Tracy's Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh," she moaned, recoiling from the impact.

"Count them out," Ruby rasped.

"Me?" I asked.

"No, her."

"One," Tracy whimpered.

I whacked her ass again. It bounced like rubber off my palm.

"T-two."

Ruby was still pumping her dildo in and out of my ass, grunting on the in stroke when the impact hit her clit.

Whack!

"Threee..."

By the time I finished the ten, Tracy's bottom had red blotches and my cock was singing.

"All right," Ruby said. "I see your dick is good and hard. You enjoying this?"

I didn't answer.

She slid the toy out of me and got off the couch.

"I can use some of that right now. Turn over. Untie his other hand." This last to Tracy, who moved to obey.

With both hands free, I could turn myself over. The ropes on my ankles crossed, with enough slack not to be painful but not enough that I could move my legs easily. My cock stood up to its full height.

Ruby took off the strap-on and pulled off her satin and lace panties. She straddled me, facing away from me. Her wet labia winked at me as she bent down, took hold of my shaft and aimed it at the opening of her vagina, suddenly pinkly visible. Once the head was inside her, she slammed herself down on me, taking the whole length into herself.

"Uhhhhgg," she grunted.

She raised herself up and crashed down onto me again.

"Don't you dare come," she commanded.

She was as wet as a rain cloud, making squishy sounds on every hard stroke over my cock. There was nothing loving in what she was doing: she was using me like a toy, a mere instrument of her pleasure. Still it was going to be difficult to obey her order, as waves of pleasure radiated from my quick, keeping me erect and threatening to overflow.

Tracy had mostly recovered and was standing beside the couch again. Her hand was moving between her thighs while she watched Ruby ravish me. Her mouth was open and her breath came fast and shallow.

"Uhh! Fuck! Yeah, that's it!" Ruby called, nearing her climax. She pounded herself onto me faster, harder, until she froze with my cock deep inside her and let out a hoarse cry. She clutched at me internally, and a wave of warm fluid flowed over my shaft and out of her, drenching my crotch. She sometimes came wet, but this was something else!

She rocked back and forth on me, groaning and sighing as she stretched out her orgasm. She seemed to relax, as if some great tension had been released.

She lifted herself up and turned around to face me, keeping me inside her. Her face had softened a bit.

"You are mine," she said. "And don't you ever forget it."

She began to rock back and forth on my buried cock again, sighing. She looked up and caught Tracy's eye.

"Hey Trace, as long as you're here, you might as well have some of this."

Tracy looked stunned.

"Seriously?"

"Oh, I can't really blame you. I'm sure he led you along. Call it a make-up gift from me to you."

"I'm sorry, Ruby..."

"It's all right, dear. Why don't you sit on his face? You'll like that."

"Well..."

Tracy's hand returned to her mound and she stroked two fingers between the wet lips, inches from my face. Her hips bucked and her voice was shaky.

"Oh, god, yes! Please, Jason, eat me!"

She straddled my head, facing toward Ruby, and lowered herself down. Her hothouse flower bloomed against my lips. It was wet, of course, and pretty funky from her workout. Not exactly how I had imagined it. I ran my tongue all around inside her labia, finding her clit and teasing it with quick flicks. She groaned and pressed her pussy into my face harder. It was becoming difficult to breathe, with my nose nudging into her opening while my mouth was covered by her lips.

"That's right, girl, smother him with that thing," called Ruby. "He's not done being punished yet."

Eating Tracy out had been one of my fantasies, but I hadn't fantasized about passing out from lack of oxygen in the process. And definitely not with my cock still being ridden by my jealous wife.

But my hands were free and there was something I could do about the situation. I grabbed Tracy's ass cheeks with both of them and pushed her up, giving me some breathing space. I remembered watching her buns swaying, encased in her jeans as she walked down the truck ramp toward her house. Now they were in my hands, flesh responding to push. I tongued her pussy anew and she fell forward, toward Ruby. This was better. I had full access to her treasure, which was smelling and tasting sweeter by the second.

Ruby had begun again to pound herself onto my erection, trying for another climax. Between her grunts of pleasure, the feeling of her pussy devouring my cock, Tracy's sounds as I licked her and her soft, warm wetness against my mouth, I could see no way I could last. What would be my punishment for coming? It was now inevitable.

Tracy was shuddering on my face, her breath becoming shallow and ever quicker until her orgasm took her and ran through her shaking body. She gave a cry as a dollop of her juice gushed from her vagina. I licked it up and tasted her greedily.

Then Ruby came loudly, her tunnel clutching at my cock convulsively. I myself was only seconds away.

The voices of both women diminished into muffled sighs and murmurs. I pushed Tracy's ass up higher, revealing the sight of them kissing passionately, crushing their soft breasts together. Thrusting my hips upward almost involuntarily, I made two strokes into Ruby before the cum exploded up through my cock into her and the electric sensation spread from my groin through my whole body.

When the stars I was seeing faded, I was still pumping my remaining semen into her warm pussy with slowing spasms. She had resumed rocking back and forth on my cock, coaxing the last drops from me.

I needed to make up for all this somehow.

"I'm sorry, Ruby," I said, without thinking.

"What, for coming? That's all right—your punishment was finished anyway. Or is it for everything?"

"It's...everything."

The tenderness I knew was returning to her face, along with a trace of amusement.

"So," she said, "How do you like our dull sex life now?"

I stared, uncomprehending. I had never actually had that talk with her.

"I know," she went on. "You never told me, but you did tell Tracy. We share a lot, being good friends—especially knowledge that might be helpful."

Tracy had climbed off me and was standing next to Ruby. She was blushing—or was that the effect of her orgasm?

"So, you knew? And...?"

"I am very disappointed that you gave in to her—especially so soon. If you had been good I would have found another way to surprise you, eventually. In the meantime you would have had the thrill of her flirting with you. As it is, we are still going to have that talk, later. Hopefully a good, productive one."

"All right," I said. Then I turned to Tracy.

"So, you were in on this?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes, but I wasn't acting. I really was attracted to you, Jason. Still am. Ruby offered me a chance to make it happen, if it worked out that way. I'm glad it did, to be selfish about it. You have a talented tongue, my good man. This should keep me pumped for weeks."

So there I was, completely seen through and disarmed. It seemed my punishment was complete.