Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah baby, come fo' Destry now, let it out, good girl, cum hard for me now, cum hard."

Arlene went nuts.

His words, his cock, his power. An unholy trinity that had her luscious body lathered up and ultra responsive to his commands. She bucked and trashed, pinned as she was, her body cumming on demand, on his demand.

As the huge orgasm slammed her back and forth, he took a hand off of her ass to grab the back of her head, shielding it lest Arlene slam in uncontrollably against the wall. Finally, slowly, deliciously slowly, the orgasm subsided and Arlene found herself limp, impaled and cradled on his cock, in his arms.

"Jesus, Jesus, Destry. That was, amazing, it was amazing," Arlene sobbed almost hysterically into his chest.

"We only done got started baby. Now let's get up them stairs, gonna fuck you in yo bed now."

Arlene jerked at his words, her face coming away from his chest, looking him in the eye.

"No, ah, not there, lets go to the guest room if you want a bed" she said.

"Nah, I want to fuck in your bed. The master bedroom cos that's me, I'm de master," Destry replied chuckling.

Arlene's face was sombre, she put a hand flat on his chest, trying to import the seriousness of her words to him. "Please, that's... that's the bed I shared with, with my late husband. Somewhere else. Please, please Destry, please."

Destry took a long look into Arlene's eyes, seeing them shining with barely repressed tears of emotion.

"You bin carryin' that cross way to long, that's a fact. You wanted a good memory for you went to sleep. Well, we gonna make plenny o' memories in that bed. When you go to sleep in it, that's the shit you gonna be remembering from here on out, cummin' like a slut, cummin' yer brains out on a big ass black cock."

"No, please no Destry," Arlene said, a tear trailing down her cheek.

He started walking towards the stairs, Arlene vibrating on his cock as he walked, each step sending a tremor through her as his cock shifted inside her small tight pussy. She whimpered and moaned on his invasive throbbing cock.

"I don't do 'no' baby, I don't take 'no' from someone hooked on ma black cock. And you hooked, hooked an' cravin' more. Now be a good slut and suck on Destry's tongue while I take you up these stairs."

Arlene wanted to protest, to stand firm against sex in what had been her marital bed. Instead, she pressed her lips to his, his beard gently tickling her skin. His tongue slid into her mouth and obediently, she sucked and licked on it as it probed her mouth.

He climbed the stairs, slow going as he did it blind, a sexy mature law enforcement officer sheathed on his cock, her head obscuring his vision. He nearly tripped on the landing, his foot reaching for a step that wasn't there. The stumble caused Arlene to groan savagely as his steel rod churned inside her.

As Arlene broke the kiss to groan in pleasure, Destry took advantage of the break to get his bearings. He'd visited here before, knew the layout and so he walked unerringly to the master bedroom, entering it with the pomposity of a crowned head of state.

The black man lifted Arlene clear of his long, long cock and deposited her on the edge of the big four poster bed. The room was nearly a shrine to her late husband, pictures of him on his own, the two of them together on every wall, framed photographs sitting on every surface.

Destry stood close to her, he tapped the inside of her leg with his knee so that she opened her legs wider, the big black man stepping into the void so that his torse was level with her head.

"Now baby, I heard your 'no' an' your 'no please'. Now I want you to kiss ma black chest, ask me real sweet like I know you can to fuck you on this bed. Now can you do that? Huh?"

Arlene surrendered, she knew he'd dominate her into this sooner rather than later and the struggle, the denial would just tear at her worse than just accepting it from the start. She leaned into him, planting soft butterfly kisses on his stomach and chest.

"Destry, fuck me on my bed please. Fuck me on it, in it. Put that big black cock in me, make me cum all over you cock in my bed, please, please."

"Good girl, no more fighting me, jes let it happen, let the good memories get made, enjoy, let it all come right."

He lifted her legs so that Arlene fell backwards onto the bedspread, the soles of her feet pointing up to the ceiling as the big cock was tapped against her drooling pussy, the flared head smacking on her flat stomach as he slapped its rigid length on her soft white flesh.

"Mmmh yeah, good bed this, nice an' solid, I can make some sweet music on this muthafucker," Destry rambled away as he lined his cock up, then he fed it in slow till he was locked into her, two, three inches deep. Arlene signed in contentment as it spread her open.

"Mmmph, good, good pussy, tight, white and all mine," Destry said and he thrust forward sinking deep into her with that one powerful shove.

