Tracy Swept Up in the Moment

Story Info
Young stud joins couple for some afternoon pleasures.
2.3k words
4.18
28.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a while since Jacob, and I had our fun and I am so ready for more. He just texted me asking if Tracy and I were alone and I confirmed we will be for several hours. He is on his way over and is planning to flirt with her in hopes of her letting him join us. God, I hope she does!

He shows up under the guise of needing my help trouble shooting his truck. It is good to see him again and I sure want to see his hot cock again. In my mouth and in Tracy's pussy.

He starts in on her telling her how good she looks, how he has always thought she was beautiful. He is doing a good job and she seems to enjoy the attention he is giving her. I leave them for a bit hoping it will help and when I get back, they are smiling and seem happy.

Jacob excuses himself to go to the bathroom. I looked over at Tracy 'if I didn't know any better, I would think he is hitting on you'. She blushes some with a big smile not buying it or at least pretending not to. That is when I say it and hope for the best.

'You know if you had an interest and desire, I am all for it. I told you before I have had fantasies about the 3 of us. Had fantasies about the two of you and he and I also to be honest'.

'It is flattering that he seems to have an interest, but I think he is just being nice. Besides, he is practically family'.

'I think it would be hot to have had his Dad's cock and cum and now his'.

'You put it that way it might be kind of interesting to experience. I know he got me worked up'. I smile at that comment as he comes back out and joins us.

'Why are we all sitting out here, let's go inside with the air conditioning'.

'Can I grab a beer?' Jacob asks and I nod with approval.

'Mix me a drink babe, please' Tracy asks. I fix her and I a drink as the two of them disappear into the living room. When I return to them, they are flirting with each other as Tracy takes her drink and proceeds to almost guzzle it down.

'Another'? I ask and she nods 'yes'.

I return with her drink and another beer for Jacob. I take a seat and look to Tracy and decide to be a bit more bold rather than cautious, 'damn babe, you get cold or what'? I ask looking at her erect nipples. Jacob is staring at them himself and Tracy sees this and feigns an attempt to cover them although she did not want to. I think she wants to expose them. I have not seen this side of her in a long time and it is hot!

Jacob smiles as I nod to him in approval. He smiles at her looking at her breasts 'Ah you don't have to cover them. They look pretty damn good' he chuckles.

'These big ole things? They are not very pretty' she pops off.

'I bet they are, but I've never seen them. Always wanted too though' Damn! Jacob got brazen.

Tracy looked to me and I smiled back 'Go ahead, show him. You know I will not mind. As long as I am present' I say, and she sets her drink down and to all of our surprise she takes her shirt off exposing her tits. Jacob is in awe.

I looked to him 'If she is ok with it, I don't mind you playing with them' As soon as I finished, she laid back exposing them to him in an invitation. I watched as he moved in and before he got to her, I mentioned his erection.

'Oh, I would not mind seeing that at all' Tracy says. He freezes, looks to me as I myself am hard.

'I am ready to just get naked myself, anyone else'? I spout. Nobody moved so I got up and started removing my clothes. Jacob followed then Tracy.

The three of us now naked, I can see the desire and passion in every one of us. Tracy is mesmerized by Jacob's fat, leaking cock. She finally looks towards me and says 'There is plenty of precum babe if you want it' then turns to Jacob to see his reaction. Jacob smiles the points his wet cock toward me in an offer.

Tracy is licking her lips smiling, she really wants to watch me lick and suck his dick. I am about to lean in and take him when I hear him 'I wouldn't mind tasting yours, you have a nice-looking dick'.

Hearing that and Tracy's moan of approval I lean in and take his leaking cock in my mouth. He tastes so good; Jacob and Tracy are both moaning too as I release him from my mouth and point it toward Tracy. She eagerly moves and takes him in her mouth now and Jacob is in heaven.

With one hand I start working his ball sack and the other I work Tracy's clit. She is already very wet. Her pussy needs a good fucking and a lot of cock. She starts moaning louder with Jacobs cock in her mouth.

She pulls off him, before she can say anything I smile 'you need a dick in your pussy.'

She smiles, sits back in the chair and spreads her legs inviting him in. Her and both watch with erotic passion and desire as he push's himself in her hot, wet pussy. Her lovely legs and feet move in behind his bubble but as he does. He is now balls deep in her as the two of them let out moans of pleasure.

I sit with my dick in hand and watch the two of them enjoy each other. Jacob has wanted to have her for over 10 years and Tracy wants to fuck and Jacob is a clean, hot young stud giving her what she needs.

He won't last long I'm sure. He's young, her pussy is so hot, and he is mesmerized by her bouncing tits. Tracy moves a finger to her clit when I hear her tell Jacob to fuck her. I almost shoot hearing that, I love when she talks dirty.

She looks over to me finally. 'You like watching him fuck me, don't you?'

'Oh, baby yes! I love watching it, it is a dream come true for me!'

He starts moaning and saying, 'oh God'. He must be close as Tracy looks to him, 'give it to me, give me your seed! Fuck your baby in me.' With that he plunges deep in my wife's pussy and I watch as his throbbing, pulsating cock pumps rope after rope of his young seed into my wife's hungry pussy.

Tracy lets out moans of ecstasy feeling his sperm splash against her cervix. 'Oh yes, God yes that feels good. Let it all out' she tells him with her feet locking him into her. I am leaking profusely at the sight of all this. She sees it and wants it.

I feel her lips on my dick and she feels so good. I was not expecting another mouth joining her on my leaking cock. I look down as she pulled me out of her mouth and put me in Jacobs. This is so damn hot and I am about ready to explode. Tracy begs for my cum in her pussy.

Jacob pulls out of her, his cum glistening on his cock, I want it but I need to cum so bad. I bury my dick in Tracy. God, she feels so good, I feel her pussy full of another man's seed and it feels so good. I start pounding her, listening to her moan in pleasure.

'God baby you feel so good. His cum feels so good in you.' I tell her as I pound her pussy hard. 'I loved watching him fuck you. His cock looks so good in you and looks delicious glistening with your cum and his all over it'.

She pulls me to her, and we kiss, a hot, passionate one. She pulls away 'suck his cock for me, suck him hard again while you fuck me'.

I kiss her then turn to Jacob, standing ready. I take his semi hard cock in my mouth. He tastes delicious with a mix of their cum on him. I get a rhythm going on his cock and Tracy's pussy and all of us are moaning. Tracy starts to fondle his sack as my hard cock massage's her pussy from inside, my thumb rubbing her clit.

It proves to be too much for her, I feel her pull me tight to her, her vagina squeeze's my throbbing cock. Then it comes, I hear a long moan, the warmth of her cum trickles around my shaft and down my balls as her orgasm peaks.

As she relaxes, I start my rhythmic assault on her hot, sweet pussy while sucking Jacob's hard cock. I am not far from releasing my own, much needed orgasm. I release Jacob's cock from my mouth and look to my wife. She smiles 'give it to me, mix your seed with his' and pulls me in for another hot, passionate kiss.

She whispers in my ear 'that was so hot watching you suck him and him sucking you.'

I bellow out 'Oh God,' as I plunged my dick into her cervix and shot my seed in her.

I gently pull out looking at her in all her beauty. She can not imagine how much more beautiful and desirable she becomes to me when I see her in the heat of passion with me and another. I see Jacob's hard cock ready for another round.

'I need to lie down, you two have me shaky' she says as she gets up and lays on the floor. I watch her beautiful legs fall apart exposing her pussy full of our seed, more Jacob's than mine and hoping he will give her much more.

Jacob quickly lies by her side and starts to suckle her tit. He moans as if in heaven. I know he has wanted to suck her tits for many years. I start sucking the other while fingering her wet, dripping pussy. Between two mouths suckling her breasts and her clit being aroused and engorged she can't hold back. Within minutes she has another gushing orgasm.

Jacob looks to her then me. I smile and Tracy speaks before I can, 'fuck me, fuck me hard and give me your seed' she says looking to Jacob. He wastes no time as I watch him position his beautiful cock at her entrance. He slowly disappears inside her, her legs simultaneously wrap around him, her feet resting on his bubble butt.

The two of them let out a moan as he starts pounding her. He props himself up to watch her tits gyrating as he fucks her hard. Tracy is begging for it 'that's it fuck me, fuck my pussy!' as I watch the two of them. She sees me and my arousal and excitement. She looks to Jacob.

I see her hand go to the back of his neck and pull him to her. Just before their lips meet, I see the tip of her tongue dart out. Their mouths and tongue now intertwined and connected just as their bodies are. I will blow yet another load watching this butterfly being born.

I am leaking at the sight before me. My wife with another man in her at both ends, his shiny shaft going in and out of her, his balls sack slamming her ass, her cute feet bouncing on his ass. My God I am going to explode.

They break their kiss, Tracy looks into his eyes, 'fuck me, make love to me, put your baby in me' she says as he pounds her harder and her mouth moves to his tit and starts to suckle it. He moans louder as he pounds her pussy looking at my leaking cock. I offer it to him, and he smiles.

I feel his lips wrap around my shaft as far as he can get it, his tongue swirling around me as I watch him fuck my wife. I hear my wife saying how hot it looks, Jacob sucking me as I feel her mouth take in one of my balls. I let out a loud moan of pleasure and remark 'I won't last long like this. The two of you all over my cock and balls and watching his hot cock fucking you, I won't last.'

As it turns out Tracy couldn't hold out, I felt it in the way she squeezed my ball with her mouth and her loud, muffled moan. She was cumming and cumming all over Jacob's cock! I have wanted to see that for so long and now it is happening. I have told her I want her to have an orgasm with another man.

Her pussy squeezing his cock proved to be too much as he moaned on my cock and I moaned myself 'I am going to cum, oh God I'm going to cum' I blurted out as I felt his mouth take me deep and watched him plunge his cock into my wife. I knew right then he was filling her with his hot, young seed again.

'Oh yes, that's it, give it to her, fill her womb with your seed Jacob.' I cried out as I release my load down his throat. Tracy had another orgasm hearing and seeing all of this as we all relax and then fall to the floor.

The three of us look at each other with smiles. All of us very content and pleased with everything that happened. We all dressed, and Jacob left some time later. I'm sure the wife and I will have some interesting pillow talk tonight.