All Comments on 'Tradition'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too!!!!!!

Funny and sooooo sexy. I laughed out loud and smiled while reading the entire story. Fun to read. Thanks, D

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
A nice start

Waited til they were eighteen? One would think that being nudists with their parents, they would have at least been curious when their pubic hair began to grow and mom didn't have any? But, I guess with societies rules, girls can only become sexually active at the proper age.haha I hope daddy will do much more to give his little girls a proper up bringing. Even though giving three lovely women oral satisfaction would be a true joy, there is so much more for mom and dad to show and teach their sweet, innocent girls.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
So hot!!!

Another great story crying out for continuation! A wonderful wife and mother ready to share with her beloved daughters the sensual pleasures she gets from her intimate relationship with her husband. Such a lucky man! Looking forward to your next. Pete.

hammer17hammer17over 16 years ago
WOW!!

I agree, this story is so hot that it deserves a continuation. Paul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Rodeo comment in the story

Women competing in rodeo events used to be popular until Gene Autry (a real and movie cowboy) nearly put a stop to it. I think I read why, but have forgotten. Google "Gene Autry" "women" and "rodeo" to find out how.

<P>

srgeek

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007almost 15 years ago
length

I agree with WOW it need a second part. It just wasn't long enough for my taste anyway. No Pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That's a good rib tickler

Loved the way it bowled along and so full of humour too - nice to see that they all joined in and started a new family tradition - now that's the sort of tradition I like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There's just one thing wrong with this story

It's over much much too soon! Any chance of a follow up? The groundwork is laid (no pun intended) for a much longer sequel. It sounds like dad is about to start getting lucky with all three women in his life.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Scorpio44 never write a bad story.

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what the fuck is wrong with you morons

that you are so obsessed with shaving a women's pubic hair off....you can always guarantee that most men look like hairy arsed gorillas while they expect their women to look like little girls with a bald slit.....strikes me there are a lot of pedophiles about as they are the ones who prefer the little girl bald pussy look....pubic hair grows for a very good reason....it acts as a cushion when fucking...it creates an air space around the vagina.....many women who shave their cunts suffer from thrush and other related problems because the pussy gets too sweaty.....grow a bush it looks and feels far better than the naked twats you women all sport...

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Hate to say it !

For once I agree with an 'Anonymouse' and categorically state my preference for women of maturity, i.e. those with a pubic bloom.

There have been some that needed a tidy up but nekkid ones with, I guess you could call it 'five o-clock shadow' for want of anything better are a major turn off as are smoothy 'baldi-bots', they make me feel like a child molester.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous