Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elvin dropped to his knees and she felt his ears pressing against the inside of her legs as his face pressed toward her crotch, so she shuffled her legs further apart. There was a slight tickle as his breath wafted across the sensitive entrance to her pussy, then came the first hesitant lick, almost imperceptible. The next one was delivered with more confidence, as was the one following. Soon his face was snug against her snatch as he ate her out with aplomb.

The bed sagged to either side of her, two bodies joining her there. Dre had positioned himself midway along her reclining body, he laid a big black hand palm down on her stomach, rubbing it across her smooth paleness. Then he was leaning over, seeking and finding one of her nipples, taking it into her mouth.

Hector was the other one to join her on the bed, he was sitting up higher however and Erica opened her mouth obligingly as his cock hovered into view. She had been right; it was every bit as impressive as Dre's and she tasted the clean flesh as it slid over her tongue.

"Gud, suk pon dat lik you luv it." he said, still embracing his native Jamaican patois.

Erica did, bobbing her head as well as she could as he fed almost a third of his length into her mouth. She murmured contentedly on his length, savouring the sensations her body was enjoying. Erica felt her right leg being raised higher, two hands cradling her calf.

Amir.

Erica then felt the young man's mouth against her foot. He began to toy, licking and nibbling, at her toes before sucking one between his soft lips. She'd never experienced that before and fusing it with the other's actions, it had her body humming with pleasure.

Four young men, all of them pressing against what seemed like every inch of her skin with their hands and mouths. College had never been like this when she'd been a student!

Elvin might not have been practised at cunnilingus but his incessant talking had obviously strengthened his tongue. Coupled with his eagerness, Erica could feel an orgasm fast approaching. Adding Dre's suckling on her nipple and Amir drawing her toes, one at a time into his mouth, treating each as he might a nipple... this cum was going to be a big one.

"Jesus help me, fucking hell guys, cumming already...cumming, cumming... nooooww!" Erica moaned, pulling away from Hectors cock as she spasmed against the hard flesh and harder grips of the men surrounding her. Despite her trashing extasy, the four of them continued to explore her body throughout. Hector turning her face back to his crotch, pinching her nose so that her mouth opened up to swallow his black cock once more.

"My turn." Dre grunted once Erica had finally subsided, micro twitches still causing her hips to bounce and her legs to shiver post orgasm, but aside from this she was pretty much back in control of herself.

Dre got up off the bed, moving to the foot of it. He steered her onto all fours, so that his huge member was lined up with her dripping snatch, well lubricated thanks to Elvin's efforts.

The self-same Elvin hopped up on at the head of the bed, on his knees so that Erica's eyes were level with his narrow hips and jutting cock. Hector and Amir stood on either side, for the moment just looking down on her as the four friends of Terrance became cardinal points to Erica's compass.

She could feel the weight of his bloated black cock as it rested briefly on one of her smooth ass cheeks. The music from the party downstairs was muted thanks to the distance of the bedroom and the locked door but the heavy bass beat did transfer through the bones of the house, through to the bedframe and vibrated their way into every nook and cranny of her tensed white body, the rhythmic beats interweaving with her own thrumming heartbeat.

Elvin gave off an indelicate snort of laughter as something occurred to him. He reached up to finally undo the black bow tie that had remained until now about his neck. He then leaned forward to affix it around Erica's throat, she could feel his fingers at the back of her neck as he wove the silken length into a bow. The other men must have given him enquiring looks because Erica could see a smirk appearing on Elvin's face as he adjusted his gaze to meet the faces of his fellows.

"Bitches need to wear collars." he offered as an explanation. Hector and Amir chuckled dutifully, Amir echoing the word 'bitch' with an appreciative bob of his head.

"Last warnin' bro." Dre's baritone rumbled over the laughter, squashing it.

There was something about herself, Erica mused silently in the awkward moment that follow, that made the strong alpha's in a group want to possess and or protect her. It had proved useful before now and probably would again.

Then she could feel Dre lining his cock up against her labia, pushing forward steadily so that head and upper shaft slid inside in a smooth unbroken movement. Her low groan of pleasure was all it took to break the veneer of embarrassed awkwardness that had settled on the others. As Dre began to slowly, steadily pump his cock inside of her, each stroke moving him further within, Elvin muffled her hushed moans by filling her mouth with his cock.

