Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 12b

Story Info
Culmination of Erica going undercover
20.8k words
4.72
3.2k
7

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Since this story has moved beyond the length I initially envisaged, adding additional characters and scenarios as its grown, I am opening with a quick character summation for the series so that it's less confusing to those who might only be reading it for the first time or those who haven't read earlier instalments in a while.

Tracking Evil, A Podcast: Part 12b

Characters in Tracking Evil to date:

Main Characters:

Erica Anderson - Daughter of a reporter and with ambitions to become one herself. She studied journalism at Kansas state, however she failed to secure a position with one of the larger newspapers. Erica followed a hunch regarding a number of seemingly unrelated deaths, deciding it was an opportunity to generate some name recognition for herself by launching a podcast where she would track down a serial killer. As she drew closer to the killer, she discovered a job and fame were secondary concerns to putting a stop to the murders. Features in parts 1-12.

Arlene McGuigan - Virginian Deputy Sheriff based out of Chase City. Widowed while still in her forties, Arlene became embroiled in Erica's investigation. She developed a close relationship with Erica, seeing her as a younger sister, someone to be protected and guided on the dangerous road the young reporter had chosen. Features in parts 2-12.

Sondra - Goddaughter to Amos, a friend of Arlene's father. Sondra is a highly skilled shot with most weapons and joined Erica and Arlene out of a sense of revenge having lost a loved one to the killer. Highly sexed and unashamed to flaunt her desires, Sondra has formed an attachment to Erica in particular, Arlene to a lesser extent, helping both women with a blend of common sense and openness to experience new things. Features in parts 6-12.

Antagonists:

Gerry Butterman - the Graffiti Killer, a man who began his murderous rampage over the affair his wife had with a black man. He used the code 'BILLIII' to mark his crimes, Erica finally decoding the message which gave her an insight into his twisted mind. Due to her pursuit of him, he is now obsessed with Erica and views her as his own possession.

Elvin Kendell - College student and friend to Sondra's brother. A seemingly shy and socially inept young black man who hid a murderous streak beneath this façade.

Adin Hodzic - the Hockey Fan. Member of the web of serial killers that Gerry Butterman belongs to. Began his criminal career in New York where he worked as the right-hand man and 'fixer' for a criminal called Lawrence Jackson. Until identified through the efforts of Arlene, Sondra and Erica, he was believed to have died years earlier in an explosion caused by a car bomb.

Henry Marks - Tentatively identified as the 'creepy spider kid' in a murder fifty years before through Arlene's investigating. Considered as a strong possibility to be the creator and leader of the serial killer affiliation Erica and her friends find themselves pitted against. Founder and CEO of a multinational pharmaceutical company.

Minor Characters:

Victor - Of Nigerian extract, he attended Kansas State and was Erica's closest friend in college. After college he attended Quantico and is now a newly minted FBI agent. Dubious at first about Erica's hunch regarding a serial killer and viewing her pursuit as a waste of time, they became estranged over his lack of support. The results of Erica and her friend's endeavors changed his mind in time. Features in Parts 1, 2 and 11.

Tyrone Johnson (Tiny) - Washington DC Graffiti artist, source and ally of Erica. Features in Part 1.

LeMarcus and D - Philadelphia natives, D having dated one of the murder victims. Erica reached out to them via Tiny as she began to piece together clues from different murder sites. Features in Part 1.

Elias - Owner of The Tempest Bar and Grill, he was a friend to a 'BILLIII' murder victim. Elias is the leader of a criminal organization in Virginia, mostly smuggling, and helped Erica with her enquiries into his friends death. Features in Part 2.

Randall Tiller - In some ways the catalyst for the story. This man was the former lover of Gerry Butterman's wife and the source of the 'BILLIII' code. Features in Part 3.

Andre - Nephew to Randall Tiller, features in Part 3.

Amos - Ex soldier, former comrade to Arlene's father. He is drawn into the hunt for the killer when Arlene enlists his aid to set a trap for Gerry Butterman. Features in Part 4.

