Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain passed as he started to fuck her now. Pain fading to discomfort as a foot of black cock invaded her ass, twelve inches more of steel hard black dick forcing it's way past her lips, over her tongue and into her throat.

"Mmph, mmph, mmph" Arlene huffed on Chance's cock.

"Uh, uh, uh, fuck, tight, yeah, good n' tight," Jarad huffed behind her as her ass squeezed delightfully on the sides of his thick shaft.

"Mmm best night of my fuckin' life, aint no one gonna believe this fuckin' story," Chance breathed as he watched Arlene swallow his long black cock like some circus performer with a sword.

Jarad's hands were on Arlene's hips now, holding her in place as he began to fuck her in earnest. The gorgeous looking redheads face was flushed from the simultaneous throat fucking and ass fucking, spittle marring her chin as she whimpered and moaned from the brothers dual assault.

"Fuck, I'm gonna stop chasin' after girls," Jarad spoke loudly, "now on, all I want is older women. Older, hot, white bitches."

"S'right man, fuck but I aint never had someone so fuckin' hungry for the black bone before," Chance responded. He pulled the hair at the top of Arlene's head so that she peeked up at him, mouthful of cock and all. "Yeah, I can see it in your eyes Ma'am, you know that? You might be a cop an' all and I gotta say you scared the shit outa me earlier. But now, now I know you just a hungry bitch craving a black bone...an' I love it."

Arlene blinked in surprise at his words. She'd lost the power of authority and respect that these two young men had initially held for her. Now they were the ones in control, respectful control but control all the same.

"Dat's it, good girl, keep suckin' dat black dick," Chance said, stroking her cheek.

Arlene felt her pussy spasm at his words, then her orgasm hit from the tireless ass fucking and she was mewling and shuddering as she lost control of her body as she had lost control of the situation.

Jarad leaned forward, pulling her free of Chance's cock, his long arms gripping her by the shoulders. Arlene sucked in a deep breath as she reared back up, her mouth free, lungs burning.

"Les' fuck," Jarad grunted.

He took her ass then, fucking her fast and hard while she grunted like a stuck pig, the soft cheeks of her ass clapping and slapping as he drove his sinewy young body into and against her. Soft white flesh colliding with wiry black sinew and muscle.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, ohmygod, ohmygod, oooohmygooodddd," Arlene shrieked as Jarad's cock punched deep as fuck within her as it began to nut in her ass. She came hard, her shrieks reaching a pitch that Chance hurriedly muffled them with a rough kiss in case the motel clerk called the local cops.

It wasn't when Arlene was on her knees in the shower, Jarad fucking her face. It wasn't even when she lay wedged between the young brothers, Jarad's cock in her pussy, Chance's in her ass, both men alternately pushing into her. It was when Jarad was snoring on the double bed, exhausted by his efforts and Arlene was now lying atop the single bed, Chance's indefatigable cock in her pussy that Arlene realized the young man had been a hundred percent right in his perceptive categorization of her.

Arlene was leaning against the headboard, her shoulders braced against the padded surface. Chance was kneeling between her spread legs, cock half buried inside her.

"Come on bitch, come get your bone, come get it...uh yeah, who's a good little white bitch, eh?"

He remained perfectly still, watching as the sweat drenched older woman pushed herself off the headboard, fucking herself on his length wantonly, squirming to get another inch inside her as she propelled herself back on forth on the perspiration dampened sheets of the bed.

"Uh, uh, need it, need to cum, uh, uh, uh," she moaned.

"Dat's it, come on this black dick then. You love it right, love cumming on the black cock?"

"Yes, uh, yes, I love it, love cumming on black cock. Uh, uh, cum, cum in me, cum in me."

He began meeting her frantic movements with his own so that he plunged deeper within her. For all his bravado, Arlene knew he wanted to cum inside almost as much as she wanted him to.

"Cum in you? Gonna fuckin' drown that white cunt in cum. Gonna nut in your womb then you and I both needs a shower. Think I want you to take that pink tongue of yours, clean me good with it. Uh, yeah, uh, uh. Yeah, gonna push this black ass into yo face, get you to clean my ass. What...uh...what you think of that bitch?"

Arlene's face was contorted with lust and need. She craved the sensation of his big cock spurting in her like an addict needed a fix. Each time it came in her, each orgasm it gave her, the terrible specter of the trauma she'd been through, the killings she'd committed, they faded further and further back into her mind. He had been right, she craved his black bone like a bitch but for reasons he'd never fathom.

"Yes. Uh, uh, uh, so close. Yeah, keep, uh, keep fucking me, right there, uh, good, right there. Yes, yes, yes, uh, yes, I'll lick your ass out, uh, uh, fuck me, uhhhhhhhh, cumming!"

Episode 6: 'The best revenge is not to be like your enemy.' - Marcus Aurelius

The big Mercedes flung itself down the darkened road. Inside Erica sat in the passenger seat, head resting against the plush upholstery. The warmth of the car and the motion of its passage was lulling her to sleep despite the coffee she had taken with Lawrence. The sleepless nights were becoming a burden on her, inhabiting not just her investigative abilities but also her good senses.

Lawrence was taking them somewhere they could be together, on the outskirts of the town and the journey had given her time to reflect and regret on her impulsive decision to come on to Lawrence. It had been a mean spirited act that would only lessen her and not the object of her ire, Lawrences daughter Grace. The problem was though that she didn't know how she was going to walk back her actions.

Before the drowsy reporter could come up with a plan, Lawrence slowed down to a crawl and Erica looked out through the windshield to see a garage door rolling up in front of them. When the gap beneath the shutter was high enough, Lawrence eased the big Mercedes beneath it and into the single empty space in the four car garage.

"Won't be a minute, just want to check the wife and Grace are asleep," he called over his shoulder as he hopped out of the car.

"Wait...what?" Erica exclaimed. She struggled out of her seat belt but by the time she had gotten out of the car Lawrence had already left the garage. She hurried over the door he had used but a hedge lay beyond it. There was a gate, but she had no idea what or who lay beyond it. In this case discretion seemed the wisest course so Erica went back to standing beside the car to wait on his return.

It was less than five minutes later that Lawrence reappeared, an apologetic smile on his face.

"Jesus, you brought me to your home? Your home? Are you insane?" Erica said by way of a furious greeting.

The smile never dropped from his face, he half turned to lock the door behind him before turning back to answer her.

"My wife takes a pill every night, she is out like a light afterwards and usually sleeps through to mid-morning. My daughter, well you met her. She is only concerned about where I am if it's inconveniencing her. Grace won't wake after being out partying and I doubt she will leave her room till past 11am."

He took her by the hand and led her to where a circular metal staircase led to the floor above the garage, all the while still talking.

"I've never done this, cheated I mean. Thought about it, thought about it a lot if I'm going to be honest about it. Anyway, strange as it seems, this is the safest, the most discreet plan. If I went to a motel somewhere then sure as hell someone I know or who knows my wife will see me. Here, we arrived in darkness, driving in a car with tinted windows. I often come here for some 'me time' so my family won't think it out of character at all and as I said, they are all fast asleep."

Erica dragged her feet a little but followed his lead all the same. Her reluctance was more to do with him being a married man, unhappily or not wasn't an issue, than it was the idea of being caught by his wife. Still, her qualms were noticed by Lawrence, and he paused midway through their ascent.

"Would you prefer to go someplace else?"

The fact that he was, even in this situation, so courteous and considerate of her made Erica feel even worse at that moment. This time though she found herself feeling bad for him, such a nice guy but so obviously trampled on by his wife and daughter.

Erica patted his arm, "No, this is fine, let's go."

The room above the car garage wasn't what she'd been expecting at all. Somehow given Lawrence's demeanor Erica had expected to find a neat office area, maybe some storage with a couch or something similar. There was a couch but there was so much more besides. Expensive looking guitars hung on the walls alongside framed posters of Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton, Erica only recognizing Clapton from her own father's interest in music. A gaming system, TV and other entertainment tech put her in mind of Tiny's basement back in Washington DC. To top it all off Lawrence had even installed and stocked a small bar complete with three high chairs.

"Drink?" he suggested.

Erica hopped onto one of the stools, adjusting the hem of her dress as it rose up high on her thighs. Lawrence took note of the expanse of flesh as he walked around to the back of the bar. He swept a hand at the bottles arrayed behind him.

"Beer, gin, scotch, bourbon, vodka, martini? What would the lady like?"

"Umm Scotch sounds good to me," Erica replied. Lawrence bent to pick up some tumblers from a shelf beneath the bar and Erica let her gaze sweep across the room. Whatever her misgivings about going with Lawrence back to his house, she had to admit it was a more discreet venue than some local hotel or motel. With the door locked downstairs there was only a tiny slit window on the side of the building facing the main house and it was too narrow to allow anyone a view into the room they occupied. A door to one side was half ajar and offered her a glimpse of a compact looking shower/toilet set up. 'Somewhere to hide I guess if someone did come knocking' she thought to herself.

"Lagavulin, sixteen years old," Lawrence announced with relish, "Ice?"

"As it comes," Erica replied.

He gave an approving nod, pouring a measure of the scotch into each glass before sliding one toward her hand.

"To unexpected encounters," he offered as a toast, raising his glass to chink her own that was raised in turn. Erica echoed his sentiment and took a small sip of the golden liquid. It was good, really good. Far better than she'd ever drunk before. She took another longer sip, holding it in her mouth to fully appreciate the flavors before swallowing it.

Lawrence made his way around the bar, and they took a moment of companionable silence to enjoy their drinks. His hand rested on her bare knee and slowly ran up her leg till it reached the edge of her dress. Erica, committed now, slightly moved her legs apart. A mere inch and done without comment but the acknowledgement of his intent and the accord to it were obvious in that gesture.

His hand slowly moved its way higher, her dress gathering at his wrist as his large black hand moved beneath its shroud, his fingers brushing against the front of her panties. They both drank once more in unison as his hidden digits began to play across her panty covered crotch in light skimming strokes. Erica gave a little shiver as his fingers continued to dance erratically against her pubic region. Then, inevitably, his hand stilled so that his fingers could creep beneath the material, her labia now touching the flesh of his fore finger as it began to explore once more. Their gazes were upon each other's faces as this slow opening to the night ahead continued, only breaking eye contact when one or the other took a steadying drink from the glasses in their hands.

Erica bit her lip in pleasure as his finger finally wormed inside of her, gently brushing past her lips to sink, knuckle by knuckle within her moistening pussy.

She raised her glass for the final time, dashing back the fiery liquid so that the peaty nectar slightly burnt her throat. The glass was placed quickly onto the bar and her hands now free, Erica used one to grip Lawrence by his expensive leather belt, pulling the much older black man in close. She put a hand around his neck, pulling him into a kiss while her other hand fumbled with the zipper on his pants, pulling it down so that her hand could steal inside.

Soon they were kissing like teenagers, heavy sighs and amorous tongues, while he fingered her into a state of carnal need and Erica's hand freed his black cock into the air, stroking it vigorously into a hard unforgiving erection.

His black cock was a bit like the rest of him, hard despite it's years but with a real thickness around the middle. Erica did enjoy a cock with girth to it and his ten inch cock certainly offered that. After a couple of minutes getting each other hopped up, Lawrence broke their embrace in order to move things along. His two hands dived beneath her dress once more and Erica raised her ass up slightly from the seat of the chair so that he could pull her underwear free. The panties hit the floor and Lawrence pulled her new dress up more so that it exposed her beneath the waist. Then, bald head gleaming in the light, he lowered himself down so that his mouth was pressed against her crotch.

"Oh, oh fuck, ohhhh," Erica moaned as the older man began to feast at her wet pussy. His neatly manicured goatee tickled slightly as it grazed her sensitive skin, the sensation of that nearly lost amid the pleasure he began inflicting on her with his lips and tongue. Lawrence beat her down with long slow hard licks, then quickly switching to short stabbing thrusts of his tongue before pushing his thick lips against her clit, his tongue swirling about it.

There were no arms on the chair and Erica desperately needed to grab onto something as she hovered on the edge of an orgasm courtesy of his cunnilingus, finally she just ran her fingers through her own hair, gripping onto tufts of it as she quivered on her seat in extasy.

"Ohhh shit, oh fuck, Jesus but you are good at that. Oh, uh, uh, Jesus, oh shit, shit you are making me cum," Erica humped his face as her orgasm broke. He continued teasing her in this fashion until her climax eased before raising his head to bestow a smile on her. Albeit a smiling mouth sheathed in his own saliva and her juices.

