Traders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A pick up." Replied shallow.

"Has she been trained yet?"

"No, she just started last night. She's rather feisty, and kicked me last night."

"Well see to it that she is fully trained and you will have yourself a deal."

"Do you want to partake before she is broken?"

"That's a wonderful idea. I have my V.W. in the car. I'd like to see how she reacts to it since the eagle claws cause such a nice reaction."

"Ok, I'll send slut out to get it and bring it down to you."

What the hell is V.W.! I wait tense, the door shuts which must have been Biggs leaving the room. I was left in the room by this guy, what had Biggs said that I hadn't been trained yet and this guy wanted it. My god what did they think I was some item to be sold as property! Oh I have to get out of here somehow, but how? I've been kept blind and tied up the entire time. Waiting, that's the only thing I can do and the last thing I want to do. If I wait then who knows what the hell these people are going to do to me. All of the sudden I hear this zap pop noise and jump.

"What the hell was that?!" I yelled trying to look toward the direction the noise came from.

"Oh, now that won't do. I don't want to hear you speaking. Any other noise is acceptable." He said matter of fact.

The next shock was directly on my clit, I screamed and a ball was shoved hard into my mouth. It was quickly locked and secured behind my head. I tried to push it out to feel small holes in the ball. My jaw was stretched completely open and I was unable to make any coherent words. He chuckled and ran the pointy thing along my skin again. It was soon followed by another zap. I jerked; I didn't like this zapping thing at all.

"Since you haven't been broken yet missy, I'll show you just how mean this thing can be, perhaps that will make the Traders jobs easier. For you will be mine." He growled.

It was then that I felt the zap again only this time it was much stronger. I screamed into the gag as the zap came again and again each time in a different location. Soon the pain became so constant that I couldn't tell one zap from another. I could feel it moving along each leg and on each arm. Then what brought me back was the zaps that landed on my clit. I lost control of my bladder as he kept what he was using between my legs.

His laugh echoed in my ears, for that moment the world seemed to stop. I was trapped in my own personal limbo as the zapping continued. I don't know how much longer he continued or where he was at with this thing. All I could tell was my body was in pain but I wasn't registering it like I had before and not really feeling it was a blessing.

***

The touch of the ice-cold rag brought me back to my senses. I was down on the futon. My hands were still bound and I pulled, finding they were secured above my head. A hand softly touched my chest for a brief moment before the touch of the rag came back. Slowly the rag moved over my body, only going away for the moments needed to be dipped in what had to be a bowl of ice water before it was applied to my skin again. I felt a very soft towel being dabbed gently on my skin drying it. As the cool air touched my drying skin, I felt the burn that had been caused by the zapping.

I whined softly. "Sh." Came a soft voice; "Let them still think you are passed out" I heard whispered into my ear.

It was the woman again; I barely nodded and laid still. The gag was thankfully gone but I was still blinded. I gently started to stretch my jaw to feel the hand touch softly. I stilled and she went back to dabbing at my skin. The heat that I was feeling from the burn was becoming too much and I broke out into a stress sweat and started to shiver. Even with her touch I wasn't able to stop. She started to apply a very cool lotion to my skin that seemed to help with the burning sensation that was traveling through my body.

Time slipped by as she worked along, going from shoulders down to my hands then moving to the neck. Her hands seemed to hesitate before touching my chest. Carefully she worked the lotion into each breast, tweaking the nipples, I whined softly at the first gentle touch. Before I could begin to enjoy her touch she moved from my breasts to the stomach. Slowly she messaged clockwise circles around my belly, pushing firmly. It puzzled me why she would be rubbing harder on my belly when she hadn't elsewhere. Soon her hands moved down my legs working one and then the next. The last place she rubbed was between my legs, I jerked, closing my legs on her hand as pain shot through me. I heard her breath heavily in a sigh as she pushed on my knees.

"Ah, the new slave is awake. Good." came a baritone voice. "Leave slut!" he snapped and the woman that was beside me left quickly.

Fingertips brushed against my side, "Mmm, yes it will be fun having you for the next few days." His words sent a chill down my spine. "Well, let's get you moved from here, fight and the next few days you are with me, will be even more hell than what you have already been through."

Hearing the chain clink as he moved it, hands sliding along my shoulders, he removed the lock holding the chain. A soft click and another item was attached. A hard tug followed and I did my best to get up as my body complained from the burning sensation that rippled through it. A continuous pressure on my neck and I was forced to follow the pull.

I found myself suddenly falling up steps, no warning had come that I would need to step up. A hard yank pulled my head up, struggling quickly to crawl up the steps. Unable to get my feet under me. I hear him chuckle and continue to pull at me. Now I know how a dog feels when it is pulled by it's human. Being choked as the collar is pulled roughly. I try to stand when reaching the landing only to be pushed back down by his hand.

"Stay." Was said firmly. I could only assume that he was leaving me alone, where he was going was unknown to me. Carefully I checked with one hand the back of the hood, finding the lock gone. A quick check to the collar also surprised me that it too was missing the lock.

Fear made my heart race as adrenaline began surging through my veins. Working as quickly as my fingers will let me, I got the hood and collar off. As light floods my vision I stood and was stunned, so many women, bound, gagged, and all nude. I cry inside as I begin to move toward the door that is across the room, headed away from where I was brought in and hoping against all odds that this door will be my way to freedom from this hell hole.

At the door, looking back at the women who are unable to see me, wishing I could free them as well I try the door. The door knob turns and I'm through it. I hear laughter coming from my right and see the stairs leading up. Wanting to get away I head down the hall, passing other simple white doors looking for one that would be a front door.

A scream fills the house and I run, taking a turn and find myself in what could only be the living room. A kneeling woman is beside a standing man in a business suit. "Looks like I when the bet." he chuckles.

"Yup." The voice belonged to the same man that had brought me from the room and up the stairs. "She is yours for the next 4 hours."

I looked toward the voice to see a six-foot-tall man as dark as night, shaved head, and he smiled, teeth gleaming white. His clothes were of fine silk and deep blue. His eyes looked me over and nodded.

"You'd best follow him."

Looking at the other man, his eyes gleaming and the smile on his face dark. His suit was tan tweed, poorly cut for his frame being slender and only at five foot one. A short man with greasy black hair and dull brown eyes. He grabbed the hair of the woman by his feet and started to walk away.

I stayed where I was. "Bad choice" came from the well dressed man as a sharp pain raced up from my back side and a loud crack followed it. I moved with a limp as my right ass cheek throbbed with pain. Following the man that was half dragging his slave.

Ascending the stairs, the laughing I heard as I had passed earlier gets louder. The sounds of whimpers reached my ears as we all got closer to the location. The site of men laughing was what I saw first. Cheers and jeers came from them when a scream erupted from nearby. Spotting a woman with clothes pins all around her, laying on the floor whimpering.

Other women were standing near, covered in clothespins, a string running through them connected above them. The women standing on tiptoe, desperately trying to stay up and not fall, which like the woman on the floor had fallen and pulled all the pins off.

"Go on whore, prepare yourself." The tweed suit told the woman he had a hold of.

With a glance at him, she moved over to a table covered with clothes pins and long strings. Slowly she placed clothes pins along her body, from along her belly around her breasts, and down the underside of each arm. The other women were watching her with looks of shock in their eyes.

The man looked at me,"This is what I will be doing to you, now go over to the table."

"I wouldn't hesitate too long" came the voice behind me as a hand rubbed the throbbing ass cheek.

I looked into his deep dark eyes, only to have him respond with a smile. Moving over to the table to wait while the short man tied up his slave, as another woman already tied up fell and screamed as the clothes pins were yanked off.

"I suppose I'll have to bind you in place first." Tweed said to me as he walked up. "Shame you aren't fully trained, it's always nice to see a slave perform obediently."

The next thing I knew was his hand was tightly gripped in my hair and a scream ripped from my throat as he tossed me to the ground. A knee landed in the middle of my back causing the air to rush from my lungs. My hands were pulled above my head and bound together. Feeling rope slide along my fingers. He gets off of me and suddenly I find my shoulders wrenched as I am lifted by the bindings on my wrists.

As I tried to catch my breath the first clothes pins were placed on my nipples. The pain was a shock. It continued with each new pin hurt, a circle around each breast, up to the armpit, going up each arm. Tears ran down my face as the pain grew and other places were going numb. I shifted only to find that movement made the pain from the stretched skin hurt even more. The pain continued down my legs as he added more pins.

"Ah, almost done." he comments as he starts threading in the string to connect all the clothes pins. "If you don't stay on your toes as long as you can, I will beat you bloody" He pulls the rope tighter, pulling me up to my tip toes. He ties the string above me, then carefully releases the cuffs. The pull from the string on the clothes pins made my whole-body ache, when I strained to stand higher on my toes the pain eased. The thought of being beaten bloody gave me the fight I needed to put up with this pain.

I glanced over at tweed's slave to see her breathing slowly and evenly. I tried to match her breathing when another man shoved the woman to my right. She fell screaming as the pins popped from her skin. Again, all the men laughed at her pain. Time passed slowly, soon the tweed man's slave and I were the only two left standing on tip toe and covered in pins.

Tweed spoke, "I'm bored with your silent suffering slut." With a loud crack following his words. Her scream as she fell forward the pins pulling loose echoed in my head. He chuckled, "you're turn."

Feeling the thud of whatever, he was holding hit my ass. The pain of the pins pulling then popping off, the nerves screaming as blood rushed back into the pinched off skin. A scream ripped from my throat as I fell to the floor myself, joining the other women.

Laying there in pain the man grabs my ankle flipping me onto my back. I look at him through tear filled eyes to see his hand freeing his cock from his pants. His cock head looked angry, purple and throbbing. Lifting my right leg and kneeling over my left and slammed into me. Stretching my cunt to take all of him in one fell swoop.

His hips rolled and thrust himself back and forth into me. I just laid there sore and in dull pain from what had just occurred. His right hand mulled my chest, yanking hard on each nipple. I heard cries of pain and pleasure from the others around us. The tweed man's slave was being choked by silk man's cock, the head hardly fit into her mouth. I watched it pulse as she struggled to swallow the load he unleashed in her. She choked and spunk dripped out of her mouth.

"Fascinated by her suffering?" Tweed chuckled and then slammed forcefully into me cumming. "Soon that will be you."

He moved, attaching lead to the collar and handed it to the dark man in a silk suit. "Looks like I didn't need the full amount of time. She was a beauty to watch then fuck. I look forward to the next auction." Tweed suit commented and left with his slave following behind.

"Let's go slave, your training has only just begun today." Silk pulled on the lead and I scrambled to follow on all fours, not having the time to get up onto my feet.

Pulling he led me out of the room and back down the hall to another room. Inside was all manner of fucking machines. There were some in use with woman crying softly as they were fucked endlessly by the machines. Ropes binding them into immobility. I tried to pull back and leave the room. I did not want to be in the same tortured position. The pins had already been enough.

"Oh no you don't, you are going to learn to submit to all manner of actions. Regardless of what you want you will submit in the end." 

He pulled me over to one of the machines and anchored the lead to it. A sat staring in fear as he sucked his teeth at the cock at the end. He removed it and retrieved a much thicker one. It had to be a good 6 inches around and a foot long. He attached it to the end and soon pulled out the coils of rope from the basket set beside the machine. I tried again to pull away, there was no way this was going to work, that thing wasn't going to fit.

I tried fruitlessly to keep from being tied up. A swift blow to the head had me limp and loopy. The rope was wrapped around my limbs with skill. My arms folded so my hands were on my shoulders, my legs folded so my feet were against the top of my ass. He lifted me with no issue and slowly pushed the large dildo into my cunt, the stretch stun, he stopped when he couldn't push further. The dildo was seated all the way into me, stretching my insides to the max, the head pushing against my cervix. My head hung as the sensations ran through my body.

He chuckled as he turned on the device. It pushed forward causing me to groan in pain before it pulled back slowly. Just as slowly pushing forward till pushing that bit too far. I tried to wiggle forward and got a sharp smack on the ass.

"No, you don't. You are going to stay right where you are and take the pain. This will help you accept that you are no longer a person but a slave. Pain is all you will know from here on out."

He added more rope, essentially tying me to the machine. The only direction I could go now was backwards and that wasn't an option. The slow pumping of the machine into me was painful each time it reached full extension. With a pat to my head, he left me there.

Time blurred, there was no way for me to tell how long I was left tied to the fucking machine. I could hear the women in the room, panting, others finding pleasure and moaning in release. All it was doing for me was hurting, there was no pleasure in the slow too deep fucking. Head hanging as it was the only thing I could do was to take what was happening.

***

"Well missy, look at you all tied up and thoroughly fucked." It was Biggs.

He turned off the machine. I felt so raw inside from it's relentless torture. He took me off the large dildo, easily moving my tied body as he pleased. Sounds of what must have been cleaning up reached my ears as I rested from the event. Biggs lifted me up and carried me out of the room once he was finished. He took me into a room where I saw several small cots, each one with a woman bound to the bed. Some had on masks and gags, some just gags, and others only tied up and seemed to sleep peacefully.

"Time for you to rest, tomorrow will be another rough day for you missy."

With adept skill, Biggs had me out of the rope and bound ankles and wrists to the bed. Next came the mask taking away not just my ability to see but hear as well. Then the gag was shoved into my mouth and secured behind my head. There would be no loud noises from me being gagged, I wouldn't know if anyone entered or exited the room. Pulling on the bindings I tried to get comfortable. My jaw was aching as I started to get a small amount of sleep. What was going to happen to me...?

***

I was awoken by a soft shake on the shoulder. Groaning at the soreness throughout my body I tried to sit up forgetting the restraints binding me to the bed. The hand pushed gently at my shoulder into the bed then released. I didn't move again. The ball gag was then removed. Closing my jaw hurt. I didn't get much relief as a spoon touched my lips. This meal was plain oatmeal followed by a small glass of OJ, all of which this person fed me.

It wasn't much time afterwards that the restraints were released and I was taken from the bed. The mask was not removed, standing warily I was led away from the bed. A hand held mine and led me. I was turned and gently pushed back, my legs bumping into something cool. Sitting down, finding myself on a toilet. Taking a few moments to relax, I am able to relieve myself. Still being blinded by the mask, helped give the feeling of being alone. The person who led me to the toilet wiped me clean, the feeling of privacy was short lived.

Being pulled back to my feet I was lead elsewhere. The temperature in the area was cool. My arms were lifted above my head by the cuffs, I could hold onto the chains that connected to them. The hand gave my ass a pat and was gone. The person had either left or was sitting somewhere in the room.

Time passed and nothing happened to me. My arms ached from being in one position for so long. When hands held onto me, my arms were released. The mask was removed next and I was momentarily blinded by the sudden light. When I could focus I saw two people dressed as cops. A blond female and bald male.

"Miss, are you okay? Can you walk?" came from the blond female cop holding me.

"Ye... yeah, I can walk." I answered, staring at her.

"Come on let's get you out of here." She said and began to lead me away. Away from the terrors and horrors.

12