Tracy

Story Info
Young girl fucks Dad's Friend.
1k words
3.42
41.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey

Tracey is my best friends daughter. I hadn't seen her since his funeral 5 years ago. She was a tall skinny teenager and had no shape at all. I don't think I could ever forget her big brown eyes.

I really couldn't be faulted for not recognizing Tracey. She had grown into a very desirable woman.

As she addressed me as Uncle Tom. Standing at my front door wearing a tight fitting sun dress that was mid thigh with her pointy nipples poking the tight material. Her big brown eyes looking inquiringly at me.

"You don't remember me. I'm Bill's daughter."

"You have grown into a beautiful young lady." I stammered.

She smiled and turned around in a circle and leaned over to give me a look down her dress and whispered in a sexy throaty voice. "Thank you. My friends call me "Header."

And then went on to explain that she likes to give head. Explaining I like the the taste texture and every one tastes a little different.

"Sometimes I even let them fuck me."

I felt like a total idiot while I was trying to process what this beautiful young Goddess was telling me. I faintly heard her saying. "You'll see." As she was at my crotch pulling my zipper down. Astonished at her boldness and knowing I should object as she took my hardening cock out and gently ran her lips up and down the shaft. Lubricating it with her spit as she squeezed it to full erection.

Looked up and smiled before lunging at it. Taking me deep. I grasped the back of her head and pushed deeper. Her eyes bulging and like a trooper took it all. As I relaxed my grip. Tracey eased back to the rim of my circumcised head, while stroking and lapping the precum from the slit of my bulbous head.

I felt guilty, for enjoying the sensation of her mouth on my hard cock. I tried not to think of what Bill would think of me allowing his daughter to blow me like a pro. Soon all reservations were non existent as my balls tightened and I knew they were soon going to drain my cum in here hungry mouth.

She stopped. Looked up at me. Then nodded. Jerking my throbbing member.

"Come on give it to me. You know I want it and I know you want to."

I lifted her up by her hair. Turned her around. Lifted her dress. Her lace pink panties covering her firm cheeks gave no resistance as I hooked my finger in and tore them apart.

Her cunt exposed and wet. I plunged the full length of my raging rod balls deep in her. My thighs slammed into her ass as she whimpered. I mercilessly fucked her 18 year old cum catcher until she went limp and I held her up by her sweet tits and ground my cock feeling her tighten around my cock.

Her sweet little ass quivering under me. I couldn't resist wetting my finger and sinking it in.

"Please Uncle Tom. You're hurting me."

I held it there for a minute letting her ass get used to my finger before fucking her her cunt with my dick and her but with my finger vigorously. Her body shaking and her juices running down her leg. I held her tight to my body as my throbbing prick enjoyed the sensations of her orgasm.

I rubbed her clit as I pulled out and slid the length of my dick up and down the crack of her ass. Without notice she flipped around. Dropped to her knees and took the length of my cock in her mouth to her throat.

Cupping my balls in her hand and looking up with those beautiful eyes. Sucking hard and nodding her head so the tip of my cock rubbed against the roof of her mouth. I did my best to hold off as long as I could, but her relentless pursuit of tasting my juice left me helpless.

"Oh my fucking God!" came out of my mouth as my knees weakened and my cock began spurting cum to the back of her throat filling her mouth.

Her lips locked around the head of my prick and sucking like a Dyson vacuum. She took ever bit of my baby juice.

Swirled it around her mouth, gargled and opened up to show me before swallowing and smiling proudly.

I was so impressed that she hadn't spilled one drop on her dress and then wondered how many cocks this young innocent sweetie had sucked to become so proficient. Then I remembered. This is my best friends daughter and my shame set in.

"Daddy always told me. It doesn't matter what you do in life. Just be really good at it. I love sucking cock and eating cum. He would be so proud."

Some how I don't think that's what he had in mind but damn she did suck good cock. Still not thinking clearly and weak. I asked. " When did you become such a cum sucking fucking slut?"

"I turned 18 and noticed boys getting hard when I was around. This made me wet. So I rented a couple of porn movies to get a good technique. I noticed most finishes were facials, but I like the taste and texture so I mostly swallow. At first the boys. Well most had quick triggers so sometimes my blouse would catch most of the good stuff. That's why I like older men like you."

She had no shame at all and I'm sure I could get her to fuck her anywhere. This got me thinking about trying my theory out. I asked her to accompany me to a gala being held to honor homeless children that evening. It was formal and I couldn't wait to see her in a slinky dress heels and wondered if she would wear panties.

Somehow I don't think it will be problem getting her secluded and fucking the shit out of her.