Duncan - Ex soldier, former comrade to Arlene's father. He is drawn into the hunt for the killer when Arlene enlists his aid to set a trap for Gerry Butterman. Features in Part 4.

Rob Pierce - Prison Guard at penitentiary where Gerry Butterman did time. Approached by Arlene when she visits the prison in the hope that personal effects left behind by Butterman may offer clues to his current whereabouts. Features in Part 5.

Lucas - Inmate at Gerry Butterman's former prison. Features in Part 5.

Cranston Haywood - Gerry Butterman's former cellmate. Erica tracks him down in order to pose questions about the Graffiti Killer. Features in Part 5.

Bishop and Shane - Co-workers with Cranston Haywood. Feature in Part 5.

Trent - Nephew to Duncan, also former army. He is recruited by Arlene for a hunt to avenge the death of one of their comrades. Features in Parts 6, 7, 10, 11 and 12.

Lincoln - A friend of Duncan. His marks a living as a bounty hunter where he operated mainly in Texas, however he has ties to law enforcement and other hunters across most of the US. Like Trent, he is recruited by Arlene for a hunt to avenge the death of one of their comrades. Features in Parts 6, 7, 10 and 12.

JP - Friend of Arlene. An older white man who appeared to play the part of an uneducated hillbilly. This is a façade, JP actually having a keen intellect and an ability to bring clarity and insight to many issues. He is recruited by Arlene for a hunt to avenge the death of one of their comrades. Features in Parts 6, 7, 11 and 12.

Destry - Sondra's boyfriend. Works as a truck driver when he isn't employed as a sound engineer, he is affectionately referred to by Sondra as her 'Boo'. He is as free with his affections as is Sondra, enjoying an open relationship together. Features in Parts 7, 10 and 11.

Terrance - Sondra's younger brother who develops a serious crush on Erica. He pushes for Erica to come to his college, Rutwell, in order to promote her podcast. Features in Parts 7, 8 and 9.

Hector Jennings - Rutwell College student, college football star. A friend of Terrance's. Features in Parts 8 and 9.

Izaak- Terrance's college roommate with an eye for older women. Features in Part 8.

Haru Sasaki - Rutwell college student, friend to Terrance. A Japanese exchange student noted for his foul-mouthed expletives. Features in Parts 8 and 9.

Amir Hafeez - Rutwell college student, friend to Terrance. A Qatar exchange student, avidly embracing all aspects of his new life in America. Features in Parts 8 and 9.

Dre Brown - Tall and powerfully built Rutwell College football player. Well-mannered and good humored, a popular friend of Terrance's. Features in Parts 8 and 9.

Professor Karver Coleman - Criminology professor at Rutwell College. He arranges a meeting with Erica when she visits campus in order to share his beliefs that her investigation is linked to findings that he and a number of his predecessors have accumulated. Features in Part 8.

Strath-OH-G - Hacker friend of Tiny. Penchant for Harry Potter and white women. Features in Part 10.

Jarad and Chance - Brothers from Alabama. They encounter Arlene outside their home after she has dropped Sondra and their father off. Features in Part 10.

Lawrence - Resident of Durham NC. Father of a spoilt teen who verbally and physically assaults Erica. Features in Part 10

Clarke - Mechanic from Jacksonville Florida who befriends Erica. Features in Part 11.

Lester, Terrell and Ray - Residents of Florida trailer park where Clarke lives. Features in Part 11

Sam Murphy - Nicknamed 'Smurf' he is one of Victor's former instructors at Quantico and an agent at the New York city field office. Sam helps Erica identify the killer known as The Hockey Fan and also offers support when she goes undercover. Features in Part 12.

Billy - A young black man who picks up a drunk and despondent Arlene at a bar. Features in Part 12.

Sam - Father of Billy, a factory worker. Features in Part 12.

Zeke - Retired lawyer, father to Sam, Grandfather to Billy. Features in Part 12.

Chapter One: "If we do what is necessary, all the odds are in our favor. - Henry Kissinger"

Still clutching the note that Cody had passed onto her, Erica made her way to the back of the hall while those around her continued eating. Those, like herself, who had already finished their food were relaxing in the warmth and safety of the dining hall, reluctant to leave as yet. She nodded in passing to a number of familiar faces, men and women who were living rough and that she had come to have a passing familiarity with since going undercover.

At the rear of the dining hall there were three doors, two leading to public restrooms, one other marked staff only. Expecting it to be locked, Erica grunted in surprise as the lever-like door handle swung down smoothly, the door opening with a small noise that went unnoticed to the other occupants of the hall.

Erica stepped through quickly, closing the door softly behind her. She was in unfamiliar territory now, a hallway extending to either side of her. From the left she could make out the distant muffled hubbub of noise that came with a kitchen in full swing. Fairly sure that if she went closer to the kitchen, she would end up spotted and escorted out. Erica went right, walking down the corridor until she came to a door marked 'Staff Restroom', beneath it in smaller writing, 'Unisex'.

She opened the door, pushing her head around to see if there was anyone inside. Inside was a basic layout, a trio of sinks on one wall, a hand dryer alongside them. Against the other wall stood four cubicles. Erica stepped inside, glancing at the locking mechanism of each door. The one closest to her showed a red marking above the handle indicating it was locked. The small white sign hanging from the handle that read 'out of order' explained why.

The next cubicle was unlocked the one after however was also marked red. Erica stepped away and bent down to see if she could see anyone's feet beneath the door. Nothing. 'Out of order as well' she thought, moving onto the last cubicle as the note had instructed.

Erica closed the door and looked around to see if there was another note inside, something to tell her what the job was all about. Again, nothing. While she was there and waiting, she took the opportunity to sit down and use the facilities. As she urinated the tinkling sound produced was almost cheerful sounding in tone, Erica allowing herself a small sigh of contentment, a moments respite where she wasn't playing a role.

She reached to her left for some paper towels to clean up with when the steel-colored receptacle holding them swung to one side on a hidden hinge.

Hidden behind it was a circular hole a few inches in diameter. At the same moment that Erica put together what the hole actually was, a black cock slithered through it in confirmation.

Startled she stood up, pulling her combats up around her waist, hurrying to buckle them in place securely. Her hand reached out to open the latch on the cubicle door.

"Wait," a voice called out for the other side. Erica paused, her eyes darting to and fro, finding the small peephole that she had missed earlier, almost six feet up the cubicle wall.

"What is this? What do you want?" Erica had more than a sneaking suspicion but she was playing a role and needed to stick to it regardless of her own knowledge.

"It's a chance to make twenty dollars. Get me off and it's all yours."

"Fuck off." It was a risk but she needed to gamble. If she appeared too eager then it might seem suspicious. Erica needed an 'in' and this might be it. It might also just be one of the people working at the charity kitchen. There was no guarantee but she knew the people she was looking for didn't wander around wearing name tags or carrying signs. She raised a hand to open the cubicle again.

"Wait. Thirty dollars." Erica hesitated as the voice called out again with an improved offer. She didn't open the door but at the same time she didn't drop her hand off the latch.

"Thirty dollars. You can get yourself a nice fix with that. Few minutes work, you'll probably enjoy it as well. Then you walk out of here, get yourself whatever you need to feed that addiction of yours. I've seen you; you need the money. So, stop fucking around, do what you're told and get paid girl."

With as great a show of reluctance as she could muster, Erica slowly let her hand fall away from the door, hanging loose by her side.

"Good girl," the voice from the other cubicle praised her.

She let her head slump forward, a perfect picture of dejection. Moving like her ankles were weighted down, Erica turned about face and stepped back to where the black cock still protruded through the hole in the wall. Standing as close as she was now, Erica realized that the peephole no longer gave the man on the other side a view of her.

Hesitantly, she ran a finger up along the length of his cock, her finger barely skimming across the surface. At her touch, the stranger flinched in surprise. His cock however didn't so much flinch as it lurched at her touch. Blood began to pump into his organ and as Erica continued to touch it with a hesitance and timidity that matched the role she had adopted, it swelled in response so that it began to jut outwards, hardening with each beat of the heart that drove blood into its extremities.

Judging that her act was convincing but also that she needed to move this along, Erica got to her knees in the small restroom cubicle. The longer she took to finish him off, the greater the chance of discovery by a member of staff. It was time it seemed, to earn her money.

She pulled the hood of her hoodie back, turning her red baseball cap back to front so that the brim of the cap didn't protrude over her face. For effect, Erica then let out a low sigh that spoke of resigned reluctance and then she leaned forward so that her nose could brush against the now hard black shaft.

She nuzzled her nose against the thick hard flesh as her lips fell upon it softly. She noted that the owner of the cock had bathed that morning, this meant it ruled out one of her fellow transients as the person on the other side of the wall.

Erica bestowed soft closed mouthed kisses against it, the fingers of one hand strumming along the dark flesh like she was playing a flute. She could sense the man's impatience and arousal like it was a physical entity, the power of it pulsing against the wall. Not wanting to delay any further, she parted her lips so that the tip of her tongue could trail up along the shaft, swirling in ever decreasing circles around the bulbous head before the same head popped into the warmth of her mouth like a golf ball sinking into the hole.

Erica basted the head of the cock with her lips and tongue, taking no more than an inch of the dark hardness inside her mouth. As her saliva began to run down the length of the cock, Erica helped it along, her hand swabbing the spittle down the length of the stranger's cock so that it began to gleam under the harsh white lighting in the restroom.

The man on the other side of the wall was clearly enjoying her ministrations, low groans of pleasure audible. He inched forward, Erica imagining his stomach pressed tight to the surface of cubicle side, so that his cock was fully extended through the hole and his scrotum hung on the lip of the cut-out gap. She used her index finger to curl beneath his nuts, dragging them forward and over the edge of the hole so that they hung heavy on her side. Erica began nodding her head, taking his cock two inches at a time into her warm and wet orifice, all the while her hand played with his testicles, fondling them to the stranger's pleasure.

He hadn't much space to move, not after committing himself by pushing his nuts through the make shift fissure in the wall. This meant that the small micro thrusts of his hips, trying to plunge deeper into Erica's velvety maw were largely useless. They did alert Erica though to his growing excitement and she played on that, lips smacking noisily as she pulled his cock from her mouth, going back to long licks of his length, moving with the kind of speed and focus that would be well suited to a leisurely consumption of an ice lolly. The black stranger groaned in frustration and need, Erica's wicked smile hidden as she pressed her mouth to the side of his shaft to kiss it tenderly.

"Fuck, fuck, put it back in your mouth," the voice hissed in a vexed tone.

She complied but a full minute after his asking. Erica hadn't entered the cubicle in a position of power, she'd lost even more by agreeing to 'earn' money on her knees. However now his cock was at her mercy and that had balanced the scales somewhat.

She took it back inside, her tongue teasing the underside of the shaft as three inches were swallowed and a small white fist, plunged along the length of the long black cock in a pumping motion. In truth, her own excitement was building alongside this black stranger's.

Erica wasn't addicted to sex or anything like that but she had missed the companionship of her friends, having to leave them again so soon after returning had been especially painful. Sex, oral sex, it wasn't a cure for the touch of loneliness that she herself hadn't even realized she'd been experiencing, but the intimacy was a salve on the distress. Her speed picked up, head nodding further forward as her hand sped to the root of his cock, head tilting back in time with her hands return journey.

"Swallow that dick baby," came the disembodied voice and this time she obeyed.

Erica leaned forward, removing her hand as she worked more and more of his length into her throat. She forced herself onto it, swallowing the impaling black length of flesh and blood as a circus performer delighted a crowd with their sword swallowing routine. As the tip of his cock scored against the back of her throat, Erica had to steel herself against her gag reflex. Her nostrils flared wide, the rapid panicked snorts of breath from her nostrils exhaling into the forest of his pubes as she worked the last inch between her lips. Now those micro thrusts that he had been reduced to, now they seemed far more effective as he launched into a series of them while Erica maintained her esophagus grip on his cock. She tried to make to last, one Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississi-, she broke away spluttering for air, his cock now drenched in slobber.