Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arlene couldn't help herself and a low whimper of longing squeaked out from between her compressed lips.

That was all Chance needed to hear it seemed. The hand that had been resting on her stomach now began to slide lower, at the same time he managed to get his other arm into the space between the pillow and the crook of her neck.

"God, stop!" Arlene moaned softly as his hand reached her panty less groin.

Chance lifted his free hand, resting a finger lengthways across the soft lips of her mouth.

"Sssshh," he whispered, "Jarad's asleep", then the hand hovering at her crotch reached its destination, another finger against a set of lips, the lips to her pussy. The dark digit teased its way between then, sinking effortlessly inside of her.

Arlene felt another moan building within her, and she stifled it by biting lightly on the finger he had placed against her mouth. Sharp porcelain white teeth clamping onto his finger while it's twin worked its way inside her, crooking occasionally as it pressed on the walls of her tight pussy that was beginning to lubricate itself in response to his entry.

He slipped a second finger inside her, the heel of his hand rubbing indelicately but effectively against her clit.

"I thought I was having a dream," Arlene whispered, keeping her voice pitched as low as possible, straining to take back control of the situation.

"A dream?" Chance responded, dropping his hand from her mouth to cup one of her breasts. "No dream. I thought I was in a fucking porno for a minute, 'Beautiful older redhead seduces young black guy'. You know the type? But damn you are so much finer than anything I whacked off to online."

He continued to fondle her, her large breasts topped with hardening bud like nipples and her pussy which was steadily growing ever wetter. Arlene could feel his young hard frame as it pressed tightly against her back. Her still damp hair was pressed against his face as he kept his head tight against hers, his hot breath tickling her ear. Spooned together like this, Arlene was also very aware of his big cock's position, and she could feel it moving against her, dragging itself along her sensitive skin as Chance resituated himself, a slight change in alignment that shifted his cock till the head of it was high on her inner thigh.

"We need to stop," Arlene whispered anxiously, expecting Jarad to wake up at any moment. She knew they hadn't made any real commotion so far but each creak of the motel bed in response to their slight movements had her heart racing.

"Nah, that aint what we need to do," Chance answered, his fingers slipping from within her, a tendril of her wetness detaching from them to cling instead to her own skin. No sooner had his fingers left her than the large head of his cock began rubbing at the entrance to her pussy. She could feel the bulbous head as it began to infiltrate her body, her labia parting to each side of it as it began its entry.

"Stop!" she whispered, urgency in her tone now. Chance might have ignored that tone with anyone else but the memory of Arlene, lugging a case of guns, was still fresh in his mind.

"You want to stop?" Even whispering his incredulity came through loud and clear as he pressed his mouth to her ear. "I got to say, I'm getting mixed signals here is all. You are telling me to stop but then I do something like this..." Chance kissed her ear, his lips and tongue playing with her earlobe. "Or this..." a slight flex of his muscles was enough to slip the head of his cock completely past her engorging labia and into her pussy proper. Arlene kept her teeth together but entwined as they were, Chance could hear her suppressed whimper.

"Like I said, mixed signals." He wasn't fucking her, just allowing the almost magnetic pull of her tight white pussy to draw in his long black cock with glacier slowness. "Maybe you should just tell me straight Officer, do you want some young black meat in that sweet pussy of yours?"

Arlene didn't speak, she had to keep her mouth firmly clamped shut lest a loud moan escape her. That didn't mean she couldn't respond though. Her head nodded forward, impossible to see in the darkened room but Chance could feel the slight agreeing movement of her head.

He lifted her left leg slightly, supporting it so that he had more access. Then he began a slow bump, twist and grind. Arlene stretched her hands out in front of her, clutching at the bed sheet, gathering two fistfuls of the off white sheet as she combatted the need to make a noise in response to his actions. Chance didn't seem to be as concerned with silence as Arlene was, but he was following her lead all the same. He bounced his body gently on the mattress, using the momentum to move his cock deeper inside her. Simultaneously he rotated his hips and used his grip to turn her slightly, forward and back. All of this meant that as his big cock worked itself deeper within Arlene, it also shifted in all the cardinal directions, pressing pleasurably against alternating walls of her pussy.

