Tracy's New Urges Can't be Ignored!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, if it'll make you happy, I put something on before going out. There, I told you, just like you asked!

"Jesus, Tracy, really?"

"Calm down, I had a good look around before coming out," she lied, and belatedly began to check her surroundings, "really, all the lights are off at every neighbor's house with any view of our driveway. I could probably walk down the middle of the street right now without anyone seeing me." There was a pause in the conversation as she and Kyle thought about what she'd just said; he worried that she would even joke about doing something like that, while she imagined what it would feel like!

The rest of their call was as normal as it could be under the circumstances. Once it was over Tracy left the car and walked back to the front door of the house. Before going in, she took another look at the quiet suburban street. For the first time in months she resisted one of her periodic urges to do something outrageous; not because of the nudity, but because there was no way she could leave Kevin and Emily in the house by themselves while she walked, where exactly? She was a little worried that the idea had occurred to her at all, but part of her mind was already trying to think of a way to safely make it happen.

After about four months on the higher dosage, Tracy's random urges began to move beyond her recent habit of dressing a bit more provocatively or not dressing at all at home. Up until then, she had mostly been careful to not be too blatant about her appearance in work or other public settings; only Kyle had actually seen her naked or even topless, and only in their house or at night in a dark area of their yard. Now something new was happening; she began to make sure the views she was offering were being received.

Her first step into the new phase of reacting to her compulsions was fairly subtle. Paul, the unsuspecting male co-worker who became the beneficiary of her giving in to her latest urge assumed his good fortune was accidental. Tracy stopped by his desk and asked him a question about a report they were both working on.

When she leaned over to get a closer look at the figures in the spreadsheet on his computer's monitor, her already fairly open blouse opened even further, giving him a closer look at a delightful portion of her figure. The white silk fabric fell far enough away from her left breast for him to see it all, including the exposed pale brown nipple! With Tracy seemingly absorbed in the information on the monitor, he was able to enjoy the view for almost a full minute, thankful she wasn't wearing a bra.

Over the next few weeks, Tracy performed some variation on this sort of boob flash for several men in the office, always pretending to be unaware of what she was showing them. She added another act to her repertoire; on days when she was wearing a particularly short skirt, she also wore a skimpy thong. These outfit choices, when combined with her occasional need to bend over and pick something up off the floor on those days made the men lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time thankful for their good fortune as they enjoyed the sight of her nearly naked ass.

Tracy's increasing compulsion to show her body off wasn't limited to her workplace, which had gone to a four-day workweek for the summer. With Kyle at work, Kevin at a day camp and Emily at daycare, Tracy had the house to herself most of the day on Fridays. She took advantage of her solitude to continue her practice of doing housework in the nude, even doing a little bit of yard work when the urge struck her, wearing only sneakers, a hat and sunscreen in a secluded part of the backyard.

In the hectic months when she had been home with a newborn and a toddler Tracy and Kyle had gotten hooked on the convenience of ordering a lot of household necessities online. She organized their orders so they would all arrive when she'd be home on Friday. Having lost a package to a thief once, she honestly began this schedule just to prevent losing any more items to the porch pirates, but before long some other possibilities allowed by the new schedule became apparent.

One Friday afternoon in May, Tracy happened to glance out of her kitchen window and saw an Amazon delivery van silently pull away; "Must be one of those new electric vans," she thought, "My packages must be here." She stopped drying dishes and hustled to look out the peephole in the front door, just in time to catch a glimpse of the van turning off her street. "A sunny day, not quite 1:00 PM, I'd better put on my robe," she said to herself, not sounding convinced. She checked the coat hooks near the door, which held no coats now that the weather was reliably warm. Her robe was also nowhere in sight; she remembered taking it to the basement a couple of days earlier to be washed the next time she did laundry.

It took some time for Tracy to overcome her sensible reluctance to step out her front door stark naked on a sunny afternoon, but it was what her current urge demanded, so after a pause to get over a sudden, short dizzy spell she began trying to think of ways to justify the reckless behavior!

