Tracy on Display - Oops! Pt. 03

Story Info
Tracy makes a new friend and things escalate.
3.7k words
4.52
18.1k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke up with serious morning wood. Tracy wasn't in bed and I laid there thinking about the events from last night and the pictures we took. It dawned on me that I never saw the last text message Tracy sent the guys of her Rocking Chair pic. We had taken so many ranging from her covered in a modesty blanket to her reclined with her legs fully spread.

Coming to my senses, I got out of bed, cleaned up and made my way to the kitchen for some coffee. Tracy was playing with our daughter on the couch in the living room.

"Good morning sunshine," I commented walking into the room.

"Did you sleep alright?" she commented back.

"Pretty much except, this," as I pointed to the remnant of my morning wood still evident in my shorts. "The struggle is real for guys with sexy wives," I quipped as I winked at her to go get coffee.

I really just wanted to grab my phone and see what I missed but I poured my coffee and then freshened up Tracy's cup too.

"I might have gotten a little carried away last night" Tracy said with some concern.

"I'll say! I have never seen you so eager to take sexy pics like the way you were last night," I responded. "I can't wait to see that last pic as the guys must have been floored."

Tracy seemed hesitant but handed me her phone. Something tells me she read and reread this text thread over and over in her mind all night. I opened the thread and worked my way through a series of texts looking for that last pic. Tracy was hovering over my shoulder looking on.

"Please, one more pic," texted Ted

"Amazing," with an emoji with heart eyes text from Chris

"Much better than Mark's pic!" replied Rich.

Finally, the pic came into view. There was my beautiful young wife slightly reclined in the rocking chair. She had a sultry look in her eyes and a wicked smile. Her brown wavy hair with sun bleached highlights was not long enough to cover her lovely breasts with her brownish nipples prominently displayed. I mentioned earlier that her nipples were pinkish before her pregnancy but turned brownish during the process of becoming a mother. Her nipples were quite erect.

Scanning further down her body, her mommy tummy was exposed as well. She has lost almost all of her baby weight; however this is the area of her body that she is most self-conscious about. This picture was taken somewhere towards the middle of our little photo session as the modesty blanket still partially covered her. The blanket has slide down her body as we were taking pics and at this point a portion of the blanket was resting in her lap. Her left hip was exposed so it was clear she was nude.

Next, I zoomed in on the pic as a little of her trimmed brown pubic hair was barely noticeable just above the blanket. "OMG, I didn't realize I was showing that!" Tracy exclaimed.

"Whoa! That is such a hot pic, Tracy" I said as I turned to kiss her.

"Are you mad at me for showing so much?" she questioned concerningly.

"I think you made an excellent choice," I commented back as I glanced at her zoomed in pubic hair.

"Really?" She looked at me suspiciously. "What pic would you have chosen?" she inquired.

"With such a hot wife, I am sure I would have been happy with any of them," I safely responded.

Grabbing her phone she went to her hidden photos where she keeps all of our naughty pics. She scrolled through the pics from last night. "How about this one," she teased as it was one of our first pics where the lighting was too dark and she was covered in a blanket. I gave her a disapproving look and she continued.

"You're getting warmer," I said as she made her way into the photos where her tits came into view. She continued scrolling and was just passing the pic she shared with guys of her with the blanket. The very next pic was the first one where the blanket had slid off her lap and her bush became visible.

"That is so hot!" I commented. Tracy put her hand in my lap and my state of arousal confirmed I was telling her the truth.

"You wanted them to see me like that?" she said as she looked me square in the eye. "You wanted them to see my pussy?"

"I think you made a great choice. Although some of these later shots are so fucking hot of you!" The next few pics got a little more explicit as Tracy opened her legs a little further, so the folds of her pussy became clearly displayed. She has such cute puffy pussy lips which fully cover her inner labia lips so in the first couple shots her inner pink girly bits were not noticeable. As she spread her legs further, Tracy's inner lips and pussy became exposed.

"I can't believe you wanted them all to see me fully exposed like this!" Tracy said staring at the last pic of the night.

She was right, it made me slightly jealous thinking of guys having naked pictures of my wife. I love the affect she got with all the attention as our sex life got a big boost over the last few weeks. Tracy, while beautiful, can be a little bit reserved and has always been overlooked by her attention demanding friends. I always sensed Tracy liked it when Amanda would find ways to expose her since it was done in fun and Tracy didn't have to initiate it.

"I just said that pic of you is so fucking hot," looking at her questioningly. "What you do with that pic is up to you." I followed, trying to be the supportive husband. I had such mixed feelings that I am not sure what I wanted.

"Fine, so I guess a full beaver shot it is then," she teased as she grabbed her phone and gave me a wicked smile. My heart sank, but my dick was rock hard, wondering if she was seriously going to send that pic.

She got up and sat across from me on our other couch. She pulled her legs up on the couch, looking right me and then glancing down. With her legs up on the couch, I could look up her nightshirt and see her lovely pussy exposed.

She took her time and soon I heard my phone beep with a new text message.

"Thanks for all the lovely comments and encouragement," she texted back to Rich, Chris and Ted.

My phone beeped again as Tracy followed up her comment with another picture. It was the explicit picture of her in the rocking chair. She was aroused by the look of her flush cheeks and hard nipples, and she was clearly naked. Except on modification was made to the pic. Tracy had inserted an angel emoji just over her pussy which barely covered her bush.

"Well played," I said feeling Tracy had put an end to this.

Moments later my phone buzzed as Rich responded, "You definitely look like an angel, but I certainly like this other side of you," followed by a few devil emoji signs. Three little dots were on my screen as Rich was typing "Don't make me tell Amanda! Let's see the original pic," with another devil emoji.

"You certainly know how to play dirty," Tracy quipped back with a winking emoji. "I just don't want my nude pics floating around the internet from you pervs sharing them."

Soon Chris reappeared into the conversation and supported Rich in commenting that they would never share these pics while pleading with her to show them the non-emoji version.

"Sorry guys, rules are rules! Right Rich" Tracy responded, with a laughing emoji, toying with Rich for getting in trouble while texting during a meeting.

"Looks like we will just need to seem them in person then" Chris responded with a winking emoji.

Was she seriously considering showing them her pics in person? I have never seen Tracy so confident, sexy, and playful so I remained a quite observer.

"I take it Rich struck out with the ladies again last night?" Tracy bantered back on her next text.

"Did you have to ask?" Chris quickly replied, along with a winking emoji.

"@Chris - What would your wife think if she found out you were going to meet with a woman to look at her naked pics?" inquired Tracy.

"She would be fine if it results in what happened last night after I got home," he proudly responded. "Maybe I will bring her with me," he followed with a winking emoji.

"No wife -- no pics", Tracy responded.

The text thread went quite as Tracy called Chris's bluff. Or so I thought because about 45 minutes later Tracy's phone buzzed with a text.

"Hi Tracy, this is Deb (Chris's wife). Your pics are beautiful, and I would love to meet you for coffee, if you have some free time this weekend. Maybe at the Fashion Island center, without the boys."

Tracy looked at me with one of those "oh shit" looks. She sheepishly smiled as she handed me her phone to show me Deb's reply.

I was apprehensive and I could tell Tracy was a little concerned about what she might be walking into with Deb. For all I know Deb could be a crazy woman who is insanely jealous. I immediately called Rich to get his thoughts.

"Dude, Tracy's pics is so fire! I can't believe how fucking lucky you are. She is a vixen, for sure hidden under her good wife and mom persona!" Rich's glowing comments were appreciated by Tracy who was listening in while I had the call on speaker.

"Hey man, thanks of course, but what do you know about Chris's wife Deb?" I inquired in a very direct way.

Rich sort of laughed with an "Oh shit" thrown it. "Well, we have met a quite a few times. Deb has always been super nice to me and kinda flirty, always inquiring on my dating life. In some ways, they are an older version of you guys. Chris is an ambitious guy with a laid-back persona and Deb is playful, caring, and engaging with a good ability to read of people. I would say she is no wall flower but a long way from being an attention whore." Rich went on and Deb seemed to check out as not being some "Fatal Attraction" type woman.

Tracy agreed to meet with Deb later in the afternoon for coffee. We took separate cars as I grabbed my daughter and decided to walk around and scope the place out sort like a Jason Borne, dad style. Tracy was mocking me as we both had ear buds in and were communicating while I trailed behind her with a stroller.

