All Comments on 'Trading'

by justsomeguy41

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dialogue too young.

The things she said sounded more like a 12 year old than 18 or even 16.

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41about 5 years agoAuthor

Sorry man, I rarely do sequels since I find them more of the same. I get an interesting idea and write that and finish. Unless I get another interesting idea that builds on the story, I'm done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anal and Pokemon

COMPLETELY love the idea, but two critiques as a lover of both Pokemon Go and anal. Everyone gets a chance at catching whatever spawns in the area, so they aren't snatched up by whoever gets there first. I get the idea and the reason why you changed the game rules tho for effect, and in this instance of an artist using their license for the sake of the piece, I approve. About the anal tho, there's no way an anal virgin would be able to take that much that fast, I don't care how much lube is involved. The pain would be insurmountable. That gives readers with no experience wrong expectations of their body and others bodies, so I didn't care for taking that liberty. I would love to see another version of this tale, but respect you don't usually do sequels. Happy catching.

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41about 5 years agoAuthor

Lol, I've never played Pokemon go or went out to catch them, it just seemed appropriate to use it to emphasize the girls naivete and youth. Also yeah it's completely, utterly unrealistic, but in my mind I imagined the story as like a 'day in the life' of someone in the freeuse world where silly biological constraints don't exist. I just couldn't be bothered writing the set up to integrate it.

It's also not that I'm opposed to doing sequels, it's just usually the idea that motivates the story has run it's course. What would the idea be for the sequel?

Andi_ChaseAndi_Chaseover 4 years ago

While you don't have a huge grasp on Pokemon Go, I enjoyed the story (and tolerated the kinks I didn't like, but that's not a slight on you, just my tastes). Not gonna lie, I've used my body to get free shit in games.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Regarding Sequels

I gotta say, big respect to the author for acknowledging that most sequels end up just being more of the same. The bit where an anal virgin takes 9 inches without any prep or training is a bit far fetched, but still, overall, great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, loved the comments.

Thanks to the anonymous who wrote : "About the anal tho, there's no way an anal virgin would be able to take that much that fast, I don't care how much lube is involved. The pain would be insurmountable. That gives readers with no experience wrong expectations of their body and others bodies"

I would love to love anal, but that is definitely an acquired taste. Way to painful for my few experiences. Not sure I can't take it. Loved the story though. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustsomeguy41@justsomeguy41
783 Followers
I write stuff sometimes when I feel like it and have nothing better to do. Also I put stuff on CHYOA that I don't put on here sometimes.