself breaking off every twenty seconds or so, working her jaw to keep it from aching under the pressure. Despite her self-image of inadequacy, Erica was doing a good job. Had she been able to take her eyes off Destry's saliva coated black beast for a moment she would have noticed that he and Sondra had stopped kissing, both of them watching as Erica worshipped at his crotch.

"Good girl." he said finally, cupping her chin in his hand, tilting her head to look up at him. "Good girl." he repeated, Erica beaming at the compliment as a dog would its master.

"That's wet enough." Sondra declared. She lifted the nightie up, bare assed beneath it and swung her leg over Destry's lap.

"Feed it into me Kiki." Sondra moaned in anticipation.

Erica used both hands to steer the big cock to the red gash between Sondra's quivering thighs. As soon as the head rubbed at the entrance to her pussy, the black woman began bearing down on it. Erica watched in excited awe as the cock distended Sondra's pussy, forcing its way deep inside.

Grudgingly Erica let go of the thick black rod as Sondra's pussy gobbled up its length. All she could do was sit back and watch Sondra riding it frantically to her first orgasm of the night.

"Shit Boo, fucking shit, it's gotten bigger since last time. What you feeding it Boo?" Sondra wailed as she came on him.

"Grade A cunt baby, Grade A cunt." he said dead pan as he flexed, spearing deeper into her. He leaned to one side catching Erica's eye. "Just Grade A cunt." he said again.

Erica saw the gauntlet drop in challenge and without hesitation she picked it up.

"Sondra, I want it." she heard herself say.

Sondra leaned forward, mashing her tits that had finally flung themselves free of her nightie into Destry's face. She shivered as he drew a nipple into his mouth, lashing at it with his tongue. She looked over her shoulder at Erica and winked at her. "Sure Kiki, just getting it wet an' greased for you."

Erica found herself waiting impatiently as Sondra continued to bump and grind on Destry's lap, her movements slowing in speed and intensity until she came to a complete stop with about half of his considerable length within her. She could see the bottom half of his dark shaft slathered with the wetness of Sondra's pussy. He was returning the favour, gripping a large black breast in each hand he was alternating between each of them, sucking eagerly on Sondra's swollen nipples.

Finally, Sondra drew herself up off of him, a low squelching sound heralding his fat cock head vacating her sopping pussy. As the other woman left Destry's lap, Erica began to get up off the floor to replace her.

"Nah, keep yo ass on the floor." Destry drawled, heaving himself up off the couch. He looked down at Erica, running finger tips through his beard. The thick facial hair shining from his own saliva generated by his oral worship of Sondra's big tits, there was also a good deal of Erica's pussy juice soaked into it as well.

"You sure now? No backin' out once I get the dick in ya." he said to Erica.

She looked up at him, her eyes tracing the vine of thick veins that crisscrossed his big black cock. "Sure" she replied.

"Hmmm, kay. Cos you know me name? Know what it means in French?"

"No" Erica answered.

"Destry... means war horse or something like it. My pops thought it sounded cool. You ready to take some horse cock in ya, then let's get at it."

He squatted down briefly, pulling the thin panties off of Erica, tossing them over a shoulder nonchalantly. He then took a knee behind her and Erica couldn't repress the shudder of anticipation mixed with fear as the heavy hunk of flesh thudded against her ass cheek.

"Pull those cheeks apart." Destry instructed her. She lay her head on the carpet, reaching back with both hands to pull her butt cheeks to either side, her knees sliding another inch or so further from each other as well, exposing herself to him.

Like an adult holding a fragile baby, Destry seemed well aware of the potential to cause pain or damage. He approached entry slowly, hands cupping, adjusting, resetting her stance until he was content. He rubbed the bulbous head of his cock against her pussy lips, imperceptibly pushing it inside her. It was like someone dipping their toe in a hot bath, he kept testing and checking till he felt the time was right.

Erica didn't know what signal her body gave to him but suddenly the pressure against the entrance to her pussy built up as he pressed forward. The thick cock met resistance from the onset and the gasp that came out of Erica was not one of pleasure.

"Owww, ow, ow, shit, it's too big."

"It'll fit, it always fits." he said, sounding more like he was quoting a slogan than offering reassurance.