"Oooooh, oh, oh," Arlene warbled as he took her to max pussy capacity in zero seconds flat. The big man smirked, slow thrusts now as he got a perfect view of Arlene's body. The bright light overhead shone down on her smooth skin, the contrast of his darkness against her light, the flame bright tumble of her hair against the ivory white skin of her shoulders and face. The hair was damp in places, tendrils of it sticking like thin fiery cracks on her sweat damp skin.

"Baby you are so, so fine," he grunted watching as her body moved and rippled, her breasts firm despite her age, wobbling as he pushed in deep, pulling out slow, fast in and shallow, slow out, fast in and deep, slow out.

Arlene gave off low grunts with each deep thrust, body so responsive, another orgasm imminent.

"Yeah, you so sexy," Destry hammered her with four deep thrusts in a row.

"Urk, urk, urk, urk," Arlene grunted.

"Yeah baby, little red headed fuck pig, greedy black cock addicted fuck pig," Destry threw another half dozen deep fast thrusts into Arlene's ripe body.

"Urk, urk, urk, urk, urk, urk... so deep, you're so thick, deep and thick... oh Jesus," Arlene moaned.

"Time to make a memory baby, time to make a memory," Destry said, he leaned over, turning Arlene's face away from the ceiling, she'd fixed a spot in her gaze, focusing on it as he fucked her. Now her head was turned to the side and all she could see were the pictures of her dead husband. Arlene screwed her eyes tight shut.

"Uh, uh, uh. That's not how this game gets played out," Destry said, his cock sliding almost all the way out. "Open your eyes, keep them open."

It took until his cock was all but out, only the very edge of the head still nestling between the lips of her cunt before Arlene relented, opening her eyes. As her gaze fell on her husband's face, six hard inches of black cock barrelled back inside her.

"Urk," she grunted, eyes stuck to the framed picture.

Another hard thrust, deeper again, the force rocking her head back so that an image of her holding his hand on their wedding day came into view.

"Urk," came the grunt.

Two, three shallow thrusts, settling her pussy in place, Arlene rocking slightly, the wedding picture floating before her eyes. Destry's hand round her throat again, she could feel his body, his strength on her. Another deep hard thrust, her pussy grudgingly giving way, taking his immensity, fighting it but accepting it. Just like Arlene herself.

"URK," the pig like grunt blurted from her mouth, her eyes losing focus for a second as a micro climax slapped her hard, his cock wedged so deep within her as the eyes in the photo followed her.

"Here's the memory," Destry growled, his grip turning Arlene to face him now, not the silent accusation of the photographs. No silent judgement here, Destry's bearded black face looming over her, broad nose sucking in air as the nostrils flared, brown eyes pinning her own as he fucked her, as he dominated her.

His thrusts were fast now, a nonstop rat-a-tat-tat of machinegun like entries and exits into her body. Destry's cock slamming deep inside her at a speed and with a power that left her with no option but to cum and cum again.

"Urrrgh, Destry, urk, urk, cumming, don't stop, don't stop. Urk, urk, cumming on your cock, cumming on your black cock."

"Baby, you cummin' in ma bed too, this my bed, I fuckin' turned you into my little white fuck pig on this bed so it's mine, that creamin' screamin' pussy is mine too, aint it so?"

"Urk, urk, your pussy, your pussy, urk, so good, Destry, fuck me, keep fucking me, close again, Jesus how can I be close again, urk, urk."

"You milkin' me baby, fuck but your body just made to milk me dry. Gonna seed you baby, fillin' that belly good, you nasty, nasty fuck pig," Destry kept pounding away as he came, only the shuddering unevenness of some of his strokes giving any indication that he was depositing sperm inside Arlene's body.

She was straining to break free of his grip, her body gleamed with perspiration as she trashed and shook on the bed, her body never more alive, sated and starving at the same time, her pussy seizing his shaft like a squid's sucker, clinging to the sides of his cock as it plunged in and out.

Destry stopped, wiping his brow. He threw a quick glance at the watch on his wrist, the time reading a minute past midnight.

"It's a new day baby, a new day. Now, lets see that ass."

Dutifully, Arlene rolled onto all fours once Destry removed his large cock from her pussy. She could feel the accumulation of his seed and her excretion already leaking from her battered snatch. The slow dribble was actually soothing to the friction reddened lips of her crotch.