"My turn" he declared, and Erica licked her lips in preparation for his cock entering her mouth. Lawrence had other ideas though. He eased the thin straps of the metallic blue bodycon dress off of her shoulders and began to tug it down her body. Erica hadn't bothered to wear a bra beneath, her youthful breasts full and firm enough to carry off the outfit without one. Her nipples atop her milky white tits were swollen already in anticipation and despite his urgency to pull her dress down further still, Lawrence couldn't help himself and took a moment to suckle on each fleshy berry in turn, his talented tongue encouraging another groan of delight from Erica.

Then her brand new dress was gathered into a metallic blue belt of fabric about her waist, and this seemed to satisfy Lawrence for the moment. He unbuckled his belt, his pants gathering around his ankles and Erica getting her first decent view at his cock, heavy pendulous balls hanging behind and beneath it. He shuffled forward between her legs, Erica scootching slightly forward on the chair and then his thick black cock was pushing inside her.

Erica's legs lifted up, curling around his waist so that her heels dug into the small of his back. Her hands clutched his arms as he began to push steadily forwards, his big cock sinking into her pussy like it was quicksand, slightly resisting but inevitably drawing him in deeper still. He paused after the first few inches were swallowed by her young white pussy and there was almost a boyish aspect to his face, lit up as it was with sheer joy.

"Fuck, I never realized how much I missed a piece of new pussy till now. Jesus wept but this is one of the finest fucking feelings I ever had. Erica, you got yourself the perfect cock pleaser between those legs, don't ever let anyone say different."

Compliments made, he began to fuck her slowly at first, as he seemed to find each stroke forward a revelation. He was a starving man feasting on prime lobster, a prisoner freed from shackles of his own making and tasting the heady air of sex for pleasures sake.

The sedate pace didn't last long as he had soon stretched Erica out on his thick pole. She had gasped at the thick wedge of the lower half of his fat cock had shouldered its way into her tight but accommodating pussy. Once that hurdle had been crossed, there was no stopping and also no slowing Lawrence down. His long slow strokes devolved into hard fast thrusts. The older black man dropped his hands to hold the rim of the seat, steadying it as he drove into the young white womans body. The metal legs were rubber tipped and yet they still emitted a muffled dragging sound as the pedestal that Erica was sat upon was put under a lot of pressure from his forceful pistoning.

"Yes, yes, uh, good, so thick, oh so thick," the chant from Erica's lips began as her second orgasm raised its head. Tentacles of pleasure began to wind their way out from her stuffed cunt, the reddened orifice at the epicenter of the approaching orgasm.

"Uh, uh, don't stop, yes, oh, oh, faster, yes, yes," like a cheerleader Erica urged Lawrence on and he responded to her pleading voice until the beautiful brunette let her head fall back, eyes unfocused as she stared at the ceiling. Her mouth formed a perfect 'o' and a keening sigh drifted from Erica, a wordless prayer of thanks as her body stiffened before spasming in bliss.

He pulled out, shuffling back to let her recover. Erica, fast becoming well used to orgasming hard, recovered quickly and she hopped off the stool to deliver a kiss to the older married man. She stroked at his cock as she pushed her almost nude body against him. Lawrence surprised her a moment later, pushing her away with a curse.

"Shit, shit no," he swore.

As Erica watched, his big black cock began to nut, a thick wad spitting out before a river of sperm began to ooze out from the tip, dripping to form a small puddle of warm semen on the wooden floor of his man cave.

"Dammit," Erica muttered in agreement, his seed wasted to her mind as it lay at her feet. She would never have thought herself capable of it, but Erica found herself actually pouting in disappointment, just a short leap from actually stamping her foot in impotent rage.

Lawrence pulled on his cock, root to tip in one slow motion, milking the last of the cum out. He dropped back then to the couch behind him so that he could properly free himself of the pants around his feet. He could see Erica's forlorn expression and he let out a quiet chuckle.

"Don't you fret. I took my blue pill when I went up to the house already. I won't be done with you for a while yet. Now, how about you get that dress and those shoes off?"

While Erica busied herself stripping, Lawrence pulled off his own top, then he went behind the bar, grabbing some paper towels to throw over the detritus that was his first ejaculation of the night. He then stood back beside the couch, placing himself at one end of it. He patted the empty space beside him, and Erica scampered over to sit on the padded cushions, Lawrence standing in front of her.

1...345678