"No, too big, it'll tear me." Erica gasped painfully.

Sondra slid down off the couch, sitting with her back against it, facing Erica. She'd removed her nightie so that she was as naked as Erica. Gently she smoothed Erica's hair back, hand then lightly stroking Erica's flushed face.

"It's okay Erica, just breath slowly, it's gonna feel so good soon." she said trying to put her at ease.

"Nnnh tight, dat's a tight fit." Destry grunted from the other end of Erica, his fat cock straining for entry. He made a huffing sound and Erica's pussy spread sufficiently for his head to disappear inside.

"Ooooohhh... Hffff... Pffff... Hffff... Pffff!" Erica sucked in deep breaths, Sondra stroking her face as she did so.

Another effort from Destry propelled his cock a small bit deeper inside her, Erica counted her blessings that Sondra had 'wetted' it so thoroughly before hand. He held steady for a while but she could sense his patience was ebbing quickly. Sure enough, when Erica gave another small squeal of discomfort, he delivered a stinging slap to her rear.

"Dat'll give you somethin' else to think on." he crowed, pushing forward again as Erica winced at the searing pain.

Sondra leaned forward, drawing her face down to Erica's, mashing her wide sensuous mouth against the pouting, puffing lips of Erica. As Destry continued to cram his thick member into Erica's slowly yielding pussy, Sondra now crowded Erica's mouth with her probing tongue, the red mass of muscles and tissue rampaging against Erica's.

It helped.

The passionate kiss took Erica's focus off the struggle to accommodate the 'horse' cock belonging to Destry. Instead she found herself sinking into the clinch with Sondra, her own tongue now fully engaged, seeking to explore inside the other woman's warm mouth.

It took a shuddering climax to drag her attention back to what Destry was doing. He'd managed to work himself deeper still inside her, how far, how much was left, she wasn't quite sure. But he'd gotten enough inside that he felt able to begin working it back and forth now, fucking her with a steady pace, keeping the pressure up on his forward thrusts to ensure he would continue to move deeper within her. All that and Sondra's so very soft lips brought on an orgasm that Erica wheezed breathlessly into the other woman's mouth.

"Turn yourself around baby." Destry instructed. Erica wasn't sure what he wanted her to do at first until she felt Sondra pulling away from her. He'd been talking to his girlfriend and not her. She at least seemed to know exactly what he wanted. Sondra turned around, bending over onto the couch, presenting her rounded behind to Erica. Destry leaned forward to take a hold of Erica's long brown hair, snaring a clump of it in his fist he pulled slightly back to raise her head up as all the while Sondra backed up towards Erica's face.

Sondra pulled her cheeks apart, much as Erica had done earlier, her wet pussy gliding toward Erica's face. Destry held her hair right up until the moment Erica felt the wetness of Sondra sliding across her nose and down against her mouth. He released his grip and Erica found herself lapping eagerly at the delectable dewy pink flesh bearing against her face.

Destry picked up his pace, his cock finding its passage much easier now as Erica's body overcame its previous limits, now revelling in the sensation of the veined dark monster plunging forcibly in and out of it. He held her hips, rolling his ebony fingers across her pale white skin, tightening his grip randomly as he'd, without warning, suddenly burst into an accelerated pace for brief periods.

Erica's second orgasm was again muffled, this time by a pussy in her mouth instead of a tongue. Her third orgasm was also muffled but it would have been drowned out regardless by Sondra's. The dark-skinned beauty came like a steam train against Erica's mouth, all shrieks and whistles as her sodden sex ground hard into Erica's face.

"Don't back out!" Destry said, driving forward with his hips as Erica shied away on reflex from Sondra's grinding hips.

"Yeah, yeah, you don't need to breath, you don't need nuthin' cept to take this good dick and eat dat righteous black pussy!" he continued. "Dat good, yeah you takin' the horse cock good n' proper now. How she doin' baby, bitch got skills?"

Sondra's response to Destry's inquiry was a moan of pleasure but it was an answer all in itself.

The three of them remained entwined like this for a while longer, Erica feeling him getting deeper and deeper with each stroke now. She waited to feel his body pressing against hers at any moment once he'd sunk himself entirely within her.

Before that happened, he eased up and stopped, releasing his cock from within her. Erica slumped to the floor, her face a mess from Sondra's discharge, her own pussy the same sloppy mess.

Destry helped Erica up, laying her upper body on the couch, her lower body hanging off the edge. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer as he started to feed the black boa constrictor between his legs back inside her. Erica looked down the length of her own body, marvelling in the length of black flesh she'd managed to take inside her. Then she looked up as Sondra lowered herself onto Erica's face, squatting, her knees resting either side of Erica's head as her pussy descended, once more sought the pleasure of Erica's tongue and lips.

As Destry began fucking her strongly once more, she felt his hands reach down to grab her firm tits, kneading them roughly, urgently. Already a fourth climax beckoned, stronger than any of the ones before it. The hands gripping her breasts changed, Destry surrendering them to Sondra's control while he cupped one of Sondra's impressively sized tits, thumb rolling across the hard nipple. His thrusts forced Erica's shoulders against the soft padding of the couch, pressing forward until there was no longer any give in the furniture. Then it was all on her pussy to give way. The slap of his heavy scrotum against her skin signalled the end of the long struggle between his rod and her hole, it also signalled the start of orgasm number four.

The orgasms rolled by as frequent as the minutes on a clock, Erica choking and spluttering her extasy out as she serviced the wet gash before her. It seemed like an hour had passed in this way, black flesh pinning her down from both ends of her body, and yet when she felt Destry begin to withdraw fully from her once more it still seemed too soon.

"Noooo." she whimpered as Sondra also dismounted from her perch. From the look on Destry's face and the grip he had close to the head of his cock, Erica could see he was a heartbeat from cumming himself. Both she and Sondra scrambled over towards him. Erica won the race by a hair's breadth, her lips clamping over the head of his cock, Sondra satisfying herself with mouthing over one of his large testes.

He came moments later, a wad of sperm layering Erica's tongue as Destry tilted his head back, hissing in pleasure. Sondra ran her lips along the length of his cock, continuing on till she was pressing against Erica, pushing the smaller woman off of her man's meat so that she could take some of his ejaculation for herself. Erica surrendered her position at the head of his cock reluctantly, it'd been her body, her effort that had gotten him off.

She didn't get much time to dwell on it, finding herself once more pulled to her feet. It was by Sondra this time, the black woman urging both her 'Boo' and Erica towards the back of the house.

"Let's take this to the bedroom where it belongs." Sondra offered in explanation.

Thirty minutes later.

Erica clung to Destry. Her chest pressed against his strong back, her body contouring his. Her hands rested palm down on his chest, her crotch tight against his firm ass. She peeked from behind him, watching him driving his cock into Sondra's upturned ass, imagining it was her controlling the sex as she moved her hips in time with his, mirroring his fucking motion.

Sixty minutes later.

Erica's wet hands were slapping against the smooth tiled walls of the shower, Sondra on her knees before her, tongue and fingers coaxing another orgasm from the slender white body.

"Nasty, oh fuck that's so fucking nasty." Erica gasped, her legs trembling with pleasure.

To one side, Destry sat on the closed toilet lid, a half smoked joint between his lips. He watched the two women frolicking beneath the warm spray of the shower as he drew in a long pull from the spliff. His cock was taking a deserved rest but even so it began to twitch upwards as he watched the two women slither slowly to the floor of the shower, crotches now meshed together as they sought to bring one another off.

He stood slowly, groaning softly as he stretched his arms out to either side. Destry lifted the lid to the toilet, spitting the butt of the smoke into it. Then he opened the shower doors, stepping in to join the two women writhing on the floor.

Four hours after first being woken by Destry and Sondra. Erica was astride the black man, her body now taking his massive cock with comparative ease. Her small torso worked itself up and down, tight ass juddering, as she fucked him feverishly. Squatting beside them, Sondra played with her big tits, mouth agape as her Boo worked two fingers into her still insatiable pussy. Erica found her need outweighed her strength. She collapsed against his chest, twitching in the throes of yet another orgasm. Destry put a hand on the small of her back, holding her tight to him as he began flexing, pushing more cock inside the tight tunnel, her pussy rumbling and vibrating against the black meat monster.

Erica's body, tender and raw and still hungry for more, spasmed against his uncontrollably, only his grip stopping her from sliding on his sweat slick skin. Her mouth hung half open, a small tendril of drool connecting her tongue to his bare chest.

"Uh, uh, more, uh, good, uh, good, full, uh, oooh, uh, so, uh, full." Erica grunted in time to the gentle pace of the cock as it thumped balls deep within her.

Her eyes were wide, dilated with desire, as Sondra sank alongside them. She had replaced Destry's fingers with her own long nimble digits and now she leaned over Destry, head bumping against Erica's. Sondra's tongue crept out, slipping and sliding against Erica's pink tongue as they licked his ebony skin, savouring the salty taste.

Episode 5: "Tweedledum and Tweedledee

Agreed to have a battle;

For Tweedledum said Tweedledee

Had spoiled his nice new rattle."

Noon came and went before there were any signs of life in the house.

Destry levered himself from the bed first, disentangling himself from Erica's sleeping form. The young white woman was shattered, passing out rather than falling asleep only a few short hours before.

Stealthily he padded barefoot around the circumference of the bed, before waking Sondra quietly. She muttered a sleepy 'wuzzup', rubbing her eyes and grumbling quietly before she too silently left the bedroom, leaving her friend to sleep undisturbed.

Showered and dressed, Sondra fixed Destry and herself some coffee. She penned a note to Erica, a short explanation that she'd left her sleep on but that she had errands to run. Sondra added an invitation to stay on as long as she needed, 'to get her shit together'. She left the note on top of Erica's laptop and bag that Destry had brought into the house after collecting the car from the bar's parking lot a short while earlier.

As Sondra was closing the front door, she spotted a familiar figure walking up the street so she loitered in the driveway for them to arrive.

"Morning T." Sondra called in greeting as her younger brother strode into the driveway.

"Hey big Sis." he said, as always too cheerful and too cocky for Sondra's liking, especially this early in the morning, ESPECIALLY after the night before.

As the 'baby' of the family, he'd always been spoilt by his parents and older siblings. It was something that irked her at times but blood was blood, kin was kin so she tended to let it go.

"So, what you doing here? You better not be in trouble with Mom again. I aint fightin' your battles for you with her. Do it your damn self. Just apologise to the woman and settle it." Sondra sniffed loudly at Terrance's chagrined expression and took a belt of coffee from her travel mug.

"Why do you always think I'm in trouble when I come calling?" Terrance said plaintively.

"Then you lookin' for somethin' and if it's money you can keep on walkin' cos I aint got none to give you." Sondra said firmly.

He held up his hands in mock surrender.

"Take it easy Sis, I just came by to pick up some stuff Destry was to leave out for me. He didn't say?"

Sondra dimly remembered something being mentioned, she started to wrack her sleep deprived brain as to what it was and where Destry had left it.

"Holy fuck!" Terrence breathed in awe.

Sondra looked behind her to see Erica through the living room window. Thankfully she was fully clothed.

"Who is that?" Terrance said still gaping at Erica.

"A friend, a guest." Sondra said, "And off limits."

"The hell you say, I'm in love." Terrance replied with a wolfish grin.

"And last week you were in love with that Asian girl who works at the dentists, week before it was some woman you met on a bus, week before..."

"Hey, I'm a Scorpio, ruled by my emotions." he cut her off, "Besides quit living in the past, that there is my future."

Terrance found himself turned on his heel, his back pushed against Sondra's car door. She pressed a finger into his chest, pinning him still with her smouldering stare.

"Off... Limits!" Sondra repeated meaningfully, "Don't fucking test me on this."

Ordinarily who Erica, or Terrance hooked up with wouldn't have bothered Sondra or even been her business. But the run in with Butterman, Arlene's close call and Amos's murder had put things in a new perspective. She could look after herself as could Destry but there was no way she would let her stupid little brother paint a crosshair on his chest by getting involved with Erica.

She poked him one last time for emphasis before pushing him aside to climb into her car.

"Go home little brother, I'll get Destry to drop whatever it is over to you tonight."