Traffic 2

Story Info
Nat & Jim are stationary again, but this time Nat is nude.
5.6k words
4.59
6.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
718 Followers

A Traffic -- Natalie & Jim story

by EmilyMiller & Djmac1031

Traffic was at a crawl on the interstate. Large orange signs indicating a lane closure somewhere ahead had cars jockeying for position from the usual three lanes to one.

Jim and Natalie were at least several miles behind that, stuck in the bumper to bumper jam.

Natalie sat in the passenger seat, feet up, knees to her chest, arms around her calves, hugging herself tight.

She was tired, frustrated and embarrassed. She was also completely naked.

"I can't believe this," she grumbled. "This is the most humiliating thing that's ever happened to me."

🛑 🛑 🛑

There'd been a mishap at the rest stop several miles back. They'd stopped to gas up and both had gotten out of the car to stretch their legs.

They'd just finished topping off their tank when the car opposite theirs pulled away. Unfortunately, the oblivious moron had forgotten the nozzle was still in the tank inlet. The hose had broken free, fuel spraying everywhere, splattering all over Natalie's light floral summer dress. Jim had caught some of it too, mostly on his shirt.

Horrified, Nat had made a mad dash to the ladies room, immediately stripping off the dress before it soaked through to her skin. Using some wet paper towels, she'd managed to wipe herself clean. But there was no way she could put that dress back on. It reeked of fumes.

The problem, of course, was that she had nothing to replace it in the car. And, as was her habit on these beautiful, sunny summer days, she'd worn no bra nor panties beneath it.

She did at least have her cell phone with her and texted Jim. "Can u go in the shop? See if they have shirts or something?"

Jim texted back quickly. "Already checked. No clothing."

Nat: "No towels? A blanket? Anything???"

Jim: "Nada."

"Fuck," Natalie swore. "Can u at least pull the car around to the ladies room door? Bring me something?"

Jim: "Paying 4 the gas. Be right there."

Natalie paced the restroom nervously. It wasn't a single, so there was no lock; someone else could enter at any moment.

She heard the car horn beep at the same moment her phone chirped.

Jim: "Out front. Right by the door. No one here. Come out now."

Taking a deep breath, Natalie peeked out the door. Jim sat in the car, waving frantically at her. "Hurry up!"

Natalie dashed out, running the short distance. Her hand found the passenger door handle and yanked.

It wouldn't open.

"Unlock the fucking door, asshole!"

"Oops."

In the interminable amount of time it took for Jim to find the power button, Nat nervously glanced around, only to meet the eyes of the store clerk, gawking at her through the plate glass window of the shop, his eyes wide, jaw slack. Her back was to him, so all he could really see was her ass. Still, she was mortified.

Then the lock clicked. Nat threw the door open and practically dived inside. "Drive!"

Jim pulled away, as Natalie adjusted herself in the seat and tried to calm her frazzled nerves.

"Wait," she called, "pull into a secluded spot, then give me your..."

She stopped as she finally took Jim in fully. The shirt she was about to ask for was missing. "Shit! Where's your shirt?"

"Got gas on it. Had to toss it."

"Well what the fuck am I supposed to wear, Jim? Tell me you have a blanket or change of clothes or SOMETHING in the trunk of this thing!"

"Sorry, babe," he grinned sheepishly. "Don't have anything like that."

"FUCK! What the fuck am I supposed to do???"

"Relax, Nat. Not far to go now. Short trip up the interstate, we'll be home in no time. Just sit low in the seat, no one will notice you."

🛑 🛑 🛑

That short trip had become an hour, with no quick end in sight.

Jim's voice snapped Nat out of her memory. "Ah, come on babe. It's not like this is the first time you've been naked while stuck in traffic."

"No, I kept my dress on," Nat snipped. "You were the one with your cock out, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. Right."

Nat glanced down at his lap. "Wait, are you fucking HARD right now?"

Jim blushed but grinned. "Um, yeah. Have been for a while now. Where you been?"

"Sitting here trying to keep Gramps in the SUV next to us from seeing my tits," she smirked. "Bad enough I already flashed that clerk. And at least three truckers we passed before we got stuck in this nightmare.

Meanwhile, my horndog boyfriend is getting off to strangers ogling his girlfriend's goodies! I should have known."

"Oh, come on, babe, you know deep down you're enjoying it too. It's not like you've never worn revealing clothes. And honestly, that bikini you wore at the neighborhood pool leaves nothing to the imagination!"

