Tracking Her Down Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Octavia almost wished she'd been able to enjoy that final moment in a more clinical and detached way, but the moment she felt his dick throb inside of her, it was all over. Before she even felt that alien warmth spreading inside of her it was already too late. She was falling into the darkness as her pussy spasmed around the invader, and her womb desperately tried to draw as much of the dangerous sperm as it could inside, where it would do the most damage. Several seconds later, she slowly came back to the real world, shuddering and unsure of what had actually happened, and what had only been true in her mind's eye. The feeling of cum oozing out of her raw and abused pussy left no doubt about the most important detail though.

"You Bastard!", she swore, as she stood and bent to retrieve her pants. "You absolute bastard! I can't believe you did this!" Octavia turned to face her rapist to give him a piece of her mind, but as soon as she turned he kissed her hard enough to take her breath away. She'd intended to tell him how this time she was going to go to the police, and he'd rot in prison for the things he'd done, but instead she melted into his arms as their tongues danced and mouths attacked each other hungrily. The kiss lasted for perhaps a minute, but when it was over she was breathing hard and aching to be fucked again.

"I have to thank you, Octavia," he said smiling, "This was a lot of fun - I hope we can do it again sometime."

"You unbelievable bastard," she said again, but this time she was smiling too. This wasn't the night she wanted, but it had turned out even better than she'd thought possible.

"We'll be in touch," he said, before kissing her once more on the forehead and walking off into the night. Octavia just stood there dumbly as she watched him walk away, unsure of what to say. Her emotions about the man disappearing into the darkness were much too complicated to untangle right now, and so all she could do was watch. Only once he'd finally vanished did she get into her prius and drive home. She needed a shower, and if her roommate wasn't home maybe another round or two with her vibe. After that - after she was thinking clearly she could try to figure out what the hell she was supposed to do next.

12