Tracy's Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I resolved to work on this with her at some nebulous date in the future. In the meantime, thoughts of Tracy would return to tempt me.

What would it be like to be with another woman? Different, I thought, exciting. I remembered the time back in school, before meeting Ruby. Each new woman I met and dated was like a new country to be explored. If we were destined to get close, the anticipation was almost as sweet as the consummation. What would her touch be like, and the scent of her skin? How would her face react to my soft touches to the back of her neck? What would her kiss be like? The sight of her fresh body as we undressed each other, the feeling of my lips and hands all over her? The sounds she would make? I felt that excitement all over again now. But it was impossible, I thought. She couldn't want me, and even if she did it would be all folly. I told myself again to forget it.

_______________

The second time was a week later. Again she seemed to time it so that I would see her message immediately.

Hey Jason caught you leaving for work this morning. Looking good in that suit! -T

What was that, I wondered. A compliment like that out of nowhere? My suit, already warm, suddenly got warmer. The last thing I needed was to start sweating in it.

I decided to play it straight.

Thanks Tracy. Big meeting today. Don't usually have to dress up:)

The meeting was tedious but ultimately survivable. When I got home and was changing into my more comfortable jeans and t-shirt, I took a moment to check messages.

Hope it went well. You do remind me of Glenn. Had a nice little moment at work today. Take care.

Oh my god she's really flirting with me. I didn't need this, just when I was trying to put those thoughts out of my mind! But, what if... No!

That night, Ruby let me take her to bed early. I resolved to lose myself in her and clear my mind of Tracy. Her sighs as my tongue traced circles around her taut brown nipples became my inner soundtrack. She stroked my cock gently with one hand while I kissed my way down her smooth belly to her mound, nuzzling the neat patch of hair that covered it. I stroked her inner lips and felt her wetness on my fingertips.

When my tongue entered her, she gave a loud moan and flexed her hips, forcing my face deeper into her fragrant furrow. I began my worship at the altar of her womanhood, reaching every part of her I could with my busy lips and tongue.

"Oh god, baby you suck me so good!" she called.

I redoubled my efforts, loving the taste and smell of her and the feeling of her delicate parts against my mouth. When finally I circled my tongue around her clit again and again, she quickly ascended toward climax. With a cry she shook her hips, rubbing her whole vulva into my face with a frantic up and down motion.

Her motions slowed, but I stayed with her, continuing to lick and suck her until she was quickly brought to a second turbulent orgasm.

Then she pulled me up by my shoulders, brought my face to hers and kissed me passionately, licking her juice from my lips. Reaching down, she again took hold of my cock.

"Please..." she breathed, as her thighs parted.

"Please what?"

"Please, come inside me."

The head of my cock nudged between her inner lips and found her entrance.

"Please, hurry, put it in me!"

I slid inside her easily, her wetness enveloping me.

"Ohhh..." Her moan was musical.

At first I stroked into her slowly, savoring every inch of travel in her warmth. She moved with me, rolling up to meet me at each crest of the wave we made, the wave we had invented years ago.

I gradually increased my pace and force until I was pounding into her, my pubis thumping against her clit with each thrust. I knew from experience and from her sounds that this would bring her off soon, and then I would let myself come too—something I needed so badly it ached.

But my strategy took an unexpected turn. Ruby was climaxing, mouth open and eyes wide, when the thought appeared that it was really Tracy under me, her body that was writhing, her pussy that was clutching at my thrusting cock. In seconds I erupted into her with more force that I could remember, my orgasm blinding me to everything but the sensation and the awareness of my pumping stream after stream into Tracy.

When my vision cleared and our breath was almost caught, of course it was Ruby's face that looked up into mine.

"Wow," she said. "You really came hard."

"I guess so."

"So did I."

We both chuckled at that. We rolled over onto our sides and my cock slipped out of her, followed by a rivulet of our mixed juice that ran over both of us.

"Thanks, babe. I needed that. I love you."

"Love you too," she said.

_______________

In the morning I emerged from the side door and was walking toward the car, and there was Tracy, getting into her own car. She saw me and waved. Then she got out again and started walking toward me. We were bound now to have a conversation, and I wasn't sure how to deal with it.

"Hi, neighbor," I opened.

She was wearing scrubs, of course. She was headed to work. The plain lines of the fabric only hinted at the curves beneath, but the hint was enough.

"Hi yourself, Jason. How are you this fine morning?"

"I'm very well, thanks. Oh, and thanks for the compliment yesterday. Helped me get through the meeting."

"I do appreciate a nicely dressed man," she grinned.

She had now come within two feet of me. I had the feeling that it was too close.

"Did I ever mention that I appreciate a nurse in uniform?" I said, my better impulses discarded.

"This uniform? It hardly counts."

"Oh yes it does."

We were close enough to touch, and now she reached out and clasped my forearm lightly and lowered her voice.

"If only...you know, the first time I saw you, the day I moved in, I said to myself, 'I could use some of that.'"

"Tracy..." I began.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be talking to you this way. It's just that it's been so long for me."

"I hope you find someone soon, Tracy. I really do. I shouldn't be talking this way either. Probably it's just that—well, lately things have been kind of...routine, for Ruby and I."

Last night had certainly not been routine in the way it ended, but I dared not think of that right then.

"She says you're good in bed though."

"Am I blushing?" I asked. "Because I feel like I should be."

"Okay, I'll stop now. I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. Just think of it as me wishing you a good day."

She gave my arm a little squeeze and let go. She turned and went back to her car, giving me another wave before she got in.

_______________

I spent the next what—five, six, seven days, I don't remember anymore—with half of me trying to plan to make happen what the other half was trying to deny. I could have her; I felt it with certainty. She would be exciting, new, everything I had been missing. How could I not try?

Because it would be wrong, my other half insisted. You are with Ruby and she is good to you. You took a vow with her. You can't just throw that to the side because you feel some vague dissatisfaction that you probably got from watching too much porn when she wasn't home. Don't do this. Try to make it better with her instead.

That half was winning by a hair when I got a new text from Tracy.

I know I said I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but I would totally like to do you. Thinking of you tonight while I'm alone with my wand. T

I didn't answer. That message turned me upside down. After that I was thinking about when and how, with only a nagging remnant asking why.

The when turned out to be Saturday. I was off work but Ruby was going in. I saw her off with our customary kiss.

"Have a good one, babe."

"I will. You too, love," she replied.

About ten-thirty I was outside preparing my mower to take on our small but overgrown lawn when Tracy pulled into her driveway. She must be off or have a late shift today.

She got out, waved, and approached me. She was wearing her workout outfit and had obviously just been to her gym.

"Good morning, Jason. How goes it?" she caroled.

"Very well, thanks. Have a good workout?"

"I did. Great way to start the day. Wondering what I can do now to keep it going."

That turned it over for me. It was time to get her to put up or shut up.

"Okay, Tracy. I'm putting my cards down. You've been coming on to me for a good week now. Are you prepared to do anything about it?"

"Why?"

"Because Ruby is at work today, and we're not. Want to come inside for some coffee?"

"...Okay."

She looked not like her bluff had been called, but like she had won the pot with a pair of jacks.

She followed me into the house. When she had shut the door, I turned to face her. I took in the sheen of perspiration that covered her face and neck, the aroma of her heated body.

"Well, you have me here," she said. "Are we gonna do anything?"

She took two steps and was up against me, nudging her breasts into my chest. I felt them give slightly with the pressure. Her hands ran up my chest, reaching for my collarbones.

"You want me, don't you, Jason? Well, I want you too. We can do this."

"How can this work? You're best friends with Ruby. It can't work. It would be terrible." The last gasp of my conscience.

"She won't know. It'll be our little secret. Wouldn't you like that, having a little secret with me?"

"We couldn't carry it on forever," I said.

"No, just this once. Let me just have you now. Then we can go back to being friends and neighbors, with a little secret."

With that, her hands had curled over my shoulders and her face was reaching up for mine. The smell of her filled my head, gamy, like a wild animal. Our lips met and I surrendered.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back, hard. Her mouth was warm and wet and giving, but most of all, she was new. The blood rushed to my groin and suddenly I felt harder than ever before, overwhelmed by desire.

She pulled back after long moments.

"Come on," she whispered. "Over there." She motioned with her head toward the living room.

We sidled a little clumsily over to the couch, each with an arm around the other's waist. We landed and she pulled me in for another kiss. I let my hands wander over her supple back and dip down to cup her sweet round ass cheeks. This is happening, I thought, dizzy with surprise.

She released my lips again and ran a hand up my thigh, until it reached the bulge made by my throbbing cock.

"Let me see what you've got," she said, and started to undo my pants.

I helped, I admit it. Together we got them off and thrown aside, and she grabbed the waistband of my shorts and pulled them up and over my insistent erection.

"Oh yeah," she said, delight in her voice. "I knew you'd have a nice one. Let me just give it a little encouragement."

With that, she reached down to the hem of her top and pulled it over her head in one movement. Her bra, functional for her gym visit, took only seconds more to shed, and she presented me with her plump, slightly sweaty breasts, pinkish-brown nipples at attention surrounded by large, lighter colored areolae. They were slightly larger than Ruby's, but more than that, they were new, different in shape and skin tone, a fresh revelation.

"You like?" she asked, teasing, putting her hands underneath and lifting them. "Go ahead, touch them."

I replaced her hands with mine, feeling the heft of her tits. I let my thumbs flick her hard nipples and watched her eyes for her response. It came, along with a quick gasp from her lips.

She quickly finished pulling my shorts off my legs and bent over my cock. Her first contact was her tongue stabbing onto the underside of my balls, then running slowly over them and up my shaft. Very slowly, while the sensation of her warm, wet tongue pounded into my brain.

She reached the tip, playfully flicking her tongue across it and licking up the drop of pre-cum that had gathered there. She kissed my cock-head and drew her wet lips over it, taking me into the heat of her mouth. She withdrew, and took me in again, deeper this time. Her tongue was busy, and her lips left behind a shiny coat of her saliva on each out-stroke, a little higher each time, like waves on a beach. Her eyes looked up to meet mine, and what I saw there left no doubt that what she was doing was what she wanted. I was getting the kind of warm, sloppy, cock-worshiping blowjob that I hadn't had in seeming ages from my wife.

Who my fate arranged to have come in the front door at that moment.

Ruby stared at us for an eternity lasting five seconds.

"What do you think you're doing?" she rasped, with a tone that chilled my blood. I made inarticulate noises with the shock of being discovered. Tracy had pulled back, her face a mask of dread.

"Oh, this is a fine thing to come home to! So you're getting it from her, are you? What, I'm not good enough for you? And you—" regarding Tracy—"I thought you were my friend, and now you're trying to steal my man?"

Tracy spoke up, and shocked me with her flippancy.

"Aw, Ruby, I was just gonna borrow him. You've talked him up so much, and you know the dry spell I've been on. Maybe I should have asked you first?"

"What makes you think I would have said yes, you bitch?"

I managed to break my silence.

"Ruby, I—"

"Shut up, you! Why are you even speaking to me?" Her anger was palpable, something feral, primitive.

"Damn it, don't you understand? You belong to me! You don't get to hand out your cock to any girl who makes a grab for it! It's mine!"

I had never heard her speak this way before. Her possessiveness was not something new, but the ferocity of it was, something that my nascent infidelity had awakened. It excited me, in spite of my shame and dread. I felt a renewed swelling in my groin, which a moment before had been numb and shriveled.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson you won't forget."

"You," she spat, regarding Tracy, "I'll deal with you later. Right now, help me."

"What are you talking about?" Tracy answered, her voice shaky.

"If you want me to ever speak to you again, do as I say. You wanted him so much, so grab him and hold him down there. On his belly."

She obeyed. She must have been terrified, I thought. She pushed me down on the couch and quickly turned me over. She was strong, and I was too shocked to try to resist. Tracy grabbed my arms and held them over my head, and used her body weight to hold my torso down. My bare ass was exposed to both women.

"What are you doing?" I managed.

There was no reply but the sounds of Ruby moving quickly out of the room and then back in a few moments.

"Why are you doing this?" I groaned to Tracy.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I have to."

Ruby approached me again. I felt something go around my left ankle and tighten. It was rough, fibrous. A rope. I felt my leg being pulled to the side as she tugged on it and tied the other end to something. The couch leg, maybe. My heart was pounding double-time. Why wasn't I struggling?

She tied my other ankle in a matter of seconds. I wasn't going to be able to get away.

She came around the couch and into my view, looping another length of rope around my left wrist. As she tied it to the couch leg, she bent down to the level of my head and made eye contact. Her face was grim.

"You can stop this at any time, Jason. All you have to do is say, 'I'm sorry'. That's all. Then I'll untie you, and Tracy will go home. And then you and I are going to have a nice long talk."

I wanted to say something, but I couldn't find it. And somehow, it wasn't "I'm sorry". Because, why? What was this all about? If she was going to divorce me, I could understand it. We had been caught fair and square. My heart would be broken, but I would deserve it. Why this torture?

She stared at me for long seconds as she fastened my other wrist to the couch.

"All right then," she said.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked.

"I'm only going to do what you were going to do to her. I'm going to fuck you."

"What?"

"You heard me."

She stood up and dropped her skirt on the floor. She brought something into view, and I tied to focus on it. It was several inches long and attached to a strap that was the right length to go around her waist. And as it did go around her waist and she tightened it, the truth hit me. It was a cock that she had attached to herself, and it was perfectly hard.

We had never engaged in anything like this before. She wasn't into butt play on the receiving end and hadn't shown any interest in my ass apart from the odd pat when she was feeling amorous. But now here she was, threatening to penetrate me with a plastic rod.

It's not fair, I thought. I hadn't been going to put anything cold and unyielding into Tracy.

She fetched something from her purse, a small bottle. She squeezed some of its contents onto her hand and spread it onto the shaft that now protruded from the joining of her legs. I saw that the end of it against her body had a knob that pressed into her pussy lips, snug against her clit.

"Get him up on his knees," she said.

Tracy grabbed me around my waist and hauled me up. I didn't resist much, because what was the point? I wasn't getting away now.

Now Ruby's hands were on my buttocks, spreading them apart. I felt the cold plastic nudge into my hole, then go deeper. The lube eased the way as she entered me.

"How do you like it, dirty man-whore?" she hissed as she thrust into my ass.

The nerve endings down there were sending a mixed message of pain and pleasure. My erection was returning, stiffening against the couch cushion in response to the pleasurable part and the transgressiveness of what was happening. If it weren't for the pain and the humiliation, this might be interesting.

"That's right, take it! Take it, filthy slut!"

Her voice was becoming hoarse with her arousal. I knew that tone well.

Tracy stood by, watching my degradation. She slowly pulled down her exercise pants, revealing white cotton panties that were damp with sweat and her own arousal. Why she was still here? It must be at least partly because she wanted to be here. Her hand went to her mound and rubbed it through the cotton.

"That's right, take those off too!" Ruby snarled at her. "Strip, bitch! I want your ass bare too."

Tracy, trembling now, peeled the panties off her hips. Her mound was bare except for a little patch of trimmed hair on top. Below, a narrow cleft between hairless lips. My cock became fully hard at the sight while Ruby continued to thrust into me.

"Untie his right hand."

Tracy stepped out of her panties and moved to obey. Fumbling a little, she got the rope around my wrist free.

Ruby reached out and gave her a hard shove to her back. She lost her balance and her naked body fell over the couch arm in front of me. Her pert, creamy ass cheeks were inches from my face. I had been craving this sight, but now the excitement was tinged with dread.

"All right you," Ruby said harshly, "I'm not in a position to give her her punishment, but you are. Spank her ass, hard! Make it hurt. If you don't, I'm going to make this hurt for you. Give her ten, now!"

She have me a hard thrust with the plastic cock for emphasis. That hurt, all right.

"I don't want to do this, Tracy," I groaned.

"It's all right," she answered. "I guess I deserve it."

I remembered that I could use the escape phrase and end this, or so Ruby had said. But then would she turn on Tracy herself? I didn't know what she might be capable of in her rage. I could try to keep things within reason.

I wound up and gave Tracy a hard whack on one cheek.