All Comments on 'Tracy's Birthday Gang-Bang'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice

withouut touching, it made me hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Poor Pimping Job

When you whore out your slut wife not charging for her holes makes her worthless and certainly won't pay for the bastard babies. How erotic? Not at all - just male pitiful self cuckolding by a woman writer deviantly getting her rocks off!!!

Have you ever thought about any reality?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Idiot reviewers

I can understand this story topic isn't for everybody.

But Anonymous right below me surely must have been able to figure out from the title exactly what the story was about before reading it.

There are plenty of categories on this site, and they're not all for everyone. But they're FANTASY. Get that through your heads.

You bitch about it not being erotic, and to "think about reality." If we wanted reality, we wouldn't be reading a fantasy story site, dumbass.

Maybe everybody who writes a story about exhibitionism should be arrested for lewd behavior.

"But it was a story, officer!"

"Well, it obviously is written based on your true feelings, so you're going to do it sooner or later, if you haven't already."

I can understand the complaints if the title is misleading, which some of them are, but this one certainly wasn't. If you don't like the topic, don't fucking read it.

Now that my rant's over, I loved it. How she obviously got more and more turned on by finding out she was going out with no clothes, getting tied naked to a tree, and finally hearing the voices of the men.

Deliciously deviant. Wonderful stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
To the person below

PISS off! you self righteous twat! People should be able to read and say EXCACTLY what they like. THis is a FREE SPEECH site last time I looked. So if someone doesn't like a story for any reason they should be able to express that opinion.

So stop fucking moaning.

rmspirit1956rmspirit1956almost 5 years ago
kool

I am going do my wife Thanks

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
If

If the picture in the bio is really you, then you had to pay for your gangbang. MrsCow is one butt ugly creature.

julie4fun22julie4fun22over 2 years ago

it was an average story and I gave it 3 stars. Not much detail in the sex and it was too short. I will never understand a loving husband have four construction workers fuck his wife and I will never understand a wife who fantasizes about several strangers fuck her. Just not my cup of tea, I guess

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous