All Comments on 'Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 12b'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jdl2848jdl28485 months ago

Amazing! The dialogue and dirty talk are so creative and scorching hot

HagisHagis5 months ago

Even after so many stories and ideas, you remain a pioneer of Literotica. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good things do come in 3's for Ms. Arelene after Sam's son Billy boy redeems himself with Arelene with the third go around (Almost wish Arelene could have gone airtight that time, Haha!) on his parent's bed and getting done right this time. Talk about 180 changes with Billy boy (but not unexpected either from the rest of the family, despite exhibition show of it.

Anyway, Arelene literally milks her connection with retired lawyer and erotic dirty talk about the Miranda rights.

As Arlene going forge new connection with old Judge friend of Zekes for a favor in the future for a rainy day,

Meantime, Erica dives headfirst into amateur porn films on the black market or so it seems, but Trent and Lincoln were waylaid by the police after Arlene and Sam Murphy vouch and being hour late to signal of Erica distress call, along with Sam and Arelene catching Honey, mask Lawrence and crew.

But Sam put them on another lead of George an ex-Romanian for more intel in the next lead,

As Sondra is ready to go for the next hunt, I wonder in what twists and turns await in this Romanian Sex den at the moment for Erica and Arelene, Sondra at the meantime.

Continue on

Cheers!

AguniAguni4 months ago

I can't believe Arlene really DID fuck 3 generations of men that day. The only thing more wild would have been fucking them all at the same time. Poor Billy, he learned a lot of lessons that day. But hey, she got another ally for her services, lol.

I'm really glad Erica was actually going the correct route to lead to Lawrence. And her encounter with what can only be called a "hentai dick" was funny too. The part where they proceeded to take advantage of this "homeless" woman was not nearly as fun. That's really fucked up, and I don't like the thought that there were other women who got this offer, than were used and abused for who knows how long. Erica got a full gangbang and hose down in only an hour. What the hell else would they have done to her if the cavalry didn't arrive unfashionably late? And for only $500 - $600. That's robbery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...