It took all her will power to remain silent while this was happening. Arlene considered that while Chance might have been young in years, he seemed mature enough when it came to experience in bed. Or maybe he was just naturally gifted. He was certainly gifted when it came to the hunk of meat that was his cock. She hadn't seen it but the feel of it as it stretched her vaginal walls and his position showed there was plenty more still to come, Arlene could only suppose he was close to a foot long.

She'd taken at least six inches inside her in this manner, all one way, when he finally began something like a regular fucking motion. Chance still kept her leg raised but now he began pumping his hips forwards and back, working his hard cock in and out of her. Deeper, deeper and deeper still his hard dick worked to explore her innermost depths, stretching her mature cunt so that it clung to his slowly pistoning shaft as it moved in and out.

Chance took a hold of Arlene's long red hair, taking a fistful of the damp tresses and gripping it hard.

"Fuck but you can take a dick," he muttered into her ear, "gonna be spearing your guts soon and I can tell you want the full length anyway."

He twisted her head so that she was looking back over her shoulder at him, her face tight with pain. It wasn't pain from his grip on her hair or her leg, it was the continual discomfort of restraint. Chance lowered his face, pressing his wide sensual mouth against Arlene's soft lips. The kiss deepened as Arlene sank into it, using it as a pressure release for her lust. As their lips parted open, tongues slipping and sliding now into one another's mouths, Arlene breathed a soft sigh into Chance's open mouth, the soft sigh evolved and changed over the length of the bruising passionate kiss, so that what they finally broke for air Arlene had been emitting a series of low throaty grunts against Chance's mouth in time with the shallow thrusts of his black cock.

He released his grip on her hair and Arlene turned her face away from him slowly, letting it sink down till her cheek pressed against her outstretched arm. She continued to keep her mouth firmly sealed as his thrusts grew stronger and faster, his cock probing ever deeper within her. The redheads nostrils flared wide, her breathing becoming erratic and labored as she struggled to remain still and silent despite the stimuli exciting her body. Arlene ached to respond, to cut loose. If anything, trying to keep a lid on things had turned her body into a sealed pressure boiler, needing a release before it exploded.

As the young black man continued to speed up as he fucked her, Arlene's body began to shake in response. She still had a death grip on the bed clothes but that wasn't enough to brace herself against the growing power of his thrusting pelvis. Her large white breasts were rolling now as he pumped his big cock into her pussy.

"Hnngh", a short grunt escaped her lips. Chance threw a balls deep thrust in response to the sound.

"Uh..hnngh," Arlene bit down on the grunt that exploded past her defenses.

"Don't fight it, feel it. No shame. It's natural. Natural to let out the black snake moan...no fightin' it, just take it, love it..." Chance wasn't whispering now. He wasn't shouting either but clearly, he wasn't interested in modulating his behavior anymore. He wanted Arlene to fuck him back without restraint.

"Nuh-hnngh," she grunted as lowly as she could manage. Arlene still fought to curb her noise.

Chance took hold of her hair, pulling it all back so that it was wound round his fist like a leash. He pulled it taut, his hold on her leg tightening in turn. Then he took things up a notch, the bed creaking alarmingly as he whipped his black cock in and out of her at speed. Everyone had a limit, a breaking point, and Arlene had reached hers.

"Wuuuuh...aaaaahhhhh, urrrgh, uh, uh, uh, uh," the sounds of a woman experiencing a serious amount of pleasure tore out of her mouth like blood from a wound, spraying into the silence of the room. She continued to grunt aloud with each deep, gut curdling thrust, the wet sucking sound of his cock churning her pussy and the tortured sounds of the cheaply manufactured bed a backdrop to her feral grunts. The first orgasm hit her, and she savagely pushed back against his thrusts, lost in the moment, uncaring, oblivious.

The flickering light on the ceiling, it's harshness after the soothing comfort of darkness made her eyes water. Arlene blinked at discomforting glare, Chance's secure hold on her long red hair meaning she couldn't turn away to escape the glow. A shadow crossed over her face and through her rapid eye blinks, Arlene saw Jarad standing at the side of the bed, his hand raised to his own face as he rubbed the grime of sleep from his eyes. A look a bewilderment was front and center on the handsome teenagers faces.

"Is...are you...what, what the fuck is happening Bro?" he finally muttered groggily.

"Jesus, fuck," Chance breathed out, slowing his pace to a crawl to talk to his sibling. As the big black cocks movement dwindled off, so too did Arlene's emphatic grunts of pleasure. "No wonder Pops says you're the slow one. What the fuck do you think is happening, eh?"

"Yeah alright, just...you know. I mean...how...why...?" Jarad muttered looking down at the gorgeous deputy sheriff sprawled on the bed, his younger brother lying prone behind her. He shook his head. "Forget it, I don't fucking need to know."

Jarad bent down and began tugging Arlene's T-shirt off of her. It had been dragged up over her breasts already between Chance's pulling on it and the material scooting up her frame as she'd floundered on the mattress. Now it was pulled clear of her and Jarad tossed it to the floor. Meanwhile Chance had disengaged himself from Arlene and was padding barefoot around to the foot of the bed. Arlene looked from one brother to the other. In the brightness from the ceiling light, she saw how handsome the two young black men were. Earlier she had been too preoccupied with her own thoughts and in need of sleep to really take notice. Chance looked even younger than he had when she'd met him in his driveway, he looked to have just turned eighteen. Jarad was barely a year older, both of them looking like they hardly needed to shave with their fresh faced appearances.

Bending over slightly, Jarad removed his shorts so that all three of them were fully unclad. It struck Arlene that despite having already cum once tonight, she hadn't actually had a look at a black cock until this moment. Her estimate on Chance's endowment had been right on the money, a powerful foot long hard cock bobbing as he made his way around the bed. Jarad was similarly impressive, his own cock engorging rapidly as he helped on by some slow stroking, it looked to be his brothers equal and perhaps slightly fatter.

Arlene let out a gasp as Chance seized her ankles and pulled her unceremoniously down the bed until her ass balanced at the foot of the mattress. He leaned down, his heels almost touching the wall of the small motel room, his arms going behind her knees as his fists pressed onto the mattresses surface. This left her spread open and Chance had gauged his position perfectly, his hard cock spearing back into her pussy in a fluid movement so perfect it was if he had practiced it for years.

The gasp of surprise she had emitted was now echoed by gasps of pleasure as he began to lever his long hard frame up and down, banging his cock up and into her rapidly. She looked down her upper body, watching as the black pole thumped its way into her interior, its surface slick with her excretions. Chance had been looking down at her chest, watching her 36D tits shake and wobble mesmerizingly, he then glanced up and reached forward to turn Arlene's face to the side. Arlene was surprised to see that Jarad had joined her on the bed, she hadn't felt his approach with Chance pummeling her pussy so effectively. The older brother was on his knees, fully erect cock pointed at her face. Arlene stretched out a hand, gripping it around the base, holding it steady as he scooted slightly forward so that she could start sucking on him.

Jarad's cock tasted divine to her. As the young man had been forced to forgo a shower his cock had a slight aroma of sweat to it, not over powering or dirty, just that scent and taste of manliness. She slurped on it enthusiastically, enjoying how he began to buck his hips after a few moments, sawing his cock between her pursed lips. Chance was going full steam now, faster than he had when they'd been locked together on the bed. Free to employ his youthful vigor the black teen was a blur of motion and sexual aggression, his cock slamming in and out of her so that Arlene felt the breath being driven from her lungs as she gurgled and gasped around his brothers big cock. She felt a second orgasm approaching rapidly, Chance must have sensed the same thing because his timing was impeccable. He moved a hand to her crotch, wetting a thumb on the slick exterior before applying it to her clit. He pressed and teased her sensitive nub expertly and Arlene found the orgasm skipping a few steps and hitting the climax ahead of schedule.

"Urrrrhh, yuuumppphh, Fuck, fuck, ahhhh, Christ I'm cumming!" she screamed as she tore her head away from Jarad's cock. Her ass bounced on the end of the bed, flopping uncontrollably as her white body thrashed in orgasm against the muscled frame of the young black man above her.

Chance kept slamming away, no slackening as he rode her bucking body. His teeth gleamed in an ear to ear smile as Arlene was pressed to the mattress by the force of his thrusts. As Arlene looked up at him, her hand still gripping Jarad's cock, stroking it while she regained her breath before giving him head again. She saw the smile slip slightly on Chance's handsome face.

"Shit, shit. I'm gettin' close lady. Getting' real close but I aint wearin' a condom. Gonna pull out," he moaned, the smile falling from his face as a grimace of concentration replaced it.

"No, no, I'm close again," Arlene wailed in response, "keep going, keep going."

The smile returned to the young black man's face, bigger and broader if that was even possible. He redoubled his efforts, not holding back as this point. Arlene ceased stroking the cock in her hand, gripping it now for support as Chance fucked her like a man possessed. She felt the hitch in his thrust as his own climax caught him, a twitch like a physical hiccup and then his last stroke ended with him fully inside her, his big black cock trembling against the tight grip of her pussy as his ejaculation spurted inside her. Arlene moaned like a lascivious slut as she felt his hot load splash into her womb, it incited her third climax. It was the smallest yet, but it sent a wholly agreeable shudder of delight throughout her entire body.

Chance panted like a man at the end of a very long race, slowly heaving himself back up to his feet. As his still hard cock came free with an audible 'pop', Arlene saw the last snot of sperm drool from the tip, clinging to the head of his cock briefly before falling to land on the inside of her thigh.

She was as tired as Chance appeared to be but the impatient shifting of Jarad behind her told Arlene that for her this night, there would be no rest for the wicked.

As the younger brother moved away, Arlene briefly wondered if their 'Pop' as they called him was as big as his two sons. If he was then Sondra had been proved right in her ability to spot an ideal man for a one night stand.

Arlene turned her head to begin sucking on Jarad's cock once again, but he pried her fingers loose and rose to his feet. He hopped off the bed and walked to where his brother had been standing.

"Let's take a look at dat ass of yours," he said as he began turning Arlene over. She helped, gathering herself together and adopting a position on all fours, her knees on the edge of the bed where her ass had been moments before. Jarad ran a hand from the small of her back down over the graceful curve of her rounded backside. His hand continued down to the edge of her crotch, flinching away as her pussy drooled, a small dribble of his brothers spunk working its way free. His two hands now rested on her ass cheeks, fondling the soft globes of flesh, before pulling them apart.

Arlene clearly hears the sound of him spitting a moment before she felt a globule of saliva landing at the entrance to her anal passage.

"Got it in one," Jarad muttered behind her. He pressed a thumb against her ass, at first rubbing it against the rosebud as he smeared saliva on it but after a moment Arlene felt him putting pressure on it, the tight entrance giving way reluctantly to allow his thumb entry. He worked his thumb in and around for the shortest time before he seemed satisfied.

He was tall enough that Arlene didn't need to drop back on her haunches to allow him to line his cock up. Jarad spat once more, again scoring a bullseye on her ass. He used the makeshift lubrication to coat the head of his coat partially before he began pushing forward.

Arlene was no anal virgin, but had she been given a choice she would have chosen Chance's slightly slimmer cock as the one to go into her ass rather than the fat tube of black meat that Jarad boasted.

She winced as he bore down on her, his cock burrowing inside her dark passage slowly and a bit painfully.

"Ow, ow, ow," she squealed as Jarad's impatience made him push in faster. The young man muttered an apology under his breath and slowed down some. He got three inches inside before becoming impatient once more, pushing in the fourth inch rapidly.

"Fucking ow, Jesus," Arlene said in a piqued tone.

"Fuck sorry," Jarad said, "Hey Chance, help me out here."

Arlene was non-plussed as to how Chance was going to help Jarad out. Then the younger brother bounced gleefully onto the bed, coming to a rest seated in front of her. He stretched his long legs out and Arlene found his flaccid cock in front of her. As distractions go, it was a good one she mused to herself. She picked it up and began licking around the tip, tasting the remnants of his cum and her own pussy. The upside of youth...Chance's cock began responding to her touch despite having only just unloaded itself inside of her. The flaccid organ began to swell and strengthen as she delivered a slew of kisses and licks along it's growing length. Almost fully erect she took it into her mouth. As she did so, Chance put a hand to the back of her head, encouraging her to bob up and down his black dick.

That was when Jarad made his move.

He pushed at her hard, his cock jabbing into her tightest of orifices in a rapid relentless thrust. Arlene's instinct was to rear up and yell, but chance had too tight a hold of her head, his cock filling her mouth and throat. All she could do was scream into the gag of black flesh stuffing her mouth as Jarad crammed his cocks wide girth into her ass.

1...345678