She had plenty of options for covering up before stepping outside to collect her packages, but none were as convenient as just going out in the nude; she was already at the door, and all her clothing was way at the other end of the house. She guessed most of the neighborhood's residents were likely to be at work at this hour. "I'd only be outside a few seconds, the drivers usually leave the packages close to the door," she said, peering out the window, "and it's not like anyone who does happen to be at home now is just sitting there watching our front door on the odd chance they'll get to see me coming outside naked!"

Tracy knew her latest risque impulse was going to get its way; she opened the door and through the large window of the storm door saw several cardboard boxes. She took a quick look around, and seeing no sign of anyone else around, opened the storm door and stepped out onto the porch, leaving behind the last barrier between the world and her naked self. She scooped up the four boxes closest to the door and scampered back inside, her heart racing.

"Jesus! I can't believe I just did that," she said as she stacked the small boxes on the floor. She looked outside again, counting another three packages scattered farther out on the porch, two more on the steps and one large box on the brick walkway leading to the sidewalk from the street. "Two more trips, maybe three," she said, smiling nervously.

Trying to get this latest outrageous bit of behavior over with before she had a chance to lose her nerve, Tracy flung the storm door open again, walked across the porch and down the steps, then turned and worked her way back up the steps, gathering up packages on her way back to the door. The two boxes and three large padded envelopes made for an awkward combination, causing her to drop all but a couple of items as she dashed across the porch. The fallen box and envelopes landed in front of the door, forcing her to kick them aside so she could open the door and toss the ones she was still carrying inside. She scooped up the troublesome packages and hustled inside.

Inside the house again, Tracy was breathing hard and took a few minutes to calm down before going after the large box on the walk. Even if she was unable to resist the impulse to go outside naked, she was aware what she was doing was some crazy-ass behavior; she almost broke down and got dressed before going after the last box, but whatever was goading her to behave this way wouldn't let her give up. She took a deep breath and stepped out on the porch again.

When she reached the box she understood why the driver had left it a dozen feet from the porch. "What the hell is this? I don't remember ordering anything this heavy," she grumbled as she tried in vain to pick it up. She slid the box along the walk, but had no idea how she was going to get it up the stairs.

"Do you need some help with that?"

Tracy shrieked, turned to face the stranger and asked, "where the hell did you come from?" At first, she instinctively tried to cover what she could of her naked body, but as the stranger began to explain his presence she obeyed the latest urge to pop into her consciousness, the one now telling her to let herself be seen. Completely. She stood with her hands on her hips as he explained that he was an Amazon driver, but not the one who'd delivered her stuff a little while ago. "I just made a delivery a few houses down," he said, pointing to his van, "and I saw you...struggling. You looked like you could use a little help."

"You're right about that, I'll never be able to get this beast in the house by myself," she answered, finally reading some printing on the box and recognizing the package. The new elliptical trainer Kyle had told her he was thinking of ordering had arrived and was already providing her with a good workout.

With the help of her new friend, named Carlos according to his name tag, the package was inside the house in no time. Tracy was trembling and breathing a little hard, but not from the exertion of moving the box. Being naked in the middle of her living room less than three feet from a kind of hot stranger was having all sorts of effects on her. Besides the trembling there was her pounding heart, goosebumps over most of her body and her swollen nipples giving away her current off-the-charts arousal.

"Can I get you a glass of water, or iced tea," she asked, her thoughts racing ahead to what she really wanted to offer him,

"Thanks, but I was way behind on my route before I spotted you, I'd best get going," he replied sadly.

"At least let me give you a tip," she said.

"No need," he said, smiling as he headed out the door, "I've already been well rewarded."

By the time Kyle came home from work, Tracy had calmed down, but was still a bit rattled. Whatever it was that came over her when she felt one of her wild compulsions was demanding more and more outrageous behavior. What had started as occasionally dressing a bit flashily had moved on through actually giving men she worked with glimpses of her boobs and ass, hoping they'd believe she wasn't aware of what she was showing them. "Then I began getting naked outside our house, at first only after dark, and with no way for anybody but Kyle to see me nude," she thought.

"Looking back on it, the night I went out to look for my phone was some kind of turning point; nobody saw me that night, but someone easily could have. I knew it, but couldn't stop myself. And today, what the hell was that? I can hardly believe I did all that, and I swear I was ready to do more! I've come a long way in a few months, but I'm not sure I like where I seem to be headed." She resolved to resist her urges, even the fairly mild ones, and hoped they would fade away.

Feeling safer at home than out in the world, Tracy turned down Kyle's offer of dinner out in favor of a nice, boring night in. She kept a low-profile, high-coverage look for a couple of days, wearing the baggy clothes which had been relegated to the far corner of her closet.

Back at her workplace Monday, Tracy continued her campaign to avoid temptation, fighting off the urges, which hadn't let up. She dressed much more conservatively, to the dismay of her male co-workers. She even wore a bra every day, though her blouses were buttoned up high enough that nobody got to see them, forget about seeing what they were covering.

Having successfully fended off urges all week to wear her more revealing clothing, even a few late in the week which tried to get her to go naked in public, or at least topless, Tracy felt safe joining a few co-workers for a drink after work at the bar downstairs from her office. Ready to leave after her first glass of wine, she gave in to accepting a second glass offered by a decent looking but pushy guy. Her work friends had drifted off to join some other people they knew at a table, leaving Tracy and her pursuer chatting in a crowded corner on the opposite end of the bar. She was about to tell him she had to be going when her first urge of the day hit her hard.

Suddenly, Tracy knew without any doubt she needed to show him her boobs! The room seemed to be spinning around her; she braced herself on a table until she regained her balance, then began doing as her urge demanded. Without even a glance around to see if anyone but her would-be hookup was watching, she quickly had the top four buttons on her blouse unfastened. She knew what she was doing was a really, really bad idea, but try as she might, the urge was way too strong to resist.

Tracy reached behind her back and managed to unhook her bra. Her blouse hadn't opened enough to look too extreme yet, but when she pulled the front open wide a few people nearby took notice of her show. She grabbed the front of the loose bra and lifted the lace-trimmed cups up, completely exposing her breasts to her intended viewer and a few lucky bystanders. She smiled nervously as her growing audience cheered and offered compliments.

Her urge to show this stranger her boobs hadn't been specific about how long a look she should grant him, so after the longest ten seconds of her life, Tracy pulled the bra back down over her breasts and buttoned a couple of buttons. The spell she was under was over as suddenly as it had started. She didn't bother to say goodbye to the stunned man she'd been talking to. She pushed her way through the crowd, headed for the exit while saying a silent prayer that the co-workers she'd come with hadn't caught her act.

Sitting in the driver's seat of her car, the last one left in the parking garage, Tracy spent at least a half-hour waiting to calm down enough to safely drive home. While she waited she began to work on a new theory about her urges and how to control them. Her bawdy behavior at the bar was all the proof she needed to be sure complete abstinence didn't work, and might even make her acting out become even more risky. Trying to completely ignore the urges seemed to work at first, but just ended up resulting in a more spectacular compulsion later on, one which she couldn't fight off.

"Maybe going along with a few less extreme urges from time to time would take off enough pressure for me to be able to avoid outright another fiasco like tonight," she thought during her commute. Over the next two weeks, she tested her new theory, going along with urges to do some (strictly indoor) housework in the nude, urges to keep the blinds in her bedroom at least slightly open when she got ready for bed and her almost daily compulsion to wear a short skirt to work. She fought off any urge to let herself be seen even partially naked, and went back to wearing more conservative bras and panties, to avoid giving any of the men in the office a peek at an uncovered boob or ass cheek.

One night Kyle told Tracy that he'd run into a friend of theirs from high school, who'd invited them to come over some night. Neither Kyle or Tracy had seen Jason since their wedding day, but they had all been good friends years ago, so she was glad Kyle had made contact and agreed that they should visit him.

