Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 09

Story Info
Arlene runs an investigation once Erica shares new intel.
18.7k words
4.77
5.1k
12

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Tracking Evil, A Podcast: Part 9

Prologue:

After Izzak, a roommate and friend to Terrance, had been arrested for the murder of the married white woman he was having an affair with, it was Terrance who broke the news to his friends and Erica at a frat party they were attending at Rutwell College.

Erica's facial expression, when Terrance brought them up to speed angered the young black man and he tried to foist the blame for the killing on Erica. Distraught that Sondra's brother would think this about her, she excused herself from the group and eventually found a secluded bedroom in the house where she could think over what had been said.

Her solitude was interrupted by the arrival of Elvin, a friend of Terrance's who had followed her. He didn't make any apologies for Terrance's reaction, that sort of thing wasn't in his nature, he did tell Erica that her face on hearing the news of the murder had lit up in anticipation, the act of which brought on Terrance's angry words.

And now. . .

Erica turned away from him, looking out the window once more. She kept silent, hoping Elvin would take the hint and go away. A minute passed, a second one then stretched by in uncomfortable silence. Finally, she heard the creak of floorboards, Elvin moving. Erica exhaled slowly through her nose.

Was he right? Erica wasn't considering Elvin's interpretation of Terrance's unfortunate response to her unthinking actions. She assumed the odiously cerebral young man was spot on in his assumptions. She had already gleaned that he wasn't the sort who made mistakes. No, it wasn't Elvin's words that had her staring out into the night, it was Butterman's.

Had the serial killer been correct when he had made his observation about her? Was she like him? Not a killer, but was she attracted to death, murder, mayhem? Was that the reason behind her increased sexuality, her rampant needs that carried her away at times beyond the limits of good sense? Was she becoming some sort of junkie to danger and violence? Was she getting her fix through rough sex with virtual strangers?

The sound of a throat being cleared brought her back to the now.

"He likes you. That's the real explanation behind his emotional state." Elvin's voice came, it was closer. The floorboard had creaked on his approach, not as a signal of him leaving.

"I know." Erica replied simply.

"I like you to." Elvin continued, the words coming out like he was reluctant to say them. Erica was glad there and then that she wasn't facing her as he said it, obviously she needed to learn how to school her face, to mask her emotions better.

The right response would be to thank him, to act flattered but to let him down gently, almost as if loath to do so. The wrong response would be to laugh openly, to crush him with indifference.

'Stop it now' she thought to herself, 'Turn around, excuse yourself and leave before things go to far.'

Then there was the really wrong response.

"I thought he was your friend?" Erica said. Silence on her part would have been better, responding like this could only encourage him. She heard him behind her, leather shoes squeaking as he shifted his feet in consternation at her response.

"Perhaps there are some things worth losing a friend over." This time there was no reluctance to speak evident in Elvin's voice. Erica felt goosebumps rise on her flesh on hearing his words. She had lost a new friend in the hunt for the killer, Amos paying the price for her opening the can of worms that had led them to the killer's hometown. Arlene had come close to death twice and she had become as close to Erica as a sister. Would she risk Arlene again in the future? Sondra? Tiny? Terrance? What lengths would she go to in order to track the evil she had uncovered?

Was Butterman as shrewd a judge of her as he'd made out? No, she wouldn't let that be, she and Arlene had been in this together from almost the beginning, but Terrance had only begun to be drawn into her life. Better to cut that cord now before it was cut by his death.

"Close the door." Erica said softly, Elvin's squeaking shoes once more communicating his surprise and shock. Her words quite literally rocking him back on his heels.

Still facing the window Erica heard his rapid short strides as he crossed the floor to close the bedroom door. Instead of the sound of wood on wood and a key turning, she heard a low thump. Erica turned to look back behind her. Elvin stood at the door, both hands flat against the wood panelling as he tried to shut it. At the base of the doorway, firmly wedged between frame and the door itself was a large sneaker, on no doubt an equally large foot, blocking Elvin's efforts to shut the door off to the rest of the house.

Elvin admitted defeat and ceased trying to drive the foot back by force. He stepped back and the door opened inwards.

Episode 1: "May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies."

