Trading Partners Ch. 03: A and K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery shook his head, both depressed and angry at the same time. Angry at himself for giving up so easily. Angry at letting himself imagine what he had imagined. What could he do? He could take his anger out on Dominick's small body—once again Dominick was at the center of his grief—leaving Dominick whimpering and panting, exhausted, unable to close his legs, split asunder. And then he could come back down here and party like there was no tomorrow. Maybe let a sailor fuck him. Maybe even paying one to do it. Giving up, making the transition to the needy older man, willing to take it rather than give it, just as long as he still got it.

Because, basically, that was true, he knew—he was past fighting it. For him there was no tomorrow. And probably no Kelsey either.

Avery pulled himself up the stairs to the second floor like a man going to his execution. He stopped, briefly at the door to Room 3 to compose himself. He was still a stud himself, he knew that. Tonight he'd show Dominick what he was missing. He wouldn't even think of what was happening in the other room as Kelsey cried out "You're a big, black, hard, beautiful, young black stud; I've never had it this good," as Lawrence held him tight into his body-builder's body and fucked him hard and deep. No, he wouldn't think about that. He'd think about doing the same—as much of it as he could—to Dominick.

The room was dark, but Avery saw him lying on the bed, naked and turned away from him, the olive skin of his small, perfectly formed body almost imperceptible in what little light filtered in around the edges of the closed curtain on the window.

Avery stripped and came down on the bed, stretched behind the small body, his own so much larger. He heard a sigh at the feel of his cock, engorging from the memories of fucking Dominick, hard against the small of the other man's back, and he reached around and took the half-hard cock in his hand.

Kelsey turned toward him in the bed and took the mouth of a surprised, shocked, and suddenly exuberant Avery in his in a sweet, lingering kiss. Avery felt the cocks of both of them hardening right up.

When they pulled away from the kiss, all Avery could manage was a breathless, "What . . .?"

"I couldn't go through with the swap, no matter how much you wanted it," Kelsey whispered. "It's only you I want. I hope you'll forgive me, not be disappointed."

"Disappointed? fuck, no—ecstatic. But . . . but, back at the table. You and Lawrence."

"I was trying to show you that I was jealous at how you were going about with Dominick. I could see that he had your cock out and that you were enjoying it. I could see that he was begging you to fuck him and that you were willing. I wanted you to wake up and explode and take me out of there."

"But I thought you wanted the swap."

"I think Dominick wanted it and just as a joke—maybe to get another buying spree out of you. Dominick's always been like that. Let's not talk about those two. Fuck me before I have a heart attack. I'd rather do it back in the condo, with us completely alone. But I've gotta have the dick now. That big, hard dick of yours. Inside me now. Then I want to fuck when we get back to the condo too. All night. Just like last night."

"I'm getting too old for this, Kelsey. You really should . . . we need to talk about . . . the future."

"You know what I want for the future?" Kelsey asked.

"What?"

"I want you to stop worrying about the future. I want us to stop trying to hold on to the past—or relive it with the trips to Big Tim's and Washington and Petersburg to get revved up. You rev me up without any of that. I want us just to go back to Richmond and settle down quietly and to grow old together. What do you say to that?"

What could Avery say? This was exactly what he wanted with Kelsey. But he'd lost track of that and had let his insecurities and fears make him assume that the far younger Kelsey wanted something else and that Avery had to try to be someone else, someone younger acting and more forceful to hold Kelsey, who Avery had been seeing as his last chance.

Not being able to speak, Avery took Kelsey into his arms and let his body speak for him. Kelsey's moans and sighs conveyed that he got the message.

- Fini -

12