Tracy Plus 2 #01 - The Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela completely forgot about wiping and dropped her shirt so it rested in her lap, covering all parts of her crotch. Tracy was certainly disheartened but it seemed that Tori was the one that had had her birthday taken away. Her jeans, which were appropriately fit and complimented her somewhat rotund body, now had her hand warmly caressing the outer area of the V that formed at the top of the legs, almost as if she was in a trance. She had turned her eyes away from Angela but was close enough to Tracy that when she turned her head, her face was pointing straight into Tracy's 34Bs.

Tracy could watch the changes and perplexed confusion in her face while she stayed still specifically for Tori. She couldn't understand why she was so confident and excited with all that was going on. Angela was nearly silent and was leaning forward with her hands on her knees and, while watching the other two girls, let out another short stream. Tori was no longer buried up against Tracy's chest and unexpectedly let out a schoolgirl laugh that broke up the stillness of what had happened over about 2 minutes but had felt like an eternity.

"It looks like you're just as interested in this as I am, Tor" Tracy commented.

"However, Angela, you don't seem so sure." Tracy laughed. She was truly amused.

"I'm not sure I really get it," Angela said "I mean, I can't see how it's exactly exciting. I mean, it's just pee and pussy. We all do it and just because you saw my pussy openly actually doing it again for the millionth time, how does that change things? Haven't you ever watched yourself do it in the shower?"

The shower? Tracy had never thought of that. She had been taught that you just "pee in the potty" like all big girls do it and that's it. She was starting to think her mom had been withholding a lot of fun information from me. She felt somewhat betrayed.

Other than when her mother let her aunt take her and her cousin camping in the summer, she hadn't gone anywhere else. Having to pee outside with her cousin was a different experience. Shannon, who was a year older than her, was a great teacher. She couldn't explain it at the time, but knew it almost felt free and natural to pee like that and wasn't going to question why it was different. It was just...primal. Like it was what you were supposed to do.

Her mind wandered for just a moment while she thought back to those experiences. As she reflected, it wasn't about using the toilet that she found great excitement in, but peeing (and other things, if necessary, of course) outside with her cousin from about the time since they were 6 or 7, out on the edge of a field where it met the woods. Her aunt didn't believe in any luxuries and was a "roughing it" kind of lady. She always insisted that Shannon, her cousin and her always go together and face each other just to make sure they were able to watch out for anything that could be behind each other.Her mom had taught her the importance of the buddy system because they were young and never thought of it applying to something like this, but it made a lot of sense at the moment.

The edge of the woods was just a short distance off the side of the camper to make sure they were well in view of her aunt, just in case. After they got old enough to go by themselves, Shannon asked if they could keep going so one of them wouldn't be bored. This was honestly something Tracy bought into as if it was a natural law that came with that kind of stipulation.

Tracy felt a new zing run through her already soaked cunt as realized that not only did she find it arousing and for the first time, she realized that Shannon seemed to feel the same way. Her mind rapidly flipped back to the moment after only being absent for about 5 seconds.

"The shower? I guess I've never thought of it before."

"I've done it a lot of times" Tori said, "but I've never thought about it being a turn on before. I mean it's only my body and I've watched myself piss a lot of times." This was the first time the language had audibly gotten little more harsh, dirty and sexual to Tracy's ears.

"I have to say that it is starting to make me think of it differently now." Tori was now openly running her hand on her crotch, not being afraid to show her arousal. This, in turn, increased Tracy's already increased libido and she also touched herself openly, not trying to conceal anything at this point. She was beyond caring at this point..

"Ok, this is getting a little weird for me. I think it's time for me to head home. You too, um, weirdos, just do what you're going to do. I'm gonna just walk my way home through the park. It's shorter, nice out and well lit. As long as I stay away from the "forbidden tunnel," I think I'll be safe. A strong bit of sarcasm built a chuckle from the other girls and a big grin from Angela.

"Just be safe going home, ya freaks!" There were laughs all around. Angela left the bathroom and the other 2 girls behind, leaving them alone in the bathroom, long after the dance had ended, though they were oblivious to it.

"Do you think we should, um, actually pee in front of each other and see what we feel...like with Angela?" Tori began. "I mean it turns both of us on, obviously and there's just the two of us. But will you go first?" She asked..

"I guess. It's not like I'm embarrassed about anything right now. I'm so horny I could fuck a doorknob if I had one." They both laughed.

Tracy was never one to be shy about using a public toilet because no one could see her. She had no problems sitting directly on the seat and, because her pants were already unbuttoned, pushed her pants to her knees and sat down.

"Can you push them down further? Like to your ankles? I really want you to be able to spread your legs so I can see everything."

Tracy accommodated her request and immediately spread her legs wide. "Pardon my bush," Tracy giggled. "I know it's really dark and heavy, but I've had no reason to shave it, so I haven't even bothered. I should consider something though, because I think it's going to devour my pussy pretty soon."

