Trading Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one fluid motion my daughter slammed her young pussy straight down onto her fathers' throbbing cock. Nine inches of hard meat slammed into her gut in one shot. I didn't know where to look first.

"Aggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" came first from my husband. "Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" the soft mewl from my daughter blending with it.

I looked up at my husbands' face; and while the mask hid part of it; I could see the see the contortion of raw pleasure that washed over it. My eyes moved over to my daughter, who had her eyes closed; and her mouth hanging partly open. I could imagine the shock of having all that cock driven up into you.

Then there was the most obscene sight of all, right there between my husbands' thighs. As his daughters ass rested on him, pressing into his balls; a small trickle of juice running down his sac. I had seen him fuck more women that I honestly remember; but this...this was different. This wasn't just some other woman; this was his daughter.

I shuddered and jammed two fingers into my drenched cunt realizing my husband, was balls deep inside his own flesh and blood. Fuck, I don't know how I didn't explode right there.

I watched her ass slide up, as his slick shaft appeared. Then she reversed direction and slammed back down onto him again.

"Fuck" I heard her whisper.

"God...tight..." my husband gasped.

Did he know? Could he now tell it wasn't me on top of him? Even if he did it was already too late. I watched my daughters' eyes flutter open and she turned and looked at me. There was a wonder and pure lust that glowed on her face. A slow sultry smile crept over her lips.

It was like watching her brother. She reached down and dug her nails into her father's chest; and then her ass started moving. She went from rising and falling to literally bouncing on his cock; trying to drive it deeper and deeper.

I could hear wet skin slapping together as the spring on the bed protested. My eyes went back and forth from his face, to her face; to his magnificent cock using her young cunt. I could see that white froth of her cream as it coated his balls and then his shaft. Fuck, she had to be having almost a constant orgasm on him.

Juices were pouring from between my thighs, soaking my hand and the chair. I was jamming my fist into my pussy like a mad woman; as my daughter drove her father higher and higher.

"Oh Jesus...fuck...fucking..." I heard the muttering.

I looked up at my husbands' face. I could see his hands, flexing into fists, I knew what he wanted. I also knew that he had been very close earlier; and it wouldn't take long for that tight pussy to suck his balls dry.

Ripping my fingers out of my grasping pussy, I rose from the chair hand half stumbled over to the bed. I could feel my pussy dripping hot juices onto the floor as I moved.

Reaching out, I tugged free the two knots holding the velvet straps around his wrists. Instant my husbands' hands shot up and gripped my daughters hanging tits.

Let's be honest, after forty plus years the boobs aren't the same. I pride myself on keeping in good shape; but even I have to admit that my breasts hang heavier, and are much more pliant than they were twenty years ago. I knew once he gripped the firm globes of a nineteen year old, his fogged brain would register the difference.

By now, I only hoped he had crossed that barrier, and it was too late. Looking in my daughters lidded eyes; I reached down and slipped the cloth from my husbands' face.

It took him a moment to realize he was looking up at me standing over him from the side of the bed. His eyes grew wide as he looked down; taking in the lewd scene of his daughter slamming her tight pussy onto his cock over and over.

I couldn't have timed the dammed thing better. I heard this feminine wail as she slammed her body down and began to convulse.

"CUMMMMINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG" she screamed.

Have you ever heard a bear roar? Forget it, there is nothing like the roar of a man when he empties his balls. That nineteen year old cunt slammed down on his cock, and he did what any virile male would do...he came.

"FFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" echoed off the bedroom walls as my husband blew.

His ass rose straight up, literally suspending his daughter on his groin. I glanced down and watched the root of his cock pulse once, and then twice. He was unloading, deep inside her.

"Yes daddy yes; cum in me daddy...oh God cummmm" our poor daughter babbled.

I reached down and shoved three fingers deep inside myself as I watched them orgasm together. It was erotic; it was intense; and it was one of the hottest things I had ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

"Son-of-a-bitch" my husband finally gasped

His ass collapsed onto the bed, as our daughter slowly sprawled out across his sweat coated chest, her body heaving and twitch. Slowly her head raised and she looked up at me.

"God I want more" she whispered.

I started to answer when I saw her glance behind me. Turning my head, I watched as my naked son walked into the room. His steel hard cock standing straight out, he slowly walked up behind me.

"I think that can be...arranged" I grunted as he slammed home.

12