The truth was that before she and Kyle had begun dating during their senior year in high school, she had had a crush on Jason for a few months. They had never been a couple, but they had made out a little one time at a party, and when Jason had given her a ride home from the party they had fooled around in the back seat for a while. Jason was the only man besides Kyle she'd ever let get her top and bra off, but when he unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans she finally stopped him. By the next week he had gotten back together with his former girlfriend, and a few months later Tracy and Kyle had become a couple.

When Kyle called Jason to set up a time for their visit Tracy began to have second thoughts. As far as she knew, Kyle had no idea she had been infatuated with Jason, let alone that they'd fooled around. Taken together with the battle she'd been having with all her immodest urges, it seemed like a potentially risky situation. "I guess I'll find out if my strategy of giving in to some mildly racy urges keeps me from doing anything too extreme," she thought as she listened to Kyle calling to arrange to go over to Jason's house Saturday night.

When they arrived at Jason's place, Tracy and Kyle were impressed. Their friend was apparently doing well for himself. He explained that he'd been lucky, taking over his Uncle's plumbing business when he retired. He gave them a quick tour of the house, introducing them to his wife when they made it to the kitchen.

"Kyle, I can't believe you didn't tell me Jason was married," Tracy said before hugging Vicky. Jason's spouse was petite, like Tracy, but a bit curvier, with long black hair. The two couples took the tray of snacks Vicky had prepared and a cooler full of various beers, hard seltzers and wines out to a patio and talked for a couple of hours, catching up on the many changes in their lives in the seven years since Tracy and Kyle had seen Jason.

Seeing Kyle eyeing the in-ground pool beyond the patio, Jason smiled and told him, "you're welcome to have a dip if you want." Tracy wasn't sure if Jason was joking; he hadn't mentioned the pool when planning this get-together, so they hadn't brought bathing suits.

"It looks great, but we..." Kyle began.

"You didn't bring suits, I get it," Vicky interrupted, "but Jason and I usually go in bare-ass anyway, so it's no problem.

Tracy wasn't sure if her strategy for limiting her vulnerability to sudden, extreme urges had been completely wrong, or if she had just misjudged how much preventative racy behavior she would have needed to resist the overwhelming urge that took control of her now; it was something to figure out later. The only thing that mattered right now was her desperate need to get out of her clothes!

When Tracy stood up quickly she lost her balance for a moment, but recovered in time to safely put her glass of wine down, and without a word to the others grabbed the hem of her black tank top. She pulled it over her head, confirming Vicky's suspicion that she wasn't wearing a bra. Jason looked over to Kyle as if to ask if he was okay with this unexpected development. The surprised look on Kyle's face and his complete silence told Jason that his buddy was as confused as any of them. The fact that so far Kyle had not actually objected to his spouse stripping in front of them was all the permission Jason needed to enjoy this welcome surprise!

By the time Jason looked back to Tracy she had already kicked off her sandals and was unbuttoning her khaki shorts. Vicky finally overcame her shock, saying, "Whoa! I was kidding, our neighbors on either side have a direct view of the pool!" Tracy heard her hostess, and actually started to feel like she might be back in control of her actions, but since she'd already let her shorts slide down to her ankles, she didn't see much point to stopping now that all she was wearing was a particularly skimpy thong. She worked her thong down past her butt and let it drop to the ground, then picked it up and set it down on her chair with the rest of her clothes.

She strolled over to the pool and dipped a foot in, as if she might yet decide to not have a swim after all. Satisfied with the water temperature, she dove in and swam to the far end and back. Hanging on to the edge nearest to the patio she asked, "Y'all gonna just gawk or is anyone else coming in?"

Vicky scolded Jason, "Geez, J, you never told me you had such wild friends in school!"

"I didn't...they weren't, I guess people change."

"I'm going to do some changing myself," Vicky replied, "into a bathing suit, and I'll bring a few towels out." By the time she made it back with towels she was greeted by three naked people bobbing in the pool; Every chair but hers now had a pile of clothing on it. "Aw, fuck it," she said, pulling the long front zipper down and peeling the suit off to a chorus of catcalls and whistling.