Tracking Her Down Pt. 03

Story Info
Her attempt to satisfy her dark needs doesn't go as planned.
4.2k words
4.7
19.9k
30
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,386 Followers

"I hear you," Octavia said for the hundredth time, trying hard to keep the frustration out of her voice. "You want to go to the police and report the asshole that did this, too. And if I had his name or a phone number I'd--"

"No, you're not hearing me. You're not." she interrupted. Despite the tension in the conversation she made no move to leave her roommate's arms as they snuggled together in Octavia's bed. She'd rarely slept alone since that night, and though she understood why Christine feared the dark now, Octavia was desperate for a night or two alone. "I know that they won't catch him, but shouldn't we at least get what we know out there so he won't do this to anyone else? Maybe we aren't the only victims?"

"I'm sure we aren't. I get the feeling he plays these games with lots of women, so that might have led him to believe that everything that happened was consensual. It was just a game that went way too far and involved you", Octavia lied. That had been the cover story she'd used with her roommate since the morning she'd freed Christine from the duct tape. It was all just a sick game that she'd started by accident with a stranger online, and she'd make sure it never happened again. That was a much easier explanation to sell than 'an online weirdo that found me in rape forums tracked me down and forced me to become his accomplice after he was done using me against my will.' Octavia would love nothing more than to testify at that monster's trial, but she had nothing on him, so any guilt that was found would be hers alone to bear.

"I know, but--" Christine started.

"No buts.", Octavia corrected, playfully flicking her roommate's butt as she said it. "I told you that if he reached out again and slipped up I'd send it all to the police and let them sort it out, but so far that hasn't happened yet. Please try to get a little sleep now. You know I have to get to the clinic early tomorrow."

"Alright," Christine said. She was only agreeing to try to get some sleep though. Octavia could tell. Tomorrow night or the night after she'd bring it all up again. It was an endless cycle, and it had been since the night it happened. Ironically her roommate was the hardest part of putting the whole thing behind her. She would have thought that her own personal trauma from being raped by a stranger, who was trying to breed her, but that had faded almost as soon as her pregnancy test and STD panel had come back negative. In place of those worries there was nothing but an ache to try that scenario again with a lover she actually wanted to fuck. Even the guilt of what she'd done to poor Min hadn't stuck around as long as Christine's anguish, and she was the only one who hadn't actually been raped.

It actually bothered Octavia quite a bit that her complicity with Min didn't bother her more. Not just because she'd done something horrible to a sweet, innocent stranger, but because she enjoyed it. If Christine wasn't in this bed right now she'd probably be masturbating to that night again right now. She'd tried to stop of course. Many times. She'd been mostly successful too, until her rapist had sent her that little present.

She'd received the plain brown package in the mail a few days after the incident. Inside was nothing but a microSD card and an internet enabled toy. She'd resisted watching it for a whole hour before she finally turned it on, only for it to turn her on more than she had thought possible. That asshole had planted a couple of Go Pros in the corners of the room while she'd been at the gay bar and he'd stitched together a highlight reel of that terrible night for her viewing pleasure. It had made her sick, but not so sick that she'd been able to resist cumming three times on her first viewing. So she'd managed to resist the temptation to install the toy's app on her phone, but she'd certainly thought about it. The idea of letting her partner in crime molest her from who knows where while she watched the worst thing she'd ever done was intoxicating.

She could thank Christine for that much at least. Octavia probably would have given in by now if it wasn't for her constant presence. Instead she sublimated her overflowing sexuality into taking selfies and tit pics in the bathroom at work. She'd steered away from the darker subreddits her old account was focused on, and found more wholesome outlets for her exhibitionist urges in gonewild and its galaxy of offshoots. As much as she wanted it not to be true, being an online rape slut just wasn't very safe. As she drifted off to sleep she promised herself she'd find a normal guy to hold her down and say awful things sometime soon on tinder or something. God knew she needed a good dicking.

...

