Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 13a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<0>

Arlene could hear the cheep-cheep tone of her cell phone from the bedroom. The phone was clipped onto her belt, still in the main room of the suite. Zeke and Abraham were lying side by side on the bed.

Arlene might have been worried about them, they looked haggard and both seemed to be clutching their chests after their exertions. However, they had started bickering about thirty seconds before her phone rang and Arlene figured if they had the strength to do that, they'd survive.

She padded, naked and leaking sperm from her ass and pussy, back into the living room. She recovered her uniform pants, removing the phone from the belt.

"Yes," she answered abruptly.

"Slow down Sondra. Do you have it?"

"Good. Did you ring me first?"

"Okay, so what did Erica say when you spoke to her?"

"Busy? She just said 'busy' and hung up? Fuck.... No, no I don't think she's in trouble. I think she needs time is all. Fine, drive back. I'll meet you; we'll make a plan from there."

Arlene listened again as Sondra spoke, a smile appearing on her face.

"Any help? Not in the way we hoped. They... they pumped me pretty thoroughly, you know, for information, details. Anyway, they've helped give me some clarity, some direction. How long will you be? Two more hours? Fine, gives me time to just clarify a few things before I go. See you soon." Arlene hung up, tossing the phone onto the table.

She padded back towards the bedroom calling out as she went, "You guys got any of those tablets left?"