Trading Threesomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers

She giggled, "Of course I don't mind. I have been trying to get him to do something like this for a while. Now he will have no choice. Let's just wrap towels around ourselves and carry our clothes."

We scooped them up and headed up to their room. The elevator ride was a little awkward because a family was in there with us and Barb and me looking like we had just gotten out of the shower, holding our clothes. As soon as we got off of it and the doors closed, we both burst out laughing and I asked her, "Did you see the look on the wife's face? She gave her husband a death stare."

When Barb beeped us into her room, there lay her husband, sleeping peacefully. He was on his back and with a table light still on, I could see he had dark short hair with a dark short goatee to match. Judging by his length, I estimated he was a few inches under six foot and I could tell he had a sexy larger build just from seeing his hairy, shirtless chest above the blankets.

Barb whispered as she stifled a laugh, "Shhhhh. I want to give him a surprise. He is sleeping in these silky boxers that I just bought him. Go under the covers and play with his cock and I will then wake him from over here."

I thought that was a playful idea. I didn't want to scare him but I followed Barb's suggestion, dropped my towel and began to sneak under the blankets from the foot of the bed, careful not to put my weight on one of his legs. Sure enough, he was wearing those soft shorts. It was completely dark under there but I felt my way around until I found the built-in fly opening. With two fingers I pulled his flaccid penis out through the hole.

Barb had not exaggerated because it was extremely thick. I could also feel that it was uncircumcised as the foreskin was bunched overtop the head. I slid the veiny skin down as if I was exposing a tube of lipstick. I put my mouth on it and began softly and slowly sucking. As soon as my warm lips engulfed Josh's cock, he shifted in the bed and it began to grow. When Barb could see my head bob up and down from under the blankets, she knew that was her cue.

"Babe! Josh! Hey Josh!" She yelled a little louder each time.

His body jerked as he mumbled to himself, "What the...?" He then yanked the covers off from over top me and his lower body, exposing the back of my blonde head sliding up and down his now very hard 8 inch cock through his shorts.

Barb chuckled to Josh, "Hi Babe. The young girl you see treating your dick so well, would be the lovely Brittni from southern California and more recently, the pool. She will be joining us for a little fun."

I stopped sucking and pulled my mouth off his saliva covered hog, long enough to properly introduce myself with a large smile, "Hi Josh. I'm Britt. Nice to meet you."

He was dumbfounded as he stumbled through his own greeting, "Uh...well...I'm glad to meet you too...I guess."

I went back to sucking his dick as Barb had also dropped her towel and began to climb up on the bed to straddle his face. Josh now had his wife's pussy on his mouth and my mouth on his cock. Barb leaned forward and with her hand pushing my head down, gave her sassy instruction, "There you go. Deepthroat it. Take it all down. He likes that." She also gave Josh his orders, "Mmmm. That goes for you too Babe. Lick me like you mean it. You don't want Britt to outperform you tonight. She is amazing at eating pussy."

All I could hear was Josh's muffled grunting while enjoying the head I was providing and the pussy his wife was providing. I wasn't sure if Barb wanted me to keep sucking until he blew his load in my mouth and I was enjoying myself too much to stop.

"Oooo baby, I'm gonna cum again. Hold still while I grind on your face. I'm going to use it for my pleasure. Oh! Nowwwwwww! Augghhhhhh! Fuck! Augghhhhh!" Barb shrieked while orgasming on Josh's face.

After cumming for several seconds, she climbed off Josh's head, then helped him lift it up so he could get a better look at me going down on him, "Guess, what babe? Brittni has the cutest feet and I bet if you are nice to her, she will give you a footjob to remember."

I was lying on my stomach between his legs and when I heard Barb say that, I bent my knees so that my feet went up over my head for his viewing pleasure. I put them side by side and pointed my toes like I did when I would finish my floor exercise while in gymnastics.

Josh groaned, "Ohhh, fuck."

As I continued to suck his cock, Barb climbed off his face and ordered me, "Scoot over Sweetie. Let me in to get some."

She laid down beside me and like she was cutting in on a dance partner, I stopped sucking that beefy dong and Barb took over. She would spit on it, suck a half a dozen strokes, and then have me take my turn. With both of us greasing it up with our own saliva, Josh was now getting a loud sloppy blowjob by two lustful girls. His breathing became erratic and the cum surges were pulsating up his shaft. I was so excited as I anticipated swallowing this stranger's cum.

When it was my turn again, Barb directed our next step, "I think Josh's dick is properly lubricated by now and about thirty seconds from blasting off. Britt, you sit up and wrap those young feet around it."

I sat up between Josh's spread legs as we watched intently. Placing my bare feet on each side, I pressed them together, lodging the wet shaft between my arches. He let out a throaty groan when I began sliding them up and down.

With a devious giggle, Barb teased her husband, "You like those sexy feet jerking your cock, don't you Babe?

When he gasped, "Oh, yeaaah," she responded, "Can you see her cute toes painted pink?"

I snickered, "I think he is getting close. I feel it throbbing."

Barb quickly positioned herself up on the bed, to the side of me as I continued giving Josh his footjob. On her knees, she grabbed my feet and pressed them tighter while manually using them to masturbate her husband. Putting her mouth on his cock head, she was essentially jerking him off with my feet while sucking it through his boxers.

I could see the look on his face as I warned Barb, "He is going to cum. Get ready."

Hearing my warning inspired her to not only suck faster but also jerk faster with my feet. Josh scrunched his face, held his breath, arched his back, and began pounding on the bed with both fists while yelling during his powerful orgasm, "Ahhhh fuck! Ungghhhaughhh! Aughhhh! Aughhh! Augghhhh!"

His cock was ejaculating with such force into his wife's clamped mouth, I could feel every spurt reverberating on the bottom of both my feet. At first, I thought he might pass out not only from the sheer bliss of cumming that hard but from holding his breath during his war cry grunt. When Josh's cock had finally stopped shooting, Barb released my feet and lifted her head with a mouth full of thick sperm. I was still sitting on the bed and she rose to her knees where her head was about a foot above mine.

Trying to talk with a mouth full of cum was like gargling with liquid as she inaudibly told me to open my mouth, "Oh-in orr outh."

I looked up at Barb and she had a cute smile on her face while her cheeks were puffed out like a squirrel hiding nuts. I opened as wide as I could and stuck my tongue out and down toward my chin. She leaned down, held my forehead and chin steady, and slowly spit the entire combination of slimy cum and saliva into my awaiting mouth. As Josh watched his wife transfer his load to me, his cock continued to be at full attention. She did it in such a way, the long stream of sticky goo flowed down slowly and made for a better show. When the contents had been deposited, Barb gave me a 15 second open mouth kiss before breaking away.

"There you go sweetie. Swallow all of it. Josh will appreciate that, won't you Babe?" Barb seductively suggested.

He was speechless and could only nod his head. I kept my mouth open, showed him the slime while swirling it around with my tongue before consuming the entire load with one large swallow, "Ahhh! Mmm, that was yummy."

Josh couldn't take any more as he quickly got up to his knees, yanked his shorts off, grabbed Barb, threw her down on the bed, climbed on top and shoved his thick meat into her wet pussy. He was pounding her like he was trying to break the bed. I was still at the foot of it and from my view, I watched his ass and balls assault her vagina with her legs flailing up in the air.

Barb's head was thrashing back and forth, "Oh my God! Fuck me, Josh! Fuck me harder! Harder! Make me cum!"

The poor guy was already thrusting like a mad man but followed his wife's orders and added even more power. The bed was not only thumping and rocking, I thought a picture might fall off the wall. I slid down and began rubbing his moving ass.

Barb literally screamed out, "OH! OH! YEAH! YEAH! AUGHHH! FUCK, THERE IT IS! DON'T STOP! AUGGHH! OHHHH!" She made fists with her toes and dug her fingernails into his back during her climax. Her body was all out convulsing.

In such a short amount of time, Josh had already worked up a sweaty back. Barb panted, "Babe, I want you to fuck Brittni now. I want you to give it to her good." Turning her attention to me, she puffed, "Lay on top of me and suck my boobs while Josh fucks you from behind. I know how much you like them."

After seeing that big, thick, uncut cock drill Barb, I was at the point of craving it. I quickly got on top of her and began sucking her nipples. I could feel Josh fiddling around with my now soaking pussy. All of a sudden, I felt the girthy meat stretch me open as every inch slid in. It was such a relief to be filled up with dick.

I think we both let out sex noises simultaneously when his balls pressed up against me. He was completely buried, held it still for a moment and then began to fuck me. I hummed with a mouth full of breast, "Mmmmmm," because of the amazing feel. I needed it and needed it bad.

Josh was rocking his hips back and forth. His cock was a slice of heaven. I was so worked up that I knew I was going to cum quickly and thank God for that.

"Make her cum Babe. Fuck that young, tight pussy," Barb ordered her husband.

He started adding a little extra slam onto every thrust. I felt like the tip of his dick was touching my cervix. I was getting closer and closer! At one point I could feel his foreskin sliding back and forth against my vaginal walls. I lifted my head from Barb's nipple and cried out, "I'm cummmmin! Oooooooo! Ohh! Ohh! Oooooooo!"

Josh never stopped. He continued pounding my hole like her was angry with it. I had two more orgasms. I was grunting a squealing almost to the point of squirting all over. I was out of breath and quivering after the third one. Josh needed to rest. He was now breathing and sweating like he had just ran a marathon.

Barb giggled teasingly, "You haven't had something so young in a while. Did that tight pussy feel good on your cock, Babe?"

He huffed, "Uh huh! I had to think about something else for a second because I was about to cum in it too soon."

Barb's giggle transformed into a bratty tone, "That's good because I think we might have something even tighter for you to cum in." I was still engrossed in sucking her massive boobs when she tapped my head to stop me, "Excuse me sweetie. I need you to get up."

While still on his knees and his hard slimy cock sticking up like a banana, he moved back allowing me to get up. Barb also got off the bed, went over to her suitcase and pulled out a small bottle of lube. She returned with an even larger devilish grin.

Looking up at Josh, she encouraged, "Guess what, Babe? Britt here loves anal. I think you need to stuff your big meat up her ass and let it milk you until you blast off."

Josh and I both loved that idea and just as I was climbing back up on the bed to get on all fours in front of him, Barb gave further instructions, "Hold on. Josh I want you to get off the bed and stand there at the end. Britt, you scoot back so I can lay underneath you and let you eat my pussy again while he fucks your little asshole."

She squirted a large amount of lubrication on his erection then slathered it all around. With the remaining goop, she slid three fingers in my butthole and twisted them around like a worker using a screwdriver. She said to Josh, "There we go. She's ready baby," before wiping her hands off on the sheets.

Taking two pillows and stacking them on the middle of the bed, Barb laid down on her back with her ass directly on them. When she kicked her legs back, the extra height created a better angle for me to enjoy her pussy while her husband fucked my ass. Josh had already placed his mushroom shaped cock head directly on my anus. Taking my hips, he pushed and when the head popped inside my sphincter, I let out a small yelp.

Helping me take my mind off the initial pain, Barb reached up, took the back of my head, pulled it down to her wet crotch and encouraged, "Come on down here sweetie. Get you some more of this. It will help you get off faster."

She was right, I completely forgot about the discomfort when my face and nose landed in her sweet folds. I was shocked at how much Josh had stretched it out. When his girthy manhood was buried in my ass, the pain had completely vanished and was replaced by pleasure. I let out a large gasp inside Barb's pussy, "Ohhh!"

Josh increased the pace. Once again I could feel his foreskin sliding back and forth inside my snug rectum. Just like I had explained to Barb at the pool, it was starting to vibrate something in my pussy. I was going to cum which encouraged me to lick and dig my face into her sweet nectar even further. Barb was holding her knees back and moaning. We were all building. Was it possible for us to cum together?

In fictional stories that would have happened but this was real life. I was the first one to scream out in orgasm, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Uh...uh...uh...uh...uhhhhhhhh!"

Josh never stopped pounding my booty but announced his own climax, "Yeahhh! Take my cuuuuuummmmm! Augghhh! Aughh!"

Hearing her husband shoot his load up my ass and from the lashing my tongue was providing to her sweet slit, Barb grabbed the back of my head and screamed. Once again I could feel her inner vaginal contractions on my face. We didn't stop there. Josh kept butt-fucking me and I continued eating out Barb. Even though he never came again, both Barb and I orgasmed a couple more times before we stopped.

We were all worn out and it was after one o'clock in the morning. I couldn't believe from the time we starting having sex in the pool, we had been going at it three hours. We all kissed and after I dressed, I got Barb's phone number before heading back to my own room with Josh's cum oozing out of my tush. I was hoping Shane had stayed asleep because he would not approve of what I just did.

Sneaking in the door, Shane rolled over while half out of it, "Hey, have you been gone all this time?"

"No, I was craving a honey bun and got one down stairs. Go back to sleep or you will be so tired in the morning," I whispered.

I wiped the slimy sperm out of my ass before crawling in bed with him. I had a good satisfied evening with Josh and Barb but I had trouble sleeping, while thinking of another hot romp the next day.

When I awoke, Shane was already gone to his training. Barb and I texted back and forth, discussing the fun we had. I told her that it was her turn to come play with Shane and me. At first she was hesitant because she knew Josh might not approve but when I explained that Josh wouldn't have to know just like Shane didn't know about our tryst, she relented. I texted her the time to arrive with my trademark kisses ending.

Josh was going to be involved in all three training sessions because he was one of the presenters whereas Shane only would be attending the first two. That would have given us a two and a half hour window. In my excitement, I drove to the nearest adult toy store which was several miles away. I had an idea of how our next threesome would go. I would need to convince Shane in a short amount of time, so I needed to get my inner slut revved up once again.

Like a hungry person at a grocery store, I spent too much money. I picked up this nice smooth glass dildo that sparkled like diamonds, a pair of handcuffs, two lingerie outfits, both with garter and stockings, and a pair of tan pantyhose for a very specific idea I had in mind.

After showering and fixing myself up with a little extra black eyeliner which I knew Shane loved, I put on the red lacy outfit trimmed in black. The first piece was a corset-style bra with a tiny bow in the cleavage and a bare midriff to show off my silver belly-ring. The panties were sheer-black, crotchless and see-through so that I would not have to take them off during our fun. I completed the outfit with the black and red lacy garter, which had the hanging straps that connected to the top of the sheer black stockings with reinforced toes.

I hoped I looked hot enough to persuade Shane into a threesome. It was early afternoon when he walked in and after setting down his briefcase, he gulped, "Wow! You look amazing. To what do I owe this sexy occasion?"

As I was about to ask him, I changed my mind on my approach. Barb never gave Josh an option and just made it happen so I decided to do the same. I walked over and grabbed his junk though his pants and nonchalantly gave him his instructions, "I need you to take a shower and get ready. My friend Barb who I met yesterday at the pool will be coming up soon. She is the hot MILF that will be joining us." Before he had a chance to respond, I nudged him, "Hurry. We don't have much time."

He never said a word and jumped into the shower. This wasn't going to be just a plain Jane threesome. I was on my home turf and I was going to take control like I usually do with Shane and replicating Barb's attitude during our threesome with her husband. I explained in detail of my plans and judging by Shane's nearly 9 inch long cock sticking upward while he soaped it up, told me that he was on board.

Twenty minutes later there was a knock on our door. Shane was in position and dressed as I had instructed. He was wearing black pants, a black long sleeve shirt and the tan pantyhose over his face like an old school burglar. Barb had never seen Shane before and now with his screened face inside the nylon, he would be even more a complete stranger to her. My only worry was that since he was 6'4 and going to be role playing a predator forcing himself on her, he might scare the poor lady.

Shane unlocked the door and stood at the side so to hide when it opened. I yelled for Barb to come in and when she entered, I was lying on the bed on my side in a seductive pose wearing my lingerie and one nylon-clad leg bent overtop the other one.

When Barb stepped into the room and saw me, she delightfully complimented, "Wow, girl. Don't you look delicious." Speaking of looking good, Barb looked very hot with her hair curled and dressed in a cute sky blue, skirt-length sundress while wearing matching blue elastic-strap wedges on her feet.

In a flash, Shane closed the door and wrapped his arms around Barb from behind. For a few seconds she was frightened and screamed before realizing what was going on. To her, this "unknown assailant" who was a foot taller than her, forcefully led her to the bed before handcuffing her hands behind her back. Lifting Barb in the air, he plopped her down on the bed, face first, while her dress popped up, exposing her white thong. I moved out of the way just in time.

In character and using a gruff voice, Shane said while unbuckling his pants, "This must be the tasty MILF you were talking about."

Shane could have won an Academy Award because he was so convincing. With her hands restrained behind herself, head down on the mattress, and knees up under her body, Barb looked like a poor hostage during a robbery. I was speechless for a moment, just watching the drama unfold like a movie.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers