Tracy's New Urges Can't be Ignored!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a half-hour or so of goofing around, Tracy led the group out of the pool and began to dry herself off, followed closely by Jason and Kyle. She paused for a moment to take advantage of the chance to compare her husband's cock to the only other one she'd ever been close to having experience with. She was happy things had gone the way they did all those years ago in the back seat of Jason's Camaro.

Lying in bed, wide awake listening to Kyle snoring at 3:00 AM, Tracy tried to wrap her head around what she'd done at Jason's house a few hours ago. On one hand, she'd been controlled for a while by one of her more daring urges, despite having tried to go along with enough milder ones to avoid doing anything as extreme as stripping in front of Jason and his wife. On the other hand, skinny dipping with friends wasn't so unusual, and part of the way through undressing she began to feel like she wasn't being controlled anymore. "How fucked up is that? I somehow see it as a good sign that it was my own decision to finish the striptease my compulsion forced me to start!"

By the next morning, Tracy had decided her basic theory about giving in to some of her less outrageous urges as a way of fending off the occasional compulsion to do something truly regrettable was sound. She thought she just needed to find a balance between the milder, preventative behavior and the dangerously risque urges she hoped to resist. Her guess was that if she had allowed herself to do a little more of the mildly suggestive behavior in the week leading up to her skinny-dip, she might have been able to resist the urge to strip. The trick was figuring out how to reach that balance.

Over the next few weeks, Tracy looked for more opportunities to build up her balance of milder urges acted upon, and it seemed to be working; she hadn't had even one urge calling for serious exposure.

When Ella, her closest friend at work, asked her to join a group of co-workers going out to have a few drinks to celebrate her leaving for a new job, Tracy couldn't say no, even though the idea of returning to the bar where she'd flashed her boobs made her nervous. She and Kyle already had planned on going out for dinner that night, so she called him and asked him to come pick her up a little later than they'd planned and explained why she would be a little late.

"Why don't I just join you at the bar? We can stay or leave whenever you'd like, and not need to worry about when I should show up," he suggested.

"Okaaaay, sure, we can do that," she replied, "are you sure, you won't know anybody there." She couldn't very well tell him why she was already stressed out to be going to this particular bar, or why the idea of his being there was making her even more nervous, so she arranged to meet him there at 5:30.

A few minutes after 5:00, Ella stopped by Tracy's cubicle carrying a box full of her personal items, to remind her to come by the bar.

"I haven't forgotten, I'll be there in a few minutes. By the way, Kyle is coming too."

"So I finally get to meet your husband, but not until after I officially become your ex-co-worker," Ella laughed, Which reminds me, that obnoxious guy you got stuck talking with a few weeks ago was there again last Friday, and he was asking about you."

"Oh," was all Tracy managed to say before she began quietly obsessing over the many, many bad outcomes possible if Kyle and the guy from the bar were to cross paths.

Seeing Tracy's expression go blank, Ella reassured her, "If we see him anywhere near you we'll do something to divert him."

"Thanks," Tracy replied, but kept on thinking she might be heading for some sort of disaster. "I expect that if that guy thinks there's even a slight chance I'll show him my boobs again, he'll be hard to divert," she thought.

"Why don't you come down with me," Ella asked, "most of the office is already down there, and my car is parked right in front of the bar, so I'll just be a minute putting my stuff in the trunk, then you can buy me my first drink!"

Thinking getting to the bar and having a look around might help her keep the two men on her mind from meeting, Tracy agreed; they left together, taking the elevator down two floors to street level instead of the stairs because of Ella's cargo. They joined their co-workers, one round ahead already, and ordered their first drink. Tracy was too nervous to fully relax, but eventually got into the spirit of the occasion. Kyle's arrival, right on time as usual, brought on a round of introductions.

Trying to enjoy the gathering but still on edge, Tracy worried that the annoying man she'd treated to a boob flash a few weeks ago right in this same bar might show up and spill what luckily was still a secret to anyone whose opinion she cared about. She also worried about her own behavior, afraid some indecent compulsion might take hold of her at about as bad a moment as possible.

Whether brought on by the stressful situation, a little alcohol, or just purely random, Tracy began to feel light-headed, a sensation she had come to learn was often a precursor to some tawdry sort of behavior. Working hard to maintain her composure in the eyes of her companions, her thoughts were less calm, "NOT NOW! AND PLEASE, NOT HERE!" Whatever was about to come over her hadn't become overpowering yet, giving her time to make an excuse to get away, telling Kyle she needed to go back to the office for a few minutes, but would be back soon.

"I can come up with you," he offered.

"No, I won't be long, you should stay and enjoy your beer," she replied, figuring she'd be less stressed being on her own for a few minutes, maybe even be able to fight off whatever urge was trying to gain control of her. "Mind if I leave my purse with you? All I need is my card key,"

"Sure, I'll guard it with my life," he said sarcastically.

She grimaced as she rode the elevator up to the third floor and thought, "if I do end up doing something indecent, I guess it's better that I do it where there's nobody else around to see it."

Walking around the empty office without really knowing why she was there, Tracy was beginning to think her short spell of light-headedness had been a false alarm, that she might have been woozy for a less worrisome reason. "Maybe I just need a snack," she laughed. She headed for the elevator, thinking she might as well return to the bar. When its doors slid open, instead of stepping in to the open cab, she just stood still until the doors closed, then turned away, nearly falling down as she lost her balance.

She headed to the stair and began walking up. She passed the 4th and 5th floors and continued all the way to the top of the staircase. Ignoring the large "Authorized Personnel Only" sign on the door at the top landing, she pushed the door open and looked around. She could tell from the shadows on the roof she was near the West end of the building, with a clear view to the faraway East stair. Looking around at the odds and ends piled up at the side of the landing, she noticed a scrap of 2x4, perfect for her purpose. She put the hunk of wood down in the door opening and let go of the door, watching as it closed most of the way but was kept from latching by her improvised doorstop.

Her work at the West stair tower completed, Tracy walked back down to her office three floors down. She checked the office one more time to confirm it was unoccupied. It wouldn't matter if she bumped into any co-workers right then, but she knew by now that the urge currently controlling her was intent on getting her out of her clothes; she quivered to think she might soon be making another pass through her workplace in the nude, but didn't feel like she had any say in the matter.

Satisfied that she didn't have any company in the office, Tracy headed up the east stair, passing the 3rd and 4th floors one more time on her way to the roof level. When she opened the door she had another in her day's seemingly endless supply of surprises. She had lost track of how many turns she had made coming up the stairs, and instead of looking back across a broad expanse of roof to the West stair, she was looking at the edge of the roof at the East side of the building, no more than fifteen feet beyond the door.

Being so close to the edge scared Tracy less than what was in plain sight just across the street. She was looking at a platform full of commuters waiting for the next southbound train on the Riverside line. Most of them were facing the tracks, with their backs towards her; luckily, a row of billboards blocked the view from the northbound side.

"That's still a whole lot of people just a stone's throw away and facing me," she said to herself, "maybe I can just forget all about this and go back to the bar." She closed the door and turned to go back downstairs, but froze as she imagined herself back in the bar, standing on a table and getting out of her clothes. "Or maybe I can't. Or shouldn't."

Tracy tried to begin undressing in the relative privacy of the stair tower. She had a sleeveless white blouse on, unbuttoned, over a cropped pink camisole, so taking off the blouse seemed like the obvious place to begin, but when she tried to slip her left arm out of the blouse, her right hand rebelled. Instead of obeying her, the rogue hand left her blouse in place, instead reaching for the doorknob and swinging the door open again. She realized that her current compulsion wasn't about to settle for her undressing inside the stair tower, nothing less than stripping for a random audience of commuters would do!

Still firmly in the grip of her current urge, Tracy propped the door open with a half-empty paint can and stepped out onto the roof. Her heart was racing as she faced the rail line platform and tried getting her blouse off again. The lightweight white top came off easily this time. She dropped it to the roof, but afraid the wind might blow it and the card key in one of its pockets off to the street below, she stepped back into the stair enclosure just long enough to drape the garment neatly over a railing, then came back out to continue stripping.

Tracy's skirt was the next piece of her outfit to be surrendered to her urge, presenting the half dozen or so commuters who'd caught on to her act with a fine view of her thong-clad ass as she returned to the stair to hang up the pleated maroon mini. Becoming more than a little excited to see the growing interest from the commuters, Tracy didn't draw out the removal of her sandals much, but once she had tossed them into the stair she made something of a production of peeling off her sheer black stockings, slowly working each thigh-high bit of hosiery down and off, then making a separate trip back to the stair to put each one away.

Once both of her stockings were safely draped over the railing inside the stair tower, Tracy turned to face her audience, now up to at least fifteen men and women. Her pink cotton camisole was light enough that the sharper-eyed of them might have been able to tell that she wasn't wearing anything under it, with the thin pink fabric not able to hide her stiff nipples. "This has been an amazing experience, but now," she thought, looking down at the flimsy remains of what had been a reasonably respectable workplace outfit, "now it's getting serious!"

Looking out from the shadowy space inside the stair enclosure, Tracy studied the faces of her audience, concluding that at least she'd been lucky in one regard -- she didn't see anyone she knew looking back at her. "Maybe I can end this show now," she thought. She grabbed the door handle, thinking she could wave goodbye to her followers as she pulled the door closed, get her clothes back on and head back downstairs with a bit of her dignity intact. "Or maybe not," she whispered as her hand declined to pull the door shut and her legs brought her back out on the roof.

It seemed like the crowd on the platform knew she had been thinking about ending her show; they gave her a loud welcome back, trying to encourage her to keep going.

They needn't have worried, her urge to get out of her clothing was as strong as ever. She pulled her camisole up over her head and stood facing her fans with the pink garment dangling at her side from her right hand and her boobs fully on display. After taking a minute to enjoy the cheers and whistling coming from across the street, she turned back to the stairs and set her cami on the railing along with practically everything else she was wearing just a few minutes ago.

Tracy didn't even bother trying to escape the urge controlling her now. She was sure her current compulsion wouldn't fade away until her last bit of clothing joined the rest of her outfit lined up neatly on the railing.

As she moved out onto the roof, the cheering from across the street was drowned out, first by the rumbling of a Southbound train approaching the platform, followed by the squealing of steel on steel as it braked and came to a stop. She watched as some of her audience turned away and boarded the train, surprised to feel sorry they were going to miss the end of her act, then flattered and excited when she realized that most of her fans were still there when the train's doors closed, choosing to get home half an hour later than planned so they could stay and watch her!

Tracy waited for the noise of the departing train to fade away, emerging from the shadows only when she could hear her hopeful fans, a few of whom were beginning to think they'd made a mistake in waiting to see if the hot chick across the street was really going to get completely naked. No doubt congratulating themselves for having made the right choice in letting the train go without them, her remaining audience started cheering again the second they saw her return.

Tracy took a couple steps forward past the propped open door and waved at her audience, then turned her back on them. Looking back over her shoulder, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thong and slowly pulled it down over her ass cheeks. She paused for a few seconds, then bent over to be able to guide the tiny red garment slowly down her thighs, finally letting her last remaining bit of clothing drop to her feet.

Turning around to face her cheering admirers, Tracy stood and waved for at least a full minute, giving the crowd on the platform a good long look at her neatly trimmed pubes and her increasingly damp pussy. As she soaked up the applause, she began to feel the lessening of tension she'd learned was a sign her compulsion was receding. Still waving and blowing kisses at the commuters across the street, she realized she was finally free and could do as she wished.

Tracy surprised herself as much as she did her fans when her first post-urge action was to slip her left foot free from the tiny pile of red fabric and kick it off her right foot, hard enough to send her thong sailing over the edge of the building! She couldn't help laughing when she saw a handful of men rush down the stairs, apparently intent on taking her thong as a souvenir.

Tracy turned and stepped back inside, ready to get dressed and head downstairs. She had her camisole in hand and was about to put it on when she began trembling; a new idea had come to her for how to end her show. Knowing whatever she did next was her choice, not an urge beyond her control made her more nervous than ever, but after taking a minute to psych herself up, she put the pink cami back on the railing, then stepped back through the doorway, out onto the roof, stopping slightly beyond the edge of the propped open door.

Tracy squinted, momentarily blinded by the harsh brightness of her surroundings. The clouds which had blocked the sun until then had drifted away, and the late-afternoon sun reflecting off the white roof of the office building forced her to pause for a moment while her eyes adjusted. The contrast between the dimly lit stairwell behind her and the expanse of the practically glowing roof surface was unsettling.

Her right hand reached back for the doorknob, and as soon as she had a firm grasp on it she kicked the paint can she'd used as a doorstop away. Without the paint can to hold the door in place, Tracy felt the slight tug of the door's closer trying to do its job. She blew her audience a kiss with her left hand and took a short pause to consider her options. A few seconds later she let go of the doorknob and began waving to her fans with her right hand!

The door began to close, but stopped when its edge gently bumped up against her right ass cheek. Her heart racing, she made a slight shift forward, just enough to let the door slip past her and continue closing. A few seconds after she let the door go, she heard its lock click shut behind her!

The new plan she'd just committed to didn't permanently cost her any clothes the way sending her thong flying over the building's edge had, but it did promise to complicate the task she now faced in getting back into them. She needed to cross almost the full length of the roof to get to the West stair, walk downstairs, cross the same distance inside the building to get back to the East stair and her waiting clothing, completely naked every step of the way!

"I sure hope it's all waiting for me when I get there," she worried, looking at the locked door and shaking her head.

Tracy started to walk towards the West stair, but picked up her pace to a quick jog after noticing the parking garage next door to the South of her building was unusually full and still had cars filling the level nearest her. With her attention locked on the cars still parking and people already out of their cars walking towards the elevator, she failed to notice another source of voyeurs.

At least half of the balconies on the facade of the 10 story apartment building just to the North appeared to be occupied, and judging by the catcalls, whistling, laughing and cheering, many of the residents had clearly noticed her. "I'm guessing they probably don't get to see a naked lady jog by very often," she thought, smiling. Without stopping to study the building, Tracy could only guess how many more people were now getting to watch her nude jog. "A couple dozen, at least," she groaned, blushing from head to toe. She picked up her pace again and turned her face away from her new audience, assuming at least a few of them would be quick enough to record this moment for posterity.

Tracy breathed a sigh of relief when she reached the East stair and saw the door still propped open as she'd left it. She stepped inside, relieved to finally be done flaunting her naked body but surprised to also feel a little sorry her exposure was over. As embarrassing as her rooftop striptease had been, she had to admit it had been thrilling! She began hustling down to the 5th floor to make her return to the other stair. When she reached the door and found it locked from the stair side, she was confused, but eventually remembered that this level had only one tenant, so it made sense the lock would prevent anyone from gaining access to their space from the stair.

When she made it down to the 4th floor, she wasn't surprised to find the door set up the same way, since this floor was also occupied by a single tenant. "Down to the 3rd floor it is," she said to herself, slightly annoyed by the extra travel but glad to be nearing the end of this crazy adventure. "If what I've done here doesn't stave off urges when they could really cause me trouble, I can't imagine what would," she thought.

Finally reaching the 3rd floor, Tracy stepped out into the corridor connecting her office, the stairs, an elevator, a law firm and a small accounting firm. Even though she was sure it was unoccupied, walking past her workplace in the nude somehow made her feel even more vulnerable than she had at any point during this adventure. Seeing the reflection of her naked body in the glass wall of the conference room made her shiver, but she couldn't help pausing for a moment to look at herself. Though she knew even if she had one she could never show it to anyone, she found herself wishing she could take a naked selfie with her workplace as a backdrop!