Tracy Plus 2 #01 - The Dance

Story Info
Tracy learns a whole lot about herself.
5.8k words
4.73
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a rework of a story from 2016 to correct grammatical errors and plot inconsistencies. Pee and masturbation only. There is no sex in this story - ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 - KQ

There she was again, sitting in the same place on the bleachers, just like every other year, in total depression. Looking across the gym floor, everyone was having a good time while her thick bottom - not fat, just built bigger from waist to thigh - warmed the bleachers. She had occupied that same place on those bleachers through every dance she ever went to. It did get lonely doing it with a little larger ass than she'd like to admit to. It wasn't enormously large by any means, but a size 12 underwear (she only wore briefs, she didn't feel she deserved anything else) didn't exactly get you noticed by the guys that liked twig bitches. She didn't even have a large breast size at 34a, which solidified her invisibility. And again, there she was; and as usual, there she sat. Completely invisible to everyone. Even her 2 best friends had escaped to make it to the dance floor for what was going to be their last high school dance. Again she reiterated to herself again that that was even more proof that she wasn't worthy of anyone. It was the same ongoing battle that had persisted for her entire teenage life.

She thought back as she was a young girl and how the other girls in her middle school classes would tease her for being "fat" or "chubby,"which was totally untrue because she couldn't control her body shape. Nonetheless, it's something even the guy she liked the most spit back at her when she finally got the strength to leave him a message in his locker. She was sure that she was safe because he was always so nice to her. Apparently she totally misjudged his character and now that she thought about it, Drew Barrymore pretty much hit it dead on when they showed flashbacks of her in school in "Never Been Kissed."

"School really is like that for losers like me," she thought.

Finally, after several minutes of feeling low and worthless, she got up and walked out of the gymnasium to head to the bathroom, where no one could see or judge her - or at least it would be less likely from there. In that same token, she could continue to judge herself in her own mind. However, at least it was just her instead of what seemed like hundreds of others.

Tracy was hoping to be able to duck into the girl's locker room bathroom so she could be alone to wallow in self pity, but unfortunately the door was locked. Her heart sank again as her desperation built even higher. This meant that she'd have to go in and risk the chances of running into someone seriously undesirable (at this point, that would have been pretty much anybody, only because she desperately wanted to be alone.) She passed the senior high lockers as she worked to the back stairway, turning to the rear bathroom entrance. Both the boys and girls bathrooms were housed in the same part of the back wall, just different directions off of the main entrance; the boys straight ahead and the girls to the left. Tracy paused. There was no way she was going to be able to handle anyone that she could run into in there; but then again, there was the chance it would be less likely to be busy there than the front of the gymnasium with all of the other kids so she took a deep breath and cautiously entered the bathroom.

She entered quietly, hoping that she could draw as little attention to herself as possible. Thankfully she found that the door must have had a new hydraulic hinge and made little noise as she pushed her way in. A small wave of relief ran over her as it meant she could easily close the door without it slamming if she held the handle long enough and eased it shut. Seeing that the sinks and mirrors were completely devoid of the usual "make-up" girls also made her feel even more at ease. She attempted to find a way into one of the three smaller stalls, only to find that her luck had run out and the bathroom was full.

Looking under each one, she saw a girl with jeans around her ankles and lace panties hovering around her calves while she was on the phone, talking loud nonsense to someone on the other end. She's guessing it was someone out near the dance floor because she could hear the music as the girl was talking loudly (and then she wondered why she didn't just bring the girl she was talking to into the bathroom with her.) The second had a girl with rainbow knee socks on and a leather miniskirt around her ankles and resting over combat-like boots and the last stall had a pair of dark jeans around the girl's ankles and a pair of red and what appeared to be black zebra striped panties, possibly boy shorts, pushed farther down in them than the first girl's jeans. Totally deflated, Tracy realized that that meant she was going to have to go into the empty handicapped stall, which hadn't had the handle fixed like the hinge on the door ("as of yet" she thought, however she also knew that even if it was due to be replaced that it didn't help her in any way right now. This just added even more to her disappointment, which was now becoming frequent tonight, something she had started to resign her despair and her body was less tense, though she didn't realize it right away. She just simply had to deal with the fact that she wasn't going to be able to completely lock herself away, the door being left open a crack.) Thankfully her bladder wasn't going to open her up to any embarrassment right away. She took a seat on the toilet, knowing that it would be almost impossible for her to fall in and totally embarrass her for the rest of the entire school year, not just the rest of the night.

Tracy started to wonder what she had done to have her friends abandon her like they had. Normally they came and went every so often; however they had been gone abnormally long this time. Had she made them mad? Had she offended them? Or had they just forgotten she was there? It didn't really matter anyway because it was probably just best for her to be alone at this point. She'd be really rotten company right now.

Tears ran down Tracy's cheeks, almost without notice. One of the toilets flushed and a door opened. Someone stopped at the sink, washed her hands and perhaps did a make-up check before heading out.

"Of course it couldn't be the bitch on the phone," she thought as the girl's loud voice continued. To add to her displeasure, the phone had been put on speaker.

"What in the actual fuck?" Things are just getting better," she thought.

Tracy's despair was now growing into annoyance and a low level of anger. However, on the upside of things, she hoped the girl would stay as long as she could because it meant Tracy could cry as much as she wanted without getting caught. She wouldn't have to deal with the aftermath of what would happen if someone caught her.

Tracy had learned how to make herself cry softly so it was barely detectable to most, though it was enough for her to cause her to sniffle a lot. Her nose ran continually, almost as if she was crying out of her nose instead of her eyes. If anyone heard that, it would be apparent just what was going on. Another toilet flushed and she could see under the stall that the girl in the rainbow socks had opened the door and left without washing. She cringed at the thought of her not washing, but was glad to know that she was down to just the one screaming girl in the first stall and was very glad and surprised to know that no one else had come in. It was a very busy dance out there and there were a lot of skanks - er - other girls out there that would need the bathroom. Perhaps they were up front using the one off of the concession stand near the main entrance - no wait, that's locked - which made her realize that this wouldn't offer her any more privacy.

Finally, after just a few more minutes, Tracy heard "I have to let you go! I told you I was coming to the bathroom and I just can't pee with you on the phone! I'll be out in a few minutes!"

"Thank GOD!" Tracy thought. Maybe I'll finally be able to have some time to myself so I can think and just be alone. "It would be amazing!"

"I'll talk to you in a minute, ok! Just leave me alone so I can pee in peace!" the girl repeated.

And with that, thankfully, she hung up the phone. Soon the sound of an early trickle, which increased to a steady stream and a sound of relief coming from that first stall. Tracy recognized the sigh of relief because she had had it many times. Sometimes inside and sometimes outside, as the need was required. Suddenly, however, Tracy realized that her crotch was starting to feel rather warm. Was she getting excited listening to this girl as she peed?

"Oh my god! What the hell is happening?!?" But then she thought back to other previous times she had been in a stall peeing and hearing other women pee as well. Things had been warm and wet before, but she never thought anything of it because she thought it was just the relief of her using the toilet and how good it felt. It now came to her that it wasn't that at all. Listening to another girl pee seriously turned her on!

Tracy's hand began rubbing her crotch, where a serious increase in heat was growing. She ran the tips of her fingers across her pussy and dug the tips of them over the area over where her clit was located, eventually stopping to rub firmly over it. She couldn't believe what this was doing to her.

After being out of touch with reality for about a minute, she was brought back to reality when the toilet flushed. She sighed and took her hand away from her crotch. Eager to know who she was dealing with, she peeked through the slightly open door of the handicap stall and waited. And then she waited longer. No one came out.

"What the hell? She thought. "I wonder if she's ok..."

Tracy thought she should check on her. Opening the door just enough to see across to the stall, she could tell that whoever was in there had her legs straight out and shook as if she was straining them. Tracy thought for a second and knew almost instantly what was happening because she knew what happened when she...got off...masturbated...yes! That's it! But oh my god! Was she really lucky enough for this? She immediately moved back into her stall and watched from under the door so as to not get caught and listened. She could hear heavy grunting and slight screeches. The girl was almost near climax and Tracy wanted to be too.

Before she could get more than one button of her button-fly pants done, the girl came hard and held onto a heavy pant while maintaining the high screech she had been doing. Tracy saw her legs at full extension while shaking in orgasm. It was obvious that she was spent as her legs relaxed and her body seemed to double over, trying to recover from a harrowing orgasm. Tracy was totally soaked now, knowing that this anonymous girl had just had an enormous cum, obviously thinking that the bathroom was totally empty. Tracy paused in concern that she could be caught, but did find solace in the fact that she was on the other side of the bathroom and was very unlikely to be noticed. Tracy then saw the girl's legs bend back up into a seated position and heard her tear off some toilet paper and wiped herself. The girl stood up, the toilet flushed again and she wiggled as if she was pulling up her pants. The bolt on the door slid open and a panic and excitement swept over her while she peeked through the gap of the open door and waited to see who it was. When she did, she was somewhat surprised, though not shocked after a couple of seconds.

Out came a blonde haired beautiful junior named Charity, a girl that was well known around school to have her pants off more than on. Nonetheless Tracy found her to be beautiful in many ways. She had very pale skin and fairly light blonde hair that went to her mid-back. She was thin, something Tracy envied because she was not and never had been (she compared herself mentally, reliving each true detail that made up her physical build - larger with a darker skin tone and smaller tits while Charity held herself at about 5' or 5'1" max and maybe 110.) Charity was one of those "twig-bitches" she always referred to.

Tracy's evaluation continued. Charity had a very girly pink tank top, which was about 5 shades lighter than her pants, it seemed that more covered her tits than it didn't, but that's likely because it was too big for her. Tracy approximated that she was a solid A or maybe a very small B cup. Tracy actually rather enjoyed that she was flat-chested. In spite of everything that just happened and although Tracy had never really had had same sex thoughts (in real life), she half-seriously thought about jumping her and do things to her that she had never thought of before. She was suddenly shocked by her thoughts of lust. Tracy's fantasy quickly ended there, though, as Charity left the bathroom.. Her hand, which had opened all of the buttons on the front of her jeans by now, allowed her to more carefully work on removing her pants if she wanted to. She was now finally alone, just like she wanted to be, but it was for a very different reason now.

Tracy wasted no time at all plunging her hand deep inside her pants, still standing in front of the now half open, pushing her hand through her dark bush to find the hard nub that was her clit.There was nothing to say about the size of her clit because it was fairly moderately sized, but stood out on its own when she was turned on. Right now it felt like it was 3 times larger than normal.

Her clit always suited her well enough to get the satisfaction she needed. She spent hours teasing herself until she almost orgasmed before backing off for hours (she learned later that that was called "edging" and it made sense, though it didn't matter what it was to her. It worked wonders for her and had since she was about 13.) She waited as long as she could until she knew she couldn't hold off any longer. She had watched both straight as well as lesbian porn, although the latter was less often but and although she didn't expect it, this experience would change that significantly. She was imagining Charity in that toilet stall, rubbing herself. She was wondering if her pussy was shaved, trimmed or entirely untouched like hers. Maybe there was a landing strip or something different? All in all, it really didn't matter. She was building one hell of a cum, mentally screaming, "so close!".) Of course that's just exactly when she heard the door open and it wasn't just one set of feet, but 2.

"Tracy?" the voice called out. "Tracy? Are you in there?"

It was Tori, her best friend since middle school. Her voice was distinct and certainly a little inquisitive. Tracy hurried to get her hands out of her pants (and she was very glad that she kept them on) when Tori recognized her dark blue jeans and her distinctive standard white Converse Chucks.

"Tracy, I know you're in there and you're not sitting down and doing your business."

Tori opened the unlocked door the entire way, went in and pulled it mostly shut, and looked at Tracy who was furiously hurrying to button up her pants. Their other friend, Angela stood just inside the door, but back against the wall opposite of the toilet.

"Tracy? What are you doing?" Tori inquired.

"I just went to the bathroom and now I'm trying to button up but I'm having a terrible time." Tracy said with a voice as cool and soothing as she could manage, which was not at all. In fact, she was still panting, and not lightly.

"Why are you sweating so hard? And you're shaking plenty - wait!" Tori said, interrupting herself abruptly. "I know what you were doing! You were playing with your puss!"

"What?!? I was not! Like I said, I had just finished peeing and I was trying to close my buttons but only had one done when you barged in here!" Tracy said defiantly.

"I know better. You look like what I look like when I'm about to get off! We've talked about sex a lot of times and you've never admitted that you masturbated. Why did you hide it? I was certainly not afraid to admit it. Angela even admits it! Why weren't you comfortable telling us? I would have been more than cool with it." Angela nodded in agreement.

Tracy, certainly nervous, suddenly realized that her bladder was somewhat full as her nerves began to make her bladder spasm, pushing down on the pee that had started to build in it. Somehow this made her even more turned on.

Angela, had recently joined their group and had tagged along to the dance with them (though somewhat reluctantly.), She silently stood there taking it all in. She was an 18 year old junior, only because she was held back a year when she transferred in from another school out of state in 6th grade. She had certainly gotten screwed because the school they're in now wouldn't accept the standards from the state she came in from because they didn't meet their state's standards. This school was just 15 minutes from her previous one. Tracy and Tori were completely oblivious to her standing there with them now that Tori was interrogating Tracy about what really was going on in that stall.

Angela's hair was short and dirty blond and was cut to fit her face, which was somewhat round and her blue eyes stood out magnificently. She was a little round and just slightly pudgy. Her pubic hair was almost an invisible blonde. If she did any sort of trimming, no one would notice. Not at all thinking about the current situation, Angela did something that all of them had done before; taking a pee while they were all in the same bathroom.

Tori continued to pick at Tracy. Tracy was blushing deep red which covered up her flushed face from rubbing her pussy so furiously. Ignoring everything, Angela pushed down her pants and pulled up her long shirt so it didn't get wet. It was at that moment that Tracy completely stopped listening to Tori. She had a new focus and it was making her entire pussy throb, allowing her to fall even deeper into lust. Looking up at Tracy's face and realizing that her attention was no longer focused on defending herself, she turned to see what had distracted her. Suddenly, both of the girls had their eyes locked on Angela's pussy, which was somewhat plump and lippy. Angela didn't at all pay attention to the other two girls as she continued holding up her shirt and hovered over the sea. She looked down at her pussy as her stream began to build into the toilet, only looking up when she was satisfied that she was safe.

Angela's stream was fairly forceful as she lifted her head in relief, only to be caught off guard by her two friends that had a death stare at her mounted above the toilet seat, but failing to realize just where their eyes were.

"What?" Angela said with true confusion.

"Well, it's...your..." Tori stammered.

"My what??" Angela was confused and her stream began to slow, eventually to a dribble.

"Well, I think Tori means..." Tracy began, feeling entirely emboldened by now. She drifted off for a few seconds, but came back, with a little dignity. "It's just that when you guys came in here, I was rather "enjoying" myself. Tori was interrogating me because I got caught 'sticky fingered.'

Tracy giggled in the middle of what she was saying and her face became less flushed.

"She was asking all sorts of questions about why she didn't know that I did it after all of the times she talked about it with me."

"Jesus!! Will you just tell me what's got you two all screwed up?" Angela reached for some toilet paper as she pushed out two small, final remaining spurts of pee.

"The thing is is that she doesn't know what got me all hot." Tracy, continuing to be uncharacteristically bold, then told them both the story about Charity and just how she got all worked up and it started with the sound of her peeing. Then she pointed out that Tori apparently had more than just a little interest in Angela's cunt as Tracy finished her story. Tori stared hard at Angela's crotch, which was wide open, leaving what was in between them open for a free show. Her face had a complex and conflicted look on it, yet her eyes most certainly had an interest in what just happened.

12