Trading Chloe

Story Info
Mother uses daughter to keep relationship.
2.3k words
4.2
74k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This HAS to be a one time thing." I say to Chris.

He smirks and pinches two fingers in front of my face, "I just want a little taste." He says.

"What are you guys talking about mom?" Chloe, my daughter asks coming down the stairs.

I shake my head and grip Chris's thigh, "Nothing, just ready for a cozy night in & a late celebration!" I said.

My daughter had turned 18 over the summer but she had been away at her fathers so we never had the chance to have a proper celebration. I'd spent that time with my new boyfriend Chris, a total stud who I'd met at a bar. What was supposed to be a one night stand had turned into an occasional booty call and now full blown relationship. But the 1st time he laid eyes on Chloe I knew I was losing him. I had been irresistible in my younger years but I was getting older. No matter how much time I spent at the gym, tanning or in a hair salon, aging seemed to catch up with me. I was 40 now and unwilling to accept it. Still, my ass & tits were as perky as ever with a little help from a Miami Doctor haha.

Chloe leaned against the stair rail. She was a redhead like her father with perfectly clear skin. She wasn't as well crafted as I. She was thin and linky. You could blow her over. Small boobs and an almost non-existent ass but it worked for her frame. She was wearing high waisted denim shorts and a loose t-shirt.

"Come sit, let's party." Chris says, patting the couch.

They had barely interacted since meeting. She'd spent most of her time getting ready for college and we spent most of our time partying or working. Chloe plops down between the two of us and I rub on her arm a bit, "We have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" She asks.

Chris bends down and pulls out two sets of one of those bullshit flavored sorority girl drinks. Drinks that would do nothing for me but for a girl with no history of drinking, it might do something for her. Chris gives me the signal and I turn her attention to me while he pours a white powdery substance into it. Earlier he had told me that it was just a little something to make her more... compliant.

"Here, bottoms up. We won't tell." Chris says with his sneaky grin. Same one he gets me with.

She looks at me and I nod, "It's ok sweetie, have some."

Chloe takes a gulp and laughs. She's not a bad girl like her mother, she's a good girl and this is probably her first big girl drink.

"It tastes kinda sweet." She says, "So what else are we gonna do tonight?" She asks.

Chris flips on the tv. "We're just gonna watch some home movies and chill for a bit." I say. I've placed a few of our home movies on the dvd with a little twist towards the end.

The 1st hour is just us trying to make sure that she drinks up. Chris and I have a drink to ourselves but we leave most of it to Chloe. Who slowly downs 3 of them.

When the home movie flips she is on the tipsy side and grinding her legs together.

"It's working." Chris mouths to me, grabbing the remote. He fast forwards through the remainder of clips of her learning to ride a bike and dance recitals and into something staring him and I. A little flick of our own. He loved to play director. In the video my fat ass is in the air, my face in a pillow and he is fucking the shit out of me while staring into the camera. Chloe may be a little drunk but she isn't blind.

"Wait, what's this?" She asks.

Chris wraps his arm around her, "Just a little something me and your mommy whipped up." He says.

Her legs are rocking back and forth, "Do you like it?" Chris asks. I sit back watching the look on her face as she stares at his dick on the screen. Chloe looks away and Chris grabs her face forcing it back towards the screen, "Come on, isn't mommy so pretty?" He asks.

"I - I guess. Yes." Chloe says.

"Fuck yeah she is. Your mother is every man's dream come true. Look at that ass. I've been in there you know." He says studying her face. He looks at me pleadingly, begging me with his eyes to pull her in.

I stand up, "It's even better in person you know." I say. I'm wearing a skimpy little t-shirt dress and drop it down revealing my body. I had taken my underwear off before she came down stairs anticipating the moment. Chloes jaw dropped, "Mom!" She reaches to the floor for my dress.

"No, no. Your mom looks amazing. Check her out." Chris says. He grabs my baby girls wrist and pulls it up to my body. I must admit when this was proposed to me I was disgusted. I only came around after much begging and threatening on his behalf. I couldn't stand to lose him but now that it was happening I must admit he was right. Never had I ever imagined my daughter this way but fuck him guiding her was pretty damn hot.

"Do you think her pussy is wet? We can check." Chris says putting her hand between my legs causing a shiver to run through my body. I wince a little and Chloe looks up at me.

Chris gestures to me with his head to sit on the couch and I do, lounging a bit into the arm of it. I put my hand on my pussy, stroking it a little bit. Watching my shy daughter is getting me wet in ways I haven't experienced before. And I had fucked a few women in my day but this was different.

"What do you think about mommys pussy baby girl?" I ask, "Do you think it's pretty?"

Chloe shrugs, she's always been shy. Chris is kissing on her neck and she's frozen in place. She looks scared but I also know she's been rubbing her legs together for the last 20 minutes. Probably due to the horny drugs that Chris had mixed into her drink.

Chris unbuttons her denim shorts and puts his hand in her underwear, "Mmmm, seems like your daughter's pussy is wet too. I think she likes watching her mommy." He says teasingly. Chloe shakes her head.

I sit up and go straight for my daughter's lips. I kiss her hard, forcing my tongue in her mouth. She tastes like pineapple alcohol, sweet & tangy. "Yummy." I say holding the back of her neck. I kiss her some more, placing my hand in her underwear alongside Chris's. I pull her forward and Chris begins to pull her shorts off.

"No. Wait." She protests weakly.

"It's ok,"I say, "Mommy will take care of you." This may have been his plan but I'm all in now.

When her underwear are off I roll her to her back and start heading down her body licking every inch of it. Never had I ever imagined doing so but I lick my daughters pussy. Quick & teasingly at first but I up my pace. I get carried away and go to town on her. From the corner of my eye I see Chris with his camcorder zooming in on my little girl. I hold her thighs tight as she bucks and moans.

"You like that? You like mommy eating your tight little pussy?" Chris asks.

Chloe doesn't respond. That's not good for the camera and I want a good show because I definitely want to watch this later. I pull my mouth away and she squirms.

"Do you like how mommy is licking your pussy?" I ask in a stern tone. I've never been stern with my daughter. I'm the fun mom.

Chloe nods reluctantly.

"I won't keep going unless you say it. Say you want mommy to eat your pussy." I demand holding tightly onto her thighs.

She hesitates but she says, "I want mommy to eat my pussy please." It is close to a whisper but I allow it. I go back to devouring her little pussy. Chris kneels down trying to catch all her angles. He pulls her shirt off with one hand and then begins to grip and lick her little tities. He takes a nipple into his mouth and starts sucking it. I'm almost jealous of how intense of an orgasm this will be for her. It doesn't take long for her to start cumming right into my mouth and I keep going, sucking up all of her juices not wasting a drop.

Chloe stands up too quickly and starts to wobble.

"Woah woah, where are you going little one?" Chris says catching her.

She is crying a bit uncontrollably. She rambles uncontrollably, it all comes to her being embarrassed.

"Ssshhh, it's ok baby girl. We're just having a bit of fun, nothing to be ashamed about." I say.

Chris lifts her up, "Let's go to bed." He says winking at me.

He carries her up the stairs the way her father & I used to do but she's a lot larger now. Chris plops on her on the bed and she bounces a bit. He comes over to me and grabs a handful of my ass and kisses me hard. I undo his belt buckle and let his pants drop to his ankle.

"I really want to fuck your daughter." Chris says.

I look over at Chloe who is balled up. I know she's not a virgin but there's a difference between being with a boy as a teenager and being with a man as a woman. I ask myself if she's ready but I don't think about it too much.

"Let's do it." I say it. I grab Chris's dick and begin stroking it. It's already hard but I want to make sure he's ready for my baby girl.

I roll Chloe over on her back and stare at my daughter's body wondering when she got so sexy. It was an overnight thing.

"Come on Chloe. Mommy took care of you, now it's time you take care of her." Chris says. I look at him curiously.

"Lay on the bed." He says to me and I do, propping myself up on my elbows.

He positions my resistant daughter to be on her hands and knees. "Gotta learn to handle your liquor little girl. You're a bit wobbly." He jokes.

Chris takes his shirt off while I help support her, revealing his gut and hairy body. He's not terribly out of shape but like me, aging snuck up on him.

"Your turn to lick mommy's pussy." Chris says. He holds her head up by her hair and she's shaking it viciously, "No more. Please." She says.

"How unfair." I say faking a frown.

"I bet she'll love it." Chris says to me, forcing her head down. Watching him easily overpower her makes me moan and my ass wiggle.

"Lick baby girl." I say rubbing her head. She does it very slowly.

"I think she needs a little motivation." I say. I take control of her head from him, holding her down with her mouth open.

Chris kneels down and gives her pussy a quick lick before hopping back up, "Just making sure she's still wet."

"Is she?" I ask.

"A waterfall." He says.

Chris positions himself with his dick in his and we lock eyes as he slides into Chloes pussy. His eyes roll back and the look on his face has me grinding harder on hers.

He fucks her slowly at first, slowly picking up speed. "God this so fucking hot. I'm not gonna last long." He says. Neither will I. I haven't been this turned on in a long time.

I grab one of my own tits and bring it up to my mouth, biting my nipple. I'd rather him do it but it's a bit of a stretch.

I don't know if it's an accident or what but Chloe's tongue slips into my hole and I almost fall back.

"Fuck, keep it there baby girl. Tongue mommys pussy," I look Chris right into his eyes, "Tongue mommys pussy while daddy fucks yours." We might as well go all in on the fantasy.

"Oh fuck." Chris says, he starts fucking her even faster.

"That's right, fuck our daughters pussy daddy. Fuck her so good." I say. Even though I'm falling a part on the inside I hold firm, wiping my pussy against my daughters face.

"I'm gonna fucking cum." Chris says.

"Me too baby. Cum in our girls pussy. Cum for me daddy. Cum in her pussy. Fuck her good daddy." I say egging him on it. Her body begins to twitch and whether she likes it or not Chloe is cumming too. I press her face hard into my pussy, "Don't you fucking stop." I say between breaths.

We each fall like dominoes. He cums aggressively, fucking her hard and fast barely able to stay up. I can feel her cumming and I can see it too by how she is throwing her ass back. Trying to take as much of his dick as she can get. Who knew my daughter was such a dick hungry slut. I cum hard watching them, watching my boyfriend fuck my daughter, with a handful of her red hair in my hand. I don't release her until I'm done. Chris backs away before falling backwards into an armchair and Chloe collapses in my lap. After he catches his breath Chris comes over and kisses me hard.

"Thank you so much babe." Chris says.

I smile, "I think I was wrong," I say, "I don't want this to be a one time thing. I want to watch you fuck my daughter every night." I say.

Chris laughs. He looks at the pool of his & Chloes cum on the bed sheet, "I think she'd like that too." He says.