Tracy on Display - Oops!

Story Info
My innocent wife on display in front of friends.
2.6k words
4.3
67.4k
59

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife of 5 years Tracy loves being a mom however something changed after the birth of our daughter. Tracy is a naturally beautiful woman with long brown hair with sun bleached highlights, lightly tanned skin with cute freckles. She is just over 5'7" inches tall with long toned lean legs and she looks like she walked off a Roxy advertisement. Of course, that is me talking as but generally she easily catches the attention of the opposite sex. She is quite conservative in her ways as she was an only child with humble parents who praised modesty. So, in a way it is funny to me that this all starts with her mom.

As an only child my daughter is the only grandchild my wife's parents have and my mother-in-law is dead set on making the most of being a grandma. She has iconic pictures of Tracy's younger years that she feels compelled to recreate. There is Tracy standing in the doorway with the door open along with a host of other cute pictures however one photo jumped out at me from the rest. It was a picture of a young naked Tracy standing in the bath with my then younger mother-in-law in the tub too. My mother-in-law was covered up by the tub and young Tracy. I didn't think much of it but one night while visiting I was cleaning up dishes in the kitchen during bath time when I heard laughing coming from the bathroom. This is not unusual as mother-in-law is amazingly naive, in a funny Lucille Ball sort of way, which creates all kinds of funny situations, so I thought little of it. What I did not know was my mother-in-law had taken my wife's camera and started taking pics of Tracy in the bath with our daughter.

Later at the end of our trip Tracy downloaded the pictures on her mom's computer which sits on the desk in the guest room which we stay in when we visit. Tracy usually does this to try and back up some of our pics on this computer in the event our computer crashes we won't lose everything. Normally Tracy edits all the pictures but sometimes she gets distracted and she just downloads all the photos with the intent to edit later.

Fast forward a couple months in March when Tracy's old high school friend Amanda and her boyfriend Mark traveled to town. Amanda and Mark live in North Carolina and were back visiting friends and family in California. Just before they come down to see us, they stopped in to see Tracy's mom and spend the night. After having dinner with my mother-in-law, Amanda and her boyfriend did some laundry and checked emails on my mothers-in-law's computer. Somehow the screensaver setting was changed which allowed the pictures on the computer to slowly scroll. Soon Amanda and Mark were lying in bed talking while waiting for the clothes in the dryer to finish.

"OMG!", Amanda gasped as she looked at the computer and laughed. Mark turned to see a picture of Tracy sitting in the tub with my daughter. The photo was similar to the one with my mother-in-law sitting in tub with young Tracy except that our daughter was standing up and moved just as the photo was taken exposing Tracy's left breast.

The series continued from there as my young daughter was not being cooperative. In every picture she would wiggle so the next 8 photos showed various angles of my wife's breasts on display. With her pregnancy her breasts changed slightly, and her nipples went from a pink to brownish color making them more prominent against her lovely pale c-cup breasts.

The bubbles in the bath started to wear off and by pictures 9-15 Amanda and Mark could see glimpses of Tracy's dark trimmed pussy in the water. At this point there was no chance of recreating the iconic photo from my wife's childhood however my mother-in-law was just having too much fun with the camera. The last photos were pictures of our daughter wrapped up with a towel while my wife made funny hairdos with my daughter's hair. What my mother-in-law did not notice was that behind my daughter was a mirror so that my wife's nude reflection was showing up in each photo. Tracy was standing facing the mirror with her back to her mom wearing nothing but a smile as she played with my daughter's hair! In fairness the mirror was slightly fogged however my wife's beautiful nude reflection was still very evident.

Amanda and Mark came down to stay with us for the weekend. Tracy had invited some other high school friends over too to say hi. I took Mark surfing with my friends Rich and Todd to get away from the girls for a couple hours. By the time we got home the girls started in on a few bottles of wine as we lit up the BBQ. Tracy was showing off her new Pilates machine as she was telling her friends she was trying to lose her last 5lbs of baby weight. Mark chimed in that she shouldn't worry too much about those last 5lbs because she looked great naked!

Amanda laughingly said, "I can't believe you mentioned that you perv!" At this point Mark had Tracy's full attention as well as Rich's and Todd's. Amanda told everyone about the pictures of Tracy that scrolled on her mom's computer. Immediately Rich and Todd chimed in that Tracy should share those photos with all their friends. Tracy turned bright red as she now remembered downloading the pics on her mom's computer but not deleting them.

Uggh! How could her mom have put her photos on a screensaver scroll? In truth we both knew her mom could barely turn the computer on and off more or less set the screensaver. Rich and Todd were relentless with questions about the pictures and how Tracy looked however Mark was very polite mentioning just how fantastic they were and how much Amanda appreciated the results it created after their laundry was finished.

Amanda was surprisingly more playful with the situation. Having been friends with Tracy since kindergarten she knew how far she could push Tracy. Amanda said if she had the body Tracy had she would have no problem taking photos like that. Amanda has always been quite a flirt and instigator of fun. She recounted to everyone that this wasn't the first time Tracy found herself exposed. At this point I told Amanda to hold on as I might need another beer for this story. Amanda went on to recount a time in college where a group of 10 or so friends had rented a cabin in the mountains.

On the last evening after skiing, the guys were wrapped up in a poker game while the girls watched a movie lounging in their night shirts. After the movie ended, the girls were trying to get the guys attention but they remained steadfast in their pursuit of the poker jackpot. Tracy snuck in to bring her boyfriend, at the time, a beer and see how he was doing. While looking at her boyfriend's hand, Amanda snuck up behind Tracy and lifted her night shirt exposing her sheer panties and tits to the table of guys. Tracy interrupted by saying she would have never done that had Amanda not been so sneaky. At this point the conversation changed to other college hijinks and I never heard the end of the story.

The party was winding down early as any parents of young children know that the witching hour before bed can be quite troublesome. Amanda and Mark were staying the night and continued to hang out in our living room with Rich. Rich is always quick to make friends and being single had no plans for a Sunday evening. He and Mark were getting along well which allowed Amanda and Tracy time to catch up.

Eventually, my daughter was getting hungry and my wife pulled her up onto her lap and untied the back of her sundress so that she could breastfeed. She pulled a modesty blanket over her chest and my daughter while she sat on the couch feeding my daughter. Amanda looked over at Mark and Rich smiling as she walked over and sat next to Tracy. Then she slowly pulled away the modesty blanket covering Tracy's breast and my daughter. In mock horror, Tracy looked up but could do nothing as our daughter was slowly getting tired and started falling asleep. Everyone was silently staring at Amanda who decided to take it one step further. She slowly pulled the sundress down to expose Tracy's other breast so that Tracy sat on the couch topless with her dress draped around her waist. Tracy looked to me for some help but by now I could not stand up without the tent in my pants being too obvious. Tracy frowned at me as she sat there helpless while Mark and Rich were staring at her exposed breasts. As our daughter drifted off to sleep, Tracy stood up to put her in her crib which was down the hall next to our bedroom. Fortunately for Tracy her Sundress had a waist tie string that prevented the dress from falling off completely.

After a few minutes I was able to get up and check on Tracy who was still working to get our daughter comfortably asleep in her crib. I found her standing their rubbing her back slowly and I began to rub Tracy's exposed breast at the same time. Her nipples were hard and I ventured a hand under her dress and found that she was well lubricated by all the attention she was receiving. A few moments later, she grabbed my semi hard tent pole and whispered, "Did you enjoy the show you pervert?" "Isn't it obvious?" I responded quickly. I left to rejoin our guests while Tracy followed shortly thereafter.

Once Tracy walked back in the room there was a big sigh of disappointment from everyone that Tracy was not walking out bare breasted. Rich asked if he could see the bath pictures now. I asked too as I had never seen them either. Tracy said that she deleted them when she downloaded them off the camera onto our home computer. I grabbed my phone and told her I was going to call her mom and have her email the pictures to us which caused everyone to laugh. Tracy said I better not or she would kill me. Rich chimed in and said, "But think about poor Amanda and what she won't be getting tonight if Mark doesn't see those pictures again." Tracy quipped, "hasn't he seen enough already!" as she walked into the kitchen to get another glass of wine and rejoin the group. The situation started to diffuse when the girls went back to their catching up.

After a couple glasses of wine, it was time for Tracy to call it a night. Tracy gets tired relatively early given she is up many nights feeding our daughter who unfortunately still does not sleep through the night. A few minutes later, I excused myself to check in on my wife who was in the closet hanging up her dress wearing only a pair of white cotton panties. I walked up to kiss her and mentioned good thing Amanda didn't lift up her dress revealing these old panties. "Oh yeah" she said, "would this have been better" as she dropped her panties to the floor. "Absolutely!" I whispered as I gave her a kiss and put my hands on her bare butt cheeks. I led her naked body to the bed however she denied my advances concerned about what our friends might hear and wanted to wait until morning since Amanda and Mark had to leave really early to catch a flight.

I left my naked wife in bed and rejoined Rich, Mark and Amanda who were still drinking and having fun in our living room. I was only good for another beer before I too was starting to tire. Because Rich has been drinking all afternoon and evening I set him up with a pillow and blanket so he could crash on the couch while Amanda and Mark headed for our guest bedroom.

Like clockwork our daughter woke up at her usual 2am. I am not sure Tracy was thinking clearly however she jumped out of bed before our daughter could wake up Amanda and Mark. As she picked up our daughter and sat down in the rocker, she looked around for the blanket usually draped over the back of it, so she could cover herself, not remembering she had put in the laundry since we were having unusually warm weather this week. In an effort to assuage our young daughter, Tracy just sat down and began to breastfeed. The room is relatively well lit with a large night light to accommodate our late-night trips. In addition, we keep another night light in the hallway to avoid stepping on our dog that now sleeps between our room and the baby's room.

Tracy was startled when she heard a sound in the living room. Mark and Amanda's room is on the other side of the house. It was then she saw Rich walk into the bathroom across from our daughter's room. "OMG! What do I do now?" thought Tracy. Her first thought was to rush into our room with the baby but then she knew we would get no sleep as our daughter would likely fully wake up. Unfortunately, it all happened so fast that she could do nothing as Rich opened the door. He too was a little startled as he glanced up and saw Tracy rocking our baby. With the light on still in the bathroom, Rich could clearly see Tracy's nude body rocking in the shadows. In a good-humored way he smiled in manner that kid would who just snuck a candy from the candy jar way while standing there in only his boxers. This put Tracy a little more at ease as she returned with a lighthearted disapproving look the way a mother would for a naughty child.

Rich just stood there taking in the image of Tracy. Her long wavy hair came down just below shoulder length however it did nothing to conceal her one uncovered breast from Rich's gaze. Tracy's nipples were now beginning to harden as his gaze moved lower. The view of Tracy's lovely triangle of trimmed pussy hair with her legs slightly parted was too much for Rich as the erection forming in his boxer slid through the flap in the front causing Tracy to smirk as she looked down at the funny predicament that Rich was now in too. As Rich reached down to conceal his escaped cock, he noticed that Tracy had slid her one free hand down between her legs. He dropped his jaw disbelieving what he was seeing. Tracy was gently rubbing herself in the chair. Instinctively he grabbed a hold of his cock and started to stroke it. Moments later Rich turned and unloaded his cum into the bathroom sink as Tracy looked on. Tracy's body began to shudder in an intense orgasm after seeing the impact she had on Rich. He cleaned up his mess and proceeded back to the living room to get ready to leave while Tracy put our daughter down to bed.

I was awoken in the morning by the feeling of Tracy's hand rubbing my cock under the covers. Smiling she said, "You should have told me you were letting Rich sleep on our couch last night!" Looking at her beautiful nude body as she stroked me, I wondered what happened last night.