Erica could feel Dre's big hands cupping her hips as her steadied her, increasing the speed and depth of his cock led exploration of her pussy. Like a blind woman, she pawed the air on either side of her, held up by Elvin and he took some of her weight in his hands. Amir and Hector were only too happy to guide her hands to their crotches and as Dre's big cock began to meet stronger resistance now that he had half of it inside of her, Erica's hands unsteadily pumped the cocks on either side of her.

The big college football player worked two more inches inside her slavering pussy when her next climax came. It hadn't the same intensity as the first but there was still something uniquely satisfying to her about orgasming with a cock deep within her. Something she wouldn't change or trade despite how good the first climax had been.

The young students took her orgasms as signals, swapping positions each time she came. Next to enter her pussy was Hector, his big cock ploughing the same ground as Dre's, a fluidity to his strokes that spoke volumes to his athleticism. It was a matter of minutes before she found herself grunting her next orgasm into Amir's cock.

Elvin was next, like his oral abilities, his fucking was lacking in skill but abounding with enthusiasm. He leaned forward, hooking a finger into the 'collar' he had fashioned for her. Elvin might have been tempted to make some quip as he lightly choked her with the silken band but Dre's displeasure must have been too fresh in his mind. He satisfied himself with delivering a sharp smack to Erica's tender ass, her alabaster coloured cheek rippling as she came once more.

Amir was last to have his turn. He hadn't the depth of the other men but Erica's ardour was so inflamed now that his thick brown cock, while taking a few minutes longer than any of the other three, did finally draw a muscle loosening orgasm from her, her limbs finally folding after one, two, three, four orgasms in less than fifteen minutes of fucking.

The four of them retreated for a moment, allowing her some respite. Erica was curled on her side of the bed, a feline like smile of contentment on her face to match the cat like purr of pleasure coming from her mouth as she slowly, sensually played with her own clit, enjoying the after tremors of the last orgasm.

Hector was the first to turn back to her. She'd figured it would either him or Dre at this point, seeking to lead the way.

"See mi hav to try it. Got to taste dis ass dat Terrance always goes on about. Mite as well be hun fa ah sheep as fa ah lamb." he crooned.

Erica wiggled aside as he stretched himself full length on the bed, his cock proudly pointing up to the ceiling above them. Crablike, she sidled up to and then over him, facing back into the room and towards the others looking at Erica and Hector on the bed.

Squatting above him, Erica looked back over her shoulder at Hector as he lay, hands folded beneath his head.

"Like this view?" she said teasingly, giving her ass the smallest of wiggles.

"Fuck ya!" he replied fiercely, "jump pon it now sista."

His cock was well wetted from fucking her and from Erica sucking on it. Her own pussy had leaked copiously, a rivulet of juice had drizzled out during the fucking. She daubed at the rosebud of her ass with this excess secretion, more then applied to his rampant cock. Finally, satisfied she had done as much as possible to ease his entry, Erica positioned his cock against her tight ass and slowly eased herself onto it.

In spite of her recent exploits, her body had returned again and again to almost the same level of tightness before the whole investigation had begun. The elasticity of her pussy and ass astounded her, given the seriously impressive sized cocks she had somehow managed to take over this last year.

Erica whimpered almost inaudibly as she slid slowly down his rigid pole. After the first three inches were securely inside her butt, she leant back, slowly settling herself diagonal to Hector, both hands behind her on the surface of the bed to support her weight. This allowed him to begin fucking her and she pushed back against his thrusts.

A sheen of sweat now covered Erica's pale white skin, so that it gleamed against the backdrop of Hector's cocoa black flesh. Her brown hair was in a state of disarray, ruffled and tousled. Errant strands fell across her face as she humped up and down on Hector's cock, she puffed at them ineffectively as she huffed and puffed herself toward yet another orgasm.

Seeing her plight, Amir moved to the bed. He stood alongside, then delicately lifted the annoying locks of hair from her face, smoothing each back into place gently.

"Th-uh, uh, thanks." Erica huffed out.

"Mhrbaan bik... you are welcome." Amir replied, then he leaned over and began kissing Erica vigorously. As his lips and tongue mashed against the attractive young reporters, Amir cupped her left breast with his hand, foundling it, his thumb rolling across her erect nipple, stimulating it.

Erica took one hand, her right, from the bed, keeping the other in place to steady herself. Groping down, she was finding the multitasking difficult with the ever-increasing stimuli her body was dealing with. Erica found her pussy, sliding two fingers inside while the heel of her hand rubbed against her clit.

"What a greedy, rapacious, insatiable bitch she is. She can't get enou... ow... ow, ouch, ahhhh!! Sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm sorry." Erica couldn't see but she heard Elvin commenting and Dre obviously dropping some physical reminders of the manners he expected on the smaller man.

'Elvin's not wrong though' Erica thought to herself.

Amir stepped back as Erica began to yelp and whine, her hand blurring as it burrowed frantically inside of her vagina, another orgasm a hairs breath away. She was only steps from the summit however when a large black hand encircled her wrist, firmly halting her frantic masturbating, in fact pulling her hand free of her pussy entirely.

"No, no, no, no, no." Erica protested loudly. Her protests were so vehement that Hector paused in his fucking which only prompted her to call out, "Oh come on, sweet Jesus, I'm SOOO close."

It was Dre who had restrained her. He was standing at the base of the bed, still holding her hand away, his eyes holding Erica's in turn.

"You want to cum?" The deep rich timbre of his voice raised goosebumps on her body.

Erica nodded mutely.

"Want me to make you cum?"

This time Erica found her voice, "Yes, yes please. Make me cum."

Dre eased himself onto the bed, knee to either side of Hectors legs. He inched nearer, Erica lifting her legs up and out as he did. Amir took a hold of her left leg, Erica bestowing a look of gratitude on him as he did. Dre took hold of her left leg, using his right hand to tap his heavy cock against her clit.

Erica shuddered in pleasure at the contact, the squirming motion of her body only serving to work Hector's immobile cock further into her ass.

"Do it, put it in." her voice sounded shrill in her ears, out of place, alien. The bass of the music below still throbbed through the bed. Erica fancied she could feel Hector's heart beating, the pulse causing tiny shifts in his big black cock. In the stillness of anticipation in the room, Amir and Elvin's breathless excitement, Dre's calm dominance... her desirous pleading marked her apart from the men about her.

"Yes, please... oh, please Dre, put it in me." Erica didn't care that she was begging him to push his cock in her while his friend had his already in her ass. She needed this. Things had gone beyond alienating Terrance a while back. Now it was all about getting off, giving into the sweet oblivion of raw sex where all the trials and tribulations that seemed to dog her steps disappeared for a brief, blessed time.

Dre rubbed the head of his cock against the velvety lips of her pussy, carving a passage between them but not sinking further inside than that.

"Jesus, so hot, come on. COME ON! Put that big black cock inside me and FUCK ME! Do it, do it, I need it, I need that cock!" Erica couldn't move forward onto it, impaled and spread eagled as she was but knowing that wasn't enough, she still tried. Tried and failed. And Dre drew a lazy circle with the head of his cock, the circumference of it rubbing her clit, her lips.

Erica bit her bottom lip, her baby blue eyes were filled with tears of frustration causing her to blink rapidly to clear them. "Please Dre, make me cum, make me cum on your cock. Fuck me..." she thought furiously about what it was he wanted her to say, inspiration striking a moment later. "Fuck me... fuck me like Terrence never did... never could."

And then he was inside her, a titanic heave of his hips that rammed his cock inside her like he was driving a spear into an enemy on the battlefield in another place, another time.

"YEEEeeeessssss..." Erica let out a howl of pleasure, of victory as she became the filling of a sandwich, the soft white center, crammed between two young hard bodied black men. The offensive stars of Rutwell colleges football team took it to her. If their coach could see them now... well at least he'd have been impressed by their efforts, their commitment to the task before them, the task mewling and cumming between them.

Amir moved within range, grabbing one of her flailing arms, settling her hand about his cock. Erica jerking and stroking it as best she could as Hector and Dre fucked her hard.

She came again, her fingers gripping hard enough in the throes of extasy to drag a small grunt of discomfort from Amir. Then she was rubbing it better as she realised her mistake.

Elvin sidled over, Erica's head was leaning back on Hectors chest, rolling from side to side as she was fucked. He was clutching the side of his head, nursing the spot where Dre had struck him. Despite this he still managed to keep a hold of his cock, stroking it steadily as he looked on. The young man, whose presence in Terrance's group still surprised Erica, released his own head and instead lifted Erica's up, cradling it so that she was looking up at Dre's face as he powered in and out of her.

Dre was a picture of concentration and effort. His nostrils were flared and heavy beads of sweat rolled down his face, tracing the deep lines made in his face from the grimace he wore. The muscles in his thick neck were tensed, veins standing out as he sought to control his own body as much as hers.

"Whore."

Erica didn't realise at first that Elvin had stooped down to put his mouth to her ear.

"Cunt." He whispered, his words meant for her and her alone.

"Slut."

"Jezebel."

"Harlot."

"Whore, bitch, cunt, bitch, slut, bitch, Jezebel, bitch, bitch, bitch."

There was menace in that voice and despite the waves of pleasure ripping through her from Dre and Hector fucking her like machines of destruction, a part of her mind registered the fact that Dre and the others joining her and Elvin had been a stroke of luck.

The words were spoken to hurt, to offend but locked into the ribald double penetration as she was, the less sensible side of her brain, soaked in sex as it was, just took them as fuel for the fire in her loins.

Hector groaned beneath her, spasming as he began to cum in her ass. Erica felt Amir's cock beginning to explode as well in her hand. She wrenched her head free of Elvin's grip, pulling Amir closer as her head descended, catching the first burst of semen from his thick brown cock on her top lip before she got it into her mouth, taking the rest of his cum on her tongue. She registered the warmth of seed hitting her skin as she sucked on Amir's dwindling cock, Elvin spilling his ejaculation in the hollow of her neck and across the top of her heaving breasts.

Dre held out for longer, thumping a foot of black meat into her for a full five more minutes before he too exploded, giving her one last orgasm as his creamy cum was deposited deep within her.

Elvin and Amir looked wiped out, the two students lying prone on the floor of the bedroom. Their cocks flaccid and spent, still glistening with her cum and their own. Hector and Dre were another matter however. The two of them were upright for one thing, feet firmly planted beneath them. More significantly they were both hard once more, it had only been fifteen minutes since Dre had drenched her womb but there they were, sporting hard-ons. This night wasn't over yet, not if they were having any say in it.

'What was it Hector had said to her before fucking her ass?' Erica wondered as she got onto her knees, both young black men moving over to her. 'That's right... might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb.'

Episode 2: "Honour those who seek the truth, beware of those who've found it."

Six weeks later.

Arlene had been surprised by Erica's arrival at her doorstep over a month ago. She'd been pleased to see how animated and enthused the younger woman had appeared, a stark contrast from the depression and gloom that had shrouded Erica since Amos's death and her own kidnapping.

She had been less pleased with the mountain of files Erica had deposited in Arlene's living room. Cold cases, mysterious disappearances and reports of 'accidental' deaths going back a half century wasn't Arlene's idea of an exciting new lead, whatever Erica might have said.

Arlene had come around, slowly, to Erica's thinking and that of her new friend, the college professor- Karver Coleman. The treasure throve of files was equally cursed and blessed. There were startling similarities between some of these events and those perpetrated by The Graffiti Killer, so the idea of a connection between Butterman and this mysterious Zahhak wasn't beyond the realm of possibility. So, a blessing in that respect. But the sheer amount of information was a curse. Added to this, these files had been picked over by trained criminologists for fifty years and they hadn't discovered a thing.

Erica had refused to be downhearted however. Over and over again she pointed out how they had located and identified Butterman which nobody else had done. And these criminologists... they were academics, riding desks rather than patrol cars. Someone like Arlene with real field experience, someone like Erica with the nose of a born journalist... they had at the very least a fresh perspective to offer, a chance to discover what others had missed.

And so, the long days had begun, shifting through paper work, marking points of interest of a large map tacked to the wall, searching for overlaps in geography, motives, methods. Long days and with very little to show for it.

Finally, Arlene had needed a break, not from Erica who she still viewed as a kid sister, a daughter maybe, but from the words on paper that seemed to dance and swim in front of her tired eyes.