In the end it didn't take long to find a man that promised to scratch her very particular itch. She hadn't even needed to resort to Tinder. Instead over the last week she'd struck up a conversation with a man she'd met on her new safe but not safe for work account on reddit. He'd stood out from a field of simps that were telling her how pretty she was with nothing more than an off handed comment that 'her tits would be a whole lot prettier if they had a bite mark and a bruise or two to decorate them.' It was almost instant chemistry after that and she'd found a little time between each part of her already busy life to flirt with him. He sent her pictures, and his bearded face and broad shoulders were almost as sexy as his words were, but that wasn't even the best part. The best part was that when she hinted she wasn't looking to date so much as play out a few fantasies he didn't freak out. He just asked if she wanted him to find her on a jogging trail or if she expected him to sneak into her apartment building.

After that he was the first man to replace her rapist in the reoccuring fantasies she'd been cumming to on the rare nights she was alone in her bed. In her mind, he was big and strong, and though she managed to put up at least a little bit of a fight, he always forced her down with those big strong hands and he had his way with her. She doubted she'd do as well in real life, but it was hot all the same. They'd eventually agreed on a night after a late shift at work. She'd be getting off a shift just after midnight, and where she parked her car was already pretty sketchy. The lot she parked her car in was poorly lit and would probably be empty except for her Prius.

Octavia had often imagined that it would be the easiest thing in the world for a man to appear out of the shadows, pin her to the wall, and fuck her hard whether she wanted it or not. She'd never had a boyfriend to try it out with, but if this guy could fuck half as well as he could talk, that might just change. She thought that setting up a night like this would make things in her crazy life start to come together, but once they'd set that date nothing she did could take the edge off. All her toys and fingers did was remind her that they were nothing but a pale shadow of the dick that had forced its way into her body, and that no fantasy could match the fear and the danger that a real partner could inflict on her.

By the time the scheduled day rolled around she spent half her shift worrying that a planned encounter like this would be just as disappointing. That, without the real fear of a stranger taking advantage of her, she might never have the orgasm she craved again. One of her coworkers even commented that she was acting like a zombie, but Octavia just laughed it off and told her she hadn't been getting enough sleep. It was true enough. She might as well have told her that she had a hot date after work, but she didn't trust herself not to slip up while she was trying to turn her planned CNC encounter into a normal sounding date. 'How did we meet?' -That's easy - 'We both thought my tits would look better with a few bruises.' She laughed to herself at the thought. That wouldn't be weird at all.

It turned out that she didn't have to worry though. The moment she stepped outside and the steel security door closed behind her, the fear that this was going to be a terrible disappointment evaporated, and was replaced by a much worse fear: the fear that he was already here. She could practically feel him, watching her like a predator watches its prey before it attacks. She could feel his hunger, and it made her pause for a moment to steady herself as she tried to decide if she should call this whole thing off. If she could call it off, she admonished herself. Anyone willing to arrange something crazy like this probably wouldn't take a rain check.

No, she decided, taking the first step away from the door as she tightened her grip on her keys like some sort of talisman before she walked to her car. She had to follow through with this. She couldn't bear the frustration of not knowing any longer. She walked through the shadows cast by the flickering streetlight like she'd done that a hundred times before. It had scared her even before this, but the knowledge that she'd scheduled someone to ambush her like this put her on edge in a whole new way. Her body trembled even as she got closer to the car, and she knew that even if she didn't get fucked she was going to have to change her sodden panties when she got home.

For the first half of the thirty foot walk she was convinced he was going to grab her at any moment, but by the second half, when it happened yet, she was sure that he'd flaked on her. She sighed and released her death grip on her keys, looking for the right one to open the driver's side door with. That was when he pounced. It was like something out of a nightmare. One second she was sure that she was all alone in the dark parking lot, and the next he was there, a dark phantom in black hoodie and a ski mask practically on top of her, just like they'd planned. She'd told him that she wouldn't scream because she didn't want to get caught, but in the moment she still opened her mouth and tried. It was automatic - a reaction of pure fear, but she couldn't stop it all the same. He did though, as his right hand pinned her to the car by her throat and his left hand batted away her keys, sending them skittering to the asphalt.

She fought then, with all the adrenaline and strength she could muster, but mostly all it did was exhaust her and send her into a coughing fit as he tightened his grip. "Get the fuck off of me," she rasped, but his only answer was to loosen his grip enough that she tried to slide out, only for him to use her momentum against her and spin her around until she was splayed face down on the hood of her car. It wasn't until that moment, as she lay there basking in the pain of that impact that Octavia realized he had been playing with her all along. He'd had complete control of the situation from the moment she let the door close behind her, and now that she was in such an awful position, she knew he could take whatever he wanted from her, and there was nothing she could do about it.

While he held her down with the weight of his larger body, she felt his hands pull her scrubs down past her thighs until they fell to her ankles on their own, before with one vicious tug he effortlessly ripped her black cotton panties off her hips without much effort. The display of savage strength left her dripping, and she moaned despite herself as she heard him undo his belt.

"Don't do this," she pleaded, fighting against her own rising desire. Even though she'd already given up physically, she didn't want to give up completely just yet. That would spoil the fun. "Please. I can give you money. I can give you anything just dnnnn... oh fuck..."

Octavia gasped as he entered her. She'd been expecting foreplay or taunts. He'd been so clever online, that she'd been sure he enjoyed the headgames as much as she did, but instead he thrust inside without so much as telling her the only thing he wanted was her cunt.

Only when he was balls deep inside her, did he finally pause, bend down, and whisper into her ear, "Did you miss me, cunt?" Those five little words sent a chill down her spine and filled her with dread. She knew that voice. This wasn't some new internet stranger that wanted to play a fucked up little game with her. This was her rapist. He'd found her again. He was using her again, and it was all her fault.

"What the fuck," she gasped, finding a second wind as she struggled to break from this monster, even if she knew it was hopeless. "You're not Ryan. How did you find me? How did you--"

She gasped as he pulled her hair to shut her up. "Those are the wrong questions, cunt," he growled. "You can change your name and your account all you like, but I'd recognize those tits anywhere." While he spoke, he slid his dick slowly out of her drooling pussy before he slammed it back in hard enough for her clit to grind against the cold metal hood of her car.

"You said... mmmmm... you said you wouldn't come back." she moaned, trying hard to focus on what she was saying. "You said I didn't have anything to worry about, that - uhhhhh..."

"And maybe if you'd deleted your account and tried to be a good girl that would be true," he gloated, "but if you're going to act like a rape doll then I'm definitely going to treat you like one." A shiver went through her body at those words. Rape doll. Is that what she was? She'd had plenty of enjoyable sexual encounters before this fucker had entered her life, and whether her partner had been a man or a woman, all of them had been consensual. None of them had felt as good as this though. She could deny it. She could struggle. She could bite her lip so he wouldn't get the satisfaction of hearing her moan, but the one thing she couldn't do was stop the tide of pleasure from rising inside her as his dick slid in and out of her pussy.

"No, I - Ahhhh..." she tried to protest before her whole body sang with pleasure as he reached down and grabbed her left tit, twisting and mauling it painfully through her top.

"You arranged to meet up with a stranger so he could fuck you against your will somewhere so public." He continued. "I can only think of a couple reasons why a whore like you would do something so shameful. Either you know that the only way a fucked up cunt like you is going to cum from now on is by being treated like a piece of meat, or you're worried that's the case and you're trying to find out if it's true."

He didn't stop fucking her, but he did give her a moment to speak, but she resolutely refused to answer something that hit so close to the mark. She might not be able to stop him from violating her body, but she definitely wasn't letting him any further into her head.

"What happened? Did little Christine go down on you after you saved her, but you couldn't cum without thinking about all those terrible things we did together with that asian slut?"

"Fuck you!" Octavia howled, trying and failing to break his grip. "She's my roommate not my lover!"

"Maybe that's true," he said, punctuating a series of thrusts that made her cervix ache in the best way possible. "Or maybe I just don't give a fuck. All I care about is how good it feels to cum inside your tight little pussy." Those words brought her back to reality immediately. The agreement she'd made with her online lover was that he had to wear a condom but that they would both pretend he was fucking her raw to make the moment hotter. She doubted very much that he'd honored that though. The things he was doing to her felt to good to be done safely behind a layer of latex.

It didn't matter if he was wearing protection or not though - the game was the same. "No, you can't," she begged, "I'm not on anything. Mmmm - You'll get me pregnant..." She really didn't want him to blow his load inside her, but she also knew that what she wanted didn't matter.

Maybe it had never mattered. Right now all that mattered though, was the way he made her feel. The way it felt as his dick felt as it slid so slickly in and out of her unwilling hole. Most of that was her arousal - it was her body letting him in because part of her was so broken that it wanted this. The rest of it though - some part of their friction came from the precum he was certainly oozing out as he got closer and closer to his orgasm. Just the thought of that - the idea that even now sperm were looking for her egg and soon her body would be flooded by millions more was enough to bring her to the very edge of her orgasm, and she started to shudder and tremble as she tried to resist. There was no resistance though. Sooner or later - the next thrust or the one after it, and that would be it for her dignity, as she lept from her precarious perch and fell into sweet oblivion.

It was inevitable, but the inevitable never came. Just as soon as she'd given herself over to the idea that her rapist was going to cum again, he stopped, just short of the finish line. "You know it's not very convincing if you beg a man not to cum inside you, then orgasm at the thought that he's going to," her rapist said cruely. "It's sort of a mixed message. What am I supposed to think? Does a twisted slut like you even know which way is up anymore?"

"Please," she panted, but she didn't know what she meant, or what she wanted either.

"Please what Princess?" he answered, slowly drawing his dick part way out. "Please pull out... or please let you cum?"

"I don't want to have to choose," she whimpered as he slowly mauled at her perky breasts again. "Mmmmhaaa - Please don't make me choose..."

"I'll tell you what Octavia," he said, his cruel smile evident in his voice. "If you don't choose I'll give you neither. I'll stop fucking you so you don't cum, and I'll jerk off into your pussy so that I do? How do you like that? The worst of all worlds." The idea horrified Octavia, but also turned her on more than she could say. The idea that someone would be screwed up enough to risk knocking her up while at the same time they would intentionally avoid letting her enjoy the experience was monstrous.

But she knew he would do exactly that if she didn't choose, and as she ran down her very short list of choices, she knew that there was really only one. He wasn't going to take no for an answer, and if she told him to pull out he'd just laugh at her as he tried his very best to breed her womb. All three choices lead to his sperm leaking out of her pussy in this parking lot, but only one would let her enjoy it. At least that's what she told herself when she finally answered him.

"Please let me cum," she begged, her voice was deeply conflicted, and so quiet it was hard for even her own ears to hear it.

"What's that slut?" He asked, sliding in again. "I can't hear you."

"Let me cum," she gasped, louder this time. She was rewarded by another thrust, and then another.

"I knew you were going to say that, cunt." he gloated, starting to fuck her in earnest now. "Anyone that sees you can see you think with your pussy and not with your brain. Everyone knows you're a whore."

"That's not true," she whimpered, but it certainly felt in the moment. Right now all she could think about was her neglected orgasm, rapidly getting closer and closer again, and it was all she wanted.

"Sure it is," he grunted. "You don't care that someone might be watching us even now, or that I'm about to fill you with hot cum. All you care about is how good it feels to have your pussy used and abused by a stranger."

"No!" she gasped, but she meant yes and they both knew it. There was no stopping this now. Even if a cop car was to pull up with it's lights on right now they wouldn't stop fucking until they'd both had their orgasm. This wasn't about rape or sex anymore. This was more timeless - it was about being claimed and bred, and right now every cell in her body was screaming for it. She was sure he could feel it too - the primitive chemistry that caused him to fuck her harder and deeper in those final few thrusts before he bottomed out against her pert bottom and flooded her insides with his cum.

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,386 Followers
12