"Coming in hot from your 3 o'clock," two very attractive women were approaching. Tracy laughed, "you wish!"

"Scrunch booty pants straight ahead" I called out noting a woman wearing a pair of those leggings with the elastic that goes up the ass crack to accentuate her butt cheeks.

"Stop it," Tracy commented slightly annoyed.

Tracy hung up on me after the scrunch booty pants comment as she approached the coffee shop. She was greeted by an attractive woman in her mid-forties who immediately came up and gave her a quick hug. She had shoulder length sandy blond hair that looked straightened, brown rimmed glasses and was probably two inches shorter than Tracy who is 5'7". So far, so good as I decided to move on pushing the stroller around the mall working on my "dad bod". Twenty minutes later, I walked by again and Tracy saw me and gave me a wink as a sign that all was well.

Tracy got home about two hours later while my daughter was napping. She seemed pleasantly surprised at how much she liked meeting Deb. Noting it was nap time, she began unbuttoning her summer dress in front of me while telling me they plan to go to the beach together next weekend. That is all I got before Tracy attacked me.

The following Saturday, I had daddy duty while Tracy got the day off to hang out with Deb. Using the find my phone app was the only way I knew what beach they went to. Oddly, they went down south towards Oceanside near San Onofre. We had surfed many of these beaches in our dating and pre-kids days but I didn't see Tracy grab a board. No texts showed up until late in the day telling me she would be home for dinner.

My sun kissed wife showed up promptly for dinner with her salty beach hair. She had a glow like the surfer girl I met many years ago.

"Have fun today," I inquired.

"Oh my god, Deb is such a blast. She bought a couple bikinis for us to wear along with a really nice camera. Chris has been teasing her about turning into an old lady, encouraging her to wear sexier bikinis. So today, we did just that and have a surprise for Chris. Oh, and you too of course."

"Alright, picture show for me after dinner I hope," I said while rubbing my hands together with a sly smirk.

"Tonight, you get the real thing, the pics require some patience," she responded.

A few weeks had gone by and I had sort of forgotten about the Tracy and Deb beach day, when Tracy said we were invited to Deb and Chris's on Saturday.

Deb and Chris have a nice house a few blocks back from the beach. It has a nice view as it sits on the slope of a hill just higher than the houses in front of it. We all had a cocktail out on their patio and I enjoyed getting to know Chris and Deb. Out of nowhere, I see Rich walk out onto the balcony.

"Nice view, huh" Rich said to me giving me a wink.

"Hmm, Tracy never mentioned Rich showing up," I thought to myself.

"So is Ted coming next?" I said with a concerned look at Deb.

"Not after he got caught with those pics of Tracy," Deb responded back at me with sneaky smile.

After dinner we all had another drink in the living room in front of their 80 inch TV which Deb could control with her computer.

She looked at Chris with wicked smile and said, "I think you are gonna like this. You are always prodding me to get a sexier bathing suit after seeing women on our beach. Well Tracy helped me pick out a few." She then proceeded to bring up a website for Malibu Strings bikini company.

"Do you like these bikinis?" she inquired as she scrolled through some of the suits worn by models.

Chris adeptly caught on, "Well, those suits are sexy but I am sure they would look better on you two."

Deb looked like she was almost shaking with nervous excitement as she moved the cursor on the screen to the competition link on the website navigation menu. Clicking the link images appeared under a "This Years Winners" banner. Each week apparently five women were chosen to share their photos wearing Malibu Strings merchandise. This week both Deb and Tracy were pictured as two of the five Malibu Strings bikinis weekly winners.

Deb clicked her photo first which opened a photo album of many shots of her on the beach of Deb. She put the album in a viewer mode so she could scroll the full size images one by one.

The first couple shots where of Deb in a light blue string bikini. As the scene progressed, Deb had some playful pics of her in the water which made the bikini slightly sheer making her nipples noticeable. This of course prompted some oohs and aahs from us ooglers. Soon she had on a white one piece which said Malibu Strings across the front in turquoise letters. This suit was quite sheer without any water on it, I could clearly see the outline of her nipples, where her belly button was and guessed that she probably shaved her pubic hair.

I really hoped she would make a run for the ocean to get that suit wet. I was not disappointed! A few shots later, Deb emerged from the water in her suit which was hardly visible. I couldn't help but stare at her camel toe seeing no evidence of hair.

Tracy nudged me, whispering "Hot, huh!"

The final shot of Deb came up on the screen. Deb was fully nude facing slightly away from the camera standing next to a piece of old grey driftwood that looked like it was the root of a tree, in its prior life, with many root branches spreading out. Hanging on the branches next to Deb, were the bathing suits she had worn earlier. From that angle you could really appreciate Deb's tone legs, ass and the outline of the side of her breast.

Deb turned to me and said, "Things are about to get hotter in here."

I am a little scared, If I am being honest as I can't believe how provocative Deb's pics were. I was a little surprised that they allow nudity but I guess that is par for the course if you sell sheer bathing suits. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining just nervous as to what might appear next when Deb hit Tracy's album.

The first pic looked unbelievably good. Tracy if you don't recall has long brown hair with sun bleached highlights, lightly tanned skin with cute freckles. She was sitting on a driftwood log wearing a turquoise burnout t-shirt which said "Mermaid Hair Don't Care" with white letters. This was perfect for Tracy and her beautiful beach hair. The shirt was thin so her nipples were popping out but were her areolas were not overly visible.

In the next, pic she was in the same shirt standing facing the ocean. The shirt draped about half way down her ass and her bare butt checks were exposed below the shirt. I was interested in the thong she must have been wearing since it wasn't visible.

The next pic, Tracy had a surprise "busted" look on her face. She had turned around facing the camera and in the background about 25 yards away were a group of four young, college age, surfer guys. Her nipples were still prominently displayed poking through the t-shirt. What surprised me was the t-shirt only reached to about the bend in her hips and her brown natural bush was exposed below.

The room cheered with that pic as the excitement level had grown with the sight of Tracy's bush and these guys approaching.

The next shots were of Tracy wearing the same blue bikini that Deb had on earlier. This suit had no liner and was slightly see through when not wet. Apparently, the boys had moved in for a closer look as they were standing nearby watching Tracy as she posed.

My heart sort of sank into my stomach as the next shot was of Tracy in the water. As the shots continued with Tracy emerging from the water, she look so exposed and more so than Deb looked in the same suit. Her nipples are darker than Deb's and stood out more against the blue fabric and her dark bush made a bold sexy statement clearly showing through the material.

Just when I was feeling better than none of the boys were still there lurking, Deb commented, "I think the guys lost their minds at this point as they were having fun commenting and directing as I took the pictures. They hung around with us old ladies for while,", which Deb followed with a wink to Chris.

The next photo made me sit a little deeper in my chair from the weight of it. The four guys were each holding the tie strings to Tracy's blue bikini with giant grins and Tracy pretending to look shocked. Deb moved onto the next photo where Tracy was standing behind the bikini. Yes, standing behind the bikini! The four guys were holding the various strings to the bikini up so Tracy was not wearing the bikini but standing naked a foot behind it so it covered her for purposes of this pic. Clearly the guys had an excellent view of her fully exposed body.

I figured that was the would be the grand finale. And it was, for the bikini.

I am not even sure why Malibu Strings would post the next three pics as they didn't even include their products. The first shot was of Tracy's back and bum fully exposed as she was on one of the guy's surfboards paddling out. Chris and Rich's eyes were glued to the 80" screen while Deb and Tracy shot me wicked grins.

The next shot was of Tracy sitting on top of the 9 foot longboard past the break with three of the guys with her seeing her up close. Deb must have had a really good lens on that camera as we could clearly see Tracy's rock hard nipples. With Tracy's legs wrapped around the board her legs were spread open giving the guys a very clear shot of not only her bush but also her pink pussy lips.

"Can I get a copy of this in poster size?" Rich asked Deb prompting us all to laugh breaking the tension in the room.

The grand finale was a shot of Tracy surfing in on a 3 foot wave hanging 5 toes off the front of the board in all her glory. In the background, you see the lineup of other surfers had grown to more than the three guys with her in the first zoomed in pic. And there was Tracy fully nude standing up for all to see.

I was done for the night. I asked Rich, if he wanted to share an Uber with us since we don't live far. Rich declined and I proceeded to order our Uber. As we were leaving, Tracy gave Deb a hug and I heard her say, "have fun tonight," along with a wink.

12