Trading Places Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She might be my savior, but she was also a cruel bitch just like her mother. She reached over, and deflated the nozzle in my ass. I instantly gushed, and threw up.

She moved out of the way, and began laughing. The bitch was enjoying my suffering!

Wave after wave of cramps forced me expel more liquid. At the same time, I vomited. It was one of the most embarrassing and unpleasant moments of my life. The foul smell permeated the loft.

I'm not sure how long it took to empty myself from both ends, but eventually I stopped. I hung in the cage, exhausted.

She lowered me to the floor, opened the door, and pulled me out. All thoughts of escape were gone. I was limp, and powerless. She helped me down the stairs, across the courtyard, and into the warmth of the main cabin.

She took me back to her bedroom, cleaned me up, and put me to bed. I fell asleep, instantly.

12