Natalie shifted uncomfortably, her legs were cramping, and her back felt like it needed a good stretch. "Well I'm not fucking enjoying this, OK!"

"Sure, angel. Whatever you say. Yet I can't help but wonder about the smell in here. Not the gasoline, something else. It's kinda... familiar."

Nat swung an arm at a chuckling Jim. Revealing a breast that jiggled as she thumped him.

"Ow! And Grandpa liked that."

Natalie glanced sideways in horror, but Gramps was staring impassively forwards.

"Got ya!" Jim laughed. He could be insufferable. "And anyway that smell. It reminds me of... hmm... oh yeah, your panties. And not just any time; when you've just peeled them off, as you're desperate for a fuck. Your pussy can't lie to me, Nat."

As Jim continued to giggle, Nat glowered at him. 'Right, two can play at that game,' she thought.

She moved her knees apart a little. That felt a bit better, more blood flow. Then, deliberately, she dipped her fingers between her legs, unerringly finding the source of the odor. She held her hand up to Jim, knowing full well the effect this would have on him.

Jim closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. He'd always had a thing for the scent of female arousal, but something about Nat's body chemistry was unlike any other woman he had known. The smell of her drove him crazy.

It was Natalie's turn to giggle. "Wanna taste, big boy?"

Jim opened his eyes and nodded eagerly.

"Well you can't." Nat slowly and sensually licked her fingers clean. "So who's the most horny now, honey?"

Jim grunted and gripped the steering wheel, trying to think of Sister Joseph at school. That normally would be a sure fire way to kill any erection. And yet he could still smell Nat. His cock was caught up inside his pants and it was kinda hurting. As he moved a hand to adjust himself, he noticed the damp patch.

Nat had seen it too. "Oh, is it dribbling?" Her faux innocence was like catnip to him.

Nat glanced around. No one appeared to be looking in their direction. And the car doors were deep, the windows narrow. If she kept low...

Natalie shifted on her ass until she was facing Jim. Laying her head on the window, she rested one foot on his shoulder, the other in his lap, her heel on the damp patch. Jim groaned.

"Poor baby. I know what my smell does to you. Well look." Nat moved her heel to the steering wheel. Her legs spread, she pulled her sticky labia apart. Glistening threads stretched, thinned, then broke. She ran her fingers around her opening and held them up. They were coated with the same sparkling, viscous liquid, but also streaked with more glutinous white bits. "Oh, honey, I'm so wet and creamy. Don't you just want to taste?"

Natalie knew she was bad. She was such a tease. Then Jim had never complained once. His breath became more labored as he fought against his growing desire. She moved her leg again, and once more ground her heel against his bump. "Just a little taste, honey. You know you want to." She purred her invitation as seductively as she could. Which, given it was her, was pretty fucking seductively.

Jim had no real chance of resisting. Natalie was his kryptonite, something that made him weak at the knees, reduced to a slavering dog, scenting a bitch in heat. He didn't even bother to check the surroundings before putting the shifter in park and moving to kneel on his seat, planting his hands on Nat's thighs and lowering his face to her aromatic opening.

It had been one thing catching wafts of Natalie's heady aroma, but her actual pussy was something else. Even wet fingers held under his nose couldn't compare. Her smell filled his senses, fire beginning to rage inside him.

He was a considerate lover and knew how to go gently with Natalie, to play with her slowly, inching her towards ecstasy. Not today, today the heat was too much. Jim urgently buried his face in Natalie's warm vulva and his tongue in her dripping vagina.

Nat sighed softly, followed by a contented moan. With one hand she pushed Jim's head harder against her pulsing flesh. With the other she squeezed a breast, squealing loudly as she pinched an already taut nipple.

Jim's nose rubbed against her clit and his tongue thrust in and out of her, its tip pushed against her upper wall, sending her nerve endings into jostling exhilaration.

Jim was right, she had been turned on, despite her attempts to deny her arousal. The thought that eyes from the surrounding cars might be on them no longer dampened Nat's excitement, it doubled it. She wanted to be seen. Wanted to be watched as Jim tongue-fucked her. This was crazy. She was getting there so quickly. Jim was a wonderful cunnilinguist, but it was never this fast.

Natalie's conscious thoughts fell away as the throbbing took over, swamping her senses and thoughts. Jim's relentless tongue, lifting her higher and higher as she gasped and moaned and then screamed shrilly, her body bucking against Jim's face, muscles convulsing uncontrollably, her pussy bathing her lover in the fruits of her thunderous orgasm.