"Want to hear somethin' true Deputy McGuigan?" Destry asked as he drank in the sight of her pale ass bent towards him.

"Sure, I guess," Arlene replied cautiously. She was uncomfortable fucking a friend's boyfriend regardless of Sondra's open but complicated relationship with him and she was really uncomfortable with the place they were doing it in. Arlene hoped he wasn't about to lay any further dilemmas into the situation.

"Me and Sondra, we like adding spice to our lives" he began, as if reading Arlene's mind, "and I love me a bit of strange, some fresh ass keep a man motivated if you get me. But I'll tell you something, only bit of strange I ever really hankered for, and I mean craved like my momma's Sunday brisket, is that round ass of yours since I seen it stretching out your uniform pants the first time we met. Tell you true I even jacked off a few times thinking about how that ass of yours would feel wrapped round ma dick and shakin' n' takin' a pounding."

Arlene didn't reply, she just whimpered beneath an exhaled breath as Destry pushed his big pussy pleasing dick back inside her, its passage plugging up the miniscule dribble emerging from her pussy, corking her cunt up like a wine bottle. He pumped a few slow thrusts in and out of her, Arlene rocking forward until she braced herself more effectively. Still plugged into her, Destry put his under her, cradling her plump breasts in each hand, squeezing them lightly as he lifted her torso up slightly. He inched forward and diagonally, moving her on the bed before letting her back onto all fours.

Destry had moved Arlene so that one of the bottom posts on the four-poster bed loomed in front of her.

"Something to hold onto while we find out how that ass feels," Destry murmured, his cock beginning to stroke in and out of her once more. Arlene shivered, his words and actions raising goosebumps on her flesh. As his cock moved inside her, she felt his hands clasping, gripping her ass cheeks, pawing at them like he was kneading dough in a bakery.

Destry's right hand appeared in front of her face, the black man craning forward as he help it out.

"Do me a favour baby, suck ma thumb fer a bit," he said, waggling the aforementioned thumb under her nose.

Arlene's full lips wrapped around it, she drew it into her mouth, nursing on it like it was a small black cock. She ran her tongue around the knuckle, lapping then on the thumb pad, swirling around the nail and back again. All the while his cock worked in and out, deep steady strokes keeping her bubbling on edge of another climax.

He pulled his thumb out from between her lips with a 'pop' sound, pulling his hand back out of view straight away. She was expecting what happened next but it still caused her to shiver and buck slightly all the same. Destry pushed hard on her rosebud and his thumb, lubed by her own mouth, sank into her bowels. He worked it in, out, around, the thumb in constant motion as he explored her tight back passage.

"Ain't the first time you had somethin' pushin' back here, I can tell," he said, making conversation as casually as if her was ordering a coffee at a Starbucks. "That's good, things will go easier on ya then. Not too easy but easier."

He pulled out of her then, his thumb coming out first, his black cock uncorking her pussy seconds later, the removal of both of them leading to a moan of lose from a keyed up Arlene.

"Nooo! getting close," the red head protested.

"Doncha worry baby, Destry gonna get you there," he said, pulling her hips lightly to lower her ass down some. Arlene felt the enormous tip of his cock against her ass. By rights she should have pulled away knowing its sheer size was going to hurt like hell. Instead, she pushed back, bearing down on the hard shaft, trusting in it to deliver her another orgasm. Like any addict, Arlene was thinking on her next fix despite still coming down from her last climax only a short while before.

It hurt. A lot. Arlene's hands reached forward to grip onto the wooden post before her, fingers gripping onto it like she was going to rip the post into splinters.

Once the head had crested her opening, the worst of the pain faded into the background as his big cock burrowed inside.

He sank deeper still, a satisfied hiss like a punctured tire as he drilled six inches deep.

"Shit, every fuckin' bit as fine as I fuckin' imagined. Fuckin" finer cos I know you lovin' it too," Destry breathed out on the tail of his hiss of pleasure.

"Urrh, that's, that's deep, deep enough," Arlene moaned.

"Don't be like that baby, we're makin' memories remember? Don't ruin the moment" Destry said but he ceased driving his cock any deeper. Instead he began to drill in and out, slowly at first but gathering speed as the passage stretched and eased its vicelike grip.

Arlene was red-faced, her nostrils pinched white as she snorted back air, exhaling out through her nose straight after, rapid fire as she rode the pain intertwined with pleasure wave that rolled up through her body and back down again, crashing wave after crashing wave, riptide like in its intensity.

