Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Okay, fine. One hour."

An hour later Erica trudged up the shallow slope of the hill. She had the money jammed into her pocket, a spare fifty dollars in a second pocket as she had little doubt, he would renegotiate the price at the last minute simply to piss her off. Erica tipped the water bottle she carried, swallowing a mouthful. The day wasn't excessively hot but it was humid and she already felt sticky from the climb.

Crossing beneath the fringe of the treeline, the shade immediately offered relief from the glare of the sun if not the muggy air. There were some birds nesting above and their cheerful chirping lightened her mood a bit. She took a seat, her back against a tree, waiting for Terrell's arrival.

Five minutes passed before the peace of the woods was disrupted by a loud clearing of a throat. Erica peered around the trunk of the tree to see Terrell standing deeper inside the woods. He waved her towards him, standing stock still as she approached.

When Erica was about twenty feet away, he backed further into the woods, actually rounding the wide trunk of a large Elm tree. Perplexed by his behaviour, making such a performance about a simple pay off, Erica followed him, only coming to a halt when she herself walked around the tree.

There was a shallow dip in the forest floor, a clearing maybe twenty feet by fifteen feet. In the middle of it, Terrell stood and at his feet was a mattress. As she saw his vainglorious expression, she knew that this had never been about the money.

"Are you serious right now?" Erica demanded, remaining by the tree.

"Well don't go actin' like you some virgin, we both know that's horseshit. Think of it like you are savin' yourself two hundred dollars this way."

"How fucking long has this mattress been up here anyway?" The question was off point but Erica was still curious, it was her nature to ask questions.

"About..." he stroked his chin dramatically, "say... twenty minutes? I drove it here after Lori went to work. Kids are all playin' happy, they didn't even notice me taking it from storage."

"There's no way you are going to be a decent human being and just delete those pictures, is there?" Terrell shook his head, his grin widening if anything. "You prick," Erica sighed, slowly stepping away from the tree and towards the still grinning black man.

"Uh, uh," he chided her. Terrell pulled a fat black cock out of his pants, waving it towards the approaching white woman. "Be nice to me and it'll be fun for us both."

"Sure, regular riot this is," Erica groused as she approached the man and his mattress. At least the mattress looked clean, it was a narrow single sized mattress and the absence of stains gave her some measure of relief.

He watched her, greedy eyes set in a greedy fleshy face. Terrell didn't say anything, he didn't need to, Erica was well aware of what was expected from her.

She took off her clothes, quickly and with a minimum of fuss. She had no intentions of performing a strip tease for her blackmailer, instead she wanted to get it over as quickly as possible. Top, shorts and sneakers were set to one side in a neat little pile, Erica then got onto the mattress on her knees. Her short-tousled hair was still damp, more from the humidity of the day though than from her earlier shower. Her white skin, only slightly tanned from her time in Florida given how much of that time had been spent hiding out in the trailer, glowed with the vitality of health and youth. Her firm breasts jutted out from her slender body, 34C in size. She caught Terrell licking his lips as his gaze wandered over her, his eyes resting on her shaven pubic mound.

"Well, come on. Let's get this over with," Erica snapped irritably. If her brusque manner was anathema to his fantasy, it didn't seem to affect him. Instead, he was already half erect when he stood on the mattress before her.

He'd pulled his shirt off, dropping his pants to the floor of the clearing as well. He'd kept his socks and underwear on however, the fat black cock sticking out of them like an overripe banana. Much as his machinations pissed her off, Erica still felt a flicker of lust pulse through her kneeling body as his stiffening cock bobbed within hands reach of her.

He didn't have Clarke's length but the shaft was noticeably thicker and the nut sack behind it hung lower, the kiwi sized balls it contained swinging as he finally dropped his boxers past his ankles.

Terrell stepped clear of the underwear and Erica decided to get things rolling, enough was enough. Her hand grasped his cock midshaft and she felt it throb heavily in excitement at her touch, the girth swelling further still.

She took him in her mouth, lips stretching thin as they parted wide to surround the breadth of his black cock. There was no soft seduction here, no tender kisses to his shaft, tongue swirling about his bloated cock head. No, Erica just wanted him done, this whole thing done. So, she sucked on him like she was trying to remove the black off of his dick. Slurping, deep swallows of flesh, her cheeks sinking into hollows as she drew him inside, bloating out on one side and then the other as his length pushed into the confines of her mouth. It was one of the most aggressive blow jobs she had ever given, and damn the man but he loved it.

"Fuuuuck meee," he drawled, his hands sweeping through her shorn locks. "Jesus girl, you're gonna swallow my soul as well if'n you keep suckin' like that."

Erica didn't think he had much of a soul to devour and so she kept up the pace, half hoping he would shoot his load before he ever got close to entering her body. Not to be. After ten minutes of dick draining action, Terrell stepped back, wiping a hand over the bald pate on his head, sweating in the closeness of the day. His fleshy chest and stomach gleamed with sweat, rivulets of it dripping down his body.

"On your back, let's get a feel of this pussy of yours," he said, dropping to his own knees stiffly as he spoke.

Erica complied, lying full length on the mattress, above her the canopy of leaves from the Elk tree moved sluggishly in a breeze that sadly didn't reach the floor of the wood. Terrell pulled her legs up, Erica shuddering as her legs came into contact with the sweat damp skin of the man between them. He was eager, over eager and his first clumsy thrust skidded to one side so that the hard fat cock dug into her inner thigh instead. He muttered inaudibly, a curse no doubt before trying again.

This time he judged it perfectly, the bare black cock hitting the bullseye, forcing itself into her body. He didn't sink far, just the head of his cock really gaining entry. Erica's pussy responding to her overall mood, just hadn't excited itself to any real level of lubrication.

"Fuck, you are tighter than a witch's ass," he complained before gobbing a wad of spit down onto her labia. He pulled out, rubbing the tip of his cock with the saliva, smearing it across Erica's entrance at the same time.

"Third time lucky," he declared, pushing into her once more. The spit did the trick, a good inch of cock sinking inside.

Despite her revulsion, Erica could feel her body acting begrudgingly against her own mindset, responding to the presence and stimulation of the thick black cock seeking to enter.

"Oh yeah, cookin' now," he said, his heavy handed thrusts working two more inches inside. Terrell seemed to think that this was enough, that patience was for other people because he began to fuck her before she had properly opened up for him.

There was little technique and zero style to his fucking, just raw fucking, a constant thrusting in and out. After five minutes he had worked his length into her, her snatch now loose enough that discomfort was no longer an issue for her as she lay prone on the mattress while he ravished her.

A minute later and Erica found herself involuntarily bucking back. She hadn't planned it; in fact, it was contrary to her wishes but not to her needs it seemed.

"Uh," it was a small grunt of pleasure from her lips but a large betrayal at the same time. She wasn't sure if Terrell even caught onto it, he just bulldozed away as he had, heavy earthmoving thrusts as his entire body weight seemed to slam forward, concentrated on the small entrance to her pussy.

"Uh, uh," Erica groaned, clenching her teeth to try to silence herself.

"Dat right, you lovin' it," Terrell said, slamming away. Erica cursed her own weakness as her body heaved up to meet his inward thrust. She felt him throwing wilder and wilder pumping motions into her, knew he was getting close.

"Cum in my mouth," she said quickly, preferring to spit out his seed than take it inside her.

"Hell yeah, here it comes!" he said, his wide cock plopping out with the grace of a floundering hippo, he scrambled up the length of her body, his fist engulfing his cock as he held his nut at bay.

Terrell lifted Erica's head clear of the mattress by the simple expedient of grabbing a handful of her brown hair. His cock pushed into her gaping mouth and almost immediately she could feel his seed rushing out to coat her tongue.

Erica stiffened, trying to divert the cum to her cheeks rather than her throat but he then nipped her small nose between finger and thumb, cutting off her air while he held her head in place over his hard black cock. Blinking furiously but out of options, Erica allowed the dense fluid to slip over her tongue and down her throat, choking on it slightly until he finally allowed her to breather again.

"You done already?" Erica couldn't see where the voice was coming from, Terrell's cock still filled her mouth and his hand still gripped her hair tightly.

"Nope, just workin' out the first nut, plenty more on tap," she heard Terrell's reply. "And I told you didn't I? That's twenty dollars each you fuckers owe me."

She knew before she saw them, knew she'd been tricked, trapped and blackmailed as neatly as could be before ever Lester and Ray came into view.

"Don't mind losin' the money, woulda minded haulin' all this shit up the hill for nothin' tho," Ray groused as the two men entered Erica's line of sight. They were both perspiring heavily, a large wicker picnic basket swinging between them. They set it down with a thump, both men stretching their backs with relief.

Terrell kept his grip on Erica's hair, his cock still filled her mouth as he idly stroked his cock, drawing off every last drop of his cum into her mouth. To her chagrin she continued nursing on his cock as he did so.

"Kids sorted?" Terrell's tone indicated he wasn't particularly worried either way.

"Yep, someone lookin' after them, told them we were doing a spot of fishing the next few hours. Explained us hauling this around," Lester answered, nodding at the basket.

Terrell ceased stroking his thick dick, reaching to flip the lid off the picnic basket. Erica was kept face first on his cock as he did so. Still, she could see the contents clear enough, the basket crammed with beer cans and water bottles.

Terrell fished a beer out, cracking it open one handed. He proffered it to Erica, releasing her head. She slowly drew off his cock, a wet smooching sound as her lips came clear. She took the can, tilting it back so a good portion of it was drained before she removed her lips from it.

"See, told you, bit of fun for us all," Terrell remarked, lifting his own beer to his mouth.

Erica snorted, as much of a response as she was willing to give him. She really had thought that she had left all this crap behind her. Fair enough, as much as she liked being with Clarke, she had known there was no long-term future in it, but that didn't mean she was okay about going behind his back with three of his so-called friends.

All three of these men were in committed relationships, she had met their partners, their children, and being the other woman, the woman all three would cheat with... that didn't sit well with Erica at all, especially after what happened the only other time she'd been with a married man.

Worst of all, Erica had hoped the days where she swapped sex for a favour were long gone. It had been one thing to trade her body for a lead, a clue, a chance to bring a murderer to justice. Now she was doing it to protect her anonymity. To protect herself from those who wanted to find her, kill her.

It was a shitty situation, the very definition of being between a rock and a hard place and for the life of her, Erica could see no other option.

She lifted the beer to her mouth once more her eyes closing as she did so, letting the amber liquid flow smoothly between her lips as, for a brief moment, she enjoyed the sensation of the warmth of the day enveloping her naked body, the taste of the cold beer in her mouth after she'd worked up a sweat.

Then she could hear the unmistakable sounds of people removing their clothes, stifled grunts as pants were worked free, zippers, belts all clicking and rasping as they were undone. The low din brought her back to the now, to this isolated spot with three men she disliked and no option but to entertain them.

She crushed the now empty can in her hand, rolling smoothly to toss it onto the wicker basket. Lester and Ray were completely disrobed now, both of their cocks standing at attention in anticipation of fucking her ripe young body.

As she had observed before, the three men could have passed for siblings, the newcomers cocks every bit as black and fat as Terrell's. She looked at them expectantly. Get them off, get the picture deleted and get back and cleaned up before Clarke got back from work. Shitty options, basic plan... she just needed to get it done with.

Erica took Ray into her mouth first, swallowing the first few inches of his cock, running her tongue across the shaft before bobbing her head rapidly up and down the length of him, taking well over half his blackness inside of her. Then she changed fluidly, switching to swallow Lester's instead, keeping a hand wrapped round Ray's cock, slow pumping strokes with her fist up and down his thick shaft. Then she was back gobbling Ray once more, Lester groaning as her hand job scoured up and down his hard fat cock.

"Goddamn!" Erica heard, from Terrell not the other two men. She caught a glimpse of him reclining against the nearest tree as she switched from one cock to the next, always in motion.

"Sexiest thing I ever seen, like a fuckin' porn star the way she handlin' you guys," Terrell commented further.

"Don't know how it looks, feels fuckin' amazing though," Ray said, "Better than my old lady, even when she was interested in what I got goin' on."

Erica had Ray's cock halfway into her mouth as he said this and she couldn't help but feel a bit of pride in their comments. She worried at his hard dick, chewing and slobbering on it like a terrier attacking a favourite pull toy, almost growling like a small dog as she did so, getting caught up in the moment despite her reservations.

Ray pulled her to her feet, bending her over at the waist. He was standing on the grass covered clearing, Erica standing on the sagging mattress so his cock lined up perfectly with her pussy. He pushed inside with intent, hands on her hips as he held her steady. Erica was further stabilized by Lester standing in front of her, his cock quivering expectantly beneath her nose as she leaned forward.

Ray's cock dug in deep, eliciting a small grunt from the young white woman as it ground past her body's snug defences. Lester pulled her head down onto his cock, the black meat pushing her jaws apart so that the series of grunts scraping out of her voice box were indistinct and muted by his shaft pushing for her throat.

"Uhk, uhhk," Erica's hands clasped onto Lester, just above his hips, his love-handles fulfilling their description as she gripped the spare flesh to steady herself. Ray reached beneath her, slapping her tits as they flopped back and forth in time with his thrusts, dropping his hands back to her hips, pulling her ass back against him as he drove faster and faster inside her.

Erica could feel the spongy pliable flesh of his beer belly pressing against her firm ass cheeks as the older black man edged deeper still into the confines of her tightly gripping pussy. He was almost completely inside her when her orgasm broke, her restrained white flesh slamming forwards and backwards against the two cocks spit roasting her. Erica's convulsing body and inarticulate orgasmic grunting made her trim pink flushed body look like it was a pig being hoisted on a spit for all to enjoy.

The thrashing of her flesh and the reverberation of her pussy seemed to suck the last few inches of Ray's cock inside her snatch, Lester pushing deep simultaneously, his ungroomed pubes tickling her nose as her throat opened up to him.

As she came down from the climax, the echoes of it thrumming within her for a good while afterwards, the two men switched through silent accord.

Lester lay on his back on the mattress, his cock sticking up like a chocolate-coloured fire hydrant. Erica swung a leg over him, mounting him with the easy skill of an accomplished jockey. The smooth pale globes of her ass faced towards Lester as she sat astride him in reverse. Her ardour was up now, as was the passion of the two men. As soon as Lesters cock pushed within her, Erica was off to the races, humping him energetically.

"Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh, oh god," Erica panted feverishly as her body bounced against his, damp white flesh slapping noisily against damp black flesh. Ray stood to one side, Erica leaning back slightly as she rode.

She rested a hand on his upper thigh for balance, almost welcoming his hand as it settled round her throat in a firm controlling grip. He squeezed lightly and her mouth opened in response, filled instantly by his hard cock. As it slid past her lips and over her tongue, Erica could taste her own juices, his trickle of precum and the sweat that now clung heavily to all three of them as they pushed and pounded against one another in the thick cloying humidity of the day.

Terrell stirred from his resting place by the tree, joining the three figures locked in carnal embrace in the center of the clearing. His hands roamed across the slick curves of Erica's drenched body, big black hands exploring her flushed white skin, coasting across her firm tits as they bounced wildly in accompaniment with her frenetic cock riding. Lester was helping her now, his hands cupping her ass, helping to lift her up and down as her legs weakened from the effort, the heat and the muscle loosening climaxes. Terrell took a hold of the back of her neck, pulling her face onto his cock.

"Look up at me, look at me with those sexy fuckin' eyes when you're suckin' on my big black cock" he barked. Erica raised her gaze to his face obediently, seeing him licking sweat from his upper lip as he covetously admired her beauty and raw sexuality. Ray delivered a non-too gentle kick to Lester's side, bare toes connecting with ribs.

"My turn," he said, clearly annoyed that Terrell had requisitioned Erica's mouth once again.

Lester grumbled but he grabbed Erica around the waist, bringing her wild ride to a close as he held her firmly. Almost too weak to lift herself clear unaided, Erica was pulled to her feet by Ray who then eagerly took Lester's spot on the now damp mattress.

Erica lowered herself down onto a hard black cock once more, sighing in contentment as she felt it wedge itself inside her cunt. This time, Erica was facing Ray in the traditional girl on top position. Terrell again Standing to her side, his cock finding her mouth with the unerring accuracy of a guided missile.

Then Erica was off again, slower paced this time as her steam was running out but still fast enough to bring on a small ass shuddering orgasm that had Ray moaning in appreciation beneath her as her vaginal muscles rolled and coiled about his cock. Erica managed to ride him for another minute before she fell forward onto him, Terrell's cock spitting free of her lips in a spray of saliva.

1...345678