The foot grew, a leg appearing, a torso and finally a head. A large figure of a man stepped around the door and into the room proper.

Dre.

"What the fuck do you want?" Elvin said, his normally cultured phrasing going out the window at the sight of his big brawny friend. Dre ignored Elvin's indignant spluttering, pushing past the smaller man to address Erica.

"You okay miss?" Dre asked Erica solicitously.

"Of course, she's okay. Why wouldn't she be okay? Right, you've asked your question. Good job. Time to go." Elvin put a hand to Dre's chest and tried to turn the bigger man around, he barely rocked him however. Dre simply used his thumb and forefinger to pinch Elvin's wrist, lifting the slender black mans offending hand off of him.

"Elvin." Dre said, still keeping a hold of his friend's arm, "Don't make the mistake of thinking I'm stupid just because I talk slow." Dre turned back to Erica once more and repeated his question over the low squawks of protest from Elvin.

Erica smothered a smile with her hand, her first bit of good humour since Terrance had stormed in with his news, and nodded at Dre. The big man nodded back, then he curled his fingers around Elvin's wrist and began to haul the smaller black man from the room.

"Wait!" Erica called out without thinking, "Both of you, both of you should stay."

"Is this actually going to happen?" Elvin seemed to be relying on Dre's judgement. Normally it was the smaller, smarter man who made all the calls, his placid friend content to humour him in that respect. 'Book start, life dumb' was how the others tended to view him and that description seemed apt now.

Erica tossed back what remained of her drink, abandoning the paper cup on the floor and turning to the business at hand. She was on her knees, her hair pulled back from her face and looking up at Dre and Elvin as they stood side by side in front of her. A wrinkle crinkled her smooth forehead as Erica's face momentarily screwed up, a grimace as she reconsidered her actions here and the eventual blowback that would result from them. It was just a fleeting regret, she needed Terrance safe, out of her life and if anything was going to make him cut ties with her it was this. Erica knew Sondra would approve, of her intentions if not her methods.

"Game time boys, time to step up and show me what you're bringing to the table."

Elvin hesitated as Erica knew he would but Dre might have been slow in his manner of speech but he was quick enough when it came to fishing his cock out of his pants. The black cock that hung from the zipper of his pants looked like a very healthy example. Erica was rapidly becoming something of an expert of estimating how big a black cock would grow when hard. Dre's might not have won "Best in Show" against others she had seen but the young man was the owner of what should be a ten-inch meaty cock when it fully hardened.

Erica then looked at Elvin who had caught up, pulling the front of his pants open to expose himself to her. His cock wasn't as wide as Dre's which didn't trouble Erica overmuch even though she was growing partial to the bulkier dick's, enjoying the stretch they gave her. What surprised her though was that Elvin's cock drooped further down than Dre's, the pint-sized nerd looked to be in possession of a full foot of black cock.

She couldn't help herself; she actually licked her lips in anticipation. Erica reached out with both hands, running her fingers lightly across their shafts, feeling each of them responding to her delicate touch. As the two black shafts hardened, blood pumping in response to the sight of a beautiful white woman on her knees before them, they reared out from the two college students' bodies. Erica's gentle caresses changed now. She spat in the palm of each of her hands, gripping onto their shafts, pumping them in her fists. Steady strokes, her saliva giving her just enough lubrication, drawing her partially clenched fists up and down two big black cocks, tip to root and back again.

"Wow!" Elvin breathed.

"Fuck yeah." Dre said softly.

Erica pulled Elvin's cock a bit closer, running her tongue in circular motions right at the base of it, worrying at the long black cock's sensitive underbelly. She followed up then with a long slow lick, her tongue flat and wide against his shaft. Up, up, all the way to the head before she wrapped her lips around the head, sucking on the cock. Dre wasn't neglected, her hand continued to traverse the length of his shaft, Erica convinced it thickened ever so slightly in her grip as she licked at the other cock.

Then it was Dre's turn, Erica switching over, kneeling up straighter in order to get her mouth over the tip of his shaft. The big man squatted slightly to make things easier, breathing heavily as she worked her way down, up and over the top half of his cock with her mouth. Elvin got his turn again, the young man... 'could he actually be a virgin?' slipped into Erica's mind... the young man thrusting eagerly forward with his hips as her lips engulfed his shaft. The movements were irregular, impatient... inexperienced.

Clothes began to be shed slowly. Dre's tight t shirt the first item to hit the bedroom floor. Erica struggled out of the flannel shirt, taking a brief break from her oral duties to do so. As soon as the shirt was free of her, her mouth was filled once more with black cock meat. The white dress shirt that Elvin wore fluttered to the floor, the brilliant whiteness of the garment catching Erica's eyes as it settled close by. The bow tie he had affected still remained incongruously fastened about his neck.

Erica felt her ardour rising as she pumped Elvin's cock in her hand, her other hand gripping Dre's thick dark meat about the base. Her nostrils were flared, quivering as she breathed heavily through her nose, her mouth fully occupied with sucking Dre's cock. Between her rapid snorting breaths, the heavier panting of the two young men and the blood running through her ears as she flushed in heightened fervour, Erica didn't hear the bedroom door open and close.

"Are you shitting me?" The words crackled through the charged energy in the room and all three participants hopped on the spot in shock.

Standing between the three of them and the once again closed door was Amir and Hector. The two new arrivals were polar opposites in their expressions. Amir's face had a mixed cast, one part drunkenness, one part lust. Hector on the other hand seemed to have sobered up on the spot, the shock on his face clear to see.

"I said to LOCK the door!" Elvin said in frustration to Dre, the big man shrugging his shoulders apologetically.

"Are you shitting me?" Hector repeated. "Izzak's in jail, Terrance is trying to help him and you two cunts are helping out by trying to fuck the girl he's obsessed with! Dre! Seriously bro, what the fuck are you thinking?"

Dre chewed on his top lip as he gave serious thought to his friend's question. He looked from Hector to Erica and back again.

"Thinking she asked and she looks like she does, so yeah, that's what I thought." came the slow considered reply.

Hector slapped his palm against his own face in frustration, slowly dragging it down as if to clear his thoughts. Then his gaze jerked to his right as he spotted Amir pulling his shirt off while simultaneously working his sneakers off of his feet. "No, come on Amir, not you as well."

"Why not? How's Terrance gonna know? You gonna tell him? Fuck that, I won't be saying anything." the young middle eastern student said, his smooth brown skin glowing healthily in the brightness of the rooms light. The paunch of his stomach hung slightly over his belt, sagging to one side as he began to work the belt and zipper open. Still working to free his cock, Amir moved to join Dre and Elvin, almost totally obscuring Erica from sight.

Hector looked like he wanted to spit, as if there was a foul taste in his mouth he needed to be rid of. His jaw clenched and unclenched, worked from side to side. His hands squeezed into fists, knuckles nearly popping from the strain. He turned on his heel, moving back to the door and reached out to open it and leave.

As his hand settled on the door handle, he heard the sound of flesh on flesh, Erica's hands once more busily occupied jerking off one or more of his friends. The wet sound of a mouth on cock, the low hum of pleasure carried across the room to where he stood statue still. Hector's head drooped low, his shoulders slumping.

"Fine." he said still facing away from his friends. His hand moved to securely lock the bedroom door and he turned back towards the three standing figures, one petite body kneeling before them. "Fine... but this shit stays a secret."

'Oh shit' Erica thought as Amir joined the two young men before her. The situation was getting out of control now. Having sex with Elvin was one thing, a deliberate ploy to drive a wedge between herself and Terrance so that he would stop chasing her and thereby remove himself from the crosshairs of any potential killer stalking her or her friends.

Adding Dre to the mix had been an impulse, one driven by her loins rather than her intellect but it hadn't raised any concerns, she was used at this point to two partners at once.

Amir entering the fold had added a new dimension to things however. Terrance would have been upset, pissed even, to discover Erica had slept with one of his friends. Finding out that three of his friends had fucked her... God knows how he would deal with that news.

The young Arab student was already stroking his own cock furiously, he had a nice thick piece, maybe seven inches or slightly over in length. Erica pushed aside her concerns, things had progressed so far now that even calling a halt to it all, Terrance would still be hurt. Going through with it... well at least she'd get off once more.

Decision now firm, Erica mentally switched off the part of her overactive mind that revelled in pulling at the threads of the future, trying to analyse every potential consequence to every one of her actions. Her mind now calm, she concentrated on the here and how. Elvin's cock probed against her soft lips; she parted them so that his black dick slipped into her mouth. In one hand she once again took up Dre's long girth, in her other she took over from Amir, his frantic masturbation now substituted by Erica's skilled touch.

Engrossed in taking care of one, two... three cocks, Erica never heard Hector's words nor the click of the door locking. She swapped Elvin's cock for Amir's, slurping on this new length with real passion. Then Hector's arrival finally caught her attention.

Hector was possibly Terrence's closest friend, at least among the four men surrounding Erica. Of all the betrayals tonight, Terrance would probably feel Hector's involvement the most. Despite her earlier resolve, Erica felt a cloak of guilt begin to settle about her shoulders once more, the hurt she was planning on causing Sondra's younger brother was so out of character for her, yet... yet it was necessary. A small evil for a greater good. Or a seed of evil, something that might grow inside me? 'Christ, I hope not' Erica thought to herself, steeling herself once more to continue on the path she'd chosen.

Unlike Amir, Dre and Elvin who all still retained some part of their clothing, Hector had taken the time since locking the bedroom door to undress fully, looming buck ass naked beside the others. His toned muscular body fairly glowed with vitality and youth, a young black Adonis with a rapidly hardening cock that looked equal to Dre's in length and circumference. His emotions were clearly as elevated as his cock as his Jamaican accent had again come forth as it did when he was hopped up on the football field.

"Ah likkle gyal, tink I gwan see what you got unda dem clothes." Hector said. He moved behind Erica who couldn't track him as he passed behind her, her mouth and hands occupied as they were.

Though she couldn't see Hector, the others clearly could. He might have been late to the 'party' but it was soon clear that he was a leader on and off the football field. As a result of his cue, unseen by her, the three youths disengaged abruptly but reluctantly from the attention they were receiving from Erica, each taking a full step backwards.

Before Erica could make head nor tail of the change in the dynamic, Hector was pulling her to her feet, an arm encircling her waist, holding her close to his firm young body. Once she was standing, the others advanced as if they were soldiers on parade, stepping to a signal or beat that she wasn't privy to. Three pairs of hands began to pluck at her clothes, pulling them off of her unresisting body while Hector craned around, turning her head to face him, their lips meeting in a light kiss that deepened in intensity as her body responded to so many hands on it at once.

Hector only broke the kiss in order for Erica's tank top to be hauled up over her head, leaving her as naked as the black student embracing her, the other three now divesting themselves of the last few items of clothing to catch up. Then Hector was kissing her again, Erica's body turning in his arms so that her breasts now rubbed against his chest, his fully erect cock poking at her stomach as their bodies mashed up against one another.

Amir reached over and pulled Erica free of Hector gently but firmly. Hector raised a small objection, a 'hey' but he didn't try to physically keep hold of her. Amir raised one of Erica's arms above her head, twisting his hand so that she performed a series of slow twirls under the rapt gazes of the four young men surrounding her.

"My god, her pussy, it's shaved." Elvin said in a high-pitched voice.

"My god, her pussy, it's shaved." Amir repeated Elvin's words in a cruel mimicking tone. "Fucking hell, this the first time you've seen a body like this up close?" Erica saw Elvin drop his head in embarrassment as Amir kept her slowly turning.

"Shut it, Amir." Dre growled. Erica sensed that there was way too much testosterone in the room, the young men were all tanked up on cheap liquor and the prospect of sex. All of them, herself included needed to vent.

Looking to diffuse the explosive atmosphere, Erica stepped clear of the circle of men, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. She crooked a finger at Elvin who she only now realised had managed to retain the stupid bow tie even now.

"Come over here Elvin, get a better look." she coaxed him.

He needed no further encouragement in fact regaining some of his usual arrogance at being singled out in this way, actually strutting as he walked over to her. Erica leant back, her legs spreading open. She looked up at the ceiling of the room, picking out the marks on the surface where generation after generation of students had left slight damage when affixing posters above their bed.