Destry was riding the same ocean, strained grunts and groans emanating from the big man behind her. Her ass giving as good as it got to the big black cock tearing into it.

"Uhhhh, uhhhh," Arlene came hard as her ass rippled from the speed now of the cock pounding into her. Her head hung down, red hair trailing back and forth on the bedspread as she was rocked by his huge cock plunging into her.

His hands folded about her throat, tilting her head back, one hand then another slipping away, entwinning themselves in her thick mane of hair, holding it like she was a mare, trained to response to the slightest pull on the reins. Held thus, Arlene's gaze was once more directed to the photographs lining her bedrooms walls.

Whether it was Destry's intent this time or not, she resented him, resented his need for her to confront her still raw emotions over her dead husband and her sexual proclivities of late. Resented his dominance of her emotionally, mentally and physically. Resented him and yet submitted to him, him and his big, so big, black cock.

The pounding increased in pace, her next orgasm surging up, swallowing her whole, drowning her resentment in a deep pool of bliss. The photographs, her husband's face, blurred and danced before her eyes as she began to lose focus midst the pleasure.

"Cumming....uuhhhhh, fucking cumming!" she wailed.

Destry reached forward grabbing her arms, pulling them free of the post, gripping her arms just above the elbows. He pulled her back against his trust's, Arlene's head thrashed uncontrollably, her hair fanning out in a spray.

"Wuuuuaaaahh, wu-uuuhhhhh," Arlene came hard, harder than any of the other orgasms clubbed from her body that night. If Destry hadn't been in her, gripping her, she would have just melted into a puddle of sweat, sex and tears on the bed at that moment. She was barely aware of the throb in her ass as Sondra's boyfriend unloaded another rich dose of cum, this time deep in her ass.

Minutes later, hours. Who could tell after being fucked like that? However long later, Arlene pushed up from the bedspread where he had allowed her to collapse. She brushed the tangle of errant long red hair from her face, picking strands, that seemed glued to her lips, free.

Destry had pulled out and was sitting up at the head of the bed, pillows propped behind him, looking smug as he watched her slow recovery.

"How you doin' Deputy?"

"Jesus, my ass. Do you have to call me that?" Arlene protested mildly, rubbing her ass, knowing now how a steak must feel after being tenderised.

"Just be glad you weren't in your uniform. Don't think I'd have held back as much as I did if'n you were."

"Fuck you Destry," Arlene said, no malice in her tone, just simple banter after a shared experience. "Sondra never hears about this, right?"

Destry grinned, then slapped the space of the bed beside him in invitation. "Can do on the first part, second one I gotta think on." Arlene shook her head but crawled toward him all the same.

Chapter Four - One Month later "He who fears he shall suffer, already suffers what he fears" - de Montaigne

The smell of cooking food filled the small space of the Airstream trailer. It was an older model, aluminium exterior battered and scarred by weather and the passage of years. Inside, the mobile home was clean and tidy but the fixtures and fitting still had a dated look and were worn from use despite whatever loving care had been taken with them.

Erica was stood over the small cooking area, one hand holding the handle of the cast iron frying pan, the other holding a spatula that she was using to shift the bacon and eggs around on the hot metal surface. She was wearing an oversized T-shirt, an often-washed white top that bore a faded logo for the SAW movie across its front. The bottom of the top fell to just above her knees, it had become her favourite item of clothing to lounge around in. Further back in the trailer she could hear Clarke getting ready for work.

Nine weeks had passed since she had woken up in Durham to find someone had snuck in to cut ragged lengths of her hair free, discarding the shorn locks haphazardly across her naked body.

She'd freaked. There was no other way to describe her response. It had been a miracle that she hadn't simply run out into the open bare assed naked, somehow holding it together long enough to dress and gather her things before fleeing. After a short while, Erica's response had been to get her phone out, to call Arlene and Sondra, two people she knew would have her back, would keep her safe. That was when she had seen the intruder had taken her phone, using it to send a picture of Erica to Arlene.

It was a stupid attempt to mind fuck her, but it had worked. Not only did she feel threatened and violated by the image of the intruder holding a knife to her sleeping form, she had also felt weirdly let down that Arlene hadn't responded to the picture yet. It had been too much, there was obviously nowhere safe, she needed to get away.

123456...8