Traders

Story Info
Caught by traders, does she get free?
7.5k words
3.94
6.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started a few days ago. I had just finished paying for my stuff at the corner store. I left and was headed right back home, just down the street. I only had a couple of bags so my walking was fast paced. I was halfway home when this van slowed down and was following behind me. I had moved to the far side away from the road and started walking quicker. This wasn't enough. A person grabbed me from behind; I dropped my bags and tried to fight. As I kicked and screamed, I was lifted and thrown into what I could only assume was the van that had been following me. My back hit the floor of the van hard. I didn't get the chance to look at anyone because a blindfold was put over my eyes. My hands were then bound behind me, when I started to kick again my ankles were tired together.

"Come on, let's go!" I heard a shallow voice say. At that the van picked up speed.

"Alright missy, stay calm." It was someone else, a baritone voice.

Someone was next to me; the cologne was heavy like the person had bathed in it before going out. I felt them move and their arm was around my shoulder, their hand sliding under the collar. I started to pull away to only feel their finger nails dig into my skin. I sat still and waited praying that they wouldn't kill me. It felt like hours passed that I was in that van next to that person when the van finally stopped.

"Biggs lift her up," said a shallow voice.

The person next to me must have been this Biggs because I was lifted by the person who was wearing the cologne. I was put over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, his arm at my knees. I heard what sounded like a garage door going up. The A/C in that place was freezing! Going from the humid air outside into wherever I was, was a very drastic change. I was dropped down hard on my ass onto what had to be a very thin cushion. I heard at least three other voices that were there from the two that I had heard earlier.

"Alright missy, I'm going to take the rope off your hands and you're going to stay very still, understand?" it was Biggs, I had one name to a voice.

When my hands were free, I rubbed my wrist, the ropes had been tight. I stayed put and didn't move since I didn't know if any of them had a gun or not.

"Okay now for your ankles, once the ropes are off you are to stand." He starts to work on the rope. "Oh, and don't try to remove the blindfold and run. You'll only get hurt if you try."

I nodded and sighed; it was exactly what I was thinking of trying to do. Once the rope was off, I stood. Biggs hands were like dinner plates on my body. They traveled down my backside, up my front and through my hair. Suddenly another pair of hands joined in. Slowly they began to undo the buttons on my blouse and unzipped the back of my skirt.

"Please, stop." I said fearfully.

"No missy, you'll stay still and let us do what we want."

I started to protest when something was shoved into my mouth. I felt my hair brushed down as the object was secured behind my head. They continued taking my blouse off and then helping me step out of my skirt. I hadn't put a bra on when I had left to go to the store; you know one of those purpose runs. When Biggs' fingers pinched my nipple, I smacked at his hand. I was getting pissed over this.

"Oh, feisty, well missy we will just have to take care of that. Hey bring over the cuffs since she didn't wear a bra, we'll go ahead and hook up her arms."

I tried to back up to only be caught by the other guy that had been touching me. Thick leather straps went around my wrists and a metal bar was in each palm. I could feel that a leather strap went up the back of my hands, cold metal smacked into my knuckles. My arms were pulled above my head and I heard a click. The cuffs had been attached to something above me. I tried pulling my hands loose from the restraints but that wasn't going to happen. I was on the balls of my feet, closing my hands on the bar. I noticed it took some stress off my wrists.

"We'll see how long you fight missy." Biggs said, smacking my ass.

I did my best to stay on my feet and not move. I've always been into the submissive lifestyle but this was ridiculous! Picked up off the street, bound, then stripped and restrained, no this was just too much! I gripped the bars in my hands and kicked forward. I connected with someone because I heard a grunt beside the fact that my foot hurts now.

"Like to kick huh," came the shallow voice from behind me. "Hey Biggs, what about the spreader bar?"

"Yeah, that'll work just fine." He patted my ass. "I'm going to love taking you missy, and I'm not going to be gentle." He laughed. "You shouldn't have kicked me; I was going to be nice."

He chuckled and walked away, his steps falling heavily. I felt cold metal on my left ankle and jerked. My leg was grabbed roughly and was locked into a cuff that had to be the spreader bar I heard the other guy speak about. My right leg was grabbed and pulled roughly. This caused my legs to open up wide enough to show whoever was doing this a great view of my shaved cunt. When the metal touched my ankle, I tried to fight to only have my ass slapped hard.

"You really should learn to stay still missy." Biggs' hands stung my ass. "Bring me the other gag; I want to be able to hear her screams."

Just a moment later I feel hands working on the strap for the gag. "You better keep your mouth open when I pull this gag out so I can put the other in." 

As the gag is pulled out, I quickly close my mouth. "Oh dear, well let's see how you like this missy."

His fingers grab a hold of my nipple with a hard twist. "Oh fu..." The gag is shoved into my mouth. I sigh as the new gag is fastened. This gag is different; I can fill these little holes with my tongue, I'm able to breathe through my mouth now. I try to bite into the gag and it wouldn't bend. I was left alone for only a few minutes to get adjusted to the position I was in.

Then I heard this soft voice whine, "Come on Biggs let us have a taste of her."

"Yeah, come on Biggs." said shallow.

"Alright guys, go ahead, just remember tongues only." Biggs said sternly.

All of the sudden I felt hands on my ass and chest, then a tongue slid its way down my front to my clit. Its wet trail gave me chills from the cold air. Soon I feel a mouth on a nipple and one on my clit, while their hands are roaming all over my body. I try fighting how my body is feeling to ignore the pleasure but I can't hold back. The sucking gets harder, fingers slide into my pussy and messages my g-spot, working me closer and closer to an orgasm. My breathing becomes labored as I try not to cum, I just couldn't understand how my body could enjoy this.

My body was about to cum when Biggs spoke up. "Enough!" It all stopped.

I was so relieved yet so frustrated, I didn't want their touches but I needed to cum so bad. I hated it, the fact that I was being controlled against my will by people I didn't know or like. Biggs hands slid across my chest; my nipples become harder under his touch. His mouth closed over a nipple; he sucked the tit between his teeth. Biting and scraping his teeth across the tit inflicting pain before he goes to the other nipple. His fingers snaked their way to my pussy getting covered before moving back to my ass. He pushed softly only once before his fingers plunged hard into my dark region.

His fingers slid out, "shame missy, real shame, guys you know what I need." He reached up and undid the hook for the cuffs. "You're going to love this missy."

He pulled my arms down; I started to bend my knees when his other hand pushed up at my hip. I was folded in half with my ass high in the air. The other guys were snickering as they came closer. I felt hands pull my ass cheeks apart. A tongue touched my asshole and I jerked. No one had ever given me a rim job before. Something thin and rubber was pushed into my ass, shit they were giving me an enema. This wasn't going to be fun at all. They put so much liquid into my ass that I felt like I was going too exploded. When they pulled the rubber tube out a finger replaced it.

"You're going to have to hold it for a bit so that it will work completely missy."

I groaned already wanting to release the fluid that they had put into my system. Slowly I was brought back up into a standing position, the finger never leaving my ass. My arms were lifted again and restrained. The pain in my stomach was getting worse. I just couldn't take it any longer. Something was placed between my legs and the finger removed, the release was instant. All the fluid and everything else was flushed out at that moment it felt like it would never stop. I was breathing hard when it finally stopped; it felt like my asshole didn't even close completely once I was done. All of them were laughing at me. The object was removed and must have been taken out of the room or covered because the smell didn't stay.

"You did very well missy. Let's see how you do now."

His hands were on my back, sliding down to my ass. A finger pushed into my ass again, he worked it in and out. It was then that I realized he was going to fuck my ass. I started shaking my head no. His hand gripped my hair and held me still.

"I would have been gentle if you hadn't kicked me."

He slammed his member to the hilt in my ass and I screamed with the gag in my mouth. I saw stars, the pain was so bad, and I got no time to adjust as he started to piston in and out of me. Tears began to stream down my face and the pain didn't subside. The others were now touching me, kissing and licking, biting, rubbing, and fingering my pussy. I tried to fight the feeling of everything but soon lost myself to the euphoria of unwanted pleasure.

I felt one of the guys had started to fuck my pussy. The sensation of the two dicks just sent me higher to cloud nine. Damn would it ever stop? These guys were gang rapping me and yet I found I was physically enjoying it which made me hate it all the more. I tried again and again to pull free of the restraints that held my arms. I groaned as both guys pushed to the hilt stretching me as they came. I let my chin touch my chest, the spunk running down my legs.

"Now missy do you really think it's over?" said Biggs.

The other two guys started in, their hands mauling my chest. The one that took my ass wasn't as big as Biggs' cock thank goodness. Both guys grunted and groaned as they fucked my already used holes. They moved so quickly, back and forth. It wasn't long till they came as well. They pulled away and seemed to leave the room. I didn't hear any movement, no feet scuffing the floor, nothing.

My entire body was sore, my shoulders were screaming in pain from being strained with this position. I tried lifting myself up off the floor a bit to stretch my shoulders but I didn't have the strength. I didn't even have the energy to cry while I hung there. A loud bang came from behind me. I waited, since I was still blinded. More banging before finally I heard the guys were back. Maybe they would let me down so my arms wouldn't hurt anymore. I had accepted that I wasn't going to get out of this.

"Well missy looks like we had an old futon for you to sleep on," said Biggs.

They banged around a bit more before I felt someone touch me. My arms were released from being up but were then pulled behind my back, the pain was harsh. I tried to pull my arms in front of me to just find the grip tightened.

"I don't think so." It was Biggs. "You still have one more fuck to take for the night. Come here pet."

The last guy was up against me and soon entered. His pumping was slow, in, wait, out, wait, in, wait, constant mechanical almost. God after being so roughly used by four guys two in each hole, this was annoying. His breath on my neck, hands on my chest rubbing and gripping my boobs tightly. Tears fall from my eyes. I just want this to be over. During the whole time Biggs never let go of me. My hands had gone completely numb, dead weight.

I tried to keep my mind clear and focus on what was inside me, it wasn't a normal dick. There was no skin-to-skin contact, it couldn't be a condom, and none of the other guys had worn one. I heard a soft moan come from the guy in front of me. A humming noise reached my ears, it wasn't a vibrator at least it wasn't being used on me.

"Please Master Biggs may I cum?" The voice was soft. Only then did I connect it to being female with her so close.

Master Biggs! Now hold on no way. A woman had accepted this life with these four guys? What woman in her right mind would do this? Yet she is here, fucking me with a strap on. Oh god, what's going to happen to me?

"Fuck her faster pet," growled Biggs.

"Yes, Sir" She whimpered.

She began fucking me faster with what I could only assume now to be a strap on. Her breathing and mine both get heavy. She starts sucking on my neck and pinching my chest. Damn, I could feel my own orgasm building. My one fantasy of being fucked by a girl is getting fulfilled like this, so sad that it has to happen now of all things. I dropped my face into her hair and sighed. Minutes began to pass as she worked on me when finally, Biggs let it end.

"Cum pet!" He barked at her.

She moaned hard and slammed into me causing my orgasm. I groaned; it wasn't hard but it wasn't a simple weak orgasm I would give myself. I felt her body move away from mine. Without her there I went limp. My knees were weak and with no feeling in my arms I felt like a rag doll. My body was lifted and dropped onto the futon. The bars pressed into the thin cushion. My arms ached as the feeling returned to them.

"Now missy, I have a different blindfold for you to wear along with another item that you will doubtlessly find hard to sleep with." Spoke Biggs heavily.

Something of leather slipped over my head, pushing the simple blindfold down as it went over my eyes. I felt straps tighten around the back of my head and one under my chin then the soft click of a lock. The next item went around my neck; soft faux fur was against my skin. This item too was also tightened and a click of a lock. The final piece of this I heard scraping across the floor. Cold metal brushed across my skin. With another click the metal was secured to me and was hanging from what could only be the d-ring in front of the collar. The spreader bar was removed, finally able to close my legs.

"You can't remove the blinding mask or collar and chain missy. If you wish to move around the room, you can but it's only you with the futon and the chain in here now. We'll all see you bright and early. Get the sleep you can." He says cruelly and laughs as he leaves the room.

Laying there I wait for the feeling to return to my arms and the strength in my legs. With no way to tell what time it is, time goes by slowly. My mind races from thought to thought; first about Biggs, then shallow voice, the other two guys, then the woman that had fucked me with a strap on. I still couldn't wrap my mind around the thought that she was willingly submitting to these four guys, even if she had called him Master Biggs.

The feeling in my arms was coming back, my fingers cold but I could feel with them. Carefully I traced the leather mask that had been put on my head. The straps all ran back up to the top of my head and were locked in place. There was no way I was going to work them loose to get the mask off. The same went for the collar, a lock on the back keeping it in place and making sure that I would not be able to remove it. The chain cold against my skin was also secured in place well. I pulled on it and found that it gave. The hook for it must have been away from me.

Standing up and holding the chain taut I followed it. Biggs had spoken the truth and he said nothing else was in the room. I didn't have to work around anything. As I inched my way along following the chain I soon found myself up against the wall. There was no hook for the chain it went through the wall! Damn. Slowly I turned and worked my way around the room following the wall. After two corners my knee slammed into the futon. Sighing, I laid down on the futon, trying hard to get comfortable with the damn collar around my neck. Gratefully, when I got slightly comfortable, I fell asleep.

***

I don't know how long I slept but it wasn't enough sleep or comfortable. I had awoken to soft banging. Something was being moved around in the room. I stayed still hoping whoever it was would think I was still asleep and leave me alone. I was wrong. The noise got closer and seemed right next to the futon. Then a person sat down on the bed.

"Come on, wake up." A tired voice said. "I have some food for you." It had to be the woman.

Getting up slowly, her hand helped guide me into a sitting position. My entire body was sore. "No one else is here." She said softly.

"Why are they doing this? Why did you call him master? Please help me get out of here?" I bombarded her with questions.

She took a deep breath and sighed. "They do it because they enjoy it. I wanted this, so I call each of them Master. As for getting out, well..." she stopped. "You

need to eat." She finished and said no more.

A spoon touched my lips and I accepted it. Eggs and grits were the meal. At least the food was warm and not ice cold. It beat not getting anything to eat. Every time I swallowed the spoon wasn't far away for the next bite. She must have done this before. I didn't comment on it. I put my hand up when I was getting full. A cup was placed in my hand. Slowly I tasted the liquid to find it was orange juice.

"There isn't anything laced in it, now drink before they get down here." She said quickly.

At that the door banged open. "I thought I told you not to talk to missy pet." It was shallow.

"Forgive me please," she cried out instantly.

"No! You know you'll get punished for disobeying orders, on your knees!"

She moved from the futon. I heard the items being moved away from me. I felt the chain get pulled. "Come on, stand up." I moved off the futon. My hands were then bound behind me. The chain had to be put on a hook somewhere I couldn't move forward or back without it pulling the collar and choking me.

"Okay pet, lay your upper body over the futon, ass in the air."

I heard the futon give as she had to be leaning across it. The next thing I heard was a sudden swoosh and thud, followed by her crying out. I didn't know what he was hitting her with but I knew it had to hurt with how she was crying out. After what I counted to be thirty hits, she was no longer crying out but moaning. After every hit she moaned, the pain had turned to pleasure for her.

"Oh God! Please Master, may I cum?" She moaned out.

"No!" He barked and it all stopped. "Now, get these dirty dishes up to the kitchen and washed."

"Yes Master" She whimpered and I heard her picking up the dishes and she was gone.

"Well now, what to do about you missy." His voice was hard and cold.

His hands fell upon my shoulders gripping slightly. He chuckles as his hands move down to my boobs, pinching the nipples a few times. He moves on to my stomach sliding one hand between my legs. He flicks my clit causing me to jerk. His hands move away and his presence is lost to me. I heard a door open and shuffling coming closer for a moment then stop.

"Well, what do you think of missy?" shallow asked whoever had shuffled in.

"Hmmm...." The sound was thoughtful and the person moved closer. Something pointy was against my skin and sliding from my navel to on boob then the other. I felt my nipples get hard from the touch, the idea that this item might drag over them was making me wet. Was it a knife or a sharpened finger nail? I couldn't tell just yet, but I kept as still as I could in case it was a knife.

"She reacts just lovely. How did you come across her?" The voice was rich and heavy. The power behind it wrapped its way around my mind.

12