Trading Threesomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane had his belt and pants unfastened. He quickly shimmied them down past his knees, exposing his throbbing long arching cock. He slid Barb's dress up even further which showed her entire ass. He aggressively yanked her panties down to her lower thighs.

Shane bragged, "There it is. I'm gonna fuck that pussy good!" He then slapped her ass as if to spank her before guiding his dick into her opening. Once the head penetrated those smooth lips, Shane took hold of her hips and crammed all nine inches inside her with one strong thrust.

Barb shrieked, "Ohhhh!"

Shane wasted no time as he proceeded to fuck Barb from behind like he was holding a grudge against her. The one non-used leg from the pantyhose over his face was flopping back and forth like a ponytail and his belt buckle was jingling. I could hear the "thud...thud...thud," because his hips were colliding with her ass so strongly.

Shane was grunting and Barb was whimpering into the sheets, "Uh! Uh! Oh! Oh! Uh! Uh!"

When I saw her taking all nine inches that powerfully, I blurted out, mostly to myself, what I was thinking, "I bet she can feel that way up in her stomach."

With a clenched jaw, Shane huffed, "Damn straight she can." Turning his attention to Barb, he asked, "You feel that don't you Lady?"

Barb began shrieking, "Uhhhh...aughhh...aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yessss!"

My boyfriend was pounding a handcuffed Barb from behind and both of them barely had their pants down. It was raw and dirty! Seeing Barb have such a powerful orgasm snapped me out of being just a spectator of such a hot scene before me. My pussy was soaking wet and I wanted to be a participant.

I commanded Shane, "Stop. I want under."

Shane stopped fucking her long enough for me to slide under her from the side. It took a several seconds to adjust my body so that I was on my back, underneath Barb in a sixty-nine position. My slick nylon covered feet made it more difficult. I worked my head in between her legs and lifted her head with my pelvis. I had a four inch view of Shane's long dong buried inside her gooey hole. Even though she had no use of her hands, her mouth found my pussy lips from the inside of the cutout of the crotchless panties. I lifted my arms up around her hips so that I had leverage to lift my face when I desired.

From between Barb's legs, I ordered Shane, "Fuck it again. I want to watch it go in and out!"

Like a car piston, Shane was pumping in and out in no time. I could see her slimy film smeared all over his veiny shaft. The smell of steamy sex filled my little space. Both things were so intoxicating and those combined with Barb's tongue working her magic on my clit, I was already about to cum. Barb let out another squeal as she was in the throes of her second orgasm.

While her vagina twitched around my boyfriend's pole, I lifted my face and snuck little licks on her cock-filled pussy, her clit and Shane's dick. The salty taste and strong smell of their intercourse was too overwhelming as it was my turn to squeal in orgasm, "Oooooooo. Uhhh! Uhhh! Oooooooo!"

It was a toe curler and Barb and I exchanged another orgasm before "the assailant" announced he was going to cum, "Fuck! I'm gonna nut! Get ready! Yeeahhhhhhh! Fuck! Fuck! Augghh! Take all of it! Ahhhhhhh!"

Barb was lustfully begging for it, "For the love of God, cum in me! Spray it in my pussy! Oh, I can feel it!"

Watching Shane's cock twitch while it ejaculated into Barb's pussy was one of the hottest things I can remember seeing and I had the perfect view. I even put my nose against his pulsating balls. Her face was still buried between my legs and when he pulled out, a large mass of sperm plopped down on my lip. I lifted my head and eagerly tongued the remaining goo from her worn hole. I would slurp and suck the inside of her vaginal lips, then use my tongue like a shovel. Barb was so sweet and internally pushed until a bubble of spunk appeared in the entrance, allowing me to get it all out.

Shane ordered, "Eat all of it out of her. Wait, you missed a spot." After a quick slurp from me, he continued, "There you go. Girl, you cleaned every drop out of that pussy. I'm gonna start calling you my little creampie lover."

I liked this assertive side of Shane. I didn't know he had it in him. I pushed myself out from underneath Barb and she fell down to her side. She was content even though it was tough for her to lay naturally with her hands bound. I was still immensely horny. Seeing her pussy up close made me crave mashing mine up against it.

Shane loved lesbian tribbing porn and as if he was reading my mind, suggested while still in character, "Blondie, why don't you get up and let me watch you two rub your pussies together."

Barb was already on her side and all I had to do was turn her just a little and lift one leg. I closed the gap until our pussy lips met. Hers was warm and swollen and felt great up against mine. Looking like two pairs of scissor blades interlocked, I first rocked back and forth, allowing the friction to take over. We both instantaneously began moaning. I held tightly around her lifted leg while tribbing my sexy new friend.

Barb who had been quiet during the "rape," spoke out, "Damn that feels wonderful. Just a little faster Sweetie and I'm going to cum again."

Shane left on his "mask" but took off his pants, got up on the bed and while on his knees, shuffled over to Barb's face. His cock was still erect and creamy with her cum. It is amazing how a little girl-on-girl action can keep most guys hard. At that point, Barb still hadn't seen Shane's face or officially met him so he was still a complete stranger who blew about 400 million babies deep in her pussy. Shane smacked his tacky cock on her face, first with the long shaft before placing the head on her lips.

Though it was difficult from all the jarring that I was imposing, Shane instructed her, "Open up. You need to clean your sweet pussy off this thing."

Barb opened her mouth, Shane leaned in and slid his cock in between her lips until it reached the back of her throat. He held onto bed's headboard and at first he was making love to her mouth because the thrusting was slow and sensuous. She was sucking all her juices off it the best she could with no use of her hands. When he grabbed the back of her head and pumped with all his strength, he was then fucking her mouth. His balls were swinging, spit was flying and she was gagging. Poor Barb was having trouble keeping up with Shane's invasive prick violating her throat.

Barb and I orgasmed at the same time. We both were moaning in ecstasy even though hers was stifled by a mouth full of dick. Our labias were making out with each other. When I tilted upwards, our clits had found each other's and I mashed them even tighter together, eventually grinding them roughly.

As I came the second time, I pressed my mouth against her calf and let my body tremor, restraining not to bite. When Barb had finished cleaning my boyfriend's cock, he pulled it out of her mouth and praised her, "You are such a good little slut. Look Blondie how shiny and clean it is?" He then stooped down and kissed her on the mouth with the nylon barrier over his face.

Shane's hard-on needed to be inside me but I also couldn't get enough of Barb's pussy. I had the perfect plan. I climbed off of Barb and decided it was time for Shane to fuck me. I took my newly purchased 7 inch glass dildo off the night stand. Before we were to start, I thought it was time to unlock Barb's handcuffs and call off the role play. Taking the key, off they came while she rubbed her friction worn wrists.

Barb was recovering from her latest orgasm when she commented, "God! That was amazing. My wrists are so sore but it was worth it! I loved it. I hope we aren't done yet."

I giggled, "Oh no. I think we can have a little more fun. Shane, take those pantyhose off your face."

He yanked and the hose popped off, revealing his sweaty, messed up short dark hair and his low-cut bearded face, "Thank God. That was so hot under there." He smiled at Barb and introduced himself, "Hi. I'm Shane as you know. I was your rapist for the evening."

She laughed, "Nice to meet you rapist. By the way, I thought you played it brilliantly." Pointing to his erect cock, she added, "It looks as though you are not finished either."

"Speaking of that, I need fucked right now before I bust," I half seriously ordered Shane. I continued my instruction as I held up the glistening dildo, "Barb, I can't get enough of your pussy. It is so hot that I want to fuck it while Shane fucks me."

It was my turn to get on my hands and knees with Shane on his knees behind me in the doggie style position. Barb laid down beside me so I could ream her hole. I was going to enjoy it as much as she was. She needed no lube as her own juices and my boyfriend's cum provided plenty.

Shane pushed is lengthy prick inside me and I gasped in relief, "Ahhhhhhhh!"

When the fucking started, I also slid the dildo into Barb. She was half way sitting up with her legs spread wide. Her pussy was so slick, the dildo was moving very smoothly in and out. Barb leaned her head back to better enjoy me masturbating her.

I had to stop when I screamed in orgasm, "Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!"

Shane kept on pounding and I found myself fucking Barb at a synchronized pace while I encouraged, "Cum on this glass dick for me. I want to see your juices again. I need to taste them. Please give them to me."

Barb pressed her hand to the back of my hand to help. She smashed it in further and harder before crying out, "There it is! Ahhhhhhuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

After we both climaxed, we continued until we both came one more time. I increased the intensity of my second one by licking Barb's juices off the dildo. I needed to feel cock deep inside me and Shane had fulfilled that craving. After he cums once, Shane has so much stamina but I knew we could make him cum again. Barb and I teamed up with Josh and we weren't going let Shane off that easily.

On his back, Shane laid down on the floor awaiting for someone to take a ride. Barb pulled off her dress, straddled his cock and sat down like she was ready. It slid in and before the bouncing started, she sat on it while we kissed each other, slow and sensually. I couldn't get enough of her. After our kiss, Barb began to bounce. Her legs were strong as she moved up and down swiftly and quickly. Her large boobs were bouncing right along with her. Shane was moaning as her pussy gripped his hog.

"Damn, I think I'm gonna cum again," Barb warned.

Her bouncing turned into riding like a cowboy at a rodeo. Her wedge shoes helped her dig into the floor. She was slamming down on it like she was trying to hammer a nail with her ass.

"I'm gonna cum too. Oh, shit," warned Shane. Knowing my love of cum, Shane asked, "You want it Baby?"

I cooed, "Oh yea. Just tell me when and I'll take it. Tell me when."

Barb was breathing rapidly when she puffed, "Don't you dare. You better wait until I go! I'm so close!"

After a dozen more rides, Barb did scream out her orgasm! When she began to cum, she looked like she was going into a seizure because her eyes rolled back in her head. She finished and as soon as she started back up, he was ready to release.

Shane shouted, "Now! Hurry! Hurry!"

Barb jumped off and I quickly put my mouth on Shane's loaded cock. I was jerking and sucking and he let out a growl for the ages, "Grrrrrrrraughhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuck! Aughhhhhhh!"

The first shot slapped the roof of my mouth like a bullet. I sucked and milked his meat to help him completely empty his balls. There were several spurts leaving my mouth full. When Shane's nuts were dry, I lifted my mouth off his member and swallowed the salty slime. Barb was smiling from ear to ear.

"Now I think I'm done. That was...was...awesome," she laughed.

Barb was the most naked as she was now only wearing her shoes while Shane was still wearing his shirt and I had on my entire lingerie ensemble. After we all completely dressed, we talked a little more before Barb left. Shane told me how much he enjoyed the experience and hoped we could have another threesome soon. That was the first time I had back to back threesomes in two consecutive days.

On Sunday, Barb and I swore to secrecy not to tell our men about our "other" threesome. As Shane and I were leaving, we coincidently bumped into Barb and Josh at the checkout desk. Shane had met Josh during the question and answering period of the training. They both extended their hands and shook them with a brief hello.

Shane knowing he had fucked Barb, felt awkward because he knew that Josh had no idea and Josh felt uncomfortable because he had fucked me and Shane had no idea. No introductions were needed and both couples strolled away quietly in opposite directions. Before we were to walk out the door, I looked back, Barb was also looking back my way. I smiled at her and she gave me a cute little wink.