Trading Cum at a Motel

Story Info
An anonymous hookup at a motel.
1.2k words
4.58
16.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One afternoon I'm feeling especially horny and need to find a quick hookup. I take a quick shower, dress and browse some ads of like-minded individuals. There is a guy in a near-by motel asking for dicks to suck and it has been up for 6 hours by now. I don't think there is much of a chance he will still be looking, but I'll send a message anyway, having not seen much else happening.

The cock sucker replies almost immediately. He says he'll need to leave soon to drive back home three hours away, but he is still up for another cock. I hop in my car and drive to the motel with a raging hard-on all the way.

The motel is rather large with five or size large buildings, each with a couple dozen or more rooms. I find the cock suckers room and park right out front. The door is cracked open and as I get near I can see porn silently playing on the television. I knock on the door. "Come in" he shouts and I push the door open with a creak.

The bed is disheveled, with the sheets and comforter balled up on the floor. A guy in his thirties is sitting on a chair at the table behind a laptop. He has dirty blonde hair, brown eyes and a short and skinny frame, with some muscle tone. He's wearing a t-shirt and shorts. His clothes have several wet spots, some perhaps sweat. His shorts are tented with a half-erect cock and what is most-likely precum soaked into the fabric covering the thick tip. He obviously has no underwear on at this point.

I walk in, smelling the scent of sex in the air. The cock sucker gets up, walks past me with his dick bobbing awkwardly in front him, and closes the door and locks the dead-bolt with a thud. "Get comfortable" he says walking past me again and sitting on the edge of the bed, his mouth at dick level. His dick is standing at full attention now.

I unbutton and unzip my pants and let them and my underwear collapse on the floor, letting my fully-erect member flop out and hit the cock suckers nose with the tip. He licks the tip, swirling his tongue around the end and flicks the bottom of the tip, behind the mushroom head. My dick jerks briefly in response. He licks the shaft from tip to balls and then licks my balls before licking back up the shaft. Without warning he inhales my shaft and sucks it down his throat as he takes in my whole dick down to my balls. He starts bobbing up and down on my cock with wet, slurping sounds. His chin slaps my balls with every downward stroke. "That feels so good" I say as he works my dick.

His pace quickens, the slurping gets louder, his chin slaps my balls harder. I feel the first movement of cum in my balls as I know it won't be long at this pace. I am enjoying it too much to pop, though. He still has some more time to play, so I want to have more fun. I ask "do you like to have your dick sucked, too?" He mumbles "yes" with my dick still in his mouth. I pull my dick out and drop to my knees. My cock starts to pulse as I come close, but don't cross the point of no return.

I pull his shorts down and his dick pops free, standing tall and glistening with precum. It is about 7 inches long but thick with a fat head. It jerks once in anticipation and I can tell he needs a release as precum seeps from the slit. Foregoing foreplay I envelope his cock in my mouth and slide all the way down his shaft until his trimmed pubes are tickling my nose while he groans loudly, his musky scent fills my nostrils. "Fuck" was all he managed to get out as I started to bob my head in his lap. I almost let him slip out of my mouth on the up stroke and licking his balls while on the down stroke.

He starts to squirm as I continue to blow him while he's grunting and panting for air. I see sweat beading up on his head and face and he is flush. My mouth suddenly fills with a thick, sticky substances just as he yells "merrrr... cumming!" with a jerk of his cock. He grunts loudly as his dick pulsates, hitting the back of my throat with his spunk this time. He grunts again with another pulse of cum filling my mouth just when I swallowed the last. I lick the underside of his pulsating shaft. He screams loudly as he grabs the back of my head and forces his dick as far down my throat as possible just in time for two more pulses shooting directly down my throat.

He held me like that for a minute or two as cum continued to trickle out of his shrinking dick. "Fuck, I've been needing that. I have been sucking dick all day and not one guy sucked me. I thought I would have to drive home with a hard-on. Thank you!"

I licked up the cum from his now limp dick and he pulled out. "Hop on the bed and I'll finish you soon" he said as he got up and walked to the bathroom with his limp dick and balls swaying as he moved. I laid down on the bed and watched the porn that had been silently playing this entire time. A big, fat dick was pounded the hell out of a young dudes asshole. Precum was flying through the air from the young dick with each thrust into his ass, landing in a small pool on the bed sheet.

The cock sucker returns to the room, crawls between my legs and kisses the tip of my dick. It jerks in response and he suck it all into his mouth, down to my balls. It jerks again as he starts to bob on my hard-on again. I moan as he slurps on my dick. I grab his head and help guide him at a pace I enjoy. His drool begins to coat my balls when I feel cum on the move again in my balls.

Sweat starts to streak across my face as my grunts have to turn to panting. My dick and balls are slick with his spit as his head bobs up and down on my shaft. He grabs my balls as we works me over with his mouth. It is all I can take. "I'm cumming" I yell as my dick jerks and spits out a thick, sticky rope right down his throat. He grabs my ass and pulls me further down his throat as the second spasm shoots more cum. It feels like my dick fills his throat with each pulse, but he happily swallows each jet of sperm as it flows. My dick stops jerking and grows soft while he backs off it some so he can lick the slit while massaging my balls.

"Thanks" I say as my limp member pops out of his mouth and he releases my balls.

"Thank you" he replies. "Now I can drive back home satisfied." We both got dressed and left, having the exchange of cum. It was the first and last time we ever met.