Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 13a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't allow herself to get angry, her father had taught her better than that. Instead, Denisa raised a hand to her throat, clutched the small crucifix tightly in her fist so that the silver dug painfully into her palm for a brief moment. The pain offered her clarity, if ever so briefly, but it was enough.

She quickly moved her Bishop, followed by a Pawn, a Rook and then her Knight in quick succession as Ibrahima sought to counter her strike.

"Check and mate," she said with a wry chuckle. Ibrahima stared at the board incredulously before tipping over his King in surrender. The black chess piece toppled over and he shook his head smiling.

"Ah, if I only had your eye for chess, well played. Sit back, relax, I will get the number you have won." He rose from his seat and walked out of the room, one of his men following, the second remaining behind to keep an eye on the visitors.

Denisa drew on the Shisha again, settling back. She felt a twinge in her back however that jarred her mellowing mood. Reaching behind she withdrew the small knife she had pulled out earlier from the hidden sheath concealed in the waistband of her short skirt. Nonchalantly she tossed it onto the table, settling back once more, she closed her eyes, taking short pulls of smoke into her mouth and lungs. Like Sondra, she had reached the point where the presence of pot in the smoke was no longer a concern in her mind.

A minute or it could have been an hour passed by and Denisa opened her eyes to take in the room. Nothing had changed, Sondra still sat beside her sharing the Shisha, Ibrahima still to return.

Across from her she could see the young black man assigned to watch them was doing his job, watching Denisa with a studied intensity. She realized that his gaze was set lower than it should be. The reason being that when she had settled into the deep padded depths of the settee, her skirt had ridden slightly up her legs and her open kneed reclined pose had left the young dark-skinned male with a perfect view of her inner thighs and panty clad crotch.

He must have felt her eyes on him because, with deliberate slowness, he raised his own eyes to meet hers. Stoned and feeling uncharacteristically playful, Denisa just stuck her tongue out at him, pulling a face as she did.

His response was simply to lean further back into his own couch, the lean muscled body sinking into the softness of the furniture. His arm rested on one of the cushions and he turned it palm up, crooking a finger towards her in invitation.

Denisa looked at the expanse that separated them, all of ten feet. It seemed like a long way and a lot of effort at that moment but again her normally business-like nature had taken a short sabbatical and she was feeling playful. More than that, Denisa was feeling exceedingly pleased with herself. For the cost of a day spent driving, she had secured a phone number at no cost to herself. The procurement of this information would earn herself and her father a favor from a member of a Sheriffs department with links to the FBI. A hugely profitable return for little effort on their part.

This feeling of self-satisfaction spurred Denisa to her feet. She walked languidly to where the young gang member sat.

Like many of his ilk, he wore a casual uniform of overly baggy jeans with a plain white sleeveless tank top that looked grimy to her eyes.

Denisa knelt on either side of his outstretched arm, lowering her head towards him till her nose hovered in front of his own. He wore his hair clipped close; his face freshly shaven. Denisa could smell the smoke on his breath and the slight glaze in his dark eyes told her that he had imbibed of pot as well. For all those criminals of his class irritated her, small men with small minds, preying on those weaker than them, she had to admit he was cute.

Boyfriends were hard to come by, especially when your father had a reputation like hers had. Since coming to America from Romania, she had only had a few brief flings, one night stands really that would stay below her father's radar. She'd never been with a black guy before, partly lack of opportunity, partly lack of interest. Now however she had a few minutes to kill and a desire to celebrate. No harm in a quick kiss.

She leaned forward, tilting her head slightly to the side so that her lips met his. Her lips were slightly thin but possessing a softness for all that. Against his big lips, her own felt inconsequential, tiny, however he didn't seem to have that opinion, his mouth working open and closed as he kissed her.

Denisa allowed herself a small sigh as the kiss deepened, feeling the edge of his tongue flicker out to graze her bottom lip. Relaxed as she was, Denisa didn't even start in shock when the hand she had knelt astride rose between her legs, thick male fingers brushing against the front of her expensive underwear.

'Funs over' she thought to herself, starting to lean back. However, the young man didn't have the same idea, he curled his freehand against the back of her head, holding her in place as he deepened and intensified the kiss they shared.

Denisa's small sigh grew just before his tongue crossed the line from teasing her lips to exploring her mouth. As his wide tongue clashed with her own small red muscled flesh, Denisa could feel his fingers teasing at the silk underwear she'd put on that morning, slipping against one side of them, fingernails finding purchase on the edge, enough to drag them to one side of her pussy.

Her eyes closed, pleasure and pot at work in her system, his fingers brushing against her prominent vaginal lips, playing over the soft pink flesh until the tips of his fingers grew damp from the moistening of her excited pussy. He slipped a single thick, dark finger inside, slowly, one knuckle following another, pushing into her tightness.

Denisa moaned at the intrusion, her tongue slipping over his, her lips breaking the seal so that her groan of pleasure could be vocalized. She leaned back, away from his big soft lips that gleamed with the saliva from her own mouth. Settling back on to her haunches, Denisa began to ride the big finger inside her, small little hops in place that had a lobsided grin etch itself on her face.

"Everything okay Denisa?" Ibrahima's cultured French accent softly filled her awareness and she half turned, still making small movements on the hand between her legs, so that she could see the older man standing watching. Behind him, the second gang member watched her, evidently wishing he had remained behind instead of his friend.

"Fine, just... ah, ahhh, just enjoying your hospitality as always." Even stoned she realized how pompously stupid that sounded but what was she going to say, 'oh yeah, all good, just humping a finger for pleasure'.

"Then don't let me interrupt," Ibrahima said, a small bow of his head delivered with a feral smile attached. He turned to the other man with him, he spoke quickly and in French but Denisa caught every sentence.

"Have your fun my friend but remember her father. Not a man to insult lightly. Keep this in your mind" Ibrahima said to the second gang member.

"Oui," came the short affirmative from the man. He didn't do anything beyond that, just leaning one shoulder against the wall, watching as Denisa continued to move in place.

Denisa closed her eyes, the pot had really gone to her head, part of her knew this was stupid and the majority of her didn't give a fuck. She was aware of people in the room, she could hear Ibrahima talking, talking to Sondra. Mostly though, she was aware of how good that finger felt inside her body.

<0>

Sondra blinked slowly, intentionally, the wisp of smoke from the Shisha irritating her eyes. Things had changed, as they were loath to do, and there were more people in the room than there had been. Her eyes caught movement. She could see Denisa kneeling beside one of the gang members, squatting really, but she had her back to Sondra so she couldn't make out what was going on. Ibrahima, him she could see clearly, he was approaching her after all.

"You got that phone number?" Sondra might have been stoned, but she'd been stoned plenty of times before, didn't make her any less dangerous in her opinion. She could feel a change in the room, while she might not have been able to put her finger on the reason, she was going to be prepared if something kicked off. Her hand slipped casually to the small of her back, fingers brushing the butt of her gun.

"Of course, as agreed," Ibrahima held a folded slip of paper up between two fingers, he didn't hand it over though.

"There is one thing... outstanding, between us," he continued.

"What's that then?" Sondra's eyes narrowed suspiciously. The second gang member seemed focused on Denisa, so it seemed unlikely that Ibrahima was planning trouble but Sondra wasn't ready to discount it yet.

"The matter of you pulling a gun on one of my men," Ibrahima said flatly. Sondra's hand closed around the grip of her gun, arm tensing for the draw.

"Uhhhhh, mai repede... uh, faster, faster," the sound of Denisa's voice, lifted high in pleasure pulled both Ibrahima's and Sondra's attention, both looking over at the Romanian bounty hunter as she arched her back, stretching like a cat, still engaged with the probing finger of the gang member.

Both Sondra and Ibrahima looked back at one another, Sondra chuckling at the absurdity of the interruption. The tension ebbed noticeably between them and Sondra quirked an eyebrow at Ibrahima before venturing a peace offering.

"How's about I apologize on my way out, you know... kiss and make up?"

"What exactly would you be kissing?" Ibrahima's answer was heavy with innuendo.

Sondra grinned. Decent pot, the info they needed and now some flesh-on-flesh fun. The long hours in that SUV were worth it. She stretched up, her hand reaching for Ibrahima's face and Sondra ran a finger along his jaw line.