🛑 🛑 🛑

For a while, Nat's head was full of swirling, shimmering, bursting shapes. Her very being focused totally on the wave of impossible pleasure that had overtaken her mind and body. As she panted and gasped and slowly descended back to reality, Jim's face, still between her thighs, swam into her vision. He was saying something, but at first Nat couldn't hear.

Then his words echoed bell-like in her overstimulated head. "Fuck, Nat. That was loud. I think they heard you in the next county, let alone the next car."

Nat shifted and craned her neck round. Sure enough, grandpa was looking straight at her. She doubted that he had seen anything, but she was pretty sure that he had heard an awful lot.

Her cheeks already had a post-climax glow; now they reddened even more. And then, the door of the adjoining car opened and Gramps was walking towards them.

'Oh... my... fucking... God!' Nat reverted to her fetal position and hissed at Jim. "Someone's coming, for fuck's sake deal with them!"

Jim wiped his sticky face and got out of the car. Walking round to the right-hand side, he interjected himself between the approaching man and his nude girlfriend. Nat could see a little of what was going on, but Jim's bare back blocked much of her view.

The man stopped. He seemed a little uncertain. "Hi, I... I was just a bit worried. It sounded like there might be someone... if you don't mind me saying... maybe a woman in some sort of trouble."

Jim struggled to respond cogently. "Trouble? No, no trouble. Everything is fine. All good. Thanks for your concern."

Nat could see the elderly guy turn as if to get back in his car. Then he stopped and seemed to make a decision. Turning again he addressed Jim. "Well I'm sure happy to hear that. If the lady could just confirm that herself, it would ease my mind."

Jim said nothing. An image of him opening and closing his mouth goldfish-like filled Nat's brain.

The guy continued, "See, I'm retired now, but I used to be a state trooper. I just want to make sure she's fine. If you could indulge me."

There was a new sternness to his voice, and Nat could see the guy's hand stray to his hip. 'Fuck, I better do something, before this gets out of hand,' she thought.

Natalie pushed a button and her window whirred down. She tried to keep her body below the line of the door, but it wasn't easy. "Hi, Sir. Thanks for your concern, but I'm really fine. Just... just a bit of a heated argument. You know how it is sometimes."

Gramps at first seemed satisfied, but then his face turned sour as her predicament dawned on him. "Miss, are you... are you naked? Is this guy causing you trouble?" He adopted a stance of readiness, and Nat was expecting him to draw a gun anytime.

"Yes, yes, I'm naked. Sorry. We both got gas sprayed on us. And I didn't have a change of clothes." She smiled as sweetly as she could.

"And the noise, miss?" His hand never wavered. He was almost definitely packing heat.

Nat decided to be honest. Neither the time nor the place to fuck around. "Well, Sir, what with me being naked and the traffic jam. I... well, I got a bit frisky. I'm really sorry if I startled you. I can be... a little vocal."

Nat's cheeks were burning. Jim helped out with a 'what ya gonna do?' shrug.

It was tense for a moment, then the guy relaxed and even laughed. "I can remember what it's like. Actually kinda jealous. Well, sorry to have bothered you. You kids take care now, and be safe."

As Gramps turned to go, Natalie felt suddenly adventurous. "Excuse me, Sir. I didn't get your name?"

The older gentleman turned back to her. "It's Sebastian, Ma'am."

Nat offered a shy yet sly smile. "Well, Sebastian, I just wanted to say thank you. I truly do appreciate your concern, and that you were brave enough to step in. So... thank you."

Before she could let her fear stop her, Nat quickly sat up, giving the man a clear, if quick, glimpse of her breasts. She wasn't sure who blushed more; her, or her would-be rescuer.

The man's face went from shock to joy. A friendly, appreciative smile broke wide on his weathered yet handsome face. "You're very welcome, my dear."

Turning again towards Jim, the man nodded appreciatively. "You're a lucky man, son. You keep hold of that one."

Jim managed to find his voice. "I have every intention of doing so. Thank you."

With that, Sebastian got back in his car. Nat breathed a sigh of relief. Jim slumped back into the driver's seat and the pair looked at each other, before both dissolving into laughter.

When at last she had calmed a little, Nat found her phone. "I'm gonna see if I can get some help."

The altercation with Sebastian had put an idea in her head. She found the contact and typed a message. A bleeping reply arrived within thirty seconds. 'Cool,' she thought to herself, 'hope they get here quick.'

Jim looked at Natalie quizzically, but she refused to explain more. He knew her well enough to not push the issue. He guessed that he would find out soon enough.

🛑 🛑 🛑

There was still no sign of the traffic moving and the heat made the wait tiresome. Jim had the air conditioner on low to avoid the engine overheating and the sun was relentless. Natalie's secretive manner about her message had led to a general hiatus in the conversation. Both she and Jim sat silently, occupied with their own thoughts.

Eventually, Nat broke the silence. "So you mean to keep me, do you?"

It was Jim's turn for his face to become scarlet. "Well, yeah. I'd like that. It's been two years and..."

His voice trailed off, but Nat wasn't letting him off the hook. She stared at him with her big green eyes demanding an answer.

Gulping audibly, he continued. "...and, to be honest, it's been great. You've been great. Like nothing else. And... and I have feelings for you..."

Unable to resist, Nat stroked Jim's pants where the bulge had clearly returned. "Of course you do."

For once, Jim wasn't wholly in the mood. He placed Natalie's arm back on her knees. "I'm serious, Nat." He was indeed. This was neither the time nor the place that Jim had envisaged, but he was also sick of making excuses, sick of feeling scared about her reaction. "The thing is... the thing is, I think... no I know that... I know that I lo..."

Jim's stuttering speech was drowned out by a siren. Red and blue lights flashing, a police cruiser glided down the emergency lane and stopped by the other side of Sebastian's ancient Sierra. The engine cut out and a cop exited the car. An imposing figure. But, as Jim quickly realized, a female one. Jim put his hands on the wheel and stared ahead. When the officer tapped his window, he lowered it and attempted a smile. "Hello officer, how can I help you?"

The cop took off her shades and placed them in a breast pocket. Jim couldn't help noticing that the fit was tight; she certainly wasn't a poorly endowed woman. But her hand was resting on the butt of her Glock 9mm. 'Probably best not to stare at her chest right now,' he thought nervously. 'I'm likely already looking at a night in jail at the least.'

The trooper leaned down to window level. "Good afternoon, Sir... Ma'am."

Her eyes widened as Natalie tried to keep herself covered up. "We had a report of indecent exposure. Can you tell me anything about that?"

Jim's mind raced. Had Gramps been offended by Natalie's flashing? He'd seemed cool with it, even enjoyed it maybe. Then perhaps he was with his wife, who may have been less amused. Whatever the reason, they had a rather stern law enforcement officer to deal with, and Natalie was undeniably naked. Jim even began to feel uncomfortable about his own lack of a shirt.

"Well, officer. My girlfriend..."

"Hi, officer," interjected Nat with an unwise wave that inadvertently revealed one of her soft, brown areolae.

"My girlfriend," Jim continued with a grimace at Nat, "we were at this gas station... and this car pulled off... and..."

The trooper moved back, unclipping the strap securing her weapon as she did. "Step out of the car please, Sir. Slowly, and with your hands in full view at all times."

For the second time in less than an hour, Jim seriously worried that he might get shot. Nervously, he looked at Nat. She nodded urgently, and he did as he had been told.

"Now hands on the roof, Sir, and spread."

Again Jim did as instructed.

"Thank you for your compliance, Sir. Now drop your pants."

Jim turned his head, making sure to do so very slowly. "I'm sorry, do what?"

"Your pants, Sir. Drop them."

"OK, officer. Whatever you say."

Jim unbuckled his belt and began to unbutton his chinos, when Natalie's voice pealed out. "No, Michelle, enough. It's too funny, I can't keep a straight face any more. Please." Nat began to giggle uncontrollably.

Jim slowly began to understand. "You're Shelly, right? Oh, fuck you got me! I was gonna pee my pants. Just you wait till I get you home, Nat!"

"Now, Sir. Threatening a woman with violence is a felony. I might just have to..." Michelle also was overtaken by paroxysms of laughter. She doubled over with tears streaming down her face.

Jim saw the funny side too. "Laugh it up, you two!" But he couldn't help smiling himself.

Michelle finally managed to catch her breath. "So sorry. Nice to meet you, Jim. I've got a few clothes for Nat in the prowler. They're too big, but I'm guessing they'll help you avoid any more police entanglements."

She went to her car, reached into the back seat, and then threw a bundle through the open window to Nat. Natalie gratefully pulled the garments on, then got out of the car.

Michelle had been right. Nat looked like a little girl playing dress up in her mom's clothes, but at least she was decent again.

She hugged Michelle. "My hero. Thank you."

Then, to Jim's astonishment, the two kissed. Not cheeks, lips to lips. Jim thought he detected a little tongue. 'What the fuck!'

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
718 Followers
12