All Comments on 'Trade Show Temptation'

by fishnfool

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Wish one of my co-workers would do the same for me. Very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good start

look forward to future chapters. Hope he fills her pussy & ass with cum, and she does ass-to-mouth as well.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Hot

Enjoyed reading your story. Shaving her was so hot. Can't wait for next chapter.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Good story. Most enoyable.

More of this please.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great start

Love your story and don't wait to read more. xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2

Great start! Can't wait for the rest of their week.

You gave very detailed descriptions, taking time to build the story but when it came to the shower, Carl going down on her and the return favor, you went way too fast. Take your time and give us better blow by blow descriptions!B

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great (and accurate) description of a visit to Haulover

....one of my favorite spots in So Florida. Enjoyed the shaving seduction as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's my type, you ask?

Here's the "type" I married over 25 years ago: Auburn hair. Brown eyes. Hard worker. Intelligent. Quick-witted. At ease laughing and swapping stories with her co-workers. Attractive face. Healthy cup size (40DD on our wedding day). Loved to swim and did a one-piece swimsuit proud. And her name was Michelle, of course. Congratulations -- you described my wife, who died three years ago, almost perfectly. We never went to a nude beach, but we did make love outdoors once, in a state park near our home. Can't wait for the next installment!

DDH3269DDH3269over 7 years ago
So tempting

Traveled to Miami several years ago. I had researched Haulover Beach and made it a point to travel past it. Unfortunately, my schedule did not allow me to stop and enjoy the beach plus, I was a bit of a chicken. So glad to read this story. I actually enjoy stories with real places and locations. We can visit there in our minds and share the pleasures of the characters.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
for men who want to understand women

So you seek to understand women?

Here is a warm up question:

What color does the number seven taste like?

casannettecasannetteover 7 years ago
Good Job

You turned the poor woman into a porn star. Bizarre looking pussy, right????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

But i cant imagine you stairing at that nectar draining out the bottom of her slit while she was wiggling and moaning and not having the guts to have touched her nub, opened her up and at least asked for a lick.

You have more restraint than me and being a nice guy has really cost me a lot of pussy.

52andnotoverthehill52andnotoverthehillabout 7 years ago
Excellent story!

I'm of similar age to you and I love nude beaches and what they lead to. Looking forward to reading your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting premise

Well set up.

But the sex, after she shave, happened much too fast. What was the rush?

OK, she's shaved. One would think she'd use her hand to feel how smooth it felt. She could have asked him to rub some oil on it, and tell her how it felt to him. Had he missed any spots? He really should give it a thorough examination to be sure.

Perhaps she'd like to give him a trim? Everything shorter? Shave his shaft?

Details.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Couldn't even finish the first Page after Michelle "said back down". You should do everything without writing it in public.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfishnfool@fishnfool
Mature in age but not in my mind. Professional who loves his work and has no desire to stop. Very active and often say I don’t do sitting still well. Love the outdoors and walk 3-4 miles a day. Love fishing sometimes nude on my boat if I can. Southerner by birth and the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES