All Comments on 'Tracy on Display - Oops! Pt. 03'

by skindiver71

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't follow the formula and have wife turn into a slut. Be creative by writing them out of the slut meme.

brickman4brickman4over 2 years ago

Can't get any better than that .

Unless there are more pic's

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work. Keep going and I agree with Anonymous. Tempting to go to the extreme but that always ruins a great series as then there's no where to go. Slow burn and tiny steps of progression please.

Soundguy39Soundguy39about 2 years ago

I loved it right up till the last part. WTF?? A nice young couple starting out with a new baby and an encouraging husband being supportive of his sweet wife. Then an older couple and a single asshole who would watch and jerk off to another man's wife in their own house while breastfeeding their daughter, has his old wife Deb take her out and turn her into a total fucking SLUT playing naked with a bunch a strange young guys from the beach and taking pictures submitted to a national ad campaign for a swimsuit company, without even talking to him about it? Then Tracy says at the end that she knows Rich is Deb's fun tonight??? Fuck that!! I hope he chewed her ass off all the way home, or just should have left her there since she knew Rich was hooking up with that guy's wife (Deb), she would have done Chris, or maybe she already did. Really bad ending and a young family ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More! Please write a 4th part where she hangs out naked with the 3 male friends

LIDiverLIDiverabout 1 year ago

Hot and more importantly well written.

Too bad you didn’t continue on!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I totally agree with Soundguy39. There's nothing exciting about that ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved this story so much and noticed that It was never finished I can only hope that op returns to this series.

SexyShelSexyShel4 months ago

Very good ending line, a bit unexpected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous