Traffic 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat smiled at him. "Um... I guess there are a few things I should tell you. You know, if you plan to keep me."

Michelle chimed in. "You two? Really? Oh I'm so pleased. You said you liked him, girl. Congratulations, Jim. She's a doll. I should know." She winked at Nat, who blushed yet again.

At this point, Jim was too disoriented to do anything but smile in a slightly vacant manner.

"So, Nat. I shouldn't do this, but wanna follow me on the emergency lane, and I'll get you out of this mess?"

"That would be great, Shelly. Thank you."

Another kiss, this time on each other's cheeks, and Jim and Nat got back in the car. Gramps reversed a little to let them pull behind Michelle's vehicle, and gave the pair a friendly wave as they moved off with their police escort.

🛑 🛑 🛑

As they slowly eased past the road crew, Natalie was grateful to once again have clothing. She'd had more than enough flashing for one day, and the only way she'd have been able to escape their notice was to have sat on the floor.

Still, she had to reluctantly admit, there had been a thrill to it.

Finally cleared of the bottleneck, the road ahead opened up and they soon found themselves moving at a more normal clip.

Michelle flashed her cherry tops and gave them a quick wave as she pulled away from them and over to the next off ramp.

"I can't believe you set me up like that," Jim chuckled as the cruiser disappeared from view. "I seriously thought I might wind up in jail."

Natalie laughed."And I seriously thought you were gonna 'drop trou' and flash my old college buddy your bare ass! I mean, bad enough you gave her a pretty good look at your package!"

"What... what do you mean?" Jim blanched.

Nat grinned wickedly. "Oh, don't play coy, hun. You had a pretty solid hard-on when you got out of the car, remember?"

"Did I? Seriously? Oh, fuck. Sorry, Nat, I didn't mean to..."

Natalie placed a slim finger to his lips. "Oh hush. Relax, hun. Just messing with you. Besides, now you know how I felt."

"I guess so," Jim smirked. "Sorry to put you through that, babe. I'll make sure to keep some spare clothes in the trunk from now on, I promise."

"Wasn't your fault, sweetie." Nat gave him a peck on the cheek that quickened his pulse despite the brevity. "And I suppose it wasn't really THAT terrible for me. You were right; it did turn me on. Although maybe next time, we can do it in a more... controlled environment."

Jim's eyes went wide, even as he struggled to keep them on the road. "Next time? Like... flashing on... purpose?"

"Maybe. I don't know." Natalie's breath was warm in his ear. "Would you like something like that, babe? Me, showing off my body in public? Giving strangers a peek? Would that turn you on?"

Jim's silence spoke volumes. That, and the massive bulge that once again tented his pants.

"I take that as a yes," Nat purred seductively. "Maybe we can talk about it when we get home. Speaking of which, how long now?"

Jim's mouth felt dry. "S...soon."

"Good." The passion in that one single word was palpable.

Natalie paused, when she continued, her tone was a little uncertain. "And Shelly. I hope that was OK. Just a kiss between friends for old time's sake, nothing more."

This was really not helping Jim with his erection problem. "Looked a bit more than a kiss, Nat."

"Well, yeah. I guess the topic has never come up, but we have another thing in common. We both like girls."

Nat left the comment hanging. When Jim didn't immediately evince shock or disapproval, she plunged on. "I mean, I'm attracted to people more than genders. It's not like I'm pining for lesbian sex. I'm with you and that's that. Nothing for you to worry about. But, I have a history with Shelly. She's married, by the way. To a lovely woman, they have a baby girl."

Jim did nothing beyond grip the wheel tighter. Maybe his foot was a little heavier on the gas as the car accelerated.

"You OK, honey?" Natalie was actually kinda worried.

Jim still stared ahead. He replied in a hoarse voice. "I'm good. Sorry, just the thought of you with another woman. Well..." he briefly looked down.

Nat could see the tent in his pants had gotten bigger. "So, is that something you'd like to talk about as well?"

Jim's eyes remained on the road, his croaked "uh-huh" was loaded with suppressed emotion.

"Cool. Home in five minutes, right? We can talk. Unless you'd prefer to do something else, that is..."

The speedometer needle moved clockwise again, as a distinct feminine scent once again filled the confines of the car's interior. Jim just about managed to comply with stop signs for the last couple of miles, but it was a close-run thing.

🛑 🛑 🛑

Jim swerved into their drive and slammed on the brakes. Natalie was thrown forward against her belt.

"Hey, I'm as keen to get inside as you are, but don't kill us both in the process!"

Jim grinned in an embarrassed way. "Sorry. But I guess I'm glad to hear you are keen."

"So what the fuck are we doing sitting here?"

They both hurriedly got out. Jim fumbled for the key, Nat's hand already stroking his pants as he did. The bunch fell to the floor. "Not helping, Nat!"

He retrieved the keys and slotted the right one in. The two of them almost fell through the door. Natalie threw off her borrowed clothes and knelt in front of Jim, undoing his pants. "I think I owe you from earlier, honey."

Without bothering to fully undress Jim, Natalie pulled his shorts down and grabbed his cock. It was deep in her mouth in seconds. Jim always got so hard for her, but today was something else. She could almost feel the blood pumping through his shaft where her cheeks were pushed against it.

Natalie looked up at her lover with her eyes wide, she knew what she looked like with a mouth full of cock, they had taken photos on other occasions. Jim's eyes had been closed tightly as he dealt with the intensity of Nat's expert oral attentions. But some instinct, or the benefit of months of shared intimacy, cut in. He opened his eyes and locked onto Nat as she slid her mouth up and down him.

"Nat, that's so fucking good, but I've had a hard on for hours, I'm not gonna last."

Natalie pulled back. "It's OK, hun. My treat. And anyway, gonna try to keep you hard. Just let go now. I want your cum in my mouth."

With that she returned to her fevered sucking and bobbing, eyes still raised upwards, for all the world like a pious renaissance virgin captured in oils.

Jim's prediction had been accurate. Natalie was a virtuoso fellationist and his semen had been pooling for some time. Under her adoring oral assault, a tingling spread up his shaft. Turning to pulsing. Turning into uncontrolled spasms as cum pumped out of him, each spurt accompanied by fireworks in his head and shuddering through his body.

Natalie maintained her devotional pose. Her only movements were in her cheeks and throat, as she swallowed the pent up torrent. Jim's last spasm was accompanied by a spent groan and him bowing his head. Only then did Nat release his, still twitching cock.

"OK, babe. Gotta keep that hard for me. I so need to be fucked."

She went back to sucking, maintaining Jim's erection, pushing with finger-tips on his perineum. Now she focused on jerking him. Desperate for Jim to stay hard for her. Despite her best efforts, Jim's orgasm had been all-consuming. She was losing him. Then a thought occurred, dare she?

"Honey, just think about me and Shelly. She's gorgeous right? Think about those large breasts. Let me tell you, they are so nice to suck on. Her nipples get so hard when I bite on them."

Jim opened his eyes wide. Maybe he was a little shocked, but Nat's words were having the desired effect. She felt his cock begin to stiffen again.

"You like that, honey, don't you? You like me talking about me and another woman."

Jim was unable to speak, but nodded.

"OK, come with me."

Jim stepped out of his clothes and took Nat's hand. As they walked in the stairs, she whispered in his ear. "And her pussy is so juicy and tastes so good. I just love to lick it. Good boy, keep it hard. I need to fuck so bad."

When they reached the bedroom, Nat pushed Jim down onto his back. Kneeling across him, she grabbed his cock and moved the tip to her vagina.

"I'm so hot for you, honey. But let me tell you something else that gets me hot. See Shelly had a strap-on. I used to do this with her. Want me to tell you about it?"

Again all Nat got was a wordless nod. Jim's brain seemed incapable of any other communication. But the rigidity of his cock told her all she needed to know.

"Oh, honey. The anticipation of being astride Shelly. She used to rub my clit with the hard plastic. It drove me wild." Nat mirrored her words with actions.

"It made me want that big dildo deep in me. Deep like this." Nat relaxed her knees and sank down on Jim, he groaned in pleasure, his first vocalization in some time.

"And then I use to ride her. I used to let Shelly fuck me so hard. Me thumping down hard on her. Shelly thrusting her hips upwards. Her finger-tips on my clit."

Jim reached forward, obeying his instructions, transfixed by his girlfriend's story.

"Oh, that's nice, honey. And your cock is so hard. Do you like me talking about fucking a woman? Do you like me talking about Shelly making me cum. Making me... oh fuck!"

Natalie threw her head back as Jim's thrusts and rubbing, together with her memories of Shelly, sent waves of pleasure surging through her body.

"Oh fuck, honey. That was good. Again, again please." Nat started urgently bucking up and down, her vulva slapping heavily against Jim's body on each down stroke. She grabbed both breasts and squeezed hard.

"Oh, honey. Make me cum again. Think about me and Shelly, our heads between each other's thighs. Our tongues in each other's pussies. And, honey, think of you being there. Think of me going down on Shelly while you ass-fuck me from behind. Think about... oh, Christ again. Oh, Christ... Oh Christ..."

Nat fell forward onto Jim's chest as her second and more powerful orgasm ripped through her. As she lay motionless, coming to terms with her emotions, Jim continued to rock in and out of her. She was too spent to do much beyond recognizing his growing excitement. As he reached the point of no return, Jim thrust deeply into her and she felt a familiar warmness inside. Her head next to his face, she heard Jim whisper.

"I love you, Natalie. I've always loved you. And I always will."

With tears in her eyes, Nat levered herself up and kissed Jim deeply. Pulling back she smiled in joy.

"Me too, honey. Me too."

THE END

Emily's Endnotes

  • Traffic 2 is, somewhat unsurprisingly, a sequel to Traffic, which Djmac1031 and I wrote back in June 2023. If the follow-up has taken some time, that's entirely my fault.

  • This is a story with a moral, and the moral is: never co-author with EmilyMiller. She will sit on her bony ass for months doing nothing, and then she'll take over the whole project. I have no idea how the lovely Djmac1031 puts up with me, but I'm glad he does. 😊

  • Natalie and Jim may make some future appearances, I hope so.

- - -

DJ's Endnotes

So Em, as usual, is too self effacing. Here's how she it actually went down:

A while back, I wrote the opening sequence, setting up Natalie naked in the car.

From there I turned it over to Em to do with as she wished. It did sit awhile since she was busy with other stories. But it was worth the wait for that oral scene... 🔥.

From there, I was supposed to write the next part. But now I didn't really have the time, and Em had the itch to keep going.

So instead, I pitched a few ideas on what could come next. And boy did Em run with them.

I wrote another small chunk to bridge the scene of Michelle escorting them out of the traffic jam with their arrival home. And the rest of the erotic bliss is all pure Em.

"Take over?" More like she did most of the heavy lifting. I'd give her a few notes. She'd return multiple fully written paragraphs.

Always a blast collaborating with you, Em. Looking forward to the next time.

12