Again, laughter echoed in the bathroom. Tracy continued to make fun of herself, more comfortable with sexual things than ever before in her life.

"It's as if I'm a Neanderthal that hasn't discovered razors yet!" They both laughed even harder.

Without warning, a short shot of piss pushed out of Tracy's engorged pussy.

"I guess I was so tied up in the sexual idea of things and being so horny that I never realized just how full my bladder was until you caught me rubbing myself! I never went before you guys came in because I was only supposed to be here long enough to feel sorry for myself" Her bladder seemed to have closed itself off. "Now only if I can get my bladder to actually let go."

Tracy and Tori decided to stop talking so Tracy could focus on going. After about a minute passed, a slow dribble ran over her pussy and then her asshole. Deciding she needed to give a better show, she reached down and pulled her semi-tight lips open. After about 15 seconds, her bladder relaxed and a steady stream emerged, running down the porcelain in front of her down into the water, leaving it moderately yellow. Her stream slowed and stopped. She pulled up her white cotton briefs without wiping like Angela did, though she had done it on purpose and not because of distraction. Lingering signs of pee remained in her bush. Her pussy had harbored extra cum that soaked into them, which she knew would leave a stain.

"I'll have to remember to trim that down," she said, "just to make sure things stay clean enough. However, not wiping right now is making things even hotter for some reason."

Tracy's clit was throbbing still, not only because she was incredibly turned on, but also because of the brazen act she had just committed in front of her best friend, someone that she had ever thought of in this way but is very glad that she did now.

"Now it's your turn" she said with an extra naughty grin.

Tori wasted no time unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans. She took off her sandals, which confused Tracy at first, but that didn't stop her from watching her satin, hot pink bikini cut panties come into view. There was soft pink piping around the edges and a small pink bow in the middle, just below her belly button. But Tori didn't stop there. Tracy, totally shocked, saw everything from the waist down. Someone, in one slick movement, Tori had removed her pants and panties, leaving her completely nude from the waist down. She handed them to Tracy.

"Watch this," she said, "I have an idea."

This was way more than what Tracy had ever experienced and she felt a little dizzy with lust. She watched intently as Tori squatted on the bathroom floor.

"What are you doing??" Tracy exclaimed in a loud whisper.

"You wanted to know what it was like to pee in the shower. It's kinda like this, like what you told me you did when you went camping, except I usually lean against the back of the tub. Just watch."

"But you'll get it all over the floor!"

"Not as long as I keep my aim so that it runs down the floor into the overflow drain. Now just watch!"

Tracy took her scolding wisely and shut up. She observed that Tori's cunt hair was much more trimmed and sculpted than hers, not to mention a lot less dense. It was a lovely light brown color and she kept it in what Tracy considered to be a bikini trim. Tori was more confident in wearing a one-piece suit in the summer from what she remembered. Almost instantly, Tori's piss stream came out in a steady, but well controlled and soft way as it hit the floor. She had planned this right, probably from all of the practice she'd had in the shower. The pool that had started to build at the bottom of her very wet cunt ran straight toward, then down the overflow drain with a gurgling noise as it ran into the pipes below. Tracy was impressed.

"That took a lot of skill - and a lot of guts!" Tracy exclaimed.

"Well I felt I needed to show off a bit for you and didn't want to get my pants all wet." Tori smirked and then they both giggled as Tori put her pants back on.

"You know it's not like I can't hear you in there." A sudden tingle and shudder came over the two girls. Someone had come in and they never heard her.

"It's ok, though. Don't be scared. However, I think I have a way we can settle this without anyone getting in trouble." The voice was fairly kind and gentle, but firm. They didn't quite recognize it.

"Blackmail?" Tracy thought. Who would have the utter gall to blackmail two young girls? In a panic, the two girls packed up Tori's brown bag purse and headed out of the door.

"I can see you through the cracks of the door, Tracy Greenfield and Victoria Southerland." They both froze with terror.

"Meet me back here after school on Monday. There's a girl's soccer game that afternoon and we'll have this bathroom all to ourselves. No one will be back here because the locker rooms are off the front. The game will stop anyone from interrupting us. Be here or I blow the whistle. Understand me?"

The girls stared at each other and mouthed the word "Monday" to each other.

"Do you hear me?" the voice said again.

"Y-yes." Tori stammered.

"I guess - I mean ok. We'll be here, ma'am." Tori agreed.

"Now go home and get some rest, you too. You have a long afternoon coming up on Monday."

The girls took this as their cue to leave, their heads filled with terror. Oddly enough, though, Tracy immediately felt her fear of being caught turn into feelings of excitement, but also a sense of excitement and a now established recognition of the voice. It was almost...familiar.

12