"You'd be surprised by what I'm willing to put my mouth on," she said, her head turned and with a pout of her full lips, the black woman sucked greedily on the Shisha pipe.

The sound of a belt buckle being undone drew Sondra's eyes back to Ibrahima, her mouth dropping open slowly in anticipation.

<0>

The first that Denisa knew about being surrounded was the touch of a man's hand on her shoulder. Under normal circumstances she was aware of her surroundings, especially in the lair of a criminal gang. The heady nature of the pot she'd sampled and the leg quivering climax she'd just received courtesy of a finger in her pussy, they had left her oblivious.

She turned to look over her right shoulder, the second gang member standing there, the hand he had rested on her shoulder now openly massaging her. Another touch, Denisa's head swiveling to her left, a third man, she recognized him as one of the two who had been guarding upstairs, not the one who she'd pulled the knife on however. He joined his friend, running his hands over Denisa's neck and shoulders, strong fingers finding her muscles, kneading them briefly before moving on. She had two pairs of hands rubbing her neck, shoulders, circling down her back. The man who had been pleasuring her, he kept his finger moving within Denisa's wet pussy, the other hand stroking her toned midriff that was bare beneath her crop top.

A shiver of pleasure worked itself through her system, her hands trembling fleetingly as it coursed within the confines of her body. Denisa hadn't had attention like this before, never experienced so many touches simultaneously. Her sexual record was sparce given her age and circumstances, adroit she might have been with violence and intrigue, she was all but a novice when it came to this type of scenario.

One of the men began tugging at her crop top, pulling it up. Denisa surprised herself by raising her arms to help, the garment quickly being lifted free of her upper body only to be discarded somewhere on the floor behind her. Beneath her top she wore an expensive looking sky-blue bra that covered her small A cup breasts. She had been a bit self-conscious regarding them growing up until the confidence she had attained working and training with her father had put that particular bugbear aside.

The hands of the three men continued to roam freely and her bra was soon joining her top of the ground. Denisa released another low whimper of delight as her small dark nipples swelled beneath the rough-skinned hands of the men fondling her. She leaned away, her naked back coming into contact with one of the young men behind her, his taut muscled body a solid barrier for her to press against. Then she felt the finger that had been ceaselessly circling and roaming inside of her, withdraw finally.

"La naiba... dammit," Denisa groaned. The man who had been fingering her box seemed to care little for her frustration though. He began to struggle out of the low confines of the settee, his friends helping him by lifting Denisa free of the upholstered furniture.

She was picked up bodily, held aloft, parallel to the floor, her face turned to the low ceiling above her. All three men worked in unison to keep her elevated, at least two pairs of hands supporting her at any one time. The final pair of hands busied themselves with what remained of her clothing. One, two, both her shoes coming off to fall noisily to the floor. The short skirt was next, a small zipper at the back was pulled down so that it could be easily pulled along her lower limbs and away. The sky-blue panties, sodden now with her own excited excretions were the last thing to be removed.

Denisa very aware of their moistened state as they travelled down her legs. She glanced down her body, held five feet clear of the floor, in time to see the black youth who had removed her underwear press the damp panties to his face, inhaling her fragrance with relish.

"Let's give Ibrahima some space," one of the men said in French.

Denisa then felt herself being carried along, the ceiling seeming to roll fluidly past her gaze as she was borne away by the three men, almost as if she were a sacrificial offering to a pagan god.

She felt the men bunching up around and beneath her, narrowing the procession as it passed through a doorway in the basement. She twisted her head side to side to orientate herself, finding that she had been moved into another room. Evidently Ibrahima's gang owned more premises than just the barber shop above, they had unified the basement with the adjoining one in the building next to them.

The room here was a mixture of storeroom, bedroom and armory. Boxes and crates lined the walls, more set-in random piles. A gun rack was propped up near the stairs leading down to this basement, slots filled with AK-47's and some pump action shotguns. There were also three single beds, the sheets on them rumpled and more than a little soiled by sweat.

Expecting to be lowered onto one of the beds, Denisa wasn't prepared for one of the men to press between her legs with his head. While his two friends continued to hold her up, he pulled her legs apart and pushed his face against her crotch. It was the same man who had sniffed her underwear with such reverence.

He now began licking and eating at her pussy with the same level of rapture, tongue beating against her vaginal lips, smearing them with his saliva as he savored the flavor of her body.

"Fuuucccckk!" Denisa groaned.

<0>

"Fuck.... mmmphh, gluggh, mmmm.... Fuck that's a nice big cock," Sondra observed between cheek bulging mouthfuls of black cock. Her head bobbed against Ibrahima's crotch as she sucked on his cock eagerly. She had sat upright in the settee, the older leader of the gang simply dropping his pants about his ankles as he stood before her, hands on his hips while she slobbered greedily on his length.

Sondra had been so engrossed in the meaty fatness of Ibrahima's cock that she'd failed to pick up on Denisa being carried out of the room.

This was the first bit of carnality she'd allowed herself to indulge in since learning of Destry's murder. She had loved him in her own way, he had been her Boo. But she'd never attempted to fool him or herself that their relationship had been anything approaching monogamous. The lure of new people, new sensations had always been too great for Sondra to resist.

Her perfectly smooth ebony skin, ripe rounded body and high libido had always been a lure to men and she rarely had found herself rebuking their advances. That said, she had been too preoccupied these last weeks, searching for Destry's killer, to allow herself any distractions. Now that they had a good lead on The Hockey Fan, there seemed little harm in allowing herself a brief indulgence, something to take the edge off of the need she felt burning in her loins.

"You wanted to kiss and make up? Now is your chance," Ibrahima said quietly.

Sondra, cock still splitting her lips, rolled her eyes to see that the young thuggish gang member that Denisa had chastised and that she, Sondra, had threatened with a gun, had joined them. His own big black cock was already protruding from the front of his oversized jeans and he wore the sort of sneering smirk on his face that, under normal circumstances, Sondra would have been happy to wipe away with a switch kick to his nuts. He was lucky however, his cock was young, big and hard and Sondra felt in the mood for a double penetration. His nuts would remain un-kicked, for the moment at least.

She transferred her mouth to suck in the newcomer's cock, her right hand taking on a steady pumping motion on Ibrahima's cock, the hard pole thick enough that her fingers struggled to grip it smoothly.

"Take your clothes off," Ibrahima said.

"Let's see those big tits," his subordinate added unnecessarily.

Sondra, somewhat reluctantly as her fire was burning hot from the proximity of their hard flesh, stopped what she was doing, pulling at her clothes quickly so that she could get back to their cocks. While she struggled to get the skin tight pants over her bounteous ass and thighs, the two men joined her in disrobing. Pants and tops came off quickly in comparison to Sondra's struggles. Finished quicker, they lent a hand, four hands in fact, pulling the last of her clothes off, the young black male claiming her SIG handgun until a look from his leader made him place it safely on the table beside Denisa's knife.

The two men now took up residency on the settee, sitting alongside each other while Sondra knelt before them, alternating in sucking one cock and then the other, pausing to grin wolfishly at the two men while her hands jerked them both off, wielding their cocks with the same skill she used with firearms.

"Fuck me," Sondra said to Ibrahima.

"Please," he replied.

Sondra grinned, "Fuck me, please, pretty please, oh please, please, please," she simpered in a falsetto. At Ibrahima's nod of consent, the eager Sondra scooted to her feet and onto the settee. Settling herself above Ibrahima, she lowered her dripping wet pussy over his upright cock, sliding onto its fat girth with a whimpering snarl of joy.

As she set herself midway down his length, she reached out to hold onto the younger man's cock, continuing to pump it in her fist as she began humping on Ibrahima's cock.

It was thick, pressing snugly inside her pussy. The sort of fat cock that she needed right now, as hard and unyielding as the man it jutted from, cloaked in the same businesslike manner as well. It didn't take many squatting, rocking thrusts before she felt the stirrings of an orgasm begin to gather.

<0>

Denisa's pussy felt like it was on the verge of exploding. She'd experienced all three tongues lapping at her now, all of them sampling wantonly from the cup of her sex. The last man had pulled her ass cheeks apart, tilting his face so that the tip of his tongue burrowed into her anal passage, the unfamiliar sensation causing her to flop uncontrollably, only the other men's quick actions preventing her from falling.